There are people on this board RIGHT NOW with gross slimy flaps of skin hanging off their dicks

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW with gross slimy flaps of skin hanging off their dicks

It's disgusting t b h

Attached: cut-and-uncut.jpg (500x523, 44K)

What's it like thinking about dicks all day?

Attached: bait.gif (438x383, 2.7M)

and diamonds are also artificially inflated peices of rock.

>flaps of skin hanging off their dicks

Attached: 9272111991547707623176.jpg (480x399, 132K)

This.
Stop making this thread faggot

>American flag
Mad because Jew.

Cock magic takes many generations of faithful circumcision before you can have massive thunder horse dick like bojack instead of natural man penis like greek interpretation of David depicted by the statue which defies roman perversion of the truth. Its unseen but after 42 generations you undeniably are bickus dickus to whores of babylon where exile begins

fpbp

kek. a rabbi sucked your dick. fag.

If you aint cut
You aint White

OY VEY
OY GEVALT

we used to call them flying squirrels. they don't actually fly they just have a bunch of extra skin.

hello jew.

ITT: post uncircumcised dick pics.

Reminder that cut dicks aren’t welcome in the Ethno State. For all we know, you’re a filthy jew trying to sabotage us from within. Enjoy your lotion and unsatisfied women. Oh wait you’re an incel so enjoy the lotion and sex dolls little boy.

>oy vey goyim let us suck the penis

Jokes on you. You’re missing half your dick because of a jewish tradition borrowed from tribal African black nigger savage apes.

You’re circumcised. Let that sink in. YOU ARE A CIRCUMCISED PIECE OF SHIT! I’m uncut and American. Not common, I know. But at least I’m normal and you’re not. You’re basically a filthy fucking kike

sorry about your low iq

you know we learn to keep the skin pushed back for the tip to desensitize and if we want to we can keep it like that pretty much all the time, right?

nice try shlomo

If you’re cut you can’t get into the ethno state. Enjoy your leather dick.

cocaine, not diamonds

I'm 6'4" with a 9 inch cock

Attached: CUT.png (125x125, 7K)

Hey there Rabbi, no thanks, I'm not a part of the jewish cult nor one of their slaves.

Attached: shut it down.png (900x720, 984K)

Attached: enoughwiththishebrewnonsense.jpg (1440x816, 75K)

A diamond cannot feel, just like your mutilated dick.

I guess your foreskin had some use making an old hag a little happier, as happy as the jew that sucked your dick.

The foreskin retracts, nuff said.

Lol. Every female ive fucked has told me that uncut is better. They love my foreskin.

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who weren't able to make that decision for themselves.
Disgusting.

Only 20% of all white people are circumcised. And nearly 100% of that 20% live in the US. 80% of white people are uncircumcised.

Circumcision is not white. It’s performed by jews, mudslimes, black african niggers, and abos. South Koreans and some Incan tribal savages in South America also circumcise. It’s literally and objectively not white and you’re circumcised. You’re a disgusting pathetic circumcised shit. Might as well wear a yarmulke. If you don’t already

Most circumcised Americans and kikes apparently don’t know that the foreskin retracts. American women have no idea. The jewish propaganda is that effective

Attached: thisguy.jpg (300x293, 26K)

Idk man, im uncircumized and have a big cock sooooo fuck off jealous cutfag

There is a difference between a diamond and a penis, I hope you know.

Attached: 1429776308410406723.gif (501x585, 212K)

>What's it like thinking about dicks all day?
>implying OP is not dreaming about them

More like natural and unnatural

Ban circumcision.
Make an exception for religion.
Then we can determine (((them))) when the time comes, as was done before.

>the girl that likes me says she prefers the qualities that i have