Right-wing retards watch video, leftist intellectuals read (smarter)

Jow Forums ignorants blown the FUCK OUT by intellectualized intelligents who read and watch all interviews to the point where they're intelligized enough to not need to watch video (retard behavior for children and right-wing retards)

>Nah, I've read and watched interviews of both accounts and I didn't even need to. Clip shows one truth: Unquestionably and undoubtedly mocking, smirking, and pushing negative energy to a peaceful man on a drum who went through a war zone for their voice.

Attached: dont need to.png (873x979, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4sG4d7uSbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinking facts help you in a post truth soceity

Attached: evidence.jpg (700x1942, 136K)

>post-truth society
that's a very fancy word that i will be using for now.

If reading was the tool to make someone smarter people on Jow Forums would be fucking geniuses.

Looks like Anders missed one.

person in your image need to be shipped to Japan and sterilized

Attached: 1525324319121.png (514x536, 341K)

>faggot op posts. "Jow Forums BTFO!!!!!! XD"
nb4 500 replies fucking nufaggots please, I BEG YOU ALL, go back to the social platforms you came from..

Attached: 1469786_480898318692125_643982613_n.png (417x417, 182K)

>Thinking society can ignore facts and still maintain itself

>one truth: Unquestionably and undoubtedly mocking, smirking, and pushing negative energy to a peaceful man on a drum

ONE TRUTH, /pool/

BTFO

>He doesn't know who Godfrey Elfwick is

All fields of course

Thanks for the bump

Fuck off faggot this cock sucking tree nigger went AWOL 3 times in his 4 years of service and never served in Nam. He should be lynched.

Also if you type sage in the options field before you post it allows you to type s󠀀oy and s󠀀oy󠀀boy in the body of the message without filtering it.

The reason you're screeching is because of your white fragility over the fact that the One Truth has been discovered.

>one truth: Unquestionably and undoubtedly mocking, smirking, and pushing negative energy to a peaceful man on a drum who went through a war zone for their voice.

Put these white privileged fuckbois in the woodchipper already like the Disney executive said

One basedboy, 2 basedboys, 3 basedboys, more

nah, still changes it.
Basedboys? That's really gay.

well, who is it?

You first

He went through a fucking war zone guys show that man some fucking respect, hes a god damn tribal elder. Do you fucking nazis even know what that means? It means he fought in Vietnam and his people respected him so much for his life's work that granted him elder status thats like a full feather headdress. Oh and that drum song is an exclusive tribal elder song used to bring ones ancestors back for strength and guidance. Dont forget hes a """""""Tribal Elder"""""""

Here he is earlier in the day at the women's march

Attached: DxirZmdU8AAdOdK.jpg (720x429, 80K)

This. We are a week later and still retards keep telling leftists to "watch the whole video!". They've already watched it and made up their mind. The child was white and was not submissive. They hate white people.

Ok, we were wrong. So what? He's still a dirty reservation ape and deserves to get mocked and lynched by the covington boys.

Gee nigger, I didn't know repairing fridges was considered a war zone now. Even most leftists publications publishes retractions saying the dude was just an army fridge technician who went awol and was discharged because the information is readily available. Show me sources that state he was in a warzone and that he's not been proven to be a fucking serial liar.

He was a refrigerator repairman in the reserves. he went AWOL 3 times and was in civilian jail multiple times during his "tour" he never fought overseas, as the war was already over when he joined up.
He has done this "white kids attacked me" several times in the past, gone on the news, etc in order to get Go Fund Me pages.
That's what he was doing that afternoon at the mall. He was staging angry people so he could get another go fund me page.

What's the name of that drum song? What were the words he was singing?

What tribe is he an elder from?

youtu.be/V4sG4d7uSbw

troll account for the spectator

he wasn't mocked or lynched, though since we found out that he lied about his service, there's quite a few out there that might be ok with a public lynching of this guy. Ask military members.

AH HA AHA HA WHO WATCHES THIS SHIT?

RIGHTWINGERS REALLY ARE RETARDS

DON'T BELIEVE ME, WATCH IT

Jew jewing nigger nigging

i aint need to do no reading to know the truth ya filthy nigger. the white coventon boys gonna curbstomp the niggers out of kentucky like they curbed that dirty savage nathen phillips.

>pushing negative energy

Attached: 1533761830410.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Umm sweaty did you just 1st degree assault me with negative energy? Wow thats racist and check your privileged

Attached: clapping-hands-sign_1f44f.png (120x120, 9K)

i tells ya they primitives trie doing sumthing like at wit me or my boys, the south will rise again YEEE HAWW plantin tomaterss this year like my granny toled me

Godfrey Elfwick. One of the greatest Twitter trolls that has ever lived.

so what if you was right WE HAVE ALL THE ASSAULT GUNS remember that u injun lovin northerners!!!!!!

>intelligized enough to not need to watch video

Exactly, based Nordbro. I don't need to watch the video, I've had several thousand people tell me what to think. I'm totally good, and these smug bitches should hang.

ah ok. wouldnt have suprised me if it were a real oppinion though

I know! He's also the Keeper of the Sacred Pipe. /pol btfo'd again! Do you mean people even know what that means?

>exuding negative energy is a crime

I'm pretty sure he was there, but that isn't him. That's just some fat dirty beaner.

80K retweets (truth verified, further double truth verified by blue checkmark truthtellers like Patton Oswalt)

Nathan Phillips
Omaha Elder
Vietnam Veteran
Former director of the Native Youth Alliance
Keeper of a sacred pipe
Honoring Native American Veterans at Arlington National Cemetery
Water Protector at Standing Rock ND

Attached: 80k.png (437x870, 179K)

This guy gets it, history is over.

>unquestionably and undoubtedly
>pushing negative energy
How rational

fine so we was wrong huh. what u going to do about it huh drink some firewater. no i though so u dumb retard

If you think about for most of human history any accurate account of the facts were unavaible to general population; even the educated we would call ignorant by our standards yet these societies were able to sustain themselves. Or another example for today look at North Sentinel Island where the people as far as we can tell haven't left the stone age yet still persist. Granted outsiders are respecting their borders and they would be crushed the minute those barriers are ignored.

New OP beginning!

>right wingers watch the hard evidence and draw their own conclusions
>lefties believe whatever they are told about the incident without ever seeing what actually happened

Attached: 1548452976943.jpg (1024x737, 81K)

If "pushing negative energy" is a crime I deserve a life sentence

Attached: 1548568645359.png (695x806, 537K)

Um sweaty you can stop with the negative energy kthnxbai

>wearing nazi symbolism to an indigenous peoples rally

Attached: 1548523319918.jpg (698x911, 62K)

Godfrey Elfwick is being ironic. He’s a known satire account... but the rationale is real for actual leftists

The majority of recorded history is a lie.. propaganda written, re-written and revised by the leading authorities in each epoch... truth does not matter... only the ability to kill effectively.

>pushing negative energy
that's all this twatter twat has

The scary part is that satire describes the truth.

That is disgusting

find a little black kid dress it up like a fags play toy and see how much they support it

That's right racists. Before you smirk or laugh, make sure there isn't a person of a different ethnicity around you.
Whites have no right to smile.

Hes right you know