Police said she was dosed up on the illegal drug MDA and went on the prowl after a disastrous Tinder date earlier in...

>Police said she was dosed up on the illegal drug MDA and went on the prowl after a disastrous Tinder date earlier in the day.
She literally took an axe to a rando's head for getting the axe wound meme on tinder.
>Rimmer has launched a petition on Change.org, urging officials to give a longer sentence of at least ten years. Thus far, more than 8,000 people have signed the petition.
>Indeed, to buttress Rimmer’s contention that jail is no burden to his attacker, Rimmer noted that Amati, a trade union organizer before the conviction, has been spending her time in jail organizing prisoners to protest government treatment and becoming a minor jailhouse celebrity in the effort.
She's better than Nasim.

Attached: Evie-Amati-attacks-Ben-Rimmer-ax-attack-screenshot-640x482.jpg (640x482, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/woman-accused-of-terrifying-7eleven-axe-attack-is-transgender-unionist-once-known-as-karl/news-story/a333cc1f7caa9db53ff9e7f694e13f76
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> buttress Rimmer

no sauce?
neck yourself faggot

>She

thats a man, you faggot. NOW CALL ME MA'AM !!!!!!!!!!!

i'm guessing MDA isn't all that different from MDMA.

i'm trying to imagine how bad of a tinder date i'd have to have to motivate me to physically assault someone, potentially fatally, while rolling my tits off.

>faggot with an axe
>pic unrelated

Attached: fasces.png (1920x1280, 38K)

Shorter acting, less euphoric, more energetic iirc. Certainly doesn’t get you loved up like mdma does, as we can see here

thanks. yeah evidently not lol

Depends i suppose, i genuinely blame alcohol in most of these scenarios where stimulants are supposedly the cause. Whether its MDA/MDMA, Amphetamines, Meth or coke they all allow you to consume a unnaturally large amount of alcohol without feeling really tired or losing the same amount of physical coordination but mentally can still make you crazy/drunk as fuck.
t. did too much mdma one night and drank a entire fifth at the same time and started ranting about absolute batshit crazy things

kek

Attached: il Kek.jpg (233x388, 19K)

you suck OP
here you go lads

Attached: tranny axe.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

It's just like it but trippier, way better too

>drugged on MDA
>acted violent
Bullshit.

Attached: 1518702026716.png (439x588, 251K)

Jesus fucking Christ.
These people are literally a danger to themselves and others.
I could shitpost like I usually do but this is fucked up. Do we have any more context as to why this happened? I don't fully understand OPs post. Did this guy who got attacked reject axe-man on Tinder?

Yes, they can make you batshit, but violent acts generally require low 5HT agonism, especially 5HT2b, which is generally a calming and comforting receptor in the brain.

It wasn't drugs that caused the tranny to go apeshit. It was the mental illness. Tranny shits are unhinged as fuck.

I know he wanted an axe wound but this is ridiculous.

Attached: Carlos smug.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Just a chop off the ol' cock, eh Carlos?

Attached: 1547165293523.jpg (245x239, 41K)

she was a cutie

Attached: 55.jpg (316x421, 14K)

So... Did they know eachother? Because I'd date phycho with the axe over the dark haired BBW

Attached: 1541078036841.gif (500x435, 963K)

>brown eyes
disgusting

The mark of a shit skin am I right?

1 pic ... cute.
Welcome to Jow Forums - enjoy your visit

I'm thinking the guy she was on a date with is really, really happy that date ended early.

Trannies walking around with axes, white bitches with giant dreadlocks, what kind of hellscape is Australia?

>She?
It*
>Her?
It's*

please annex us

Attached: RIP_Roger.png (756x554, 824K)

what's up with the literal sheeple not able to recognize a threat that's winding up a fucking ax swing?

how the fuck do you relax around a furious transvestite with a fucking axe

>she
really taking those hate speech tribunals seriously.

I bet u didn't kiss her faggit

If she was a man then he probably would have died.

the guy said that he assumed the axe was part of a cosplay or something. it doesn't register with the average person that they are going to get axed at a servo station in this country

Did you watch the video? It's a transformer hitting some dudes with an axe. That makes sense.

>tranny gets into batting position with axe
>dude brings his arms up, with slow reaction
Dude what is wrong with that man

Attached: 1534779081366.jpg (749x483, 140K)

"She" had a tinder date with a woman, chick saw it was a tranny and noped out.
Tranny goes home, takes drugs, gets axe and goes hunting. 4 1/2 years in a women's prison. This country is a joke

>tranny in female prison

Attached: 1548364753937.png (128x125, 14K)

Attached: 1545101579787.png (500x415, 113K)

most people have never been exposed to deadly violence so just freeze up, you'd act the exact same way, probably even more pathetic considering the type of autists on here

Wtf did you just say about my anons you son of a bitch? I'll have you know that my anons are the best anons and graduated at the top of their respective classes. You'd be paralyzed by fear of you saw even just one of my anons face to face, nigger.

We are?
Thanks!

Attached: 1544063162694.jpg (780x585, 58K)

What an alpha, but I think we all know why he’s popular in an all male prison

I'd say that guy is lucky another person was in the store. she would have kept swinging at him otherwise and probably butchered him there on the floor

>all male prison
Guess again friend

Damn right you. Never let some fucking bong tell you that you aren't.

Yeah! Fuck the Brits!

Attached: 1541558655928.jpg (650x924, 54K)

at least nobody had a cc tp defend themselves. that could have been very oppressive to this woman.

What’s wrong with Australia they won’t even let an axe murdering faggot be raped to death by a pack of niggers. This is why America will always be #1

North America > Bongistan

Attached: 1540263842466.jpg (603x524, 144K)

Let's be honest here, South America > Bongistan.

Attached: 1538158245018.jpg (750x725, 90K)

Kinda cute body tbqhwyf

Kek

Attached: 1546124420681.gif (340x239, 2M)

Shit, I don't know how I didn't connect the axe wound meme with the axe being used for the attack before. I didn't think it was that widespread.

she had SRS, so they go to womens

>a trade union organizer
aka. fucking antifa

Attached: 1547790971598.jpg (602x600, 133K)

Dont you have some freak tranny rugby player on girls teams too?

here ya go you useless sheep
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/woman-accused-of-terrifying-7eleven-axe-attack-is-transgender-unionist-once-known-as-karl/news-story/a333cc1f7caa9db53ff9e7f694e13f76
>everyone in this thread needs an axe to the face