Mass Transit hate thread

Rode pic related today. I can not find a good reason for it.

Slower than driving, even with a major traffic jam.

Filled with leftist whites, goblinas, and inconsiderate niggers.

Asians riding it, but acting as if they were still in Japan.

Nowhere to sit, had to stand. Nigress had a huge purse and wouldn't move it for other women to sit.

One train every hour. Not enough cars per train.

Cost millions of dollars.

Has a stop in a really nice white area known as Grapevine. Has a station in Northside where spics abound. This thing will inevitably ruin downtown Grapevine.

Will have a future route to Frisco. Got to bus in those illegals to work service industry jobs.

Post stories about why you hate mass transit.

Attached: mass transit.jpg (1140x641, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myrightamerica.com/refugees-get-free-rides-bus/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/21/samurai-vigilante-draws-sword-phoenix-light-rail-breaks-up-brawl_n_1997677.html
city-data.com/mobileMap/?what=Y2l0eXxGT1JULVdPUlRILVRFWEFTLkhUTUw=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The TRE sucks ass too.

The TRE sucks ass too.

I want to go to Swindon and drive on the magic roundabout. That seems cool.

But Fuck Mass transit.

Attached: magic roundabout.jpg (1024x575, 76K)

i woulnd't mind mass transit among a courteous people and no niggers
good luck finding that anywhere in teh world now

for what purpose

In Japan they were nice. Its the place not the type of transportation.

its not slower then driving? is also better on the environment

I like how the anarchy promotes safer, slower, and more courteous driving.

I could get from any point the Texrail runs to the Airport (end point) faster than that slow piece of shit.

Now in all fairness, it would have been much better had it gone straight to the airport from downtown Fort Worth. But mass transit in America is a corrupt government sweetheart kickback program that ends up being a nigger mover.

i see. dont you have proper railways in the US? over here we go London to Paris in 2 hours, and high speed trains everywhere, different from the underground which is slower and stops everywhere, but even the niggers can't afford that, they tend to go on the bus and threaten people etc.

The DFW area is about the size of the state of Connecticut. Here is a comparison. We don't have the population density necessary to handle mass transit in Texas.

Attached: DFW compared to UK.png (1372x576, 35K)

Our intercity rail lines are more for moving cargo than people. Most large cities have some form of public transit, but for the most part it is a money pit.

>Asians riding it, but acting as if they were still in Japan.

The Japanese are unfailingly polite, clean, and quiet on their public transport. What's the problem?

In NYC the subway is significantly faster than driving during rush hours.

I take the bus everyday and it works fine for me. Although I think might be because I'm lucky enough to live in a city that's just barely large enough to have public transit but not too crowded either.

You also have to remember that in the US, Trains move cargo and always have. They were almost always intended to. Rail lines were forced to carry passengers by law up until the creation of AMTRAC.

The rail companies hated passenger traffic. Passengers complain while freight doesn't.

The US, unlike Europe of UK, can't ship goods via ocean liners as our coasts are somewhat limited. So trains ship items not time sensitive and not perishable. Trucks ship those that don't meet that category, and river barges also ship a small amount the cheapest.

So essentially our old rail lines are for freight, and even today, a lot of those lines have been decommissioned simply because a lot of industrial customers have quit using it in favor of much faster trucks.

Attached: trains1.jpg (480x360, 47K)

none. it was a matter of praise. But even they didn't want to tell the nigress to move her purse so that his wife could sit there. Probably because they thought she might have had AIDES.

You need a very dense population and a lack of roads for mass transit to work.

NYC had carpool cans for profit operating before the (((city))) government shut them down as illegal taxis.

north americn train lines are not european train lines.

a 5 hour bus ride takes 8-9 hours on rail.

better map

Attached: London vs DFW map.png (1556x806, 55K)

checked and accurate.

holy shit i understand now thanks opi

Our railways are owned my the state.
>Leafs on tracks
>2 hour delay
>Electrical error
>Gonna take 4 hours to do a 15 minute job
Sometimes the train will just suddenly be cancelled without a proper reason given.

And the prices still aren't cheap. The staff are rude most of the time. Literally can't make a case for public railways.

Pittsburgh has kept the commuter rail mostly confined to white areas. It’s pretty decent.

Public transport, like all other public goods, only works well in places where people are civilized (ie, white or East Asian).

Isn't the bus free for Somalis and Syrian Refugees?

myrightamerica.com/refugees-get-free-rides-bus/

All kidding aside. I hat to see what has happened to your country as of late.

Checked and no problem. Europe has some advantages in freight that I had never thought of until I watched some documentary about an ocean liner shipping goods from one part of Norway to some other part of Europe. The situation with the Atlantic and Mediterranean does an amazing option for good transport.

DFW is civic nationalism in action, so a lot of white areas will have a less white area close to it as someone has to work the minimum wage job in those white areas. I'd be impossible to confine mass transit to whites. Plus whites here would rather drive 80 MPH as our cops barely ever enforce speed limits on our highways. They rather focus on at grade intersectioned streets.

>
Kek knows the truth as always.

Wise remark

This

Double text? is this bot?

Attached: 1500953642193.jpg (625x415, 83K)

No, some UKanon wanted to bump but had nothing to say. So he helped and I talked about my desire to do the swindon roundabout.

saw a single stalled car fuck up entire rush hour commute in little italy for hours. it was magical.

I imagine so. New York is too crowded for cars. But the city has a lot to do with the congestion. Any other city would have loved to have the success that for profit car pooling had in NYC. NYC on the other hand was pissed about the potential lost revenue.

It amazes me how corrupt and stupid NYC is. But it also amazes me that so many people want to live there as opposed to a better planned and administered city.

In all my years in Denton I never once road that shitheap. That said, 35E is fucking life threatening to drive. In all the places I've lived that stretch of 35 from Denton down to Dallas is definitely the worst.

What are you talking about? The TRE has had tons of riders from Grapevine and downtown Fort Worth. The point is that you can get to different areas without driving. They already had 55k people ride within the first 12 days. That's a ton of cars off the roads. I live less than 2min away from one of the stops.

Politicians and the EnviroNazis who are in the 1% will never ride on Mass Transit with "You People". Think about it: Get on the bus and train and Stay off their roads and highways!

Attached: grope.jpg (576x549, 58K)

The "Northside" station is supposed to serve the stockyards, and it's in Diamond Hill, Northside is more towards the left.

it's actually gotten better but yes, the design didn't improve much from when it was US 77. The entrance/exit ramps are too short and thus the 55 MPH speed limit.

This is the major reason why I support rail. Dallas has terrible drivers, and on I-35 in Fort Worth, there are tons of aggresive drivers. It's been getting worst lately, even with the improved roads.

It was free nigger. Of course people will ride it. Once you have to pay, ridership will drop. They literally wasted money running this thing.

mass transit works really well in china though, a country larger than the usa so no excuses anymore burgers

Mass transit is good you fucking retard. Cars are a blight to humanity, there's nothing good about traffic or planning cities around those metal cages. Cars should only be for rural dwellers, you're already a bitch enough living in a cucked city.
The only problem with public transport is shitskins. Get rid of them, and everyone should be using public transport in urban areas.

Enjoy your nigger infestation

True. Northside/Diamond Hill have been spicked to high heaven and are indistinguishable from each other. Guess they'll need to ride a fucking bus to get to the stockyards.

CHINA, a country that runs over infants. Of course it only works well in a country where all the population lives on the side where the fucking ocean is.

Oddly enough, Dallas's DART is the longest light rail system by track mileage.

I personally don't mind public transit at all. I can see why others don't like; perhaps it would be better if privatized.

People who shill for public transport also shill for refugees and making america more like Europe.

Attached: fighting for.jpg (650x900, 170K)

DART is a nigger mover. Notice how Highland Park avoids that shit.

europe is also fucking t i n y

Let's wait and see then. If you bothered to read the development of rail in Fort Worth, the free rides were supposed to attract a large crowd, although they were expecting 8k-11k max. They exceeded that number by tens of thousands you imbicile. Also, from what I've seen, most riders aren't from the one stop in Diamond Hill, where I strongly doubt people would take the train considering the socio-economic status of the area (it isn't Northside, learn how to read a map you stupid nigger).
>hurr derr they wasted money
Wew, apparently you can read the future. They are already planning to extend the rail to the medical district and TCU. Of course an uncivilized moron would get mad at transport. Fort Worth isn't anywhere close to being as bad as Dallas nor Denton.

Also you wouldn't happen to be the Dallas nigger that goes autistic when someone proves Fort Worth is superior to Dallas, and starts to over exaggerate Beto winning by 1%, while ignoring that Dallas voted overwhelmingly for a midget, spic lesbian and Beto?

The US has the greatest freight rail system in the world, bar none. But consider:

1) I want to get there ASAP. You can fly. And for dirt cheap.
2) I want to get there as cheaply as possible. We have Greyhound buses. I've seen a cross country fare for as low as $14.
3) I want to get there on my own cause fuck people. You can drive in your own damn car without having to deal with the unwashed masses.

Trains aren't first in any of those categories. Mostly people want to get places fast or want to drive themselves so in the US resources were invested in commercial flight or roads. Also remember the US is fuck huge and unless there was a concentrated effort to reach economies of scale with rails it would never be profitable. The free market chose commercial flights instead.

Attached: 1400385363136.jpg (600x403, 243K)

>NRH
>DFW airport
>Grapevine
>Diamond Hill
>Downtown Fort Worth
>Niggers?
You should get out more before spouting bullshit. None of those areas are infested with niggers, that's southside and eastside. Near Southside is still semi tolerable. At worst you'll see more spics from the "Northside" stop at the edge of Diamond Hill, but even with the ride being free, I haven't seen that many people use it.

>waaah i can't have good public transport because i have infants
it's the legalized corruption in the us user

Depends on what you define Europe as I guess.

Attached: Europe v 48america.png (1482x1016, 111K)

That's true, but a lot if newer properties are starting to attract more whites. Northside is infested with crime, gangs, etc. But the city announced $3mil in renovations. Now tons of residents are scared that their property taxes will be too high, and that they'll have to move. Diamond Hill has already had tons of improvements. Riverside still has large areas filled with whites, and is going to become heavily urbanized in the future. Gentrification will occur soon.

Now DART is terrible. I've been to downtown Dallas, and I've only seen niggers use the rail system incoming from the southside of Dallas.

Long distance train travel is affordable in America, but can take time - it's 3 days to go from D.C. to Seattle, but some trips like Denver to SLC and Portland to Chicago are drop dead beautiful. Amtrak serves some pretty good food.

Only problems are when the niggers are on certain trains, like the ones from New Orleans to Chicago or any of them in the mid-Atlantic or Northeast. They smell horrible, yell on their phones at all hours of the night, and let their kids run around screaming and asking other passengers for food.

Suspect once upon a time when the need for expansion was felt those oddly shaped secondary islands were the sites of small shops/tie stalls for horses/other things that couldn't be knocked down

it's for anyone that can pay the $2.50 ticket... which can include a wide array of backgrounds...

I've only seen them check for tickets a few times while I'm on there, but I don't care about that... at least on the red line. The other lines might be trash... particularly once you are downtown; which is the end of the line for me anyways.

I grew up in Diamond Hill. Northside and Diamond Hill are pretty much the same demographically. They are also rivals in football even though both schools suck at it.

A lot of the ridership today was riders that brought their 4 goblinas/niglets and other cheapskates that won't pay $5 for a one way fare that they can get to faster via car. It will only be useful as a means to get to the airport. There were plenty of niggers on board today that culturally enriched Grapevine. The whole thing was a mistake. Should have been downtown to airport only. But no, they put in a bunch of stops and will niggerfy everything and turn Fort Worth blue by attracting those faggots that can't drive and think that it is wonderful to be inclusive of POC's and shit.

public transport in america with le 56%, mouthbreathers and apes. the cars are here for a reason it is to get a physical barrier and means of escape from the general population that will eat hurt or kill you over a simple misunderstanding.

Used to ride Amtrak, always full of niggers and spics. Did it about 6 times to give it a chance. Never again. Apart from dealing with the low quality passengers, it is ALWAYS late, on average by an hour.

Ride one Greyhound bus, and you will be shocked at how their business model works. Going from point B north of point A? Well good news we have a route! Uh oh, looks like we have to got way out of route northwest to Route C to pick up more riders!

Driving a car is faster than greyhound and you don't get jewed on food or drink prices or long waits at terminals while waiting to transfer busses.

well that's likely the green line. I use the red line.

It was packed today with numerous nigs. They got on in downtown where they sleep under bridges and ask for money.

Ya that's broadly accurate, but with urban sprawl and density your seeing more short commute rail. Miami to palm beach. Vegas to LA. Little hops 5hat avoid traffic

MARTA-Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta

The Orange line connects to Texrail it will get nigg'd

Fucking hell riding the bus in Washington state is a freakshow.

fort worth is way more chill than dallas. you can to folks on the street and you won't run into no problems.

BASED

Not for long. We took so many jobs from Cali when Rick Perry was governor, that we are starting to get their AIDES. Cruz almost lost to the biggest faggot possible. We've got to put a stop to this shit.

That's true in regards to demographics, although Diamond Hill is slightly better than Northside. There's been tons of nee housing added (my aunt owns 4 houses there). There's new light replacements, improved streets, and on the same street as my aunt, there's been construction of $200k+ properties, some reach $300k. Riverside definitely beats the other two, but it's just pockets of whites and hispanics.

Ah, that makes more sense. The only other way TRE will get niggerfied is Fort Worth extends its rail to Southside or eastside. Then it's game over.

The US is huge and urban counties are sprawled out as fuck. Look at some of the maps provided in this thread. Mass transit just isn't a viable option in most situations. Nobody 'likes' commuting but it's the only option in 99% of cases.

Being from Texas and riding the metrorail in Washington DC was eye opening. So many fucking minorities on these overcrowded trains. I'm not used to it. Riding after a Nationals game was fun tho.

You see guys that can't possibly be legal towing pickup trucks with rope in that part of town. They live with trashed out front yards and right next to the Northside(Diamond Hill) station. Diamond Hill was a bigger shithole in the 90's but it is still full of Spanish speaking browns that reproduce way too fast. Enjoy your death Grapevine.

Although the benefit of Fort Worth is that it is still technically majority whites, and Tarrant County is also majority whites.

They want to do just that. The TCU area has numerous poors and nigs despite the University being there. They often cross into that territory. You'll see them all over the place in their beater pickup trucks.

for now...

It is rapidly changing. You wouldn't believe the amount of non whites, coal burners, fags, and lezzies that were on that damn train today.

Including a big chunk of Russia in the last one is just fucking cheating.

I live in based Phoenix where libs have only forced shitty light rail on us, we are lucky that we have White College Shinsengumi keep the hobos in line.
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/21/samurai-vigilante-draws-sword-phoenix-light-rail-breaks-up-brawl_n_1997677.html

Go to London in 2005 and get on the Tube and we are waiting 30 min and the driver gets on the intercom and says "sorry i had to take a potty break". Then this White British in a nice suit sitting next to me says under his breath in some form of high English "God I hate this fucking city". I will never forget based UK man.

Attached: 111.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

It's also suffering from a lack of direct routes for most people south of Chicago. To go west of the Mississippi for almost anyone in the Southeast or lower midwest involves taking a BIG northern detour through Chicago.

city-data.com/mobileMap/?what=Y2l0eXxGT1JULVdPUlRILVRFWEFTLkhUTUw=
This provides tons of info that is useful. Hence why I was arguing about certain stops being filled with niggers.

True. The old Eurotrip movie joke was:

"When's the train to Berlin leaving?"

Eastern Euro: "Very Soon!"
Americans: "Whew!"
Eastern Euro: "They're building it now!"
Americans: *Defeated*

You need to see where KingNigger put a bunch of section 8 housing apartments during his reign of terror. They literally have nogs in every burb now. Nowhere is safe.

Can you tell me a specific example? I know the section 8 housing in Fort Worth is beside I-35 near Fort Worth. The city was smart with it, they surrounded the area with highways, and no sidewalks. They are going to get rid of it in Fort Worth, and they will be replaced with apartments to "discourage" the people there from getting used to government assistance. Fort Worth also did a good job with helping/ containing homelessness to Lancaster Avenue

Mass transit is really fucking shitty, but at least it's tolerable in suburbs where the majority of people will ride their own cars, so usually you have most of the bus/train to yourself. I always make sure to avoid touching things as little as possible though, because of the people that usually ride mine - there are days, where there is human feces outside the station. Now imagine that same fucker sitting down and touching things with his shit encrusted hands and ass. And then people wonder why the buses smell like literal shit all the time.

The Apartments on Western Center in Blue Mound by that somewhat new 7eleven. Section 8 HUD.

They had a petition for a redbox there. The clerk told me that redbox rejected the location due to the fact that they were located too close to a section 8 apartment complex.

Longhorn crossing in Saginaw. Saginaw has more and more nonwhites moving in. Looks completely different from it's once white status of the early 2000's.

They gave HUD grants to make white neighborhoods (MORE DIVERSE) during king niggers reign.

Attached: thewelfarestatehasfailed.jpg (1529x2048, 876K)

Amerimutts don't have a mentality to understand public transport, so that they build shitty public transport, so that they become more confused about public transport.
Public transport works the best with urban population, say Sydney and Melbourne.
Everybody either live in city or close to a train station. Anyone live outside these 2 areas are bogan therefore their opinion is discarded - unless you're super rich with land and mega mansion.

Yeah but it only really works well and aesthetically in white countries.

It depends. Every state kind of does and theres plenty interstate train lines. A lot of states, counties, and cities wanted to avoid their lines being the corrupt dystopian crime ridden subways and transit system we have in Jew York City so they tried following the Euro model. Only problem is it doesn't work when a small white population of college students and middle class boomers are the only one sustaining it in a small country like in Portland

I've seen your realestate prices mate. I'll avoid that mass transit system like the plague.

County* and for niggers/spics/etc

Cry some more poor fag.

NYC usuaully does carpooling in an emergency. But other than that living here isn't the best. I went down south for a couple months and when I came back everything for tobacco was over 21 which pissed me off. Cuomo is a huge faggot and nobody here likes him. Legit if you cut out the city, and deport all the niggers and spics to the city you would have a red NY.

Attached: HowToDisruptACity.png (908x468, 304K)