Racist terms for white people

why don't racial terms about whites such as cracker, whitey, ect have nearly as much sting as nigger, spic, gook ect?

Attached: IMG_0554.png (402x399, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammon_(insult)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because white people dont care.

nigger skin is deceptively thin

Because whites mostly subscribe to enlightenment values, so for the most part, they didn't really see the threat in collectivist smears. Blacks and Asians and Latinos by and large have never disregarded their sense of identity through ethnic collectivism. Which is what makes them such an insufferable issue for liberal democracies.

The last time i got into it with a negro he actually called me a nigger.
Blew my mind.

Because shitskins know they are inferior.
When a white says "nigger" he is saying "you're a nigger and I'm not". This is what hurts them so hard, rubbing it on their faces that they will never be white.
That is why they don't care when a nigger says "nigger", in that case it means "you're a nigger just like me".
When a niggers calls a white "whitey" or "cracka" it means "you're white and I'm not", which is just them being jealous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammon_(insult)

because white people, at least non-liberal white people, have zero shame in being white. attempting to use my race as an insult is absolutely laughable

He was trying to get you to retaliate so you would say “no, YOU’RE the nigger!”

He was trapping you in a very cowardly way and obviously didn’t work.

It's all lost in translation via 20-30 IQ points anyway. What difference does it make.

It made me laugh

Because we know we're better than other races so nothing they say about us matters at all.

Midget and retard use to not be bad words, but how you defined a subject. Being short and being dumb is just naturally stigmatic and shitty. They keep changing words so they don't hurt, but down the line little people and mentally handicapable will sound ironic and shitty.
Being white isn't a bad thing, so there is no need to be offended.

shaming tactics only work if you respect the group that is shaming you

Cause white people aren't a bunch of weak willed wieners. Words only hurt if you let them.

Because whites generally don't give a fuck about some words. It's easy to goad stupid impulsive apes with words because they're stupid. Ooga booga!

Checked. This. Being white is the best and everyone knows it. This is a bad avenue to insult people.

Witnessed that my brotha!

I think "Gringo" is the only one.

You can't be racist to white people

because niggers are only pretending that words hurt their feelings. everyone else is too smart and mature to play into their delusional pretend victim game.

Attached: john_chapple_060618a022JPG-JS411468894.jpg (960x640, 72K)

well that makes sense

Attached: 1502180634273.jpg (282x341, 20K)

Doubt he was capable of thinking that far ahead. They say nigger 1000 times a day. He might as well have just called you dude or brah. Pic related is just dying to be made int a meme or two. Anny Ideas?

Attached: 4 niggers 1 honkey.jpg (618x348, 45K)

Nope we whites call ourselves that all the time in SoCal. Freaks the beaners right out.

FPBP
It would be like calling someone "fatty pockets" or "jobby Haver"

I wonder why it would freak them out. Maybe the start of American whites being racially aware. I might start using Gringo more.

The only good slur I ever heard for white people was 'pink slime' during that mcdicks scare, and it was a white guy who came up with it.
No nog will ever be that witty.

Attached: uJWbc.jpg (262x193, 10K)

Now that's RAYCIS

Just call them cumskins and school shooters. Those other names are lame and dated.

Because anti racism is actually a set of taboo developed by white people and therefore internalized by and for white people. Not of course if you ask around these part people might add a couple of parentheses to this sentence thought that's not really my bag.

We simply just don't give a fuck cause we understand the difference between words and actions.

>Because white people dont care.
call a white person racist and see what happens