How does ANTIFA recruit its members? What do they actually stand for that makes people join them?

How does ANTIFA recruit its members? What do they actually stand for that makes people join them?

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (350x350, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o
youtube.com/watch?v=O3cEYH2yTKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Colleges, tumbler, reddit, social media in general, and craigslist

>What do they actually stand for that makes people join them?

youtube.com/watch?v=EPdjPaPZC6o

Attached: civil.jpg (1166x1920, 473K)

Antifa is an unorganized shit fest, but they should still be recognized as a terrorist threat.

just go to university

How does any cult recruit useful idiots?

>
this.

go to an American university and get 50K in debt. that's a good lesson in Capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=O3cEYH2yTKw

Attached: dddc.jpg (951x956, 68K)

College on taxpayer government loans.

Do you think they are depressed? Are they antagonists that just want to stir up trouble for people who are proud of who they are because they are outsiders and failing in life, the misfits and losers who want to be heard?

>the misfits and losers who want to be heard

there's a name for that boomer, its called being a Millennial

Attached: CFVC4HQVEAAxiIO.png (512x509, 499K)

They do it for money like the alt-right

I wonder how the whole pay to play scene of politics works? Like some guy meets you in a restaurant and tells you your orders for the week? Go to this rally, write this on a sign, the cameras will be here on this day type of thing?

im already undercover with a group of fake ass wannabe commies that false flag as Antifa
>wait until I post a video of their surprised faces when they wake up with my urine all over them

you're projecting your own wage-cuckoldry on other people user.

Do heroin

Attached: 1543831001884.jpg (540x824, 75K)

fake and gay
indoctrination from faggot proffessors from civil rights era re living their old glory days.
>50k in debt is a good lesson
how fucking low iq are you?

meme flag please go break a bottle on the street and feel like a real anarchist fake nigger

>I have no useful skillz and im lazy
>I had divorced parents so the world is bad
>now im anarchist ill show em
absolute faggotry, grow up be a man and make something pussy

Exactly. They use craigslist for one. Other social media like kikebook. And pass out pre-printed signs.

>anybody who works for a living is cucked
hey bro how you paying for that internet?
r u mommies little anarchist?

>grow up be a man and make something pussy

Attached: boomers.jpg (968x681, 67K)

Australia doesn't really have the issue

I know a lot of the virtue signaling losers of the inner city through trade union shit, they unironically think their university educated, white collar working asses are working class

In Australia their is a devide between these people and the antifa of other places, since they are highly educated and unwilling to commit any actual crime associated with any kind of extremism

I think junkies in other places instead of becoming the fried crack heads end up colluding with the people I mentioned above and get manipulated into doing their bidding

that's all you got?
disappointing. no imagination memeflag

Attached: 1525904446271.jpg (290x341, 49K)

i work too im just not deluded to think its all there is.
user was implying that everything is paid for, even revolts, be they clumsy or coherent

Ever see a movie called Children of the Corn?

Just go to RMIT and attend one of their weekly meetings in the main hall.

They usually meet each other in men's rooms at truck stops around 3 AM. When they're sucking a random cock, their eyes meet and they just know.

im not sure what you said has any real meaning.
you are literaally nothing without responsibility
responsibility and suffering are the meaning/point of life. what you make of those 2 things rather the being a cringe edgy tweenager that thinks muh more to life than work um yea nigger like making a family and being importand to others, none of which are possible without working. what is your point

>grow up be a man and make something pussy

is exactly the type of shit that a pampered boomer would say to his kids. this and

>communism-bad

Attached: DcP48GzU8AAWls_.jpg (738x426, 57K)

how tha fuq did u cum up w that logic?
im a millenial you low iq child. public schooling has failed you completely
>not your fault

responsibility is a police category, unironicaly so
and what do you mean by "work"? you just mean paid labor?

Starbucks revolutionaries.
Always fucked up on dope, no impulse control and no independent thought.
The perfect Rothschild zombies.

family? go have a family

it really doesn't matter how much you argue and resist reality.
the rest of the world (self evident) has decided your ideas are wrong and invalid because only the smallest off minorities believe what you do
the only reason you think in this way is because you were slated for death by natural selection weakling. moder capitalism has allowed you to survive through high standard of living. im sure your right though

Attached: 1518653850881.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

you're

They infiltrate existing groups and subvert the focus. I was a member of an academic discussion group that ended up becoming a communist social club after a change in leadership.

>that pic

50$ say this guy could fuck you up

the cannon fodder are homeless and mentally ill
the apparatchiks are college-brainwashed art students imagining themselves as the next Lenin

cool bro ill give you the address of my employment and come check for yourself

>be a shitstain leftie
>protest Ben Shapiro on campuses
>join the ranks

nothing, you just show up and parrot everything they say and believe.
t. undercover with a local group

>get useless degree and tens of thousands of dollars in debt
You only have yourself to blame

nigger, how new are you
marxists hate starbucks and have even
written an against me song about it

left and right are part of the same goddamn wing. pol has become an incel and boomer board with these newb thread question faggotry

>Feds
>Cia niggers
>Google and facebook
>Complain about wagecukery, but its with these giant corporations and cia niggers
This guy is retarded or full controlled opposition, maybe both at this point

Id take that with one trillion to one odds-knowing you can only pay in food stamps

the phrase means refers to people who think they are Marxist but literally go to starbux because they are that stupid
I think u missed the unironic sarcasm of the euphemism

Envoius poorfags

You willfully put youraelf in that situation but ita someoneleses fault

Auntie fa are white niggers and HIDE AWAY when not in berkeley

Prove me wrong, manlet

speak for yourself loser.
I'm a millennial and I have 3 cars, a motorcycle, a house, an $84K/year job with zero student loan debt.

No, its called being an envious poorfag retard
Post your bitter disappointment in life so I can laugh, thays all I do when I see your salt

I find that a good majority of antifa are gay, trans, or minorities, so they feel personally threatened by the far right. The straight white guys in antifa seem to usually be really self-righteous, self-obsessed hippie types seeking praise.

Alt right
Lol

Ever seen those holes in bathroom stalls? Thats how

Youre doing Gods work because the fbi are traitors who wont

Post pay stab
I need a laugh

Worse than tweakers

Im glad you hate your life and ree about it here

There is no organization, you just show up there and start attacking bins with your comrades. At best they organize using the tools offered to them for free by the largest corporations in the world (Facebook, Google, etc.)

>Mommies little anarchist
fucking kek

antifascism is not a political party, retard. You don't join an organization, you just follow a doctrine...

KEK

SERVE MAH COFFEE
LOOOOOOOOL

Astute

This.
/thread

Truer than youd think

so what is useful? learning to code for google like some technonerd? humanities are real education. learning about history, art, philosophy... this is education.. all the rest is becoming a cog, not asking questions that concern humanity, just becoming a producer-consumer, is that what you want?

More baseless cope
Ots not rigged against you, youre inferior
Fucking fringe

nailed it lul

Kek
This
Its always someone elses fault
Fucking white niggers

>60IQ
But its the system thay fails, not me, reeeeeeeee

You have to be 18+ to post here faggot.

Attached: 1547993213626.jpg (563x719, 63K)

so you're a mindless consumer that uses the shit you bought to demonstrate your success in life? how was the synagogue today?

Already do, loser
Go dialate, queer

you better give me my food stamp or else you gonna have some excitement in your life watching a "happening" on one of those treads here

This

all living beings >consume
worthless sub species consume without producing, example
>you

KEK
Show your jew star

Lol lazy bitch go work in the oilfield

This is like the parody of a loser lmao

I wanna CBR600

TOP KEK

you're the one who locks his (or his fathers) cars doors when he passes through a black neighborhood, not me

I don't know but there's one of them in one of my classes. Young beta type if you ask me

Antifa nigger trannies getting awfully excited in this thread.
Must be all the caffeine from that spice pumpkin latte

Yes, LERN2CODE FAGGIT
KEKEKEKEKEK

>own nothing
>ree you have nice things

Attached: 1518074543783.jpg (366x380, 19K)

Stay mad, fry server

cringe

That and bad parenting. Every Liberal parent dreams of their kids one day getting a Ph.D, for status points, and by never telling them they could have money, success, and a hot career by the age of 20 if they had gone to a trade school and learned skills that actually benefit society.

Nigger, youre powerless
Bring that weak shit outside berkeley so I can stomp your fuckin ass
KEK

Food Not Bombs seems to be an entry point to general anarchist groups in this part of the US.

Atf is cock blocking me
Thise faggots need rope

They basically scream at young naive children that racism is bad and then ask if they want to fight "teh evils" and some of those kids fall for it.

You're like 14 though.

No, I dont
I stare you little bitches down because I can fill your nigger ass with lead if you step to this

Prove me wrong mutilated queer

KEK

COPE

OP is looking really bad
>its late
go to bed bucko

>KEK
you're weak. those kids are weak. privilege makes people soft.

Attached: DxVdvc_UwAUjw5y.jpg (960x942, 196K)

>that's something old people do!
Sick argument