We're never going to make progress by trying to work within the system

We're never going to make progress by trying to work within the system.

We need a strategy to take the power out of the hands of the President and the Congress in order to force them to bend to our will without threatening violence and getting our asses landed in jail for fedposting.

So I was thinking about this and talking about it with a friend and we realized something.

There's a group of people in this country that are mostly Trump supporters, who are mostly white men, and who can bring this country to it's fuckin' knees in less than a week if they wanted to without themselves resorting to any sort of violence. Their actions may result in it, but it would be a side effect of their actions, not their actions directly.

They've done it before too... who am I talking about user? Siegefags and Stormfags will be kicking themselves when they realize they didn't think of this first.

Attached: Blank+_10707c2a28b9af6bf9beab8358d53d0e.jpg (1000x904, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

askthetrucker.com/long-term-trucking-strike-would-devastate-u-s/
trucks.com/2018/10/25/truck-drivers-lose-automate-industry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A nationwide general strike would probably work.

Wouldn't need a general strike.

Just a strike of one group of people. We can focus our efforts that way if we can convince them.

siege is shit user

Glowniggers are out in force tonight.

Honestly, when the riots start happening (in several weeks when the niggers don't get their monthly welfare check), I'm just going to cruise through Long Beach and start blasting niggers. I have a calico rifle with the 100-round helical magazine I've been so eager to try out, I bet I can bag at least five or six in a good night.

What should I take as a trophy? I was initially thinking of skulls, but flensing a skull is always a problem, maybe some teeth? A lower jaw would be a pretty good take.

I know it is.

The riots aren't happening faggot, the government is open for business again and the next shut down won't last long because the Republican Senate has already shown that it's weak. I don't think it was Trump that bent, I think it was them. Either way, even if this next shut down lasts any more than two weeks, the niggers won't start rioting because they'll get their EBT on time next month.

So save your stupid calico rifle the wear and tear of wasting ammo on anything other than a paper target.

I've got a better plan.

garbage men

Well, I guess in the cities their presence would be sorely missed, but I'm thinking big here.

But you're close.

mail men

I'd agree with you, except the niggers have already received their EBT for the next month.

Ask yourself, are niggers good at long-term planning? If you give a nigger $2000 and tell them to spend it over two months, do you think they will make it last two months?

They already blasted through their EBT dollars selling them 2-1 for cash.

And yes, you are partially correct, Calico is a meme rifle, but I believe it is fantastic for shooting niggers in tight quarters because of the ridiculous magazine capacity. One magazine loaded with two in reserve is 300 rounds, enough to have quite a bit of fun.

Seven plus billion people let maybe one million people tell them how to live. How fucking stupid are we?

>without threatening violence
good luck with that.
The USA didn't win it's indepence with peaceful protests, cuck.

On the right track sort of, but no. Again, you're not thinking big enough.

Well maybe you're right about the niggers.

But seriously, put the gun away for now. You won't need it. Yet.

I'll give other guy one more shot and then I'll let y'all in on my idea.

We've done it before, and it was less than 50 years ago. You about to be taught history son.

oil rig or construction workers

You're right.
Washington had a sit in and King George gave up.
This is what you guys refuse to understand,
>might makes right

Tax payers refuse to pay tax? Mostly white men pay taxes

I like what this guys thinking ^^^^

God, you faggots are hopeless.

Answer is truck drivers.

Seriously, though, if that's where you're going with this, that's fucking madness. The implications are HUUUGE.

Theres a decent moral justification for it too. The government caters to the interests of women minorities and other welfare Leeches. The government should belong to the taxpayers. In a sense its taxation without a proportional amount of representation

Truck drivers

Oil rig guys might do it, but it would take too long to feel the effects of them going on strike. Construction workers even moreso.

Here we go now.

Truck drivers. It's fucking obvious.

Back in the 70's under the Carter Administration they went on strike because of a diesel tax. Within a WEEK the country was brought to it's knees and their demands were met.

Why?

Because they control the most delicate and important piece of logistical infrastructure in the country. Without truck drivers, the cities would run out of food supplies in about three to four days, gas stations would dry up, packages wouldn't get delivered, and if they parked their trucks on the highways then the daily commute would be brought to an absolute stand still in all major metropolitan areas where commerce is done.

In under a week truckers could strangle the entire nation, and any demand they make would have to be met.

They couldn't be bullied or shamed like the Republican Senate can, and there are so many of them that shaming or making an example of any one individual would have little or no effect on the totality of their strike. Unlike the Federal shut down, the average person would feel the effects of this shutdown immediately, and public cries to give them what they want would follow soon thereafter.

You get the truckers on board with making a wall out of their trucks along the highways demanding a wall at the border, and congress would have no choice but to submit.

This user gets a cookie.

I called it right there

The best part is that there's a huge demand for truckers right now so even their employers would be powerless to stop them. They couldn't afford to fire all of their guys en masse because they have nobody to replace them with who can do the job.

Give a fuckin' 18 wheeler to an illegal? You must be fucking crazy. Not only does he not have a CDL, but if he smashes it up and kills somebody, then you're on the hook for the damages he causes.

They have the nation by the fucking balls and they don't even realize it.

wow you made a really gay post

Yeah, but the other guy posted first.

You get a cookie too though.

Why couldnt you hire replacement truck drivers? In this diverse multiculti society there is always a brownie ready to replace the white man

Fuck you shill. Go back to your shareblue faggoty kike masters and suck their circumsized cock.

So what's your plan for getting the truckers riled up user? You got some big rig memes to spread?

A large amount of white truck drivers own their own trucks

see There aren't enough of them as it is to fully meet demand. If they tried doing this, it would still take too long to mitigate the effects of their strike.

If they tried to get the military to drive supplies, then they MIGHT get enough drivers to cover the major cities with stuff like gasoline and basic food supplies.

>wow you made a really gay post
kek

Meme magic man... I don't have any memes right now, but I'm sure there are enough clever minds here to think of something.

Attached: donald-trump-big-rig-memes-photoshop1.jpg (768x464, 73K)

call me a shill all you want, im whiter than you nigger. do us all a favor and die you fucking queer

You're on to something, I believe if even half of the number of trades went on strike it would bring America on its knees. Trades are already desperate for an at least, breaking even amount of people to replace the current work force.

The fact that there are pictures of Trump sitting in the driver's seat of a truck is fortuitous.

It is a sign.

Attached: donald-trump-big-rig-memes.jpg (1024x641, 100K)

Will think on it a couple days. Godspeed

askthetrucker.com/long-term-trucking-strike-would-devastate-u-s/

Attached: 170323-trump-truck-white-house-636p_0010a810c277423f29fba2c33b773261.fit-760w.jpg (760x507, 98K)

Are there ways we can start red pilling truckers? Forums or anything?

Yeah dude I'm telling you... truckers are literally the most powerful political group in America.

Even the Jews know this, that's why they want to automate the industry.

trucks.com/2018/10/25/truck-drivers-lose-automate-industry/

Unarguably, it would be extremely effective, but also simple non-cooperation would work in a huge amount of places.

The US is laughably decentralized and it absolutely depends on willing cooperation. If Fuckoffsville, Montana's "JOHN DOE'S WE FIX CARS AND SHIT" stops paying its taxes correctly, the county police are going to investigate. But the police also aren't doing their jobs well, so they report the business as defunct. John Doe might have bribed them, too whatever. They really don't care. So, this starts spreading to other businesses, people save money, they didn't get federal services in the first place, and it doesn't matter.

If this non-cooperation became popular, you could see huge swathes of the US going dark just because the federal government doesn't have the manpower to actually monitor shit effectively without local cooperation. It also is why I'm really quite suspicious of the push for sanctuary cities or non-cooperation by the left in urban hubs - they definitely could have the national guard called in and the feds kicking down their door. They have the density. If the idea takes off in the rural areas, then I don't know what the government would do.

I should add on however that automation is already in the works for big rigs, and a strike could possibly have a negative effect for the drivers.

So basically, you're a nigger

No need to red pill them man, I'm sure a lot of them are MAGA hat wearing conservatives. Give them the idea that they could stick it to congress in Donald Trump's name and they'll probably be on board.

Shut down all the freeways using protestors until an investigation into the Clinton's begins, that would get things accomplished

hah, unless they threaten to strike over automation too.

I'm trying to create a new country with a group and a long term trucker/freight/pilot strike is one of the crises we have discussed.

Any of you fellas live near freeways? Get out your CB radios and talk to them.

Good luck with creating a new country user. If it works out I'll move there lol

I've got at least 40 CB's in the next room... most of them don't work because they were projects for a deceased relative of mine, but some of them do.

I can try to read up on them and set a couple up... maybe even a base station to try and chat with the guys on the highways here in Western Connecticut.

>stormfags

I will never ally with limpwristed faggots like you, youve betrayed your own your while life

Haha yeah, good point. Memes would probably be your best bet to get the ball rolling but it needs to be organized.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546413315800.jpg (595x510, 24K)

Fine, whatever. We have the same goals, I just think you're a larpy faggot.

Trucker fashwave and QR code posters. Get truckers talking about it in groups and have them strike to get the wall. Start in border states.

If we get on CB's and get the idea out to a few sympathetic truckers, they'll pass the idea along to others.

Meme magic might actually have to get up on the CB.

Mobile CB is better obviously though, because it's harder to track you down. Keep moving and never transmit for too long.

Just get the message out that truckers could get this wall built in a week and they'll pick it up.

Attached: 83accdceabaf46e0a7fbec0ca0b89b2b--smokey-and-the-bandit-sweet-memories.jpg (236x182, 7K)

Unironically, this could be boomers time to shine too, because there are a lot of boomer truckers and they remember the trucker strike during the Carter era. They already know they have power, they just don't realize they have a reason to use it yet.

I live about a couple hours away from the border of Canada and frequent up to Toronto often, ill bring my CB up next time I come around and see what I can do. Don't be a larping faggot because you're actually on to something.

I'm dead serious. I make fashwave 24/7 and flyers to print for my forum.

Call it #truxit or some shit where the truckers strike or "truckers go their own way"

#truxit is fuckin' genius.

I could KISS You.

Don't mention it. I've got plenty of free time. I'll make some fashwave.

Even if that started trending on Twitter the elites would start getting nervous because they know what it would mean.

lol Smokey and the Bandit, or Convoy inspired Fashwave. That'd be a sight to behold.

Yes

youre the larpry faggot, faggot

First one.

Attached: 5096357516_79cbd35fbf_b.jpg (1024x680, 1.15M)

>There's a group of people in this country that are mostly Trump supporters, who are mostly white men, and who can bring this country to it's fuckin' knees in less than a week if they wanted to without themselves resorting to any sort of violence. Their actions may result in it, but it would be a side effect of their actions, not their actions directly.

truck drivers, obviously
if transportation of goods halts, everything is fucked in no time

Thoughts?

Attached: 5096357516_79cbd35fbf_b.jpg (1024x680, 899K)

>people in this country that are mostly Trump supporters
>Trump's not part of the system

>They have the density. If the idea takes off in the rural areas, then I don't know what the government would do.

that's basically the Yellow Vest movement in France in a nutshell. most of the videos you see are from Paris, but there is a ton of mayhem outside of the cities where there isn't nearly enough law enforcement to do a goddamn thing

I like it. It doesn't get the point of the wall across, but it doesn't have to necessarily. It's definitely got the aesthetic and it's an attention getter.

I already shared it on a boomer-tier group to see if they dig it.

That's just a small example.

hurr muh truck drivers
if truck drivers went on any sort of strike the AI trucks would roll tomorrow

The problem with comparing to France though is that people use the tools they know.

And France has done non-cooperation and gotten good results, and protests seem to work. In America it would take a lot more to change minds.

>defeatist faggot detector's going off the charts.

Attached: 54ce495c085f8-2750-4350-trucksunsetw640.jpg (640x426, 126K)

Nah lad I'm a 56%'er mutt that dreams of killing niggers. I will never be able to live in the white ethnostate, but at least I can do some of the dirty work for whites, the real leaders.

Then, wtf. Join 8ch /muttchan/ or /hybrid/

Attached: 54ce495c085f8-2750-4350-trucksunsetw640.jpg (640x426, 119K)

Calico guns jam 2 - 3 times.
Carbon steel drill bit for the teeth. Make a necklace of molars.

Attached: truck_strike.jpg (640x367, 204K)

AI Trucks still require a CDL licensed driver on board to drive. So yeah. No.

I like this one.

Thanks. Any suggestions?

Attached: content_____________-11.jpg (900x600, 339K)

I would just keep putting the hashtags on them. But otherwise you're on point. No wall? No Trucks.

#TRUXIT
#BUILDTHEWALL
#BUILDTHEWALLCRIMEWILLFALL

#TRUCKSHUTDOWN

#TRUXIT is definitely the better one, because commies are trying to use that same hashtag to signal Republicans to abandon Trump.

Use their own shit against them.

Alright, give me a minute.

Attached: 4288852350_14d2cdbbba_b.jpg (1024x680, 740K)

Actually, there is/was a trucker strike planned over the computer logging requirement.

I'm sure Google can dig it up somewhere.
I saw something about it in the last few weeks.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

Attached: m-ed-alfaro-mar-2011-84.jpg (640x430, 122K)

Beautiful man.

Attached: download (14).jpg (3531x2354, 1.37M)