Read if you want to blow a blood vessel. Why do they always fucking lie about this shit?

inforum.com/opinion/columns/956534-McFeely-Red-flag-law-is-more-accurately-public-safety-not-gun-grabbing
Read if you want to blow a blood vessel. Why do they always fucking lie about this shit?
>"due process arguments are scare tactics"
His name was Gary Willis.

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-143803_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/wex/probable_cause
law.cornell.edu/wex/exigent_circumstances
openjurist.org/728/f2d/1195/united-states-v-mcconney
thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/luis-valdes/vermont-teens-planned-a-school-shooting-and-police-confiscate-a-relatives-guns/
crimeresearch.org/2019/01/new-research-on-red-flag-laws-do-red-flag-laws-save-lives-or-reduce-crime/?fbclid=IwAR3fVkd3T4ZalCT4ktyar3lbLYsDh3gl0NhUzF1fzzGHEVyUXAixeAh7jSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hey guys let's give the court the power to restrict your rights based on a vague notion that you MIGHT possibly commit a crime in the future
>come on user, be reasonable. We're not coming for your guns by giving the courts the right to take your guns on a whim.

Seems like a good way for cops to die. I'm not even even civil war memeing. Who the fuck is going to serve a give your gun ticket to an armed motherfucker?

>mentally ill people are harmless haha they just need their guns taken away. they'll just take their pills haha
>the news, a year later:
>FIFTEEN SHOT DEAD BY SNIPER FIRE, AUTHORITIES UNSURE HOW SUSPECT HAD HUNTING RIFLE AFTER RED FLAG ORDER WAS SERVED. DO WE NEED TO BAN SNIPER RIFLES? AMERICANS WEIGH IN, YOU ONLY NEED ONE SHOT FOR DEER.
>20 PEOPLE MOWED DOWN BY MADMAN WITH PICKUP TRUCK, RECENT SUBJECT OF RED FLAG ORDER. BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS?
>120 INJURED IN POISON GAS ATTACK, SUSPECT AS AKU RASI'MAN, RECENTLY SUBJECTED TO GUN CONFISCATION
>WIFE RAPED, STRANGLED, STABBED BY ABUSIVE HUSBAND, STATISTICALLY GUN CONFISCATION SHOULD HAVE REDUCED THE LIKELIHOOD OF THIS SO NOTHING IS WRONG!

people who aren't smart enough to know they don't have to be cops.

Everyone who has a personal account of getting their 4th amendment rights trampled on says they're not thorough enough to take every gun. Leave a few PSA AR15s in a big closet safe and keep an illegal machine gun under the floor boards. Lose all your guns and buy one from a private party. Background checks? Lol. Big deal.

The only way to protect people from crazy is to lock it up

Attached: 1546708761535.jpg (854x874, 113K)

So far there have been something like 500 or more seizures of guns in red flag states, only one man has resisted so far and they killed him.

Nobody can report you to the police if you don’t interact with people

Attached: sociopaths.png (665x459, 99K)

>lets look out for public safety... by gun grabbing

There have been 500 seizures in FL from March to July alone. There have been thousands of seizures nation wide, if not tens of thousands.

Source? Or your a shilling faggot

>"that means 500 crimes prevented!"

Well of course. Who’s actually going to shoot it out with the cops, catch a round in the spine or dick and end up crippled or dead? Especially when they’re not even gonna go to jail, they just have to surrender guns. Surrender and live or fight and die. LITERALLY more than 99% are going to choose live in this case. These red flag laws are smart and the death blow. Allows them to get your guns and allows owners to surrender without harm or a criminal record. Also keeps gun owners from speaking freely for worry about getting red flagged themselves. It’s over once your state passes red flags.
>hahah living in x state anyway
Yeah cuck remember that comment when you’re the one surrendering.

Yeah, it's just obvious at this point that you should spread your firearms over multiple locations, but if you ever get red flagged, you'll get dinged by NICS unless you pay a lawyer to get it expunged. I don't want to have to straw purchase new guns for the rest of my life because some liberal cat lady got triggered by my 2nd Amendment rights.
It just proves gun owners are the most chicken shit bunch of people in this country. If your state has a red flag law, I hope you have antipersonnel mines around your property and a way to livestream it.

>McFeely
clearly not a statement by legislator McThinky

My state may get one soon, the red flag laws scare me.

>when you go from saying "civil war if grabbing starts" to "his name was Gary Willis"
Never change Jow Forums

Keked

He is remembered and respected, just like that one cop who went nuts with the machine gun.

t. spery incel mad that he sets off everyone’s red flag

If you dont interact with people how do you buy your guns smart guy?

>incel
back to r*ddit cuck boy

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Store-monkeys aren’t people

you walk into a gun store, buy gun and leave.
you dont tell the dude behind the counter about your furry suit and butt plug collection.

It really is like we're all in a nationwide domestic violence issue. Complete with your typical fabricated self-justification.

Mr. Orwell could never have been more correct in his life.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Im canadian so i just get it and bulk ammo shipped to my door.

>implying those statements contradict each other
Gary Willis should be the Randy Weaver of out generation.

But our generation doesn't care

The cucks in Maryland should have assassinated the two cops who murdered the guy.

>pubic safety
so gun grabbing

or worse, they applaud it

have a friend like this, his face lit up today when I said something about fucking over my boss for long-standing OSHA violations (I'm not that pure, he stiffed me in a negotiated raise and walked back his promises several times) once I get a better gig
>user now I know why we both get along, you're a sociopath too!
sorry, friendo, I have too much self-doubt-and-loathing about the correctness of my thoughts and actions unless I'm 110% positive I'm right- I worry I might be, still, but that's supposedly good proof I'm not one

>civil case
>courts are involved in every step of the process, so there's definitely due process
>No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury... ...nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
law.cornell.edu/wex/probable_cause
>Courts usually find probable cause when there is a reasonable basis for believing that a crime may have been committed (for an arrest) or when evidence of the crime is present in the place to be searched (for a search). Under exigent circumstances, probable cause can also justify a warrantless search or seizure.
law.cornell.edu/wex/exigent_circumstances
>"circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to believe that entry (or other relevant prompt action) was necessary to prevent physical harm to the officers or other persons, the destruction of relevant evidence, the escape of the suspect, or some other consequence improperly frustrating legitimate law enforcement efforts."
openjurist.org/728/f2d/1195/united-states-v-mcconney

Exigent circumstances are not to be used to issue warrants for seizure and have the strong legal implication of operating in situ, not as a precautionary capacity of use.

Conclusion: Due process is being violated, these seizures are unreasonable.

Fuck why did I read that?

Exactly. Barbarian scum don't care about helping anyone anyway. They only want social status and free gibbs.

Attached: 1-tvyqolexe-3z51-agc16qq.jpg (1098x621, 113K)

Also, hope you guys got a plan for Rwanda 2.0: Chairman Cuomo edition. Cause it's going to suck for all of us. And we're not even halfway up the rollercoaster ride.

Attached: 1421249ynwvxs_b.jpg (432x648, 60K)

updated list of what constitutes red flag violations able to circumvent due process

we all know niggers and spics can post stolen guns, money, and bags of drugs on social media with hashtags threatening to shoot up others and they will never have anyone knock on their door to take away the guns from convicted felons

but a white guy bitches about jews running the government and his bitch co worker who suspects he doesnt approve of her black bf jamal can report him to the ATF and get his guns taken away indefinitely and maybe even killed

Attached: 1481742399914.jpg (1021x272, 94K)

It was over in 1945. Now it’s obvious.

Attached: 910878DF-5385-4A86-95D6-6BB6E6530719.png (1136x640, 1.05M)

(((red flag laws)))
coming soon
(((red flag speech laws)))

Attached: fbi.jpg (400x331, 26K)

Basic tribalism. A lot of humans in general are stupid and are only nice to people they consider a member of their perceived ingroup (aka social clique). And everyone else is of second to zero importance. That's why it's so easy for them to fling their own shit at us, whenever they don't get what they want.

And that's why intellectual people get killed first in tribal conflicts. Because their sheer intelligence alone challenges their fetish for complete domination.

Attached: 1448689050794~2.png (263x331, 120K)

>Steals your money
>Kills people for no real reason
>Makes obviously bad decisions
>Constantly pretends it knows nothing
>Constantly pretends it never does anything wrong
>Flips out if you complain about it or its friends
>Sells cocaine and guns on the side
I can see why Obama wanted to become President. The government is a bigger nigger than he is.

Attached: 1540789684830.jpg (850x400, 74K)

What if I don't care about red flag laws because I'm not an unstable fuckup?

Im always worried that mentally ill will include shit like ADD and ADHD.

That makes you a part of the problem, for being a collaborator

It already does, it's in the DSM.

You own guns?
You ever made anyone mad? Ex's, neighbors, coworkers, anyone you may have slighted even a little bit?
You have any health conditions at all?
If you answered yes to any of the above you should care about redflag laws.

I know its in the DSM but will it be considered a reason to barred from your 2A rights?

His name is LITERALLY "McFeely". This shit writes itself.

Entire the modestly smart man with a socially-cultivated mean streak, who waits for justification or threat before tearing you apart and then ambushing all of your tribalistic kin, because everyone knows the feud is coming

sauce, I need to confirm this to fully enjoy my laughter

*enter, holy shit, it's late, I need to stop posting

Most likely yes.

I can't move to Alaska soon enough.

Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

Fuck you, nigger.

Thats fucking bullshit. ADHD/ADD doesnt make you violently insane. Fuck em.

Everything is in the DSM, everyone quite literally qualifies for at least one thing listed in the DSM. Furthermore, the DSM is not a legal text and frequently changes its entries as new medicine is developed and/or invented whole-cloth, it has no legal rigor whatsoever.

That sounds like antisocial or oppositional defiant disorder, if you use colonial speach patterns, such as when quoting the rhetoric of the founders, you could have grandiosity, a sign of psychopathy

Fargofag here
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would love to see the video the screen cap came from.
Wonder what she is saying?

But the DSM is what will likely be used to determine if someone is mentally ill and therefore a target for the red flag law. Because it is used by mental health professionals.

shall
not
be
infringed

you can hang a doctor the same as a politician for treason

tyrants and authoritarian doctors suffer from psychopathy and megalomania, they must be stopped lest they harm others with their weapons of choice, only an ERPO can save us from their insanity

>taking away someone's method of self defense
>risking armed conflict while infringing a constitutionally guaranteed right
>if someone wanted to commit a murder they could do it without any guns
This makes people safe

True, but it's unlikely that that's going to happen, confiscation is happening the so called red line has been crossed only one man has gone down fighting, one man out of hundreds or even thousands.

>mental health professionals
At no point in the entire proceeding of an ERPO does a mental health care professional enter into the scenario. Your spouse, your family member, or a roommate files, you go to court for your hearing, and the judge either drops it or you lose your guns for 6-12 months. Unless it's ex-parte, in which case the police show up at your door, you lose your guns for 1-4 weeks, then you get your hearing.

Family isn't even the biggest problem in my estimation. There's a fourth person who can actually file for a ERPO, and in most people's cases, there are the one most likely to abuse the system, along with having the most weight in front of a judge, and that's a police officer.

not my problem nobody will die for liberty anymore, I have my turn coming up eventually, I'm sure

They always tout mental illness as a good reason for the red flag orders, seems ridiculous that they won't have professionals making the evaluation. As for who's likely to abuse the system an ex spouse or pissed off family member seems more likely than some random cop.

There was a case out of Vermont where two asshole teenagers were making threats against their school. So, both teens were arrested and were asked where they planned to get the guns. One teen said he was going to steal them from a relative. So what did the state do? They went to the relative's house and seizes his guns under Vermont's red flag laws.

You absolutely should care about the violation of the 2nd and 4th amendments that red flag laws so brazenly commit.

thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/luis-valdes/vermont-teens-planned-a-school-shooting-and-police-confiscate-a-relatives-guns/

some groups of cops are absolute bastards, even the well-meaning ones, due to the way they're trained and acculturated, can make poor decisions, thinking they're both right and just

crimeresearch.org/2019/01/new-research-on-red-flag-laws-do-red-flag-laws-save-lives-or-reduce-crime/?fbclid=IwAR3fVkd3T4ZalCT4ktyar3lbLYsDh3gl0NhUzF1fzzGHEVyUXAixeAh7jSU

Reminder:
>Red flag laws had no significant effect on murder, suicide, the number of people killed in mass public shootings, robbery, aggravated assault, or burglary.
>There is some evidence that rape rates rise.
>These laws apparently do not save lives.

>ex spouse or pissed off family member seems more likely
Maybe, but you have way more control over how that scenario plays out before the courts get involved. Also, generally speaking, your family is going to be shit at working the system. Piss poor prep, no court submissive evidence brought with them to the hearing, etc.

The cop though? Yeah, not so much. God help you if the judge already knows him.

Meanwhile California is once again pushing to add more people to the list who can anomalously request a Gun Violence Restraining Order. If passed (which if it gets put on the governor's desk it will) it will include co-workers/bosses, doctors, and teachers/principals.

If they violate my due process I’ll violate their due process

Attached: FC98308E-4F93-4FA6-9C5B-A1A7885DC130.jpg (734x869, 123K)

The real danger is the family members convincing the cops that you're insane and using the police paperwork along with a mandatory psych assessment to convince the court that you're insane.

> According to the news report and the law as written, the actions taken by law enforcement were illegal and should have been prevented by the presiding judge.
Nice fucking rubber stamp. Reminds me how judicial review was supposed to prevent the proliferation of no knock drug search warrants as well.

It's easy to say that you'll stand and fight but you gotta remember you'll be standing alone in a fight you can not win with little to no time to prepare. I'm not sure how I'd react, I like to think I'd stand up, but I certainly don't negatively judge anyone who looks at all those guns pointed his way and surrenders.

No time for Judicial review when you have an agenda to fulfill.

I'd love to see records on how many GVROs are rejected by a judge versus granted.

>The real danger is the family members
Look dude. Fix that shit before it becomes a problem. Whatever fuck ups you have waiting for you in your family tree, it's going to be a hell of a lot easier resolving before it enters a court room.

Its secret court proceedings, which are closed, and obviously dont involve the person the proceeding is about.

So that data will likely never see the light of day.

Nice attempt at dodging the point.

>Fix that shit before it becomes a problem.
> it's going to be a hell of a lot easier resolving before it enters a court room
Not him, but thats fucking retarded, you cant be held responsible for your crazy fucking family, except you are and no matter what you do some stupid cunt cant get your guns taken away without any input from you, even if you havent spoken in years.

I've always been on my own and a target. This'll be no different aside from it being an imminent threat and no need to hold anything back. I'm not saying I look forward to, honestly, it scares the daylights out of me that I need to be prepared for it, but I have the comfort of knowing there will be no polite social barriers between myself and pursuing safety if it comes to it.

I will be, in that moment, absolutely free.

Some people are just jerks, and sometimes you happen to be related to them.

> you cant be held responsible for your crazy fucking family
Well apparently now you can, thanks to the ERPO, already law of the land in 13 states.

Who needs due process, right? Or oversight on the whole process. But we can't have that at all. Just take the guns and then let the accused argue why they're not a danger to anybody months later.

Gotta love that eh? Not only are the stamping on your 2nd and 4th, but they're also stamping on due process, and then moving the burden of proof on you to prove them wrong. All while you have no idea till they bang on your door to take your shit.

I don't understand how people think this okay.

wrong, Article VI rebukes this

>I will be, in that moment, absolutely free.
That's a comforting way to look at it.

I've seen it. Some broad from Ireland who dated a complete degenerate and was in complete denial of reality, even after getting beaten to a pulp by the same guy. Typical bootlicker shit.

Why is your family so shit? Why haven't you risen above their petty reach?

Why does your family not already worship you as a paragon of sucess and use your example.to humiliate weaker family memebers?

Attached: 1357358137401.jpg (500x600, 95K)

I agree with you. It's just as stupid as one of my former acquaintances saying that you only need to put bars on a window, and then they no longer want to kill themselves because they will just "get over it." Ironic because people usually want to kill themselves because they take so much shit from arrogant and self-riggteous people like that. And all the other NPCs wouldn't give two shits, as long as they still get their likes on Facebook.

it takes thirteen generations, on average, for offspring to climb out of poverty or sink back into it

Welp, I guess the NKVD is real

> on average
Are you happy with that? Average?

North Korean Venereal Disease? Oh yes, very real, it'll rot your pecker right off.

I am not that user

Not him, but I'd just play their own game. Be like Chiang Kai Shek and hide out on an island, then come back after everyone's done taking swings at each other and take my own slice of the balkanized pie.

t. boomer