MOLYJEW IS DOING AN AMA

He's already talked about how he's not a jew, but go ask him questions. He's been pretty based lately.

youtu.be/GXDZQdaCcnw

Attached: Screenshot_20190126-200516_YouTube.jpg (1080x582, 166K)

Bump

Moly is probably one of our best guys at the moment but be careful how close you get to him because the enemy will lynch him if he becomes a figurehead. We should always maintain a frenemies relationship.
He's a nice guy, I wouldn't want to see him get hurt.

Attached: chloe-angyal-hermione.png (648x906, 381K)

who is this retard

What did he mean by that?

Attached: 23b496852714bcf9f7e485c8d5d9c0d6b8a44e7c1cfce69abe17f01c94c2723b.png (598x375, 29K)

GET IN HERE GET IN HERE GET IN HERE GET IN HERE GET IN HERE

I couldn't agree more user
Based
Where tf have you been

i was kidding, i know full well who stefan molyjew is and how legit retarded most of his opinions are
more likely than not, hes just riding the wave of having money thrown at him by even more retarded conservatives and conspiracy theorists

Gotta give him credit though, regardless of his motives, for redpilling people

redpilling implies showing people the truth
he's bluepilling bluepilled retards and legit insane people into insanity-land, all while banking in heavy

Donate just one dollar and watch his internal Jew break through again.

Not an argument.

Attached: 1502529713486.jpg (634x533, 44K)

>I am not a Jew

His family heritage doesn't agree with him on this

Not an argument.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He uses poland as an example for the bastion of white people freedom a lot. But it's one of the most disingenious things he does because:

-Immigrants literally don't want to immigrate to a shithole when better options are LITERALLY next door with gdp's per capita OVER 4-5 times that of pooland
There's literally nothing of value in pooland to terrorize in the first place LOL

-polaks being the mexicans of europe also are by and large the most criminal demographic in all the "best" european countries, this is undisputed fact, not even kebabs measure up to the amout of crime committed by polaks

i could go on, but i refuse to be exposed to more nonsense coming out of his retarded mouth and giving the jew more views to nail down his actualy clown political fantasies

Still not an argument, step it up.

Not an argument.

Attached: 1542989958493.jpg (924x627, 31K)

He just acknowledged the culture of Critique

Oy vey, goyim.

Oy vey!

a statement of irrefutable truth needs no argument to support it.

> "I'm not qualified to talk about the Jewish Question and I don't want to waste time on it"
> did a video trying to "debunk" the Jewish conspiracy after the synagogue shooting
> "forget about the Jews, look at what the Chinese are doing!"
Absolute state of this shill.

99% of alt-right e-celebs are Jews
Really makes you think

He's retweeted and liked my posts on Twitter. Based Molyneux.

His channel already has 2 strikes. There's no way he would be dumb enough to criticize them on this platform

I thought these movies were a purity spiral of the highest order.

It's weird how Jow Forums acknowledges the internet is enemy territory but then gets mad at anyone who doesn't come out guns blazing with reckless abandon. Like they've never heard of tact or subterfuge.

He could keep his mouth shut. Instead he comes out with "it's not the Jews guys, leave them alone!" crap.

Stef, you are a selfish boomer. And that's an argument.

Your not an argument is not an argument but an argument for not having an argument, old Jewish man.

Hopefully his channel gets taken down. He is already a millionaire, but still begs his brainwashed fans for money.
Yeah, typical Jew.

You can't let perfect be the enemy of good. He is priming a lot of people to accept the true redpills.