YOU DUMB FUCKING NAZIS!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Dipshits

>Cohen, now the president of the Southern Poverty Law Center, worked in private law for seven years before starting at the SPLC as its legal director. He’s worked at the organization for more than half of his life. I spoke to Cohen recently about his career trajectory and how watching the 1968 Democratic National Convention as a 13-year-old changed him. This interview has been lightly edited and condensed for length and clarity.

>In 1970, the beginning of my sophomore year in high school, massive crosstown busing came to Richmond. They had been operating basically under a freedom-of-choice or a districting plan, but it was proving inadequate to desegregate the schools, and a very famous judge ordered crosstown busing. Now, there were a lot of people in the white community who abandoned the public schools.

>My parents were really pushing me to go to a private school, and I just basically said no, and made a couple of speeches in that day to Jewish groups about the importance of staying with the public schools.

>In 1986, I found the job of my dreams as the legal director of the Southern Poverty Law Center. We were a very small organization at the time. I think we had 25 people in a single location. Today we have 300 in 10, and I never expected to be here for all this time. I’ve been here for 32 years now. In fact, I’ve been here more than half my life; I’m 63.

>In the first summer that I was here in 1986, Morris [Dees] and I were appointed as special U.S. attorneys to prosecute two Klansmen for contempt of court. What had happened was we had secured a consent decree with them basically saying they could not operate a private army.

archive.fo/1TLrG

Attached: pol eternally BTFO.png (746x838, 786K)

>Over the years we’ve sued a number of neo-Nazi and other hate groups for the violence of their members. And for us, when we see now the kind of hate in the mainstream, when we see things like Charlottesville, it just tells us that our work is not done.

POWERFUL

>Over the years we’ve sued a number of neo-Nazi and other hate groups for the violence of their members. And for us, when we see now the kind of hate in the mainstream, when we see things like Charlottesville, it just tells us that our work is not done.

POWERFUL

POWERFUL

Coming to get you, goyim.

Attached: EBB3D706-386A-460A-AD80-98623BCB4F03.jpg (920x707, 94K)

You white Americans have been financing this racist Jew's anti-white hatepropaganda career from your tax dollars his entire life?

Attached: jewish_anti-white_hate.jpg (780x1574, 212K)

Attached: 1522178927803.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

All fields

They keep telling us that Jews are smart, but their strategy is not that sensible.
>Do relentless propaganda to completely demoralize and destroy european people
>A bunch of whites invent the Internet
>Now the goyem know, in America, in Europe, in Australia

They need to start thinking about how fast they can run and where they can hide, because the wind is starting to shift.

Attached: p.jpg (1354x784, 53K)

SAGE

Bot is broken.

Jews use their high intelligence to be cunning snakes and leeches, not to be a useful member of societies they live in.

Attached: IMG_7346.jpg (547x483, 241K)

You should also take altruism and naivety of people who support decisions that won't affect them.

Attached: IDGAF.gif (480x360, 3.03M)

j> president of the Southern Poverty Law Center,
Stopped reading there.
saged

why do they not have a single black person on their board?

makes me do a big think about who civil rights really benefit

Boring kikes are boring. Do you shills know anything about doing your fucking job? These threads are an embarrassment.

Attached: 1541443049241.jpg (852x960, 192K)

wait till the niggers get a whiff of this

Attached: 1547606590008.jpg (700x997, 82K)

Attached: 1547272580301.jpg (600x890, 275K)

>cohen

Exactly. This is 1517 all over again.

Attached: luther-ok-to-be-white.jpg (726x544, 51K)

I sure hope so, because as of now all I see is people too scared to do anything about it.

>>Over the years we’ve sued a number of neo-Nazi and other hate groups for the violence of their members. And for us, when we see now the kind of hate in the mainstream, when we see things like Charlottesville, it just tells us that our work is not done.

Jews are so weak, feminine and pussified that they hate anyone who is even *capable* of causing physical violence. What about the psychological violence Jewish interest groups have instigated on gentile communities through degenerative propaganda? What about the financial violence that keeps entire nations enslaved to their Jewish overlords? What about the legal violence used in cases like these - when the judge always sides with the Jew?

Nope, a bunch of rebellious right-wing kids teaching themselves how to streetfight (instead of playing MineCraft or WoW) is the true violence we need to be vigilante of and fighting against!