/pol will this man ever get caught? Last I heard of him was he got fired from nickelodeon and then sold his LA home

/pol will this man ever get caught? Last I heard of him was he got fired from nickelodeon and then sold his LA home.

Attached: dansch.jpg (1296x730, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vasinvain/status/1024801336712470528?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599
desmondisamazing.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Alig
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm starting to believe there is something divine to intuition. I remember being a child watching his shows and thinking he and his shows had something creepy about them.

what did he do to these girls

Attached: 1425373766328.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

What’s his name again?

Dan Schneider

F

Pic related is the screen of Viacom on Timesquare. If you didnt hear about this company it owns various TV channels like MTV, Comedy Central and for us most importantly Nickelodeon. Like Disney they also feature a lot of Childstars.
The boy you see on the screen is Desmond Napoles, 10 year old drag queen and icon of the LGBT community. Of course pushing ones degeneracy upon a kid (according to the mother he decided on his own at the age of 2 to be a Drag Queen when he first saw them on TV...) is not enough. Look at the spiral that they had to put on his head giving again the pedosymbolisn. Coincidently sexual abuse is related to satanic abuse as well as MKUltra as well as drugs which desmond seemingly gets too
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
In the video you see one of them trying to give Desmond something, to which the other says "He had one of those already" so probably nothing normal to drink.

Here is all I have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599

desmondisamazing.com/
>Desmond’s personal drag style has evolved over the years. Currently, he is most influenced by the colorful club kids of 1990s NYC nightlife
So what is Clube kids?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Alig
>During this time, Alig and other regular clubgoers began creating flamboyant personas, and later became known as "Club Kids". The Club Kids wore outrageous costumes that former Club Kid and celebutante James St. James later described as "part drag, part clown, part infantilism".[9] They were also known for their frequent use of ketamine (known as Special K), Ecstasy, Rohypnol, heroin, and cocaine.

However this isnt where it ends...

Attached: desmond.png (642x944, 366K)

And one of the guys in that vid is appearently Michael Alig himself (as an autist im naturally faceblind, so look yourself if its the same guy)
>After The Limelight was closed by federal agents and an investigation found that Gatien was allowing drugs to be sold there, Melendez was fired. Shortly thereafter, he moved into Alig's Riverbank West apartment[18][19] On the night of March 17, 1996, Alig and his roommate, Robert D. "Freeze" Riggs, murdered Melendez after an argument in Alig's apartment over many things, including a long-standing drug debt.[20] Alig has claimed many times that he was so high on drugs that his memory of the events is unclear.
>After Melendez's death, Alig and Riggs did not know what to do with the body. They initially left it in the bathtub, which they filled with ice. After a few days, the body began to decompose and became malodorous. After discussing what to do with Melendez's body and who should do it, Riggs went to Macy's to buy knives and a box. In exchange for 10 bags of heroin, Alig agreed to dismember Melendez's body. He cut the legs off, put them in a garbage bag, cut off the head and put it in another bag, and stuffed the rest into a box. Afterwards, he and Riggs threw the box into the Hudson River.[21]
This is who the parents led roam around their child.

Also back to Viacom
The guy in the pic is Dan Schneider, producer for various shows on Nickelodeon. And here he is with Jennette McCurdy, actress from iCarly who you can also see here
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
>Hey Dan Schneider [...] Look what you have done to me

Is him getting too obvious the reason Nickelodeon recently axed him?
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee

Attached: schneider.jpg (225x300, 16K)

me too. thought he seemed really creepy as an actor on head of the class. but that young girl on the show creeped me out too so i dunno.

What's his full name again?

Who is this guy and what did he do

#metoo bullshit at Nickelodeon or something? Cheese Pizza?

Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider

Viacom will not go down

Dan, hold her tighter shes a fighter, schnieder.

Youre fucking stupid!

Short version: footfag and kid diddler who is responsible for all those awkwardly sexual moments and jokes in any and every Nick live action show in the past decade or two.

Just more proof that footfags have fucking issues

Dan is only guilty of employing dozens of young artists, all chaperoned and monitored by their parents, and giving them a massive start in show biziness which they then exploited to become adult superstars. Frankly, he’s humble, responsible and low key considering the billions of dollars and worldwide exposure he’s provided for these the artists.

Compare it to predators like scooter brown.

Dan pls go

Attached: 4L_xGe3c3Zz.jpg (300x168, 13K)

lel

Attached: 1437703793801.png (376x302, 199K)

Perhaps he's living on a beach in Thailand being serviced by a bevy of cute eight year olds?