Kiwi femanon here - and before you ask, no, I won't show you my tits, grow the hell up...

Kiwi femanon here - and before you ask, no, I won't show you my tits, grow the hell up. So sad to see a once great nation, a "shining beacon on the hill" become such a joke under the reality TV buffoon president. My question is to American posters - what will you do when the world looks to Russia, China or the EU for guidance, as the USA becomes a total laughingstock? Is that what you actually want?

Attached: images (35).jpg (500x610, 55K)

Its what kikes wanted after ww2 exposed their sin of usury

somebody post the "femanon here" screencap

tits or gtfo, bitch

Tits or gtfo

>new zealand thinks it's relevant again

Attached: 21105608_1410192365697416_4418467187968503623_n.png (520x390, 24K)

Tits or GTFO. You know the rules you thot

>Arguing with holes

Attached: 1504214113126s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Attached: occupy demonrats.jpg (640x640, 146K)

funny how he has improved americas economy, brought black employment up 500%, pay rises have increased since his presidency, bettered relations between nations, wants to pull troops out of war zones that the world has been begging america to do for decades. and hes shut down the government. What more could you want. just go back to flashing your mosquito bites for tits on cam

USA was fucked a long time before Trump, you're an absolute babby. Probably the same sheep fucker who was bitching in the straya day treda.

Come back when you are a real country that people care about.

No one gives a shit about you, New Zealand. Fuck off.

This board is for American males only. Show tits

OPs tits are wrinkled and saggy

Attached: 1547782937905.jpg (926x1024, 119K)

>Kiwi
Had already stopped reading here.

(((New Zealand Herald)))

how about you shut the fuck up about Trump, and NZ sorts out the clusterfuck that is the housing crisis and immigrant problem. Not to mention the fact that everything is SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE.

We are owned by the Chinese now and there is a class of people forming who buy up massive sections of land, forcing the masses to be reduced into living in overcrowded and poorly planned cities

And literally nobody here seems to be able to come up with a solution lmao

Attached: 2017-05-23 11.58.47.jpg (300x470, 28K)

Fucking Ausbros are the best

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>as the USA becomes a total laughingstock?
Like when it is full of illegal spics who are incapable of doing anything except taking orders at McDonalds?

Shut up, cunt. Pic related

Attached: 1495324372993.jpg (947x758, 39K)

TITS OR GTFO

Attached: sheeple1.jpg (640x640, 149K)

here

Attached: post'em.png (1338x275, 458K)

TITS OR GTFO WHORE

terrible bait

Attached: matrixposttitsorgtfo.jpg (500x300, 22K)

>I won't show you my tits

Stopped reading there. GTFO.

Your tranny discord is already a laughingstock.

>that pic
So the things the rest of the world hates about Trump, are that he goes against the PC leftist culture that USA originally exported to the rest of the world?
Interedasting.

NZ women (and NZers in general) overrate their intelligence to the nth degree and have an incessant need to appear moral and righteous. You're likely just another stupid cunt speaking out of turn now fuck off to the beach or whatever other basic bitch shit you do.

New what?
Zero fucks given what you think of America quite honestly.
But I'll answer the question as honestly as possible regardless.
The majority of us will breath a sigh of relief that we no longer need to be the police force of Earth.
Do you like the police? I assume not. Well no one else does either, it's a role our government has taken on, that the majority of Americans would happily shrug off.

Attached: bait2.0.jpg (1024x820, 107K)

I Cumdumpsters.

Attached: AM9q.jpg (750x563, 79K)

>what will you do when the world looks to Russia, China or the EU for guidance

why we'll tighten our iron grip on the world's throat and increase the size of our empire of course

we'll crush china and anyone else. You fools want the pax americana to end, the world to be thrown into a bloody power struggle, and to destroy yourselves. We won't allow it.

All of you ungrateful weakling countries will live and prosper even if America has to drag you kicking and screaming into the bright future

Attached: 1541561567410.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

>new zealand
>not racist
i never heard the word nigger spoken out loud by a white person until i went there

Your country is so irrelevant your President can take off for maternity leave

AUCKLAND
U
C
K
L
A
N
D

and here

Attached: 1536256475962.jpg (560x369, 81K)

Kys roastie this is man talk

Tits or begone wench

Attached: 1530124851472.jpg (548x290, 14K)

Attached: 1538095705153.jpg (960x548, 48K)

Obviously sage

It would be great if the rest of the world took over for the US and the US just maintained its hegemony in North and South America. We would maintain a military capable or destroying the rest of the world and not have to worry about what niggers are doing everywhere else.

Good proposal.

Another proof women shouldn't have the right to vote. Off yourself

>tl;dr
Rules are rules.

Attached: 13qy46f42095293111805376.jpg (398x489, 71K)

The more important question is: why are we letting China colonize Australia when we could simply give them New Zealand?

Sage unless we get tits boys

Tits or gtfo

You're an embarrassment.
Why are you on this board???

i dont get why you guys here promote women being degenerates, you could just ask for a face pic instead, i thought this board was against sluts wtf lol

Show us your tits!

>40 replies in 25 minutes
Wow, it really is terrible! Absolutely no one is biting!

Attached: showmeyourtittiesoryouareadude.jpg (450x407, 26K)

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo worthless roastie whore.

>casual racism
>crass materialism
>self-aggrandisment
>somehow not inherent in kiwi culture

uhhh you don't actually live here do you?
also
>1 post by this ID
>tits or gtfo
>american english spelling in your propaganda/slide images

IN ALL FIELDS

tits or gtfo

10/10 juicy femanon here. announcing that you are a female when it has absolutely nothing to do with the argument you posit is attention whoring - something we do not encourage.
also, lurk moar, herb.

Fuck off reddit/shill/discord raider. Announcing yourself as a woman on an anonymous forum when it's not relevant is only done to whore out for attention. Assuming they aren't sliding or lying then they are /already a slut/

Attached: gman.jpg (562x885, 61K)

Tits

Or....

Get

The

Fuck

Out

Sage

None of this is based on logic just stupid feelings.