Family behind OxyContin maker engineered opioid crisis, Massachusetts AG says

The Massachusetts attorney general is targeting Purdue Pharma and eight members of the Sackler family who own the company, alleging in a lawsuit they are "personally responsible" for deceptively selling OxyContin.

The attorney general, Maura Healey, sat down with "CBS This Morning." She alleges the Sackler family hired "hundreds of workers to carry out their wishes" – pushing doctors to get "more patients on opioids, at higher doses, for longer, than ever before" all while paying "themselves billions of dollars."

In her lawsuit, Healey names eight members of the family that own Purdue Pharma, alleging they "micromanaged" a "deceptive sales campaign." In the conclusion to the complaint, Healey said the Sackler family used the power at their disposal to engineer an opioid crisis. Almost 400,000 people died from opioid overdoses between 1999 and 2017, according to the CDC.

Healey said this is the most complete picture to date of how the opioid crisis began, and why the Sackler family itself should be held accountable. "They don't want to accept blame for this. They blame doctors, they blame prescribers and worst of all, they blame patients," Healey said.

cbsnews.com/news/purdue-pharma-lawsuit-massachusetts-attorney-general-blames-sackler-family-for-creating-opioid-crisis-oxycontin/

Attached: 0 Cropped (2).jpg (473x600, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insidephilanthropy.com/grants-for-global-development/sackler-family-foundation-grants-for-global-development
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By the way yes, they're jews.

I was the OP of the other thread that got slid. Thanks for working to make this known.

Attached: 1544154405737.jpg (720x915, 382K)

bump

everyone already knew this was happening since years ago

Sounds about right. Does anyone remember the five doctors in New York that were responsible for literally millions of pills being prescribed? Motherfuckers had money counters in their offices to count the cash they pulled in at the end of each work day. There were pharmacists and accountants that were indicted too.

>I was the OP of the other thread that got slid.
some day maybe I'll be (OP)

Attached: 1519224859649.jpg (249x235, 7K)

Nothing will happen to this protected class family except a large fine. Besides they were instrumental in the white genocide plan. They'll probably be given awards for wiping out so many young white males in two decades.

Hey white man, when are you going to wake the fuck up?

Attached: 1548205807627.jpg (379x314, 23K)

"Everyone knows, so what's there to change?"

"Just let it happen America, I'm almost finished..."

A Real story of a bunch of jews profiting off mass poisoning/genociding middle class white class people for a generation?

nah, don't bump it...
saje. just saje

So the reason I only get Tylenol after dental work is because of a kike family of parasites? Why am I not surprised

What's amazing about this epidemic is that it impacted Whites FARR more than Blacks. It was supereffective at undermining its target.

t. BlackAnon

no its like why are they only doing anything about it now

Look at the organizations they've donated to -- their dependents will never call them out.

Normies dont.

This.

I wonder how long until they start claiming 'antisemitism'.

They didnt care.
They had pill mills in florida with same day prescriptions.

Everyone knew what was happening. No one did anything on purpose.

Same thing happened with the california energy crisis. Those in power often are the corrupt who get paid for harming people. (Finacial crisis was the same thing) its basically organized crime run by the government.

It was Obamas “revenge for the crack epidemic”.

They organized distribution hubs in rural (white) america.

Yeah, because white middle class families can afford their poison. They've got other means at their disposal for blacks.

How long until Massachusetts attorney general Maura Healey is found dead at her home having committed suicide?

Results for "Sackler"
I see a list of organizations, were these targets of their philantropy?

I also see a preview for a document that contains names of individuals -- are these family members? The paste seems to have been redacted.

I'm still sifting through the results for "@pharma"

use the archive link

Whoa, this person deleted their post?

> search pastebin for "sackler" and "@pharma"

Showing off his Chinese goods... that “vase” on left was dug from a tomb... not very culturally sensitive.

I checked Archive and didn't see anything.

This is freaky: results seem to be disappearing from pastebin

Use Google to see the results -- the site's search is shit.

user, how did you know this was here?

Hey. Er... they make that stuff by running the Iranian species of poppy out of Iran. I wonder how all that works.
I didn’t tell you that. I was never here. I haven’t even been born yet so how could I be here. For the record I am not suicidal and I have very short arms.
They make other drugs from the same shit. It’s not even coding it’s some freaky alkaloid from those poppies though. Stimulates rather than just makes you drowsy, gives a boost too. C
I
AY I wonder who is giving Iran its pay off???

oxycotin kilt my whole damn family who do i sue?

you could join the class action against the jewish Sackler family currently ongoing.

>sue?
Do your best to protect and enable the attorney generals going after them.

ADL award soon lel

Yep. That's the other side to this. People who actually need help are denied it because a bunch of protestants are angry at a bunch of jews and are taking it out on innocent Americans.

I have some nerve damage to a nerve in my head. It has been excruciating, like a pinched nerve inside your head. It has been constant pain for over a month now. The doctor flat out told me he's afraid of the DEA to prescribe opiate medicine so I'll just have to suffer until it clears up. He said he's not able to treat even his older patients who are nearing the end of life to keep them out of pain because of the government.

>They make other drugs from the same shit. It’s not even coding it’s some freaky alkaloid from those poppies though. Stimulates rather than just makes you drowsy, gives a boost too. C

I was going to accuse you of dragging Iran into it in bad faith, but I'm willing to listen. Share more, Brit.

Sigh.

Hey you should buy kratom. It's like opiates but not like opiates and the "addiction" is like nothing at all. I got it for a torn achilles tendon awhile back and it was great.

Bump.

>The Sackler name may be familiar, as it’s one of the three names behind the narcotic painkiller OxyContin.

Who are the other two names?
insidephilanthropy.com/grants-for-global-development/sackler-family-foundation-grants-for-global-development

hehehehehehhehe

Attached: .png (1078x703, 85K)

I can't believe it when people try to argue that what the Black do in America is worse than this.

Maybe what they're doing in Europe, but in America? Fuck no.

Its just Jew bullshit. and bumpers

Obama pushed opioids into white communities to punish them for opposing him

It's like the CIA and Crack, only it actually happened this time

Lol. Theres literally a smoking gun showing that it wasnt Obama.

except that the pace of opioids increased rapidly under Obama

Do you have anything beyond that? Beyond a basic "this was the present at the time"?

Crack hit the Black community under Reagan and Bush, but is that proof enough?

s/present/president

The opioid crisis started in 1999 you fucktard

>Healey said this is the most complete picture to date of how the opioid crisis began, and why the Sackler family itself should be held accountable. "They don't want to accept blame for this. They blame doctors, they blame prescribers and worst of all, they blame patients," Healey said.
This is a first. Big pharma has no issues having people taken out, even government civil servants. I wonder if something big is happening.

Yeah, he sounds like a feel-based effeminate r/T_D poster.

umm jews would never do that