Pagan Awakening General - /PAG/ - Get in here, Christians welcome for allied forces

Everyone on here knows that we have to go back to a more spiritually fulfilled and united society. As we kicked the Christians out, because they became unbearable and their beliefs do not fit our Pagan roots, we should go back to our Pagan roots. I have come up with a plan for us to be able to restore our home lands ethnic composition. This plan has been enshrined by me in a new Pagan holy text. If you like and or appreciate me coming up with this plan, please buy the holy text, you can find it on Amazon (search term: 'Sturmsegel'). That book also contains the information for where to find a billion jobs world wide. But to make things happen faster, I am going to disclose the bare fundamentals of the plan.

Long story short: we will build up a right wing political social system (enough jobs for all our people).
That way we can leave our workplaces if the employer wants to force us to work with people we dislike.
>Invaders cant find jobs
We will have the economic advantage, so we will be able to buy back our home lands.
>Invaders will have a very tough time to find housing within 2 generations, because the speed of buying back will kumultatively increase.
20% of the population are enough to enable us to get rid of the invaders!

Arguing about different strands of paganism is only going to divide us. It's not a problem to have the very old historic Pagan lores from the past as historical teachings. There will be a more enlightened form of Paganism growing via this movement anyway.

Why I have made a religious holy text out of this: Religions are protected under our constitutions. Banks and employers are not allowed to discriminate against us this way.

(Part 1/2)

Attached: 1547164580723.jpg (610x901, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fI5Qhd3R8ik
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(Part 2)

I always have been a Pagan too and I want to help my Pagan frens.
>Many Pagans may not have a clue of what is happening and could get attacked by muslims and antifa, if you see someone wearing Mjölnir please talk to him, warn him and tell him to spread the word!

Tasks:
-Subvert your family and others, spread the word (most important, we need a good amount of people quite fast)
-Stick to the plan
-Find more job opportunities for the social system (Im not fond of the dough pockets tbf, but I already provided 4 different kinds of jobs, see second title of my book)
-Get a fucking job
-Provide jobs for the social system (give a couple of hours of gardening time to a manager, eat 1 or 2 portions of dough pockets per week)
-Build up website for networking and to manage the social system
-Post Pagan art for new breads

Jobs for the social system:
-Gardening (for low trust members) -> generates a base load of work
-Dough pockets (ONLY for high trust members) -> can be used to generate a variable amount of jobs

Quotes in the holy text:
cis.org/Report/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fI5Qhd3R8ik

Attached: 1547318353354.jpg (800x533, 115K)

Kek is living proof of the authentic revival of Paganism

Attached: IMG_1865.jpg (879x1024, 242K)

Nice digits you larping douche

>Christians welcome

Lel we don't join atheists or pagan groups. Sorry. Read the damn Bible.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 21K)

Attached: Life.jpg (1200x1800, 1.88M)

Ok let's read it.... Oh.

Attached: 1545068206467.jpg (720x540, 119K)

acchually safed

Attached: BlackSun.png (1920x1280, 2.92M)

Where does /pag/ see catholic church attendance in 5 years? Down 25%? 50%?

Attached: Not a pedophile priest.jpg (582x920, 358K)

>OC
glad you like them

Attached: Honor.jpg (1200x1800, 1.9M)

I'm not sure if this thread is serious, but I am.

Christianity is not the religion od White peoples - Paganism is.

Sadly most of the Germanic, Gallic, and English paganism has been lost. We still know a little bit about Nordic paganism. And we know a lot about Graco-Roman paganism. But most of the modern "Paganists" are just writing fan fiction, because we have basically no first hand accounts of paganism, only brief mentions by Romans talking about the barbaric pagans.

A lot of the mystery schools are lost too, even the Roman ones.

All of these religious systems come from the Aryans.

I think the reason Christianity was pushed onto Europe by Rome was because they wanted 1) a good controlling system, and 2) they (the elites) didn't think the masses deserved to praise their gods. The elites wanted the pagan religions to themselves.

Northern paganism is hard to replicate because it depended on a lot of human sacrifice, so we should really practice Roman paganism.

Anyone want to detail their Pagan practices? What do you do? Any altered states? Does it work?

>be Germanic
>tribes of useless barbarians fighting over nothing for centuries
>become Christian, accepting the Lord
>become one of the most powerful nations on earth
>turn from Christianity because muh guilt
>immediately get taken over by foreign hordes and reduced to a hollow shell
>year of our Lord 2019
>some autistic weeb makes a moronic thread on Jow Forums displaying his complete and utter ignorance to cause and effect
How embarrassing it must be to be you

Attached: Love.jpg (1200x1800, 1.93M)

Significantly higher because of the Hispanic immigration. It will be down among whites but the new arrival of immigrants will increase their congregation

Have fun you bunch of larping faggots
>but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Attached: 1492633069722.png (500x193, 42K)

explain the state of Africa and South America after their 600 + years of "Jesus" and Bibles

>literally LARPs as a slave

Attached: IMG_2166.png (402x390, 368K)

Ding ding ding

Without a christian emperor granting jews a monopoly on usury, how would europe have survived? Checkmate pagans!

Attached: Charlemagne.png (727x536, 443K)

Catholicism has been under a brutal and prolonged effort to undermine it from within. I think in the next 5-15 years, we are going to serious monumental turmoil within the Church that will change it forever. The subversive elements have overplayed their hands.

lel thanks for this, capped

Attached: 1528169027815.jpg (2048x2048, 568K)

the more i see the semen drinking meme the more i think that the good old pagans were trolling their ideologues, whilst having ridiculous stories around. funny bunch that!

That was debunked long ago, nice try though, faggot

Attached: muhfakeshit.jpg (1008x3960, 1.82M)

see

t. cum guzzler

Attached: 1522038923669.png (864x666, 75K)

Wrong. I hope I'm more than that. And I seriously hope you guys don't think some superficial worship of a god shall do it.

Glad other anons are awakening to the greatest cultural replacement in history.
Christianity (judaism) has no place in Europe.

you mean the joos jooed the historry again? well im really not surprised. and the christcuck gobble it up like good little suckers of mutilated dick... my my

>Anyone want to detail their Pagan practices?
This has to be tied up with astro-theology. All the gods are the luminaries and planets of your solar system.
I read an user that thought that the elites believe that each planet actually has a real, corresponding deity, that exists as we do. I think it's possible.

>willfully ignores the facts and the evidence presented

Attached: 1546728448425.png (545x478, 120K)

Only fags become pagans

reminder that this board always was and always will be christian. God claimed this board for himself multiple times.

Attached: Revelation of pol.png (1440x2000, 1.07M)

You know people run scripts to get those gets, right?

Tell me the author's name who wrote that book again.

Come on, say the line christcuck. ;^)

God runs some shitty scripts?

they do, but they are not gods but (fallen) angels. Saturn is Satan, Jupiter is Michael, Mercury is possibly Gabriel.

Attached: 1546984669635.jpg (3000x3367, 3.75M)

You cannot be a true Pagan if you are not vegan

Attached: 43985775_260223454663219_1967773676896941454_n.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

Does doing the work of the Jews please your masters?

>that cope

Attached: Christ Get.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

>bunch of brainwashed fools that never read the bible speak against the scripture that directly opposes those retards

Did you got your foreskin cut yet, Golem?

Attached: ohl.jpg (1024x496, 146K)

amen

Attached: 1543891255102.jpg (410x545, 20K)

>trying to discredit the faith with a practice that is directly abolished in the bible

Meanwhile on the bible..

Attached: 1545792603797.png (1495x1195, 1.14M)

You can not be a true man if you are vegan

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1548466067922.jpg (435x690, 80K)

Was this abolished in the bible too?

Attached: 1545330043938.jpg (720x811, 33K)

The planets have a strong effect on humans, and the elites are aware of this. I bet they think the planets are actually conscious (which might be true).

I'm agnostic but seeing Christians pushing their ideology as a civilization builder and sustenance is one of the lowest iq conclusions out there.
here's how Christians saved Europe and Europeans.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

these Christcucks keep fantasizing back to a time when 95% of the people they claim were "Christians" couldn't even read the only language their scripture was written in.

now you should realize that the judeans of the bible are not the jews of today, but whites are those. You also should realize that everyone can become one of the chosen simply by accepting Jesus, it is that easy to rise up out of the gentile status, which is why Jesus did the canaanite womans bidding once she showed she already believed in him and didnt wanted jesus to prove himself, but merely asked her master for a favor.

The bible states that the Sun was created *after* the Earth. explain?

>now you should realize that the judeans of the bible are not the jews of today, but whites are those.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1544829128916.png (632x796, 218K)

see jew does not refer to the modern jews, which are edomites, pharisee, the childern of the devil, synagogue of satan, a den of vipers. this is how jesus called the kikes.

>now you should realize that the judeans of the bible are not the jews of today, but whites are those.
real (((Christianity))) hasn't been tried

Sure whatever you say christian identity shill

Attached: 1546742726332.jpg (450x450, 28K)

The modern jews are Edomites that lived in Judeah.
>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern area of modern Jordan and later migrated into southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern southern Israel/Negev) when Judah was first weakened and then destroyed by the Babylonians
Eventually they were forced to convert
>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to Judaism

And around that same time the Pharisee that follow the oral law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud
like we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan.

Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people.
>The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder

Now to do this Essau joined Amalek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>According to the Bible, Amalek was the son of Eliphaz (himself the son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites)

Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).
The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers.

Attached: canaanite jew.jpg (464x211, 33K)

all that aside, the bible is FACTUALLY wrong on hundreds of scientific claims

So the closest relation kikes have to israelites is through esau who mixed into their lineage

Esau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.

Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.

Attached: White Israelites.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

>there was only a latin scripture
the education of american niggers

ok let's say I grant you that. Explain to me how the Sun could be created after* the Earth? which the bible states

Ignore all this bullshit, this guy is part of a group called Christian identity, this group was created by jews and shills who supported the Rothschild family

Attached: 1548178064508.jpg (1040x1248, 91K)

The creation of the world is an esotheric text. Its not so much about the order of things, but which things were made together.
In the beginning God created everything by creating polar opposites. In math it would be that he made out of 0, +1 and -1 which together are still 0, but now are something. In physics this is the big bang creating out of nothing matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons. In the bible its seperating heaven from earth, days from the nights, the sun from the moon, the female from the male, adams rib
In all cultures this unification comes up as a theme over and over, be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born, or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. Couple thousand of years ago they talked about the same concept of the Big Bang

Another bit of hidden wisdom in the Bible we just figured out fairly recently:
According to Mainstream Science snakes lost their legs in the evolutionary process
>14So the LORD God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, Cursed are you above all livestock, and every beast of the field! On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life.
Here too the snake is made to crawl on its belly implying it didnt do so before meaning it most likely had legs but lost it just like Mainstream Science suggests too

Also
>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Thousands of years later, just couple years ago there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

yes up until the reformation that was the case. 95% of "Christians" from 300 AD until 1700s did not have a "bible" or know how to read it

I like how you have to resort to blatant lies. True pagan strength right there. Well that or you've never even bothered to look up those biblical references.

>dont read lest the goyim know

Attached: il_570xN.416428579_1s53.jpg (730x760, 471K)

>supports the rothschilds
>ignores the Kurgan theory
>doesn't know what Hyksos are
>Hehehe trust me guys I have this pasta with me

Attached: 1546839823402.png (1836x1462, 229K)

Do you actually believe that two brothers each created a distinct race? As far as I can tell, ''Israelites'' didn't even exist.
>canaanite woman
She had to say she's a dog and not a child.

>it is that easy to rise up out of the gentile status
Is that supposed to be a good thing? It should not be easy.

well i thought you niggers believe earth grows on tree?

I forgot what it's like trying to have a discussion with religious people. Nevermind. I've never met two Christians who gave me the same answers.

>pulling stuff out of his ass

>what is orthodox christianity
>need to read bible when they have a church
the state of american pagans

Kek is the tutelary deity of the Interwebz.

which instance of 2 brothers do you refer to?

if its not shit you've got a gold shitting donkey!

Abandon your own family goy.
(((Matthew))) 19:29

also since its so easy you dont have an excuse to stay a gentile, a godless unbeliever. You should be gratefull to God that he makes it that easy, yet you complain and deny him, mocking him eaven for his generosity

I'm agnostic. Having said that pagans are more logical about their beliefs and I've never heard a Pagan hold their beliefs above scientific evidence. Yet I've known Christians who tell me the Earth is 6,000 years old, Flood was global, jews are chosen people, dinosaurs walked around with humans, the Sun was created after the Earth etc.

b-but WE wuz aryan jews

Attached: 1544282006583.jpg (875x789, 507K)

I'm not pagan or American. the absolute state of your assumptions.

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time like the seed of promise is prophesized to do.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created a civilization and ruled for some time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 406K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 95K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: paleo hebrew.jpg (203x318, 9K)

Esau and Jacob. They're ''realer'' than Cain and Abel.

yeah bet you find it more scientific that sun is pulled with chariots around earth
>I've never heard a Pagan blah blah
>Yet I've known Christians blah blah
well that proves everything

Attached: 1544337901271.jpg (1000x1500, 238K)

>why would you want to read the (((bible))) goyim. Let your (((pope))) tell you about washing the feet of Somalians and sending your white daughters on missionary trips to Africa

fuck outta here with your low iq shit

WE WERE KINGS AND SHIT!

Based, Abrahamic religions are completely jewish.

Well no thanks I guess. What is the point of exellence?

read what i wrote regarding the kikes origin again. esau didnt create a new kind of people, he joined an already existing canaanite tribe, and their descendents as well as those of esau together became the edomites which became the jews of today.

>has no argument

>hehehehehe heres my """""evidence"""""" goy
>let me IGNORE Sumerian texts, assyrian texts, akkadian texts

Attached: 1546982134622.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>d-does anyone like my dress?

Attached: thor.jpg (800x1309, 255K)

Kek chose Jesus
Jow Forums is now a Christain board

Attached: ChristianBoard.jpg (1326x641, 177K)

OwO

>Verboten the fantasy

>i wanna read my bible not some (((priest))) to interpret it
>but i don't want to read it because it's (((bible)))
>you're low iq
you're imbecile

Attached: 1536033225695.png (208x206, 57K)

>starts lying and arguing with intellectual dishonesty
>(((Christians))) aren't like jews
every time. I'm AGNOSTIC for the 6 millionth time you disingenuous rat. I* brought up the creation of the Sun and astronomy with the obvious knowledge of how it was created.
don't waste your time replying I'm not even going to read it

Jow Forums was always a christian board newfag