Nigger Bus Driver Forces White Child Off Bus So He Can Be Attaced By A Black Teen

Nigger bus driver kicks white child begging to stay on the bus off so a nigger waiting outside the bus can attack him.
youtube.com/watch?v=AguuWHb0kU8

Opinions Jow Forums?

Attached: d16106eb92600bd8d4ade6daa5666721.png (440x386, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCv0mxMq-dY
youtube.com/watch?v=FzEu22Ck5S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow damn that's actually kind of heartbreaking. Imagine having to listen to the cries of a pigskin when all you want to do is go home after a long day of work

I will never understand how some kids are so fucking pussy they can't fight back, I guess people are born so different like some are born cattle while others are born men.

On one hand I hate niggers
On the other This whiny kid is pathetic

I heard someone say that most fights are lost before they start.

>Pretending like it wasn't 10-15 niggers waiting to jump him if he starts winning the fight
Everyone knows niggers don't fight fare

Ya the words of a coward trying to justify their unwillingness to survive.

Future white supremacist so I'm glad the niggers are nigging.

Kids fear older and stronger kids. You don't remember your childhood?
Btw, same for most grown ups.

>the absolute state of Muttmerica and its schools
O say can you see...

Attached: why-i-homeschool.jpg (528x660, 60K)

why didnt he just defend himself?

Sometimes fleing is how you survive, you ignoramus.

It's a 6th grader vs a 9th grader you fucking moron. The kid was either 11 or 12 against someone who was 14 or 15. Potentially a 3 or 4 year difference between them.

Post your address

That's Niggerlife.

Unfortunately they are lessons that need to be learnt. All white people need to know how blacks are dragging their society down in to the gutter.

probably raised by a single mom or the dad is a liberal basedboy

that bus driver and that school district are gonna get sued into oblivion. as they should.

IF this was a black kid, this would be the #1 story in the news in the US for a week. fuck this gay earth

Attached: 7569610040_885a6b0cef_b.jpg (1024x683, 200K)

>Kids fear older and stronger kids. You don't remember your childhood?
The only thing I feared was getting a spanking from my mom and dad, never lost a fight in my life because I don't give up and if I did I'm sure my dad would be pissed at me.

he is in 6th grade and got attacked by a freshman you fucking faggot

This is true. Buy a pistol. Keep it on you.

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERSSSSSSSSS

Sounds like someone wants to get lynched again.

laughing my ass off

Attached: 1542793839830.webm (500x500, 1.91M)

>taught to never fight back
>taught to always "tell the teacher"
This is what my mother taught me when I was young and my school life was a literal hell. Pretty much all my anxiety stems from all the horse shit I put up with in school.

I wish I could go back in time damn it. I may have got suspended and put in jail but holy shit at least I could have wiped smirks off some kids and a few teachers.

9th grader fighting a 6th grader.
Niggers are such cowards.

>back in my day! when i was a kid! I did this...
fuck off grandpa go post on kikebook if you are looking for attention you certified nigger

HAHAHAHA what you going to do pussy? Prep me?

The nigger is allot nigger and stronger, is it that hard to see?

Teach your sons to fight back.

lol faggot kid got dabbed on

So fucking what that age difference is little.

I agree. I was hoping to dish on blacky, but whitey was whimpy as shit. Blacky only fucked with him for about 10 seconds after getting off the bus. Pretty tame little beat down. Maybe his is a transgression against white trans. It's all so confusing.

>never lost a fight in my life because I don't give up and if I did I'm sure my dad would be pissed at me.
lmao, probably never been in a fight, fattie

well into puberty vs barely into puberty = big difference, lad

>Can't beat someone that is only a couple years older
Pussy fucks

Nah, be a good parent and send your kids to good schools.

>An 11 year old should have no problem beating up a 15 year old
Christ you're a retard.

The kid was a coward raised by soft parents, need to bring back beats.

>parents "couldn't afford" to get me karate lessons or join a sports team, but could afford their weed and my sister's cosmetic braces
at least they let me drop out of school in 7th grade to become a complete shut-in :)

Another soft raised pussy.

And people wonder why murder suicides exist.

>pretending to be a tough guy on an anonymous board
ahahaahahahahahaha at your """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""life""""""""""""""""""""""""""
thanks for the (you)s grandpa.

Dox the driver
Destroy his life

Sometimes not even being there is how you survive. This is how civil society breaks down. Why even bother going to school with packs of niggers. What is even the fucking point of that?

Reason why things are going to shit is because granola kids raised by weak parents, kid like you needed some good spankings.

Maybe he wants to go to your synagogue.

>wanting our society's standards of conduct to be dictated by the presence of niggers.

MODS ALLOW RAIDS AND SLIDE BUT DONT DARE ANNOUNCE A SAGE ON A SLIDE

KILL YOURSELF MODS
MUTILATED FAGGITS

This. Parents should know what the schools are like in their areas and move away if need. Don't send your kids to SCHOO with animals. Besides being pretty by pack animals, they won't get a good education either.

Post it and see fragile nigger

I'd have kicked the whiny little fucker off the bus too

Niggers never fucked with me
If they fuck with you get fucking good
Fucks sake

There's a reason why niggers never fight anyone their own size.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Bump

I would fucking hang that nigger if this was my kid.
No TV interviews. No cops. No kike lawyers.
I would grab him and hang him from a tree by his nigger neck.

every bus driver i had would yell and scream and swear at the kids, probably out of losing their shit listening to kids carrying on for years. it's a surprisingly stressful job so i can see how this one got to be a psychopath.

He defends himself and the nigger gets more brutal and makes him even more fucked up?

Aprantly the driver got fired

this, let the niggers pick off the weak

Not the best example considering the rematch

>Kids fear older and stronger kids. You don't remember your childhood?
They kept a wide berth after I set one on fire. These days they ask for ID when buying lighters and rubbing alcohol, which is a goddamn tragedy.

Don't fault the kid for shitty parents.

Just like how you stopped all the Muslims from entering your country right you stupid future Le 20 percenter

He is white and in 6th grade so he is 11 the nigger is in 9th grade so he probably is 19 years old

>*sips*
>yep, back in my day we would've popped that sucker, give 'em the ol' one-two
>I tell you what, we were raised right those days
>just look 'me straight in the eye, give 'em a nice firm handshake, warn 'em not ta mess withya
>yep, we ain't no pussy millenials
>*votes to import millions of spics for cheap labor, get even more gibs from the Ponzi scheme of social security, listens to acdc*

probably a single mother. If you're white, learn to fight. You have to help yourself, no one's going to do it for you.

Kek

Execute the attacker and the bus driver

Are we certain the bus driver is a nigger?
He doesn't sound like one.

A black 9th grader? Probably has been In the 9th grade for 3 years

Let me guess. The White parents apologized on TV to the nigger kids?

>opinion
kill all niggers desu

Attached: all of em.png (769x753, 610K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oCv0mxMq-dY
youtube.com/watch?v=FzEu22Ck5S0

Safe to say we need to sterilize niggers.

This

You recommend he watches YouTube? Not all men are fighters. Some are brainiac nerds. Our nation's need both types of men. The problem is our parents and grandparents have filled our nation's with Savage beasts.

In a perfect world. Even in the 50s ifnthey races were reversed the kid would have stayed on the bus.

I fought a nigger my first day in kindergarten and we became good friends. The white kid here just needs to learn how to fight. Sad, he's probably all medicated and shit by his mom for "ADHD" (poor teachers)

Good estimate.

>nigger
>work

>after a long day of work
>work
oh come on

so when you kick an 11 year old while he's laying on the ground, you get your face blurred out. when you stare silently at a native american you get your face plastered on every international media outlet on the planet.

OK OP you did it. I'm fucking raging now are you happy?

>The white kid here just needs to learn how to fight.

The kid has likely been taught not to fight his entire life. Bit much to expect him to just pick it all up immediately with nobody to help him and a lifetime of contrary teaching.

fucking this.
this would be in the national news nonstop if the races were reversed
i hope some conservative like James Woods sees this and posts about it.

thanks tyrone but niggers beating on other niggers is normal

>Some are brainiac nerds
Fuck off, Socrates was a slayer of men and bonafide war hero. Any man is capable of defending himself, the idea of the braindead fighter and brainiac weakling are jewish tropes. Become the greatest man you can be in general. Start doing body weight exercise and practice fighting/Jiu-jitsu with friends after school and on the weekends if you have to.

Yeah, several people I think. But I know Tyson has said it several times.

That's the way it is, both in the news and in the courts. Hate crime laws are only applied on us.

First post worst post

Kys you dumb cunt

This, remember fighting is toxic masculinity.

I never fought though, people would fight for me, I don't know why I just have that effect and no I'm not a girl or pretty.

You go to jail if you're a white who defends themselves against a nigger

hive mind

That's not even considering blacks typically go through puberty sooner than whites. Even if they were the same age he would have still had a developmental disadvantage considering the average time of onset for puberty.

Das right! Talk about cucked hahaha from the back of the bus you get to drive the bus and tellin them good old white bois to get da fuck out and be where they belong. Kicked down in a fucking ditch by da black mang.

This, whatever is causing test levels in men to plummet, and zero tolerance policies are the goddamn cause of this. Doesn't matter if you started the fight, if you get into a fight you're still punished.

I'm so glad my parents moved the family out of the 40% black town I was born in and into the 90% white rural country.

Yeah well that's not being taught in public school along with a lot of other things plus most boys don't have a father around.

FPBP