$14 Trillion To Pay For Slavery Reparations

> be me
> be on Facebook
> see black activist chick I know from back in the day
> see she's becoming more and more extreme "we wuz kangs" bullshit
> Talks about her desire for reparations
> Finally posts an article with the price tag
> Still thinks this is reasonable

Source: newsweek.com/slavery-reparations-could-cost-14-trillion-according-new-calculation-364141

What you think Jow Forums? Great investment? Ethical righteousness? Help a sista/brotha out!

Attached: natural_hair.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use that $14 trillion to lobby for a constitutional amendment banning all forms of welfare and social services, as well as legislation promoting school choice, eliminating minimum wage, and cutting taxes and bureaucracy.

It would be Christmas for black America in the long run.

She just doesn't want to work

Ask her when she will pay off her part for being the descendant of a slave owner therefore inheriting part of his whiteness and sin.

That seems rather presumptive

reparations to whom lol
you're a descendant, you didnt work, so fuck off

I think it's a great idea actually. Hear me out.
>Raise national debt from 22 Trillion to 36 Trillion.
>Who cares, it's just funny money anyway.
>Appease blacks. They have no more victim card.
>Many blacks self destruct because they can't handle life without victim card.
>The remaining blacks are on your side.
>System collapses because the dollar is finally weak enough to crash.
>Inform everyone about the Jewish role. Blacks now believe you because they have been appeased. No media system to continue goyim brainwashing.
>Jews leave because no more system to leech off of and the goyim know.
>Blacks do their own thing because no more gibs.
>European Americans finally get separation and rebuild America.
>Never let in any non-Europeans.
>New America, best America.
Tell your friend she's got a deal.

Attached: aaqy00uarljy.png (720x480, 17K)

Why not earn your own money and use it to build landmarks of the suffering of your people instead of making money off of said suffering? You're no different than the slave owners.

>blacks
>ever being satisfied
Want to know how I know you're not from a major urban area or from the South?

Fpbp

I guess the whites in europe - france, portugal, spain, england, netherlands will have too pay much too

This black chick I used to be friends with started posting black lives matter garbage on facebook too. Got into an argument and she ended up blocking me when she couldn't answer my questions.

She once showed me her butthole on webcam too. Still got the screenshot I took. But I won't use it against her because Im not a dick.

Nah, nah. I am actually. But reparations should necessarily involve a contractual agreement, so they are contractually satisfied. And the reparations should sustain them long enough to get us to system collapse. Then the rest is not dependent on their satisfaction. And if they aren't satisfied, that's good. Lack of gibs but desire for gibs will drive them away.

Attached: 1547727895005.jpg (1024x776, 215K)

Attached: ViolentVomitPepe.png (736x718, 485K)

post it here we won't tell

>Reparations
Chappelle's Show | Reparations 2003

Attached: muh_rims_yo.jpg (279x180, 11K)

>Give niggers a bunch of money
>They can no-longer complain about racism
>Within 3-5 years they piss it all away and it ends up back in the pockets of white business owners
>They are broke again but cant complain about racism anymore

Lmao sounds based

nah. all the blame is to the east and west india company. we didnt do nuffin

This. It’s an anonymous butthole anyway.

there’s no arguing with people like this dude, their mind is made up and their heels are in the ground.

In Canada there’s a difference between black people who were born here and ones that are immigrants from America/Africa

The culture is fucking retarded and to keep happy you have to literally remove them from your life to stay happy/healthy. There is no shame in ignoring extremists.

why
does she have anything distinct about her butthole that could identify her?
asking for a friend

Attached: 2615457_0.jpg (630x630, 78K)

Wanting see a 'black hole'. Take it to /sci/

Attached: Koko_smarter_than_average_nig.jpg (620x413, 51K)

a nigger of some kind, i didn't hit it that hard must've had a self destruct...it's a good bet the faggots know we're here.

Yes do it and give them their own territory. give them each a good sum to move there and be done with it

Pretty sure more than 14 trillion has bee put into nig welfare. Aside from which, shouldnt they be going after the muslims who actually enslaved their forebears in the first place?

@70%
>wez tacks pa'in now

Let's fuck this queer up. Who's with me?

Attached: 100 Percent Lie.png (321x379, 97K)

no
that would be beneficial for everyone and make sense, our country doesn't run that way

Anyone who thinks any payment will end anything is utterly delusional.
Even the plastic part of Korea still bitches for more Japanese reparations despite the Miracle of the Han River being created ENTIRELY out of Japanese gibsmedats.

Attached: thanks but no thanks.jpg (640x853, 72K)

If this amount would be enough to send them back and live in their Wakanda utopia (and not hellish USA, with their evil welfare), away from whites, and the price is divided in fair parcels through the years, why not?

I'm for giving the nogs $14 trillion. But first they have to hand over the $24 trillion they've collected in welfare and affirmative-action.

Does nothing to change the Federal Reserve so it's just changing the color of the car while ignoring the fact that the engine is broken.

Attached: 1542687432927.jpg (1200x808, 277K)

Reminder that if reparations ever did happen it would 100% end up with the Chappelle skit

They already were overpaid for slavery by being lucky enough to get citizenship ship via 14a. And even that was too much because now fucking spics are abusing the hell out of it. Never pay a nigger back ever again

You know whats crazy? Most people in the northeast (NY,PA,NJ,etc) are third or second generation. Why do i have to pay for slavery, not be able to say n word, or get blamed for the slave trade when my family line was in Italy until 1920s.

Ironically blacks are more responsible for the slave trade of blacks (since blacks sold other blacks) , than me being a white second generation Italian American who literally never had anything to do with the transatlantic slave trade.

Attached: BD8CC078-EFF4-43FE-AE10-3CCFD1816C6C.png (207x210, 18K)

>end up with the Chappelle skit

$14 trillion could buy a lot of right wing death squads instead.

Native Americans are due Reparations before Nogs. Also it has to come from Jews since it was Jews who owned the slave ships so Israel has to pay up. Jews also Genocided the Canaanites and owe then reparations

less than 2% of americans were slave owners. where the fuck is that money supposed to come from? my pocket? my family came here 50 years after the civil war ended.

They can have one way tickets back to africa. That's it.

>give then the 14 trillion
>"by accepting this, you no longer have the right to complain about anything because of race, ever ever again"
>they burn it all in weeks, their position in society stays the same
>???
>problem solved

I am a mutt, it would be funny to see how an hypthetical share would happen.

>you have black blood! Take this money
>you also have white blood! Give me your money!
>wait, do you have native blood as well? Take this land

That's not just in america, is literally anywhere. Only the top of society had slaves, most of then were big farm owners. Your botton of the barrel guy that just had a normal job, like the white part of my family tree, wouldn't be able to neither buy or sustain a slave.

For anyone interested the quick and dirty math would be ~$375,000.00 per 'black' person.

> 14 trill on friday
>broke on Monday
niggers

They should pay that to the white man for rescuing them from their hell and what we've had to put with since

14 trillions is bargain price if they are all sent to Africa.

You understand at some point they are going to start a war with white people, and the Chinese and Russian governments/militaries are going to help them because Civil War in the US is the best way to defeat us.

You know it's a great way to test out this whole "keynesian economics" thing and we also get rid of the big "divisiveness" in our society (probably will still find a way to resent us but whatever, we can say "we paid you niggers" and be done with it).

Why reparations?
What is this mentality that ancestors having a bad time entitles present people to money?
50k to renounce US citizenship and fuck off to Africa, how's that?
Same deal to illegal immigrants, minus the 50k. Just start dumping everyone in Africa

$14,000,000,000,000 / 13,000,000 is
$1,076,923.07

Fuck mind me I'm retarded there's more than 13 million of them, they're 13% of the pop.

It's absolute bullshit, but such are the times we live in. We will never be free from it. We need separation for it to ever end and the Europeans not be tormented by it any longer.

Please promote separation.

Attached: 1548205531669.png (1600x1200, 41K)

Just delete it and we'll pretend it never happened.

Attached: shut up nigger2.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Post what she relly looks like

That's how my black gf is. She says me using my DNA on her is reparations

Send her a copy of this. Then tell her to learn to code.

Attached: reparations.jpg (576x576, 224K)

The only reperations Im willing to pay are LEAD

Please don't miscegenate. It's inhumane. Please don't condemn children to that. No one, NO ONE wants to be such a deracinated abomination. You are actually selfish and cruel to subject a person to that.

Slavery was a net loss. Black crime and welfare has cost us countless billions of dollars over the past 6 decades.

Reparations?
But most slaves still got paid even though they were without true freedom? They gonna pay that back?

Or how about how no slaves are alive now? Reparations minus inheritance tax for each generation since? Plus trustee fees for maintaining that inheritance since the person it was for died?

Here's a great investment, pay them to leave. The average american negro costs $750,000 over their lifetime. I'm sure that isn't even measuring the cost in productivity loss due to diversity pity hiring and loss of social cohesion. I say we pay them each $250k if they leave and renounce their citizenship. It would be too much cash for your average groid to pass up, theyll think they just won the lotto. Aftet aparthied in sa they offered the groids cash or land, nearly every last one took "dat paper". It would cost us a lot up front but in the long run it'd be the best investment we ever made as a country. Call it reparations if you want, anything to get them the fuck out.

>$14 Trillion To Pay For Slavery Reparations
As long as we get to subtract the trillions in social services and welfare they have had over the past 50 years, I'd be all for it since it would net to approximately $0.

Gotta do the japan route. As soon as you admit liability the gibs never end. Same thing happened when the milky bar kids said sorry to the abbos here.

Btw, stolen generation was 100% justified and anyone with a shred of compassion would have done the same when dealing with a 40% infanticide rate, cannibalism and intergenerational incest rape. That's only scraping the surface.

It wouldn't even cost that much just tell them they won a free trip to the mother land. Then abandon them when they get their and don't let them come back.

pic related

Attached: travel.jpg (2550x3300, 1.34M)

>stolen generation was 100% justified
You are truly sick. Instead of highlighting something positive about Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders communities already struggling in imperialist, white supremacist Australian society they decide to reinforce negative stereotypes about them being barbaric and primitive. You just hurt every person from those community trying to be seen as human by Australian society at large, which is already almost impossible because of how racist it is.

if that 14 trillion pays to ship them all back to Africa, close the borders, and build the wall it's the deal of a lifetime

Attached: 1263050762475.gif (246x204, 1.89M)

Sounds Good. Kangz started slavery in Africa to build Pyramids, then it spread to the Barbaary Slave trades.
Thats a good figure but how are these niggers going to pay up? NFL? Rap labels? I will settle for 6 million $

Attached: Israel_In_Egypt_by_Edward_Poynter.png (592x300, 459K)

I think reparations from Yakub is in order too. Fucking niggers blew up whitey with dynamite in Mecca, and sent us out in endless limbo. Now whitey has no homeland, and no place to go. Luckily we still have our Tricknology though.

Attached: yakub.jpg (1270x621, 342K)

How about we just give them six feet of rope instead? Everyone wins that way.

Attached: The Day of the Rope is coming soon.jpg (1895x1500, 294K)

I wish it would be this simple. If you pull it off you deserve a nobel prize.

Bingo.

Of course modern historians are trying to say there were no slaves on the Pyramids because someone dug up decent living quarters near there. As if you couldn't have multiple tiers of workers on the site, the lowest of which being slaves.

I'm okay with reparations if every culture what has had black slaves has to pay as well not just "whites"

If we pay them the 14 trillion, will this result in 75-80 percent of them, specifically the niggest among them, leaving for Africa and never coming back? I don't even demand all of them leave, just the worst ones. It would be a completely fair amount to pay for that. Think about it, all the niggest, orclike, stupid and criminally inclined ones, gone- what we have left are the top of their bell curve, something that could be improved upon, sure, but a good start.

It would be cheaper to kill anyone stupid enough to demand reparations.