Welp it happened again

Welp it happened again

Attached: 1548538182039.jpg (1024x669, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/matieresfecales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Homosexuals are Objective Metaphysical Evil.

>hoverhand
Nothing to see here

And it's doing the meme thing with it's hand

How can these Satanic monstrosities be stopped?

I was never some fan of degeneracy theory but what in the ever living fuck?

Ask Jesus

semantic pedo jew spotted

Attached: 1545705443336.jpg (618x741, 75K)

the christina right are so fucking lame.
Nothing bad is going on in that picture. people are having fun and enjoying themselves. you guys are acting like the child i being abused.. THEY ARN"T... people are different nowadays the old prehistoric notion that everyone has to be the generic whtie person is OVER! if a "man" wants to wear a dress.. nothing is stopping him its normal and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!. Right wingers want to controll everything like Music, movies and art. guess what you fuckers are evil and want to hurt vernable groups of people like: POC, homosexauls, minor attracted person, and handicap folks.

Christianity is fucking evil and needs to be fuckign banned

That's it. I'm done. I'm not bringing life into this fucking world. No fucking way. I'm out.

Found the shill fag!

Attached: god has abandoned us.png (318x378, 120K)

shut the fuck up faggot

Stop being such BIGOTS!

Attached: 12UINSTA-1-articleLarge.jpg (600x655, 96K)

imagine having to pretend that shit like this is okay, glad i wasn't born a leftist.

We abandoned God not the other way around. He's patiently waiting for us to come home

Goldmember is better.

nah. nah, fuck that. if i saw this i would literally just pull out my gun and shoot them in the head. nah. you can't do that. sorry.

I’m not Christian, but you really shouldn’t be exposing a child to a grown mans genitals at the age of twelve even if it’s “fun”. Sex is fun, should we allow kids to fuck too?

imagine beleiving shit like this is okay, glad i wasn't born evil

>Infowars
looks like Alex Jones is throwing a party

Attached: 2F82960F-088A-4CC9-BA2D-09FF4026D440.jpg (944x1220, 145K)

Alex really lost a lot of weight.
>is he groin to be ok?

With bullets

There's nothing wrong with it. Are you an antisemite or something?

The right response.

quit posting this shit here. report these threads

Lead or rope.

Holy fuck how delusional can you get? A literal demon incarnate, manipulating children into becoming demons is "nothing bad".

Just wait until you die, you'll reside with the eternally damned right where you belong.

Attached: 1533214718636.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

This is okay, but sending your kid to a Christian school is child abuse.
The parents need to go to jail, and that kid deserves a chance at a normal life.

Balkanization when

they look like aliens or demons im pretty sure if they came here someone would shoot them

Oklahoma City Bombing II: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: 81EDC10C-4CE3-4EEC-A47E-270F4BC35496.jpg (500x675, 44K)

Space marines

Attached: ordo_malleus_grey_knights.jpg (879x845, 92K)

Just sit back and enjoy the beauty of absolute degeneracy. ;^)

instagram.com/matieresfecales/

>I'm not a christian
You should reconsider
>You really shouldn't be exposing a child to a grown man's genitals at the age of twelve
No really, you don't say? i wonder how we've slipped down the slope so far if only a group of people could've warned us of actions that would lead toward this degeneracy
>even if it's "fun"
Well aren't you just a bigoted party pooper
>sex is fun
Can't argue that shit
>Should we allow kids to fuck too?
WELL NOW THAT YOU POSE THE QUESTION... no but let's check back in 6 to 8 months and see if we're better or worse off