If you’re in your mid 20s-30s, never held a job, attended higher education or had a significant other...

If you’re in your mid 20s-30s, never held a job, attended higher education or had a significant other, don’t you have to admit that you might be mentally retarded? What do we do with such people?

Attached: 1212AE50-B6BD-4DDF-B6AF-9EF2C01DEBA6.jpg (1024x710, 124K)

Try to find a use for them. If not, it's the family's job to take care of them, otherwise they get released to try to make something of themselves, or euthanized if they're too retarded to function

the face on the left creature is terrifying

nice milkers

Didn’t the families fail to raise them properly? I say has the whole family.

Retardation isn't always caused by family. Individuals are sometimes just retarded.

If the family is also observed to be retarded, they will be sterilized to prevent the spreading of retardation as well as to prevent kids with mental problems due to being raised by idiots.

Point them to /pol to find a scapegoat

Attached: 1548482731277.png (1024x1024, 1.31M)

tits

they're fake. girl on right is natural and still big

Biggest example of the pot calling the kettle black

If you're in your mid-20s, went to college, and are still unemployed, then I can guarantee you they're a leftist shitbag that deserves to get put down. It's so fucking easy to both a get a job right now as well as create a side hustle.

Maybe the job isn't what you went to school for - boofuckinghoo. Maybe you're not making six figures a year like all of these useless faggots believe they're entitled to - boofuckinghoo. Maybe the job is a skilled trade that requires sweat and dirty hands that the precious snowflake thinks is benath him - boofuckinghoo. Maybe you were a retard in college that took bullshit classes so know you have to get some real skills and experience in order to make a living - boofuckinghoo.

I'm so tired of these faggots. Stop coddling them and start putting them into the ground if they refuse to grow up.

Explain

But I bet you fucking can't

peak boomer

Work camps

Yeah, there are people who fit this characterization. Still, the picture you posted only sounds right for idiots who don't know better. They don't have to see themselves as victims of those things, they could just see those things as problems that are ruining a country.

Plenty of Driving and Catering jobs out there in the Cities
Plenty of agriculture jobs outside it

No fucking excuse

I recieve free money from the state so I'm good. Thank you very much

Attached: 1534761340775.jpg (403x365, 39K)

Retarded boomer. NEETS look down on you and laugh at you wagie

>they could just see those things as problems that are ruining a country.

Explain

>If you're in your mid-20s, went to college, and are still unemployed, then I can guarantee you they're a leftist shitbag
Not even close.
Just depressed, hate the grind and a lot of stuff is beyond my reach, or at least, it was at one point. Doing ok now, but it was very hard at one point.

>What do we do with such people?
I'll screw the one on the left while the one on the right fondles my nut sack.

>free
you will pay with your soul

>looking at her face
Fag

>What do we do with such people?
give them a job standing around at antifa rallies

>Stop coddling them and start putting them into the ground if they refuse to grow up.
At least some will wise up and get jobs digging graves

Jokes on you. I did all that and I'm STILL mentally retarded.

I'd pay to watch her eat a carrot.