Yeah and probably given 1000 different men syphilis

Yeah and probably given 1000 different men syphilis.

Attached: 1548487607059.jpg (1058x1605, 276K)

>Regurgitating 80 year old Soviet war propaganda on Twitter while washing down your Xanax with boxed wine
This is what true women's liberation was looking to accomplish.

>Regurgitating 80 year old Soviet war propaganda on Twitter while washing down your Xanax with boxed wine

imagine dying to a woman.
how humiliating

Attached: 1540942172803.jpg (1010x568, 130K)

i hate british humor so much

Something that profound needed to be said twice

Attached: Zzz Yyy 02a.jpg (1247x957, 503K)

They had white husbands and white children.

These 12 women did more for the world than your entire family tree for three generations have achieved.

women claiming accomplishments in war is the equivalent of blacks claiming they invented peanut butter

/thread

They probably shot more retreating soviet soldiers than actual nazis

that's right child
women did all the fighting in wwii while the men stayed at home and drank vodka

Attached: 1499633835673.jpg (800x450, 119K)

Learn history. The only soldiers that were shot were penal battalions which consisted of prisoners. Only about 10% of them were shot. Other 90% were simply asked to go back. Regular soviet soldier was well equipped, and was professionally trained.

Silly

>Doesn't deny that multiple battalions worth of Germanic masterace got wiped out by a dozen syphilis ridden untermensch women

Not particularly attractive girls

And every single one of them would look at modern feminist women in disgust.

thread would be better you had taken a picture of the phone you're taking a picture of the other phone with, dad

>Between these 5 men, 1 million German women, including some children, were raped. Take that fascists!

Attached: privyet.jpg (453x640, 88K)

doubt

only 775??

Attached: 417px-Simo_hayha_honorary_rifle.jpg (417x600, 49K)

I always wondered whose job it is to confirm kills

Did some research. This is literally a 3rd Shock Army, 1st Belorussian Front. They were mostly consisted of snipers. 3rd Shock Army is known to be the most powerful soviet force, and even the most elite wehrmacht battalions would shit their pants as soon as they heard about it.

FPBP

hellboy in the bottom right probably ate a few hundred

has to be an officer so they're chatting bollocks

They prolly were all rug munchers

>Pretending to be clever and articulate on Jow Forums while you sit in your parents house eating Papa John's pizza and masturbating to memes about Hillary Clinton and Jews.
This is the degradation of the human race looks like.

Attached: 6358838539572039051824441552_cheeto.jpg (1024x682, 231K)

Nachthexen

that's what kikes would like, besides making a movie about it

so you saying that one finnish manlet farmer is worth more than 12 commies.
well he had less than 105 days so he could not shoot more commies, ratio should be much better...

So they had confirmed kills AND sex...?
>no wonder you can't post this on /k.

and then everyone clapped

Attached: 1500773070595.jpg (800x850, 69K)

>that pic
I used to work for the company that makes World of Tanks and I remember they added meme women tank crew which was designed based on girls who worked pretty much next to me. Fun times.

Roastie detected

>believing in Soviet propaganda