B-But B-Black Men Are The Epitome Of Masculinity Jow Forums

Wtf does this mean. Did Jow Forums lie to me

Attached: 8C6007FA-4D47-4CA3-8ACC-AE6DD7C56EE5.png (739x839, 589K)

blonde and proud :)

I guess most women prefer dating within their race, and the med on the left looks more familiar to the vast majority of mutt women around the world.

So women love Arabs. Shocking.

Med euro master race

Literal fake news. Kys memeflag kike.
In all fields: sage.

>women prefer darker men but still white
>still white
>Man on left is white
Arabs/Persians/Jews confirmed white.

I love how they used an image of a white guy captioned “rejected”, even though 89% preferred his race. Would’ve made more sense to use a nigger or a pajeet. Weird how they missed an opportunity to highlight the brownskin struggle. Or is it sn attempt to emasculate whitey that I don’t understand?

>Arabs
>White
The absolute state of America.
If that man is an arab I'm an ayy lmao.

Women care for stability ( $ ), who cares about dicks are faggots and trannies

Attached: 8425DBE8-73DD-4C6B-97B8-92B88A78D92A.gif (141x153, 29K)

Women aren’t human

italian here.

never had a girlfriend.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

user I’ve seen that DNA profile on here literally 50 times now. Maybe the reason why is because you spend too much time on here

italians are guineas.

Thanks for the input juan. Much appreciated.

It's mine though. I look italian and have an italian name that only occurs in central italy. Pol keeps telling me I'm a muslim shitskin because of my brown eyes.

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

I'd argue that a tanned white man gives off the sense that he's working hard towards something and gets shit done successfully. Think back to hunter/gatherer days when most men would have to go out to hunt for long periods under the bright sun and in the dirty wild: they'd have a darker hue from being outside all day and their sweat mixed with dirt from a hard day's providing. A paler white man back then probably hinted that he's inferior to the other choices of men in what's typically expected of men to do and would probably be doing work usually reserved for women and/or older weaker members of the tribe.

This actually. My more successful friends look almost shitskin brown because they’re out doing stuff. Meanwhile all my loser friends are pale and almost sickly green because they lay in bed fucked up on MDMA and don’t work.

Are you the guy who posts his Italian feet everywhere?

thats anchovyposter

Chinks

Attached: photo_slideshow_max.jpg (900x840, 199K)

Probably because women actually prefer that their children grow up with a father figure in their lives.

the pasty white kid on the right looks really disgusting to me for some reason
i usually only got that vibe from legit soulless looking gingersubhumans

Where do you think tall, dark, and handsome came from?
I'm sure it's probably associated with the Rat Pack.

Us EuroMeds are the true master race and alphas. My Swedish wife couldn’t see herself with a Nordcuck.

Don’t be jelly. We will save the European race.

Italian / German mix here.

You all are fucked, Id absolutely fuck your girlfriend / wife.

Ive done it before. Im not sorry.

So you’re a hybrid alpha and cuck. Good to know user.

>meds
>invented civilization
>biggest chads
>best food
how can pasty incels even compete?

dios mio...

Dark skin, big dick, and tall with greener - hazel eyes. Prominent brow so deep set eyes (girls favorite), high cheek bones, wide shoulders, sloped ears. Literally never turned down once.

user, I don't really think badly of nords, but I just have to point out: if they're really cucks, won't your wife give you half-cuck children?
I mean, it's the same reason I wouldn't marry a nip - sure, the girls are cute, but then the survival of my line would depend on a half-asian manlet who can't get laid.

You're not Italian.

Italians and Arabs look the same

nordcucks on suicide watch

it means Meds are the true master race

Maybe the darkest Italians and the fairest Arabs.

But why are Nordic countries more successful and stable now?

What does it mean? Protruding monkey mouths flat noses and black skin arent attractive. How's it shocking?

t. has never seen an Italian
Eh, I really don't think so, because it's not so much about skin color as about features.
There definitely are Italians with skin as dark as arabs, and the fairest Arabs might actually have the same skin tone as average Italians, but you still wouldn't mistake the two.
To put it in another way, just think of kikes: some of them are as fair as nords, and blonde/ginger hair are not uncommon, but you would still recognize them most of the time because of their semitic features (big nose, prominent forehead, etc.,).

link to article pls

they have immigrants

That guy on the left is extremely handsome, but i've seen maybe two guys irl who look like that, even though i travelled across the Europe. Also, i can agree with this "findings", looking mediterrean is a plus here, blonde guys most of the times look weaker and more feminine

There is a detail the blonde guy does not have beard and woaman is attracted too the the one with beard. Not fair study nor comparison. Fuck jew threads and studies on kike media The end.

Yeah but before that they were the envy of the world. Especially with liberals here in America.

They were successful before mass immigration

Blonde proud and fucking woman every day. Sieg Heil

Dark features usually means tanned, which implies time spent outside which in turn implies physical prowess and capabilities.

Who knew, women subconsciously prefer mates who can physical protect them.

So um, when I was a child I looked like guy on the right, but as an adult in my 30s, hair/eyes resemble guy on left, maybe a skin tone in between the two. Light brown/chestnut hair and green eyes are what you call most blonde haired boys as adults.

Neither the article nor the study are real, it's literal fake news.
I wonder (((who))) would ever create a fake picture and continuously post it here on Jow Forums to divide Europeans though.
I have no clue, I swear.

Attached: I wonder who.png (3712x1286, 290K)

I don't think it's that we're inherently more attractive. I think it's that we're
> more likely to be successful than black and hispanic men
> more masculine than Asian men
> don't have retarded, abusive attitudes toward women like Arabs and Indians

then imagine who would women choose the guy on the left or Brad Pitt? ya, brad pitt it's the answer.

Attached: brad_1pitt8--_b-ol-T.jpg (666x900, 118K)

>B-But B-Black Men Are The Epitome Of Masculinity Jow Forums

No they aint...

thanks to unrelenting brainwashing, its what white women prefer.

and its not so much black men, more along the lines of black cock.

>it's what white women prefer
This, ladies and gentleman, is a shill who tries to act like an ally to make you lower your guard and then poison your mind with falsehoods.
Be careful of this type of kike, for he's one of the most insidious. The memeflag is always a good indicator, so take not of that.

Attached: 1_WyrQAH4srL2XIHcQUXG4EQ.png (495x391, 17K)

>Match.com
>Western megacorp website
>Find out population is attractive to ethnic majority of area studied

Aryan Northern Europeans is a meme. Greek and Roman empires massacred millions of niggers and shitskins. Their empires lasted for centuries. Nordcuck Germans got BTFO twice in less than 50 years.

Today Nordcucks are being terrorized by Ahmed on a daily. Their women raped like cheap hookers. Based redpilled and Uber racist Meds would skin Ahmed alive if they pulled that shit.

Nordcucks are a bunch of low t subhumans

Yet women of all cultures are attracted to British men

>A med patting himself on his own back
whatever makes you sleep at night I guess.

Meds just painted the map with basic law and order,roads and concentrated enough wealth to make impressive buildings, Northern Europeans actually invented enough new tech to substantially change how common people lived.

Upper class Brits of both genders are pretty nice, but the average Anglo is a monstrosity.

>but muh blond hair and blue eyed superiority!
ARYANS BTFO!!!

you are right but if brad pitt wasnt famous he would loose.

JUST

>but the average Anglo is a monstrosity.
I disagree, the average Anglo (who isn’t obese) is very attractive.
The monstrosities are the lower class in general, and it’s not exclusive to Britain

They prefer men with a tan because then they know they go outside.

"darker men" here doesn't mean shitskin. It means white men with darker features. Brown hair, tan skin, etc. The old saying "tall, dark, and handsome" comes to mind.

Basically think David Gandy.

Attached: 509fd8b9b02e0fad213424e1cd3f702c--adorable-guys-david-james-gandy.jpg (474x474, 54K)

Jesus you sound gay.

Fuck yeah.

Germanic as fuck.

It means they want you to have a tan from not sitting in front of the computer all day you sperglord.

Attached: 13aaniycrmh11.jpg (749x926, 80K)

You’re not Italian, it says right there.

>get more WoCs
>they prefer darker men

gosh... that's so strange. white people btfo!

He looks like an Anglo with an outdoor job

Meme flag

does pol consider the left guy white?

spainard/irish master race here

pol yes ,,, jidf rat kikes who are larping as pol posters will say no to create more division

Attached: 1547646751802.jpg (500x314, 127K)

Bullshit. All women care about is cocks and shopping

Attached: RealAuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 269K)

no 3% Aafrican?