WHICH ONE OF YOU BIGOTS DID THIS!

credible journalism is even more important in the age of trump than it has ever been in the past
you should be thanking these journalists for their service not sending them death threats
you are all terrible people

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/Jow Forums-trolls-flood-laid-huffpost-buzzfeed-reporters-death-threats-n963001

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 8.06.23 PM.png (1101x845, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hdhpu
twitter.com/HuffPost/status/701393629638688768
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a hunch, they did it to themselves.

Hey, I totally agree! I was a great reporter once. I unironically learned from the "best" investigative minds in the entire world.

Know what happened, though?

They affirmative action'd me out of my chosen career.

Fourth Estate, meet Second Estate. Fuck off and die.

Learning to code means death?

i bet it was you
how dare you think its okay to launch a brigade on twitter

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 8.08.22 PM.png (611x132, 28K)

Is their perception of what "Jow Forums trolls" are really this 2007 or are they being dense on purpose to stick to the narrative

It was me trying to get some votes.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 129K)

Whatever they are paying you to shitpost is too much.

>Photoshopped meme of Fox News’ Tucker Carlson. The edited image shows two bodies hanging from a tree next to the words “Day of the Rope,” a far-right meme about their desire to execute journalists.
>Underneath Carlson, where the scrolling cable news ticker would usually appear, it reads “JUST KILL THEM. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.”

Attached: 0E396B9E-C145-420B-A837-A6DF4E927421.jpg (464x606, 40K)

"Learn to code" is a death threat now?
>"I'm gonna teach you to code, mutherfucka!"
>"Bust some gainful employment in yo' ass"

Archive link since OP is a fag.
archive.is/Hdhpu

Attached: 1546443624538.png (696x696, 302K)

>ONE

Attached: download (2).jpg (260x194, 10K)

All of us

How much are they paying you?

>honest quality journalism
>HuffPost, BuzzFeed
chose one

These communist shills deserve much worse than just threats.

Jow Forums has been brigading twitter for far too long either you stop or Jow Forums gets shut down

It's simple

ATTACK THE NEWS

BECOME THE NEWS

DOUBLE DOWN THE EFFORT BOYS

Attached: shitposting.gif (480x480, 571K)

>Death threats!!

We always hear this but I still don't know ow what it means exactly. Feel like it's bullshit

Yeah, this is an obvious lie to get pity. I remember when we discovered Ben Shapiro's sister -- the comments weren't something you would read in front of your mother, but neither were they violent or hostile. They were exactly what you would expect of young men observing a generously endowed young lady who cannot hear them. When Ben Shapiro talked about it, he claimed that people wanted to cut off her head just because she's Jewish.

i didn't see anybody here posting any death wish. if they got death threats, how do they even know that these threats were made by people coming from here? it's also likely that it's just fake news for them to get some attention, because after losing their jobs they have nothing to look forward to.
if they got death threats they should be investigated of course.

90-95% of Jow Forums/pol threads since Trump became President are made by JIDF & their slaves.
If they can impersonate us here they sure can impersonate us there & in other places.You know how much Jews love FALSE FLAGS

pic rel

Attached: 1527003086533.png (636x799, 401K)

Yeah, wait a minute, how exactly were they receiving these threats? We know they don't have their work email any more.

>you stop
I’d have to care about someone enough to find and threaten them. The reality is I don’t give two shits about those retards.

you bigots did a brigade on twitter

Why cant you burgers read and check links? Is this why your journalists lose their jobs?

>Jan. 25, 2019, 9:43 PM GMT
By Ben Collins
Shortly after he tweeted the news of his own layoff, Nick Wing checked his inbox at HuffPost and saw an email with a few pictures from a troll.
One was an image of President Trump, and another was a Photoshopped meme of Fox News’ Tucker Carlson. The edited image shows two bodies hanging from a tree next to the words “Day of the Rope,” a far-right meme about their desire to execute journalists. Underneath Carlson, where the scrolling cable news ticker would usually appear, it reads “JUST KILL THEM. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.”

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/701393629638688768
Why we need to encourage girls to learn how to code

>you bigots
DON'T ASSUME MY COSMOLOGY
>did a brigade
First of all, we don't speak plebbit here, but secondly, if we did, it's not "doing a brigade," which is what your grandma did Saturdays during the war.
>on a censorious leftist platform that doesn't let you on
Really thought this through, didn't you champ?

Learn to code.

Attached: CC9899F5-FE1F-4F1E-BB1F-D2C11215D4CA.jpg (1200x1141, 326K)