youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs
youtu.be/RoyFb3b4fbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE LIKE THE COMMON HUMAN

I used to date a half Jewish girl.

Her dad (a jew) was the cheapest, whiniest, small, aloof, greedy mother fucker ever.

I once helped him take scrap metal to be exchanged for cash. The poor guy got about $5 dollars for ~100lbs of shit metals he had been saving for years lol.

Another great one is they went on a cruse to Jamaica, came back with three suitcases full of crown royal for some reason... one of the suit cases was completed busted and every bottle was cracked and leaking. LOL

His daughter was a great fuck though.

nah

youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs

Attached: 1526751435396.jpg (1042x1922, 753K)

>LOL
This is a mossad thread that is trying to equate ALL JEWS as being Israelis.

Judaism is a religion and not a race.

Only kike shills say "lol" instead of KEK. FUCKING KEK.

Attached: 1526378009427.jpg (1366x2345, 1.31M)

Attached: 1541392895473.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

Attached: 1523307952188.jpg (1236x2076, 365K)

kek. jews can't helps themselves but be jews.

actually only eternal summerfags say kek

Attached: 89531a8642da96dcc2b6f00c4f61aadb.gif (389x297, 194K)

based jew.

My two best friends and my step-Grandfather is Jewish.

Jews are
Kind
Loving
Forgiving
Thoughtful
Resourceful

Attached: imaginegravitycontrol.jpg (1191x463, 113K)

Attached: [001567].jpg (626x454, 145K)

I live in Indiana. We don’t really have Jews.

yep first time met him i said holocaust

Yeah I gotta say thats the entire human race besides fucking mother theresa OP. You gotta narrow down jew a bit more because the whole world isnt all jews.

Yes, but they're very rare, maybe 2% of Jews, tops.

Nope. Not in my entire life.

They're not shy of telling you they're superior to you while they're in school with you, because that's what they're taught in temple. They get real quiet about that later on, unless you get them drinking.

Other than ignorant, I wouldn't accuse most people of those.
And even then, not everyone's ignorant, or at least not in that spot where they think they know, but they don't know shit
And again, ignorance is a state, not a character flaw.
I'm ignorant about many things, but I can educate myself on the matter. I didn't know jack-shit about wood-working at the start of the year, but I'm lining up a few projects and I'll learn. Maybe no master, but I hope to gain competence and knowledge.

heavily inbred.

found the jew.

Never met one tbqh. They're like mythical magic beings that own the media and keep the white man down.

Yep, hundreds, worked for a lot of Hasidic Jews over the years
Good customers, always paid on time, were happy with my work and conservative, friendly, family focused people who were easy to work for, never any real issue other than not being able to work on Saturdays and I got plenty of recommendations and future work from them because they're a tight community.
American fashion Jews though from what I see on my television do seem unbearable, but I've never met one here.

Attached: kikes in kars.jpg (960x540, 83K)

How did she look like user?

My wife :3

Nope, and I grew up in Thornhill. The stereotypes are absolutely true, no one greater than the victim complex. Everybody is out to get them, even family. It's pathetic.

As an illustrative example, I went to a friends house party, and the next morning we collected empties to get the deposit at the beer store. They weren't open yet so I wanted to just give the homeless guys waiting outside our haul, but the one Jew in our group insisted these poor sad sack homeless dudes PAY US half of their value. "We'll they're still making a profit". Dirty fucking Jews. Thousands of examples.

I had a jew buddy I used to work with, good guy, he was just absolutely terrified of any sort of manual labor.

cringe

I’ve met some friendly ones. Their common trait is that ALL have had a conniving subversivness to them.

Few shows are as pretentious as Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee. It’s humility of driving in traffic with commoners is a veneer.

>then we said it was 4 million;
>then 6 million;
>then 8 million
lol

No desu no they fit all of those and that will be the end of them sooneror later

Delivering orange juice to a Hew owned business in Queens NY.
I know they close early so I ask a black UPS driver what time they stop receiving.
Black UPS driver responds... “ I’m not sure. You want to ask the dock boss, but he might be a little rude.”.
Jew being rude... you don’t say?

youtu.be/RoyFb3b4fbg

Yes...in Russia

Never met anybody that didn't fill atleast one of those criteria.

you named yourself this time, impressive

Yes. It was an israeli jew i worked with on a farm in australia that red pilled me on jews long before i started coming here. Based jews do exist but they are so few and far between it isnt worth even acknowleging. the rope is all that matters