BuzzFeed Entertainment Division Shut Down

Another round of layoffs has included the termination of the entire Entertainment division at Buzzfeed.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x474, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/entertainment
twitter.com/koviebiakolo/status/1088870734976307200
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY
nytimes.com/2019/01/25/business/media/buzzfeed-layoffs.html
twitter.com/ChloeAngyal/status/1088460893443239936
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who knew they had an entertainment division. i would've shit posted on their videos had i known.

Fuck, now how will I take a quiz to know which Taco Bell menu item is my spirit animal?

Coding intensifies

Attached: 1540085962989.jpg (960x720, 152K)

buzzfeed.com/entertainment
Look at all these AAA journalists being put on the street.

What news source is left to keep us informed about gay characters in video games?

>Another round of layoffs

hahahahaha awesome lol

Attached: 1516265652849.jpg (411x620, 39K)

So their fake news about Trump was just an attempt to save their sinking ship?

Does that mean all their shit YouTube channels are ded?

How do you write a new article about netflix everyday?

Source?

>here's how

>Fake news

You gullible fool

now how will i find out about the difference between $1 and $250 bread?

Attached: 1519580134891.gif (250x242, 12K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hahahahahahaha.jpg (960x903, 483K)

They can help each other learn to code.

They prepping a merger apparently

twitter.com/koviebiakolo/status/1088870734976307200

From a Buzzfeed employee herself.

Why are there so many layoffs suddenly? Did something trigger it?

The best part is there are no media companies expanding their staff so these losers are gonna be waiting tables and moving into their mom's basement. How ironic

US tax dollars -> Israel -> Mossad -> US MSM

Oh no. My absolute favourites. This is a sad day for us all. Have a picture of a shoe. I’ll keep the other one so we can remember each other forever.

Attached: 71614BE8-7943-4D1E-AA1F-25D04C67A3F9.jpg (3500x3500, 435K)

But how will I know what kinds of silly things white people do if they shut it down?

Isn't Buzzfeed just a typical bubble scam? Like why is this content worth anything at all

All that VC money ran out

They're all in debt to their eyeballs, nothing will save them, no one buys their shit except their own group of fart sniffers.

It was the shutdown. They stopped getting money from the US government.

Attached: proofOfLife.jpg (1272x1733, 691K)

ironically its what killed it.

Accelerationism
They got too excited. Assumed inevitable victory. Gloated over their victims. They were creating our people from normals. Doing our bidding though they didn’t know it; And now they are going to be hobo’s for the rest of their lives. Such are the wages of sin.
Poor souls. You’ve all seen Midnight Cowboy, right?

>twitter.com/koviebiakolo/status/1088870734976307200

Attached: lol.png (1518x802, 158K)

get rekt

Attached: 1548369680344s.jpg (90x125, 3K)

one can hope

Attached: giphy.gif (400x219, 1.98M)

In their upcoming article
>"How Being Laid Off & Panhandling Turned Me Into a Man Hating Crack Whore, 7 Ways This a Good Thing"

>Next article
Funny.

Shit, I hated most of buzzfeed but their Unsolved series was actually well put together and documented even if the hosts were massive basedboys

they're just being thrown to the wolves. it's all sacrificial at this point. if anyone was serious, the laws and regulations would be reset to be honest and good, instead of the current state of propaganda allowed in country. i'm sure even cnn will throw buzzfeed under the bus and keep on pumping shit in 20 years

Are You One of Our Employees We Are Laying Off.._._._Click Here to Find Out.

“womp womp womp woooooooomp”.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKdcjJoXeEY

So this whole time Buzzfeed was trying to be entertaining?

Attached: 1510882838138.png (197x256, 56K)

'20 things BuzzFeed journalists do to not freeze to death on the street at night....number 8 is everything'

just learn how to code

nytimes.com/2019/01/25/business/media/buzzfeed-layoffs.html

BuzzFeed National News and BuzzFeed Health have both been closed down.

kek
No one is hiring, so they are screwed.

>She thanks niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20190127-081427.png (720x1440, 231K)

New layoffs?

but they said the ecomene is doing so well and everyone whos homeless wants to be!
they had to tell the truth it's the first ammendment!

At this point somewhere on the internet someone would chime in that BuzzFeed is different from BuzzFeed News

Any salt?

Thanks

Send pic related to the "journalists" being fired, it triggers them like you wouldn't believe. Got blocked by 5 people so far by simply sending this image, nothing more lmao

Attached: 1548473410481.png (888x900, 176K)

Wrong, they're educated and strong independent he/she/xe that don't need no job

>There were no cuts to the technology, politics or investigations teams.

Cuz that's the content everybody loves and expects from their shitty site.

inb4 all these fucks get jobs directing the culture war in some other revolviing door industry

Do we have confirmation of this yet?

If only we could get more people to tune these faggots out. The status quo might be defeated

I love that.
I love when they say if a business can't pay a $15 an hour/living wage they shouldn't be in business.
Of course there's silence when you bring up farmers are reliant on subsidies and seasonal workers that aren't paid Federal minimum wage.

twitter.com/ChloeAngyal/status/1088460893443239936

Accelerationism, the beautiful death of capitalism - the cruel razors of velocity.

Tell me more of your Marxist plans user. I'm already hard...

Oh lmao she made it private.

Attached: proxy[1].php.png (655x653, 123K)

THIS, the best example how the cia niggers and other scum are against its own people

What did Pedowood mean by this?

Attached: 1520952986300.png (757x188, 141K)

>(And that's a good thing)

Paying attention to where they end up finding work will be pretty helpful in seeing where the next poz'd attack will be coming from.

Surely she could write some rom-com books, movies, plays, or TVs in the meantime.

Attached: 1548382294171.png (647x1558, 203K)

post gets of layoff salt to mine

>This is what diversity creates and now it's dead

Attached: Capture.png (1248x805, 895K)

Attached: y74398573948769037628904.png (470x470, 186K)

rofl
last pendelum swing, it became clear after two years which sides and alliances had shifted where.
it's fun, doing this through the years.

WatchMojo and WhatCulture actually do these better in video form, no longer having to scroll through more than ten pages or even read

Only thing I ever watched from BuzzFeed was “Worth It” where a chad, chink, and kike cameraman visit three restaurants at three different price points. Everything else was sheer garbage.

This is beautiful

i guess that she can't into code
kek

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (987x646, 442K)

The fact she wants everyone to know she got a worthless doctorate makes me feel a bit better about starting a STEM study late desu.

There is the service industry

Attached: 221C19F6-A7A9-4B34-826B-6B3907DF7957.gif (300x300, 239K)

i honestly wish i could talk to a phd about romantic comides. i love them so much for real

but based on her job i bet she's the lefts version of all of you, laughing at other peoples pain.

maybe she makes the shitty rom coms that i skip.

>Start a digg/reddit style upboat aggregator with a twist.
>Once it gets popular abandon all that and turn into the most insipid gossip and listicle site imaginable and change your target audience to exclusively low IQ left-wing women.
>Decide that listicles and gossip aren't enough, decide that you can do news as well.
>Forget that the people that you employ are a bunch of braindead women with zero ethics (i.e. leftwingers).
>Get yeeted on by reality.

jews losing their jobs? maga

Attached: 37YOJourno.gif (960x540, 151K)

Based

Top Ten Tastiest Brands of Can Dog Food......Number 3 Will Leave You Salivating.

The irony here...

This just keeps getting better and better

Has anyone got a smugger anime marie antoinette?

This pic could be better with more smug.

Attached: Let Them Learn Code.jpg (848x993, 239K)

im on it.

Good riddance

It's as bullshit as saying CNN is different from CNN News

You won't though, will you? Because you haven't the slightest idea of what accelerationism is or intends. It's a word you heard, once.

It's the forcing of the final moments of capitalism. It's willed implosion. It's a direct act of self annihilation. It's Futurist philosophy writ large:

'We intend to glorify war - the only hygiene of the world - militarism, patriotism, the destructive gesture of anarchists, beautiful ideas worth dying for.'

To accelerate is to annihilate the system. The capitalist system. We do it here, daily with our anonymous chatter - speed the boat into its awful iceberg.

Jow Forums was always about destruction, even as it worshipped it's own death.

Perfect satire. And ninety percent of you fell for it.

>has no children

Their half a dozen cats are their children

No way is that a professional writer. That’s like a spoof.

Attached: 1548547744640.png (634x802, 258K)

you can't make me ride the tiger

Of course not. You ARE the tiger.

>guys is ever

I don't have a PhD in rom-coms, but that must be correct grammar

>here's why

yeah, go figure. it's funny she did a good joke.
but it's nu-Jow Forums tier and uninformed and ignorant for the mature progressives here.
ooooohhhh welllll. infatuation ended before it began. guess its for the best.
explain

Those jobs are never coming back. This is a harbinger of much bigger shifts to the Overton window on the horizon

Attached: 1545212443970.jpg (497x404, 134K)

>we can all learn to code l
Unlikely
>hurr you must be a straight male virgin
How presumptuous

I'm an oldfag, so how about you explain to me, youngling.

He's right, and it's obvious.

Jow Forums was satire. It was a joke. An intentional, accelerationist joke.

Now you know what it was for.

Just like coal