It it possible to find traditional women in clownworld? If so, where?

This thread is hopefully not gonna be one of the "what can be done...wahmmen" dozen crowding Jow Forums at any given time.
Asking for Anons married to or who're with decent women to give us advice on where to find one (few to no previous partners, traditional enough outlook, willing to accept femininity/motherhood).

>Where to meet good women
I imagine bookstores, secondhand, record stores are kind of a meme given they tend to be lolsorandumb and cater to hipster millennials. Likewise, church might be a meme with the subverted state of Western Christian institutions, 'though there seem to be a few holdouts (Latin Mass services, etc.).
>How to judge character/personality (for communication)
Do we have to accept most women act like children, or are there better ones that think logically?
>How to maintain a relationship in the long term
Do we need 'game' BS, or are there some that you can fall into mutual reciprocity with?

Anecdotes on these and anything else important would help.

t. average fitness, good looks user with sub-par social skills

>inb4 not politics
A large part of the West's decline is our growing inability to form and keep families. On that, not everyone has had the lessons passed onto them, coming from fragmented families theirselves, and want a better family for their future children.

Attached: tucker carlson.jpg (414x532, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-reading.club/chapter.php/71262/34/Feynman_-_Surely_Youre_Joking,_Mr._Feynman__Adventures_of_a_Curious_Character.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the wests decline is because you're sitting on a fucking computer instead of meeting people irl. (that's where you meet trad women).

the wests decline is because you're sitting on a fucking computer instead of meeting people irl. (that's where you meet trad women).

low-energy fags

Attached: 1500760038420.png (610x702, 107K)

If you don't find one, then make one. Women can be and are molded in a man's image.

>Do we have to accept most women act like children

Yes and like children you have to train them. You're better than them and you have to act like you're better than them (many men act like their girl is amazing instead) so they can love you.

Put her in her place. Teach her how the world works. Laugh and pat her head at her stupid thoughts. Don't get frustrated with her too much, it's just a girl. They have the mind of children so that they can understand and raise children.

based&redpilled.

You don't have to take it from me. Take it from feynman.

Read this every day until you've internalized it. We have weak minds, we quickly forget. You have to approach these things like a workout or a religion.

Attached: IMG_20190127_032414.png (1051x1372, 323K)

Oops forgot link:

e-reading.club/chapter.php/71262/34/Feynman_-_Surely_Youre_Joking,_Mr._Feynman__Adventures_of_a_Curious_Character.html

Read it and see his results.

Just don't waste your time on single mothers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-152413.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>They have the mind of children so that they can understand and raise children.
t. schopenhauer

Agreed. I'm more talking about finding one that's mostly unpolluted by media telling her to subvert/destroy and ultimately take advantage of men, etc. Uni student and where I am many women no longer even put on a public face, they talk openly about shit like this.
Where are these women, who haven't turned their life into a dumpster fire you inherit as you try to change what is irredeemable? Dramatic as it is, a lot really are rekt here

OP responses will be slow as captcha keeps shitting out

Attached: saddest doggo.jpg (188x195, 7K)

What can I say? I stand on the shoulders of giants, repeating like a parrot the ones that make sense and worked when I applied and tested how operating on those paradigms functions.

Attached: 1548495571284.jpg (686x457, 47K)

yeah i would never get together with a guy who has that image saved on his pc, lame

>e-reading.club/chapter.php/71262/34/Feynman_-_Surely_Youre_Joking,_Mr._Feynman__Adventures_of_a_Curious_Character.html
Looking it up, thanks Netherlanon.
I've been recommended Schopenhauer, will look up, thanks

I've been avoiding the hard pill to swallow and hoping things were better, to be honest.

Attached: IRONSIDE.jpg (255x229, 10K)

It's like trying to find a unicorn. But keep this in mind: women don't really have friendships and if in love, will practically abandon every other part of her life (in due time) if need be.

As long as she is young enough, there is time enough to deprogram her. Alternatively find one in church; their programming is closer to what it should be.

Though I have yet to meet a girl/woman who really has principles anyways. They're actors and traitors. It's not to say I don't love what women can be. The principles that women have is who they love. if they love kids, do anything for them. If they love you, do anything for you. If they love animals, do anything for them. It doesn't matter if it's illegal or depraved. A dutch journalist recently helped falsify documents to get one of ISIS leaders into our country (until he was recognized by syrian migrants). Because she loves him.

Inspire devotion from a woman and she becomes close to what you want. You can't find a woman as she should be, you slowly get her there.

Attached: les-mechants-gentil-les-gentil-marchands.png (1187x574, 1M)

Tl;dr

You won't find an unpolluted one. So learn to clean her mind (if she hasn't completely fucked away her pair bonding with 8+ partners). Meet her in a library, church, bookstore, shooting range or a hobby thing you like, like painting or photography classes.

I'd like a guarantee that she'd love her kids but understand the necessity of getting her there, especially seeing what's out there.

Beyond that, I'd like to hear some (vague and of course purely satire) anecdotes from anons who have found said unicorns.

Attached: sad rockcat.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Godspeed man, don't overthink things too much. Confidence > perfect technique.

The best girl I found was actually a feminist. Other feminists we're trying to get her to slut it up and paint her hair and such, but she was in it for the literature. She wasn't a virgin and if I didn't have a rocky start in life, I might have been able to do better, but a lot of life was catchup for me. I would have quickly dismissed her as gf material as feminist, but I had to work with her for a while on something. Sometimes we're too shallow and dismiss girls before we get to know them. In any case I might have been.

Living rural with lots of books and couple of children appeals to us both independantly before we met. I'm not a christian and nor is she, but I think we will be before we have children, which will give them some protection against all the brainwashing.

Working on being allowed to homeschool. That's hard in the Netherlands.

Attached: IMG_20181228_163725.png (773x1080, 424K)

Homeschooling my kids (if I can have 'em) is a definite. Private schools are expensive and more indoctrination. Thanks though Netherlanon and I'll consider it. I have noticed lately that even those in opposition laugh at certain cynical jokes I make at Uni. Cheers.

Attached: Eliot.jpg (900x560, 47K)

>You can't find a woman as she should be, you slowly get her there.
Can't agree more, but you need a decent base to start with. It's impossible to turn pic related into a proper wife.

The problem is: where can we find girls with decent base programmings?

Attached: She's All Fat podcast main image_0.jpg (900x637, 104K)

Finally before I go to sleep, I have one friend who found a unicorn in one respect: 24 and a virgin. He had jyst been fucked by a mexicanjew illegal immigrant (no joke). He had married her and lived with his criminal and manipulative mother in law. When I realized he was deceiving himself hard I helped him get free and with the pricetag of the whole ordeal he had the perfect arrogance to get this girl.

But no unicorn is a unicorn. She has a feminist mother in the worst way, which means bad relationship with grandmother for the children. She was a virgin because she had some disease griwing up. But she is tall, pretty, smart.

She is completely lgbtq+ brainwashed. This weekend they met some distant family of hers. She warned him:"they are really religious" and his response was:"good, I'll probably really like them" and she was "yeah, but you'll see they don't treat men and women the same" to which he said "that's how it's going to be in our home, you know that right?" To which she responded "I know... I just need time to get used to it okay?"

He shares this, because it's new to him to act this way. Sometimes we're surprised at how a woman can accept that. More so, they like it! We help keep each other sharp.

But yeah, can you explain on how many dimensions a girl has to be perfect to be a unicorn?

-looks
-interests
-interested in you
-decent iq
-not too short
-right ideology
-right future lookout
-not too high n-count

It's so easy to be too picky, particularly if you're not mingling and getting to know a lot of women. I think it's good to have some standards, but having too high standards isn't healthy either and probably a product of anxiety (speaking from experience).

What makes you so desirable that you're worth that one unicorn if you find her? Do you have model looks? Are you a millionaire? Honest question. What makes you more valuable than the next guy?

Attached: 1546918479941.jpg (250x135, 4K)

True dat. Reminds me of a story of a chad (in looks) fitness guy (I read it online, so believe it or not). He dated a fat girl at uni, because he liked her personality. Trained her to get thin. Then she got a lot more attention and left his deadend job for a succesful professional sportstar.

But he probably could have kept her even then if he didn't act like a beta in the relationship.

>where can we find girls with decent base programmings?

Tell me honestly: Which places have you tried looking?

Attached: downloadfile-54.png (550x412, 243K)

I haven’t ‘looked’ because I am not an absolute freak. Just hanging around bookshops, when I order all my books on amazon anyway, ‘looking’ for a girl is fucked up. Also book shops aren’t home to redpilled women; they are home to 25+ women looking for shitty low-iq brain rot tier (fifty shades of grey type literotica or moron grade thriller series’ like ‘jack reacher’ or bullshit like ‘Harry potter’, or even feminist theory books) this isn’t anecdotal. The market for erotic novels for women is huge. DON’T BUY INTO THE MEME!

>few to no previous partners
>few
holy cuck

>Next time you jerk off to anime while wearing pink panties.

Attached: Average Japan uni 1 .jpg (2085x1800, 1.26M)

Tried at local churches and through friends, they're all whores who get extra drunk and fuck a different chad every weekend, they're lazy and cringe at the thought of cooking, cleaning or doing any domestic chore

I'm seriously considering going after a foreign wife, this country is just too degenerate and (((feminism))) is deep rooted in our women's brains

Attached: 1547145345106.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

You have to look long and hard, and not on social media, but a few exist.

Don't marry one that has rode the cock carousel.
Remember, you are the head of the family.
If she's not ok with that, dump her that instant. They need timely feedback to understand properly.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

>It it possible to find traditional women in clownworld?

Only if she is morman or omish. The rest are all compromised.

>Brazil
Well there's your problem

You're not the one I asked. I was asking to see if he was asking after having failed or was just a keyboard warrior, a theorycrafter, a dreamer.

As t your point, even redpilled women aren't redpilled. You're not wrong about the ero literature, but it's like reading adventure books for kids, if they have positive associations and good ability to read, it's easier to purple pill by suggesting certain books.

I think purple pill is more accurate for women.

Attached: 1548553027164.jpg (680x960, 77K)

Philippines if you don't mind the slightly darker skin and the extra fleshy undereyes.

Attached: filipino.png (560x315, 77K)

Dia de mulher, yeah I've seen the crazy feminism in your country, as well as the rainbow colored skin colors and the accompanying streetfilth.

My brother married a girl from singapore. It kinda works for them, but it is no small chasm to overbridge between different cultures. Also one has to live far from family. On top of it all, the kids will be mixed race; terrible ordeal for children.

Read the kipling Poem "the stranger". It really is true that it's hard to fully have a feel for the mind of someone of a foreign culture. And if you make halfbreeds, they'll have trouble relating with other people. It's part of the reason everything in brazil is such a chaos (except the germanic/italian south)

unless you live in the middle of nowhere, you likely have several large Baptist Churchs that masquerade as "non-denominational" with safe new agey names that cater to a younger crowd. Each likely have a mid-week under 30 single worship session that skews heavily female. All of these women are generally well educated, want children, and want a Christian husband to lead the family.

>just throw your genes away into low iq oceanasians

Filipinas are very stupid and emotional, and have manlet genes. Almost all of them have been molested or raped as kids, so have a ton of issues as well.

They are good for a fuck since they are terrified of condoms and beg to be creampied, but actually wifing one and making midget hapas with her will result in a lifetime of regret.

If you keep your half kids in flip land they will Lord over the flips, bit that's like being king of a mountain of trash.

>just throw your genes away to a white woman that wants you to have a vasectomy since they've already had a child with Chad
The only truth to this is how emotional filipinas are, and that itself is an understatement.

I see a lot of qts in your pic

If you're a chad looking for easy holes this country is heaven, but if you aren't a huge extrovert and you want a wife who hasn't rode the cock carousel this country is hell

I've been thing a lot about my options and they're either:

A) Getting children with a local used up slut who will get their guard and take more than half of everything I own

B) Letting my family line die

C) Trying my luck a foreign, I'm not sure of what kind of foreign girl I'll go after, I'm researching about the Japanese at the moment, they seem based and i find Asian girls a lot more attractive and girls from other races

Going with option C I'll need to be extra careful to not raise an Elliot Rodger or Tenda Spencer

Attached: 1546281767867.jpg (500x705, 134K)

I'm thinking about it, but I don't know brazil wel enough to give good meeting place advice. Are you white? Do you live in the south? Coastal or interior?

i want a women who fucks like alisonparker22 and take care of my kids as mother teresa

>only truth
Philippines has lowest IQ in the region except for png and minor islands.

Average male height in Philippines is 5' 6".

5' 6". Five feet six inches.

SSA Africa. Lots of beautiful traditional women that will be happy to be a wife and mother.

Attached: Preggers.jpg (600x600, 73K)

Shut the fuck up subhuman. This thread is for people, not animals. The only thing you deserve is genocide and a mass grave in a septic tank.

China is probably lower because of the way they take IQ tests.

Usually they will trade whoring out for commitment (sorta) just so long as you make it clear that you WILL leave them if they act like a slut.

Mainland Asia is not the "same region" as sea/Oceania. They are extremely different genetically speaking.

Chinese are comparable to koreans/Japanese, and definitely have a lower IQ and especially emotional IQ.

sheboon larping as a human female with a wig, makeup, and dress lol

Attached: tumblr_ounjlqaifM1wwg68qo1_1280.jpg (661x986, 146K)

you're not white so no one cares

Attached: tumblr_p00utfzfcJ1vtxgwao1_640.jpg (585x807, 84K)

>you're not white reeeee

Attached: 1547036717404.png (686x798, 33K)

read the whole thing but this is really seems like a black pill to me. Interesting though.

church
rural areas

church in a rural area

>Where to meet them
I met one on bumble
Virgin, willing to be mother, allows me to do whatever I want, but politically feminist
Put that you want “someone who cooks” in your bio, you’ll get fucking dozens of trad women
>How to judge character
Race determines character well I guess, you’ll never have a latina or black with the right personality imo, and asian women are only better than white women because they’re slightly more autistic
Other than that you have to just talk to them and figure out how much they like you, because a woman who likes you is 100 times better than a woman who tolerates you
>”game”
Find a woman who never makes the first move and dominate her, she will love you

Find a woman who will do anything for you and actively wants to do more, that’s the only kind of woman who will stay with you through thick and thin

So you live in sao paulo right? Plenty of japanese girls. The ones I saw seemed brazilian (by which I mean, slutty) for japanese girls. Sorry, lol.

I do feel your pain. If you're gonna racemix do it. But I speak from extensive experience, people really aren't aware the pain they cause their children through miscagenation.

Personality and culture is driven by genes and mixed kids have a mindset and personality that doesn't gel well with anyone. They end up either becoming clowns for acceptance (submerging their own needs and desires) or form groups with other mixies. But they're not like the other mixies either, it's just that they can subconsciously bond over the world seeming strange to them and the world perceiving them as strange.

It's not a complete barrier to friendship beyond races, but it is something to overcome and somewhat of a handicap. In the end, they have to leave one half of themselves behind. It's like having to seperate one's soul in two as if you were conjoined twins having to be split; and only one gets to live at a time.

Honestly, I'd racemix over ending my genetic line, but I'd take chances on a decent IQ girl of my race with personality flaws over racemixing with better personality. If it really comes down to it and she's shit, I'll raise the damn kids myself.

i'm not the one wanting to fuck slants

Attached: 1548272308674.gif (446x523, 3.2M)

>Are you white?
Yes
>Do you live in the south? Coastal or interior?
interior

Remember, churchianity is just liberals who are afraid to step out on their own.

You have to start with yourself.
Develop your own relationship with Jesus Christ.
Study the bible to show yourself approved.
Modern society tells us how to be overgrown boys.

Only God's Word teaches you how to be a man.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 409K)

The matrix looked like a blackpill to neo too. All redpills look like blackpills when you're adjusting to the new reality. You'll get over it. I think it took me longer than most after first reading it; somewhere between 6 or 18 months.

I don't have to read it.
I did the same thing.
Works great, but still leaves you with an empty space that needs filling.

I always thought in high school like one day it would just click and I would be a man. I think now that you need to become self sufficient to become a man, and the only way to spiritually become self sufficient is through the grace of God.

Huh. I've only been to coast. I expected the interior to be more rural/conservative. Sorry to hear that. Wish I had better advice for where to find them in brazil. You elected bolsonaro didn't you?

Where are those right wing voting coming from? Where are the other people that resist the left?

I am dick to everyone just because I like to assert my dominance and the underlying issue with the story is obvious. Why would you pick up a chick at a bar unless you want to fuck? Bar girls are not marriage material (though there are exception). If you want to get something out of a girl, meet a girl somewhere else, like a bookstore, coffee shop, school, gym etc...

Unicorns don't exist.
Find a nice goat and cut off one of its horns.

Attached: image.jpg (850x709, 144K)

>bro JUST MEET PEOPLE

everything costs money in America, the only place to meet people is at the chain grocery store or work

Where are the white men to approach us. I literally only get approached by sand niggers or niggers. I might be checked out by a white but never approached this is the real reason there's no white kids your lying about finding them in the first place. Honestly I might have to just lose the virginity card to migrant thanks assholes.

It's your job to fill it.

That hole you've been told to fill with romantic images of love.

They're wrong. That hole is filled with purpose and conviction. Christians like have that purpose. I'm not a christian, but I have that purpose. I filled the hole before I met my girl. You can fill it after, too. Challenge yourself. Have a mission that you deeply care about. You won't have time to feel empty and you can fill any void with working on your mission and goals.

why is corinthians so based?

>Where are the white men to approach us
not in canada, lol

>>Where to meet good women
As in loyal virgins? Just find the ones that are too busy and antisocial to get laid. The upside is that they won't cheat but the downside is that they'll be leftist and they'll never fuck you.
>>How to judge character/personality (for communication)
Find someone with little outside influence. Find someone that doesn't have a circle of sluts she hangs out with, and someone that isn't too close with her family.
>>How to maintain a relationship in the long term
Cultivate a connection where she would never be able to leave you no matter what because she's that close and attached to you. In the modern world to maintain a relationship you have to fight against propaganda, friends, and financial incentives. Your relationship must be stronger than that.

That's why you gotta read the full story. He tests the theory on a southern girl, a student (in a time where that didn't mean degenerate) and it works just as well.

>If it really comes down to it and she's shit, I'll raise the damn kids myself
The law always side with the mom here and from what I see, white kids raised by single moms end up a lot worse than mixed kids raised by a stable, married couple.

they're whores too, girls here are incredible promiscuous, even the conservative ones, they hop on the cock carousel at around 15 and keep raiding until their mid to late 20s, cucking is also very common.

wise words brother

Well I'm literally the only young white female for three or four towns. Is it there just in there moms basements. Like I'd like to have kids. I guess my only choice bong is a migrant. Fucking disgusting. I may even look into semination if there's white docs in the building I check out.

>whore in the city

Yeah I read the whole thing but I don't know man, Being a dick to women and asserting dominance are completely different things. I cannot put my finger on in but something about the premise of the story just does not seem right....

This man is absolutely right.

I will add, however, that having the guiding principles of being an upright Christian man with a mission and a heart for God makes being single and going through solo struggles without the company of a woman so much easier. It's not perfect, but it's easier knowing I'm living for and serving something higher than myself.

Besides, much of what Jesus teaches in the gospels parallels a lot of behavioral psychology of most people in this country anyway. When you know the way broadly, you see it in all things.

Really? I'm a khv white female. Fuck off homo.

Some modern expositors refer to it as 1st & 2nd Californians if that helps explain why.

Attached: image.jpg (840x521, 134K)

if you live in Toronto and you're complaining about no white men then your just as retarded as niggers

See; assuming this is a girl, she is willing to threaten throwing her own future away, despite having all the same access to being redpilled (she goes on Jow Forums), because she is unable to attract the attention of a quality (white) male.

Assuming this post was by a female, but it's spiteful enough that I think it is. Good example. Women are purplepilled at best.

Men ask for advice, crack jokes, give advice share experiences. And women whine. Accept their lesser status and it is easier to find a girl. She isn't going to be your equal no matter what. Any relationship where they say they're equals, pay attention. The guy is her bitch.

>khv white female
no such thing

Attached: 1546300066085.jpg (606x701, 89K)

Technically, the New Testament only forbids polygamy for church officials.
Would you accept second wife status and not be some drama queen whore?

No Burlington.
Really aquafresh your too drunk probably to get it up. I have a Maga hat and everything I'm redpilled and know I'm throwing away genetic purity for descendants.
Mabye in Brazil tree monkey the rape capital of the world

>Where are the white men to approach us
Because they are afraid to be accused of rape.

Ahmed, Pajeet and Tyrone don't care, they will have your pun by the end of the night and your girlfriend's won't bother looking for you cuz they are also banging ahmed,pajeet and Tyrone's friends.

Attached: 29063403_1486883881420081_8487000670997195142_n.jpg (600x599, 76K)

>25
>working my ass off, saving money ,picking up new skills to make myself more marketable as a mechanic etc
>average girl whores herself out at raves, clubs, sororities and on tinder to 'find themself'
>by the time I become financially established I'll be 30 something and the ship for a relatively uncorrupted girl will have sailed
>"Just marry one of those whores user we need to save the west and the white race!"

Fuck that! I'm gonna bang hookers , go on sex tours in southeast Asia and get a silicone love doll till I die. Chad will never stop being a degenerate he's already defacto mgtow just not a part of the movement. Why the fuck should I be so righteous and upstanding when it's not gonna do shit but get me roastie who'll financially enslave me and drive me to commit murder?

Attached: 1547768084875.jpg (720x717, 49K)

So what are you saying I have no choice and will never have my own races dick? I have to go black or paki now?

>I cannot put my finger on in but something about the premise of the story just does not seem right....

It goes against your every cell of feminist programming in the movies, songs and stories that filled your life. Try and learn from our elders, men that are 40+. Read the stories of divorced men.

I'm probably a little older than most here at 32. Once you've seen the complete lack if conscience women display at divorcecourt raping men, or the lack of conscience they have at witnessing such injustice, it becomes easy to stop putting them on a pedestal. Most of our problems exist because we let jews convince us and them that women needed the vote. It becomes easy to blame children, but if they turn off your computer when it's rendering to save power, it's an accident from their immature understanding. It's like that with women. Young men forget that, because young women have a beautiful moviestar like aura around them.

>Don't be a whore
>Don't act like whore
>Don't look like a whore
>Be friendly but respectful to men
That's all you need

>>by the time I become financially established I'll be 30 something and the ship for a relatively uncorrupted girl will have sailed

Why? Just find a 20 year old. You don't have to be the same age.

Im in waterloo. There should be white men in burlington but if you're out of luck hmu
[email protected]

>It it possible to find traditional women
yes

Attached: 1534784663958.jpg (800x756, 198K)

Or learn to share.
Not mistress, second wife.

These changes coming. Hell, some crazy woman married a tree! Some dud(e) married a computer.
Polygamy is tame by comparison.

>but I think we will be before we have children, which will give them some protection against all the brainwashing.
You shouldn't be allowed to have children, we don't need more white trash and you're clearly retarded.

I'm not a whore I go to work everyday and come home. I've never been clubbing had tons of times where I could. I'm always friendly to white ones. I don't even smoke or drink I don't know why I can't have a white guy to settle down with.

same here, I want to make enough money and move out into the country and have as many children as possible

Really? I mean if the Bible says it's okay... I guess so if there white?
There isn't every single person is a paki or Jamaican black.

Gentlemen, take note.

This guy's been paying attention!

Attached: image.jpg (125x66, 2K)

Most of you don't want to be approached randomly unless it's by a 6'3 Male model tier guy with an 8 inch dick. Or an ugly nigger of course in many cases. Maybe, if more of your sisters weren't such shallow, standoffish bitches more white men would approach you.

Don't you have a discord instead

Another snoozefest post. See? This kind of person is not your equal, anons. Start to understand how much better you are than women.

She could be asking questions to learn something, but she is just here to emotionally react.

No, men aren't afraid either, she probably is probably giving off a weird vibe that shitkins are too dumb to pick up on.

Attached: 1543925369637.png (600x497, 349K)

Be a man of value and honour.
Don't listen to the strategies of these goofs. If you have honour and core values, you will find the right woman for you. Of course, there is investment needed but that will be enjoyable when you truly see what she is capable of.

PROTIP: Drop the anime images, I think you've got your work cut out for you.

T. Known Boss

Attached: 933full-sanne-vloet.jpg (933x1400, 271K)

It is banned because the bible says preachers and deacons are to be men of one wife.

THAT IS IT.

All the revocation of laws pertaining to multiple wives given in the Old Testament are based off this.

No wives is best in God's eyes. One is best.
More are allowed IF the man can care for them.