WITCH HUNT!!!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1089336969417625601
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1089339681941147648
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1089340201204441088

Attached: Jan 26 2019 DJT POTUS.jpg (590x395, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpWai3kZ-gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

33!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't wait for these fucking traitors to see their day in court.

Day of the rope when?

WITCH HUNT

Attached: 1543281262681.jpg (500x620, 82K)

*swinging fron the gallows

an hour ago someone who claimed to be FBIAnon posted that Trump was going to send tweet about what was said in this thread: two weeks

If only he was President he could do something instead of whine on twitter

that's what I'm thinking too
KEK

Bannon is next

Attached: 1539771044855.jpg (1932x1305, 1.72M)

spooopy trip of truth

kill yourself shill rat

this nigga so guilty

Can this nigger stop complaining on Twitter and start building the wall?

Attached: Capture.PNGWALL.png (487x343, 325K)

he's not wrong.

jesus christ this is pathetic. he couldve been dunking on the salt from the enemy sputtering about the executive order to build the wall and now hes whining again about NO COLLUSION! WITCH HUNT!

A couple of weeks ago some user claimed to be in D.C. and reported that one of the floors was sealed for some special court case.
I'm going to guess that was for the Clinton Foundation

>b-but hillary
How delightfully ironic that the "lock her up" man is going to prison first, don't you think?

RBG is down
Clinton's are out
Comey is silent
Brennan is nowhere to be seen

>its delightful that the corrupt still have power!

Yes, it is driving me nuts that he's still not impeached but I guess it takes time to do it right.

>Muh Crooked H
She lost the election, when you decide to cuck. It’s your own damn fault for reasoning with democrats.

Attached: 946ABC13-1C64-4FC0-9430-FDAB2EC59E56.jpg (1080x719, 121K)

In the impossibly tiny subset of outcomes where that is what's coming his way, Trump would have nothing left to lose by simply pardoning himself. He will never go to jail.

Attached: AV6Bsjr.jpg (700x499, 122K)

awww, poor soul, so many years of waiting for something that isn't going to happen

Apparently that's going to be happening in 21 days.

I'll let you in on a little secret: Not everything Trump writes on twitter is true.

kill yourself shill rat

Guys orange cuck said something on twitter.
This place needs to be cleansed of qboomers.

Attached: 8e2be0df77dde55714f005d8e6d6d12f4d894c839684f6109bcbc558dc6770da.png (1080x785, 1.49M)

>I guess it takes time to do it right.
It does. It takes a long time to prep for the biggest lie in history.

Literally every post that person made was dumb as shit. What is it with you people that makes you so gullible? I mean, really...

good Bannon sucks cock, ruined Andrew Breitbart's legacy.

Who cares if it's true as long as he's impeached. I mean it probably is but that's not important.

Didn't you read Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals, especially rule #7?
You should

kill yourself shill rat

>you people
stop being racist

They are just trying to make him lose 2020 by scaring anyone that might want to get on his side.

If they impeach him it will fail and dems will look like absolute power hungry morons, impeachment wont happen.

Taigs, out!

>WAAHHHH ITS ALL THE MEDIA AND HILLARYS FAULT
>2 years later no fucking wall, thousands of shit skins pouring in through the southern border.

He's the fucking con man. At least if Hillary had won, you would have been forced to revolt. Instead you get a slow death with Drumpff.

Attached: judgment.jpg (419x714, 88K)

We are pretty still going to get it anyways, Trump is basically a leftist under the GOP banner. Especially once the economy crashes.

the perfect card

educate yourself ignorant slut

>Hillary living rent free in Donald's head since 2016
>she didn't even win
I never knew someone could be such a sore winner.

Attached: the-tower.png (323x550, 45K)

kill yourself shill rat

how long are you guys going to ignore the fact that Hillary helped a convicted child trafficker not only get out of prison but also working for the Amber Alert system?
this is why I will always call you leftypedos, trannys and anifa childfuckers alike

Attached: Clintons protected child theif Laura Silsby-Gayler.jpg (1696x5024, 1.06M)

He's a fucking clown, weak baby boomer. He buckles on everything and pretends to be a tough guy on Twitter.

Baby Boomers are the death of the West. Even now under mass invasion they cant man up and repel the brown hordes.

stop projecting your dad onto others, it should be embarrassing for you but here you are doing just that

>Leaf saying I have dad issues.

Look who you elected as a leader you dumb fucking faggot.
Rangeban these cunts already mods. All they do is ruin Jow Forums.

oh shit, you don't have a dad, right
your mother still hasn't figured out which guy from the gangbang is your biological father

Imagine if he ran the country exactly how he campaigned. Too bad the swamp prevented him from doing shit

you can put a lot of blame on AIPAC for running everything behind the scenes. They know they can't influence Trump directly so they pay off everyone under him to do their bidding

Attached: AIPAC influence.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

Great, so we can prosecute her for that. That doesn't exonerate anything Trump or any of his campaign people may or may not have done.
There's enough evidence to prosecute Hillary, right?
Right?

did you miss the congressional hearing with the two auditors who investigated the Clinton Foundation?
Did you?

I saw that doc about the Israeli Lobby in the US. Was really an eye opener and really funny considering all we hear in the MSM is "RUSSIA COLLUSION" psyop

Great, now show me the indictments.
You can't, can you?
Can you show me in 2 years? How about 4 years?

I'm really a fan of hidden camera investigative journalism, thankfully I don't have to do it because I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face as they told the truth about the shit they pull

Attached: Economist2-600x409.jpg (600x409, 78K)

great?
I asked you if you saw the hearing, is English your first language?

Why do you care about the russia shit shill? The US destroys nations and has done regime change all over for many many years. You think the CIA doesnt alter every election to try and get their preferred puppet? youtube.com/watch?v=SpWai3kZ-gM

Did you miss the part where they are private auditors and Congress just wanted to see their evidence to destroy it?
>we sent our findings to the FBI
Lmao, oh good, the FBI! Because they aren't a corrupted pile of shit. Who do you think is going to prosecute these crimes? I will tell you, no one. The US government is an illegitimate criminal enterprise. They are not going to prosecute themselves, and prosecuting Clinton will destroy their entire corrupt gravy train. So calm down, it's not happening.

Yah I saw them piss off the panel by not divulging all the information they gathered because there is an ongoing investigation and disseminating it in the hearing wouldn't help.
Secondly, Clinton's are merely puppets, Billy the rapist is the one who is related to the old blood that runs from the shadows, Hillary is just his wife.

this is the best that they send?
tisk tisk
I am disappoint, brock

What is Q? I haven't heard about it until you just brought it up. I think I'll check into quick, probably nothing to worry about so no big deal.

the left can't meme. in order for trump to be guilty witches would have to be real. do you see how that works? witches don't exist, therefore trump is right about no collusion. you guys are such fucking retards its unbelievable

bump

>gets Hell's Angel case thrown out of court twice because of his incompetence
reminder: He only wears out suspects because he has infinite money and just bankrupts suspects till they plead guilty
also he most likely created Q to stop Flag Waving Boomer Trump loving gun nut from shooting him in his coup attempt.

this whole nation is getting played.
bam booz ill'd

Yeah and he won't do anything about it. He could easily have Hillary and so many others in prison or executed by now and yet he doesn't push for it.

kill yourself shill rat

Because he’s guilty as fuck of being a traitor...he knows it and he’s constantly worried you’re gonna know it. It ain’t rocket science.

God you people are poorly informed. That was because a foreign bank was fighting a Mueller subpoena.

Nothing he writes on Twatter is true.

It’s guaranteed to happen.

We’re to old...you toddlers do it.

No...there’s not. Never has been.

2 wrongs don’t make a right faggot.

No...just the TrumpTARDS.

it's so funny how Jow Forums is broken now that roger stone got bitch slapped into prison this morning

kill yourself shill rat

>What is Q?
I was wondering the same thing

He was in custody for two hours and didnt even have to put up a dime for bail because the judge waived the $250,000 Mueller tried to trap him with. He's not going to prison. I promise you.

>Trump is a baby boomer
You know he was born before the boomers.

>trying to reason with a trump derangement syndrome infected discord tranny

I wish he'd shut the fuck up and build the wall already instead of continuing to be Pelosi and Schumer's little cuck.
I can't really take him seriously anymore.

Next will be Erik Prince, CEO of (formerly called) Blackwater USA.
Clinton-connected UAE foreign agents arranged a meeting between Prince and a Russian in the Seychelles, January 2017. Prince knows the whole operation to smear Trump was a political hit job, and Mueller/SC want to shut him up by indicting.

Attached: 5628807478439186792805.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Next will be Erik Prince, CEO of (formerly called) Blackwater USA.
Nope.

You

lol

I believe the raid on stone was a soft disclosure of what will happen when they actually drop the hammer on the left

Me too. I think that everything that's happened in the Mueller probe so far is to set the precedent.

He's gonna make the media tie themselves into a knot over and over again.

We under Kremlin control but Bob is closing in

Attached: 115CB241-FC33-4005-9B4F-031B3D7622A3.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

Attached: E392D990-EC58-4DE0-8252-375BDD5CF686.png (203x248, 73K)

bump