Daily reminder that the FBI set Up Cody Wilson...

Daily reminder that the FBI set Up Cody Wilson, the founder of Defense Distributed inventor of the Ghost Gunner 2 and 3d printed firearms, and gun rights activist.

Attached: s2-100595226-primary.idge.jpg (620x413, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/400271-11-states-join-lawsuit-on-3d-printed-guns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, they did.

thanks for the reminder, also don't forget the Trump caved on the wall, will never build it and yet retards still support him.

Attached: 232356567567.jpg (915x980, 69K)

No, they didn't. He drove his ass to a Hotel to pay for sex.

Attached: DSC_7589.jpg (2464x1632, 1.77M)

I cannot post images from my phone because of rangeban. The reCAPTCHA on my laptop will not load. Are they targeting me?

It’s a shame more American gun nuts don’t try to print their own weapons. The damage and deaths cause by plastic blowing up in their white redneck hands is a win for everyone.

3d printed plastic zip guns are the biggest who cares issue ever

welcome to modern america where the FBI act like the Stasi

Attached: 1517616739198.jpg (648x1282, 270K)

That's basically all the FBI dies. Set people up, create crimes, organize retards into terror plots, and lie. The FBI needs to be defunded and it's employees put in reeducation camps

these. get it together faggots.

alert! home depot is selling hammers that could be use to ignite bullets!!!!

It is so much deeper than that. The Powers That Be are fretting over a time when you will be able to print every appliance and vehicle you will ever need, in your own garage. That is several decades away at most, so they have to scare the shit out of you with OMG! 3D Printed Guns! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Forget that you can buy a vastly better quality steel gun for a few hundred dollars or less. Forget that Ford and other manufactures are already incorporating 3d printing into their automobiles, which will allow them to advance and deploy new technologies much faster and cheaper than in the past.

(((They))) are scared. In (((their))) insane quest to destroy white people, (((they))) forgot that other kinds of people can be powerful too.

a lot of states, they know the technology will get better, wait till cheap metal 3D printers come out, also all you need to print is the lower every other part of the gun can be bought online.

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/400271-11-states-join-lawsuit-on-3d-printed-guns

Attached: 3d printed lower.jpg (3264x2448, 3.58M)

>employees put in reeducation camps
killed

Nah mate, he was nailing underage boypussy in Thailand.

he fled to Taiwan, not Thailand. I'm not saying the guy is smart for doing what he did, he should have known better that he had a target on his back. I'm just saying that the FBI set him up they wanted this to happen so they could get rid of him, he was becoming to much of a problem.

Yes they did.
However, given that he KNEW he was among the top targets for feds, atf, and all establishment bootlickers, he should have known better than to go to a random underage hooker.

I completely agree with you, I don't understand why he was so stupid.

I don’t see a reason to even bother- you can shoot bullets out of pipes, that’s really all a fucking gun is, anything complicated is just there for the convenience of a trigger or semi auto

see

>these. get it together faggots.

I'm sure he fell for a honey trap. He's just dumb. That's all.

Attached: ilovethisidea.jpg (1191x463, 99K)