Timothy McVeigh

Redpill me on this was he /ourguy/ or just a psycho?

Attached: 0EE230ED-C0F7-4410-843C-7825081F7F3A.jpg (500x675, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
archive.fo/EZJAO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism
youtu.be/Vgfi1QZILxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Liberation_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_19th_Communist_Organization
youtube.com/watch?v=b_JartmFRCQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
foxnews.com/story/lets-find-tim-mcveighs-pal-john-doe-no-2
reddirtreport.com/red-dirt-news/okc-911-link-media-and-authorities-willfully-ignored
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

implying there is a difference between psycho and pol

McVeigh was a hero whether you like or not. He avenged the death of Jesus Christ pictured here. I wish there were more McVeigh's in today's America. Keeping it safe and keeping it real

Attached: 220px-David_koresh.jpg (220x254, 19K)

ever notice how all terrorists are either right wing crazies or muslim fundies? its always these two, never a leftist progressive

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates you have to ask someone who was there, a master

if you want people to take you seriously dont memeflag

Mossad thread
>pol
Shill can't even spell the board name right
>meme flag
>/ourguy/
Another Israeli shill

Attached: 1546700840930.png (805x1174, 487K)

Fuck feds and fed sympathizers

Attached: 1520806640604.jpg (1092x747, 203K)

the lack of testosterone rules out the lefty progressives
you really need balls to get into terrorism

Fuck McVeigh. At least David Koresh had a harem of waifus and just wanted to fuck off to the desert and make babies with them.

Attached: 1545863140381.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Guy was a sheep dipped Intel asset. OKC was a false flag. Totally /ourguy/ since nu/pol/ is full of glow-in-the-darks

wetworks.
you can start here, but it goes much further. fucking kikes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

aka right wingers are mentally ill lunatics with no value for life

Mossad has level upped on their shitposting. Im not mad Im impressed.

Attached: download.gif (300x348, 829K)

Daily reminder that your whole "pill" thing is teen pothead-level philosophy from a third-rate sci-fi clunker.

As a homosexual jew you have a homesxual jewish outlook on the world, I get it memeflaggot.
But who describes muslim terrorists as 'right-wingers' ?

He was not psycho. He made a validnpoint and fought back against the US government for their atrocities against Americans. He held them accountable and after that, for a while, the US government is chilled.

>hurr religious fanatics are leftist progressives
muslims are just the brown version of conservatives

he was /ourguy/. the average american is a dimwitted waste of flesh, you can't convince them to organize and overthrow the corrupt government you have to take the law into your own hands. notice how nothing even close to what happened at waco has happened since. a free people keeps their government afraid, walking on eggshells.

You can have him.

Read the Turner Diaries, then read McVeigh's authorized biography, and come back and tell me what you think

He was working for Iraq/Islamic Terrorists. Probably unwittingly.
archive.fo/EZJAO

Eminem?

>666

Attached: BASrightonthenose.png (879x695, 126K)

Timothy McVeigh was a saint and a martyr. He can only be described as the John Brown of the 20th Century, persecuted and executed by the gang of criminals that is the f*deral 'g*vernment' for the unforgivable crime of defending the rights and sovereignty of man. God rest his soul.

If you disagree with this sentiment in even the slightest extent you are a limp-wristed bootlicking statist faggot and may immediately leave this country for Canada, where you and your disgusting ilk belong.

Attached: 1200-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 114K)

McVeigh took the wind out of the (((federal government))) by knocking them down a peg. They only started Waco and ruby ridge because they thought nobody has the balls to stop them

The guy who shot up the congressional baseball game and Rep Steve Scallise was a lefty nutjob, but nice try at pigeion-holing.

He was a dupe working for Iraqi Intelligence. See my post above

He was a fucking murderer. If your political philosophy means you can justify blowing up a day care facility, you should rope yourself.

yes yes everyone remembers the great progressive terrorist that shoot the air and killed no one

>look at the moral high ground on this one

Attached: 1515401008859.jpg (400x559, 38K)

So how do you feel about the United States military blowing up daycare facilities in Iraq? When the Iraqis had children in their govt buildings the US called it "human shields" and "collateral damage"

you can walk it back all you want, but there are just as many leftist terrorists as righties whether you are willing to admit it or not.

I don't give a shit what he (or you) think the justification was. What he did was wrong and I'm glad they executed the fucker

Hero

Attached: timmy nike just do it3.jpg (750x1140, 78K)

>or just a psycho
implying..

He wasn’t cool at all. Blowing up a bunch of clerical workers and kids. Nice target, asshole. A real piece of shit

>Redpill me on this was he /ourguy/ or just a psycho?

Glowniggers gtfo

He felt the FBI niggers were going too far

Attached: timmy nike just do it2.jpg (586x401, 90K)

So wait, you think murder is wrong but are glad the state murdered him back?
Your hypocracy is telling...

Cam down Satan, left wing terrorism has been on the rise the past decade.

shouldn't have been there in the first place. all government buildings are a target at all times. stop being lazy and drive the extra few miles to an actual day care facility.

It's not hypocrisy at all. It's the same as the difference between someone who breaks into your house in the middle of the night to kill you (wrong), and your shooting them dead before they have a chance to kill you (good).

Try to keep up with the conversation.

Meant for

I'm a stupid faggot, misread it.

where are the leftist terrorists? I like how the only example of a leftist progressive terrorist you could give was a guy that didn't even kill anyone lmao

McVeigh was government agent. He decides to leave the military after trying to become a green Barrett and goes back to his home town and party's a fuck ton.
Whenever the incident happened a lot of these documents that were detrimental to the clintons were destroyed from this incident.
There's a documentary on this and I'll try to find it. But basically he became part of some civilian military unit where you live a regular life and the military calls upon you secretly to give your objectives. He didn't die at his execution. Some camera guy during was video taping something at some fort and the guy asks to look inside one of the tanks that was driving by. Goes inside the tank video taping and sees the driver who happens to look exactly like Timothy McVeigh. Asks the guys name and the guy was weirded out by the camera and just said he was just a tank driver or something along those lines. I'll post the documentary on it once I find it.
He was an agent for ((them))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction
There are plenty of lefty terrorists

Then I guess the Revolutionary War was bad because we killed loyalists and british soldiers?

ELOHIM CITY GLOWED IN THE DARK

FEDS ARE TRAITORS TO GOD AND COUNTRY

Attached: FUDD_NIGGERS.jpg (570x399, 21K)

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Any government that opposes the monstrous, parasitic corporate entity that calls itself the government United States of America is an integral ally to the American people.

If Saddam Hussein was in any way involved in aiding and abetting Timothy McVeigh in his attack against the offices of the ATF, DEA, IRS, etc. - a golden statue of his person should be erected in Times Square to display our humble and sincere thanks.

Eminiems a manlet

You don't get terrorist acts from people who agree with the current political orthodoxy. The left is in control of the entire west, why would they resort to terrorism?
Go back to the first half of the 20th century and you will find scores of Marxist and Anarchist terrorists. Sage for bait

Attached: 1548398075586m.jpg (1024x720, 111K)

>not progressives
>not americans
yikes. next you gonna give me Stalin as an example of leftist terrorism

keep walking it back
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism
and educate yourself

And???

Kys fag, he could have blown the building at night and be an instahero, instead.....

Bubbas were about to take the feds down and THIS prevented that and paved the way for the war of terror

I'm sorry, you said leftist terrorists, not progressive American terrorists. The FARC is also a leftist terror group. Please be more specific next time you're trying to make a point by asking vague questions.

youtu.be/Vgfi1QZILxk

And here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Liberation_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_19th_Communist_Organization

Lmao wow, what a faggot

Thats because “leftist progressives” are neutered numales.

I like how you don't even know any leftist progressive terrorists and you just google search and give me the wiki links lmao. None of those groups are progressive, they are totalitarian/nazbol/statist "leftists"

Attached: 333267.jpg (317x267, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b_JartmFRCQ

Bombs away Mr McVeigh!!!!

>be war vet
>see government constantly overstepping the bounds and taking freedoms
>government pulls WACO, saves kids by killing them
>fight back by blowing up government building
>government hasn't done anything like WACO since
The man is a patriot and a hero.

>if it doesn't fit my definition of progressive leftist terrorism, i stick my head in the sand and pretend the evidence doesnt' exist
You are committing the no-true scotsman fallacy btw.

Attached: aaakgbwarning.jpg (380x537, 59K)

Jesus, so your definition of American Progressive is a guy named Steven who works at a Starbucks in Santa Cruz and he hasn't done anything bad, so leftist terrorists don't exist.

>NEVER ACT AGAINST THE POWER THAT BE GOYIM
>EVERYTHING WILL ALWAYS BE OKAY IF YOU JUST DO NOTHING
>DON’T YOU *EVER* ACT ON YOUR OWN GOOOOYYYYYIIIIMMMMMMM
>*HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTH*

Meme nigger get fucked

Bullshit. If you really wanted to "act against the power", there was plenty you can do that doesn't involve blowing up children

morons. progressive ideology is by definition anti-violence. if someone commits violence he obviously isn't a progressive. On the other hand violence is a core tenet for all right wingers, its no surprise that you guys always praise the terrorists on your side, always promote guns and war, because violence is part of your ideology

But you also have to look at how effective each tactic would be.
Seeing you freak out over the idea of dead kids makes me think he was onto something.

No wonder yall are such faggots.

You are retard.
It wasn't real communism either huh?

>No true Scotsman or appeal to purity is an informal fallacy in which one attempts to protect a universal generalization from counterexamples by changing the definition in an ad hoc fashion to exclude the counterexample.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

He was a retarded stooge
foxnews.com/story/lets-find-tim-mcveighs-pal-john-doe-no-2

McVeigh did state “had I known there were children in the building I would have selected a different target”. Feds keep daycare centers in their buildings for this very purpose. They are no better than muslims using human shields.

So you're justifying the murder of innocent children? What kind of diseased fucking mind do you really have?

little known fact, the bulk of provisions in the 2001 patriot act were put forward initially in an anti-terror bill after oklahoma city bombing during the clinton administration, nute and the gang blocked it though.

Ok.

so are progressive beta cucks against guns or are they violent? can't be both

He was a Fed. Probably retired to a Caribbean island and is getting his duck sicked by senoritas right now.

He was partially both. Manipulated by the glow in the dark niggers as the fall guy, but I think he truly believed in justice for Ruby Ridge and Waco.

>innocent children?
No one is innocent. Get over yourself. Kids die everyday for all sorts of reasons regardless of your distaste for it.

He was a patsy set up by the deep state. Most of the federal building was destroyed by explosives detonated INSIDE the building, not by the laughable truck bomb parked thirty feet away.

If your political philosophy means you can idly stand by and tolerate the kidnapping, and even killing, of countless innocents for regulatory noncompliance and firearms charges that directly contradict the written Law of the Land, you should rope yourself.

If I'm forced into a firefight with criminals trying to violate my rights, and a stray bullet hits a passerby, who is culpable? Me for defending myself and my rights in the face of criminals, or the criminals for violating my rights, and thereby forcing me to act in a manner that may present a danger to some innocents?

Of course, McVeigh's actions in defense of his rights could justly be considered reckless, but the government is equally, if not moreso culpable, to forcing him into such action, in a desperate attempt to liberate himself from their patently illegal, criminal, and unconstitutional regulatory regime. Voluntary manslaughter with a few years' sentence and financial restitution to the families would be a fitting judgement, not for any of the federal employees killed, who completely deserved it, but merely the innocent children.

reddirtreport.com/red-dirt-news/okc-911-link-media-and-authorities-willfully-ignored

So much fucking this, a better target would have been the FBI agents kids

>bikelocks
you are shifting the goalposts to only include guns now because you know you are mistaken
The question is can you admit you were mistaken and learn from your mistake?

>.reddirtreport
you have to go back

They like to use that phenotype don't they

Attached: lanza.jpg (299x168, 6K)

I'm going to assume he's probably one of us and trying to stir shit. That's why he's digging in.

The dirt in Oklahoma is Red retard. That's why it's called the Red River.

>progressive ideology is by definition anti-violence

Give us 50% of your income or we send you to rot in prison.

>omg so non-violent and progressive yassssssss queeeeeen

Attached: hl2combine.jpg (220x318, 22K)

You could say the same thing about moderate conservatives. Both groups habitually distance themselves from what they would refer to as extremism, and some form of extremism is generally required of one who goes for an act of terrorism, though it's generally not a form of extremism that has any clear political alignment. You might wish to classify McVeigh as right wing, but that only speaks toward your leftist views.

> no one is innocent.
I bet you had a great time as a kid killing small animals, didn't you?

If this is how you really think, then you are diseased.

another apologist for a murderer. Maybe you two should move in together

You're really punching out of your weight class son. Call it a night.

where did I make a mistake? even if we assume that some progressive terrorists exist they are definitely a very small minority compared to right wing. Also, all the examples you provided were moving the goalpost, the argument was about PROGRESSIVE leftists and you posted me terrorist acts from nazbols and radical commies, none of which are progressive. Even the most popular leftist Che was not a progressive one bit since he hated blacks and gays

>I bet you had a great time as a kid killing small animals, didn't you?
You just strawmanned me. You are accusing me of an idea with no evidence in an attempt to shame me.
I'm starting to think you are female.
Kids will die no matter how bad we don't want it to happen.
Raging about the way they die makes even less sense.
Tell me, if you could go back and kill baby Hilter or baby Stalin, would you?

So you admit that your original point was wrong, and you're now backpedaling?