What would evola say about what is happening today?

In Evola’s last book “ride the tiger”, he said that the battle against regressive modernity was lost and all we can do is prepare and wait for the system to fall so we can implement something new. He wrote this in the 60’s

What would he say about Trump, the weakening democracy, the weakening secularism, and the shift in right wing politics?

Would he see this as the beginning of a new cycle away from the degenerate age? Or is this just more desperate floundering in the midst of modernity with no hope in sight?

Attached: B66CE902-329E-46E5-89A0-37BF46DD571C.png (500x830, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2004/05/cascading_syste.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something has to happen. America can't take another 20 years at its present state. The workforce, demographics, economy, housing, and debt are all unsustainable. I hope you are prepared user, because things are going to get insane.

Attached: IMG_1114.png (600x586, 266K)

>America can't take another 20 years
Try 10

Do you think evola would be more or less hopeful about today’s state than he was in the 60’s?

Remember the 60’s were far less reactionary than they are now. More people are reading reactionary literature today than they were in the 60’s

>Would he see this as the beginning of a new cycle away from the degenerate age? Or is this just more desperate floundering in the midst of modernity with no hope in sight?

Best questions I saw today.

That's what people who thought like us were saying forty years ago.
Adaptability and self-perpetuation are built into the system.

Attached: sunshine.gif (500x211, 997K)

I think there are different sides to that - sure, in the most advanced countries there are more people becoming full-on reactionaries than before, but at the same time in those countries the progressives have become more insane than ever. What's more that insanity has spread much further, even in countries that used to be more traditional and are just now picking the pace of the US, the UK etc.
The same is true of rural places. They still tend to be more traditional, but with the advent of social media it's not that unlikely to find small towns full of roasties and soibois.
To all of this add the fact that almost no place in Europe/the US is racially pure, and even if things do get better in the future, right now there are still people who have been brainwashed and will taint their bloodline, at which point more and more people will find it hard to expel them even in the case of a right-wing take-over (it's easy to be happy when a random whore pays the toll, but if my sister or even my brother were to ever have a mutt child I'm not entirely sure I'd be able to completely shut them out of my life).
In conclusion, I don't know what Evola would think, but I personally find a complete takeover almost impossible. The best scenario I can envision is a widespread balkanization in small enclaves on an ideological basis, and I would then like to think that the more racially homogenous and traditional ones would eventually win over the left-leaning ones, thus reinstating some amount of order.
I still believe that total collapse or a dystopian state similar to the one in Brave New World are much more likely.

I used to fear the end of the world in my lifetime, now I fear that this clown-earth will never end. it will be the current year for the rest of eternity until the sun burns out

Don't forget fren, you're here forever.

Attached: It will never happen.jpg (600x900, 67K)

Welcome to Piss Earth, I want to get off this ride too.

If only we could.

Attached: 5a0b8e9b6568ae3a07fcff92f4deb4a7555b3e3b_full.jpg (184x184, 10K)

>If only we could.

Attached: 1539065458760.jpg (460x562, 43K)

He is kind of right. Our window to get a collapse which would would then lead to several options
>Phoenix event Neo America
>Balkanization
>Various revolutionary groups racing towards the white house throwing the most men at the front line of each battle
>Same as above but instead to gain territory mainly

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2004/05/cascading_syste.html

Attached: Joker Madness.jpg (1220x720, 67K)

System won't fall, too many women and minorities outcompeting white men in college and the work force, generally it's only lower class frustrated white men who would benefit from the system falling, Jews have won (at least for our lifetimes)

Evola didn't care about genetic racial purity.

>I hope you are prepared user, because things are going to get insane.
>That's what people who thought like us were saying forty years ago.
>Adaptability and self-perpetuation are built into the system.
There was no internet or smartphones 40 years ago
news travels fast

>System won't fall
>Too many women and minorities outcompeting white men in college and the work force
What? That's an argument for the fall, not against it. Women and niggers are not capable of holding a society together, and the fact they're outperfoming white men doesn't show that they can, it just shows the system is corrupt and the more white men sign out of society the harder will it be to keep things afloat.

Attached: MuhEveryonesBeenSayinIt.jpg (1305x119, 20K)

If anything we are in the Kali Yuga

Our window to collapse is a short period window.

...or less.
Just as last time, we'll have a revolution before the French do, and it will take them forever.

Good thread, especially thanks to OP and the smart Italian user.
We need more Euros in here to raise the thread's IQ.
If you are a burger, please refrain from posting here.

Don't throw stones in a glass house, Leaf. Everyone knows that you only stopped by here because of the OP pic.

If I must castrate myself for the benefit of this thread, then so be it.
And for your information, furkin admiration is a higher-intellect trait.

I think he would be just as blackpilled as he was in Ride the Tiger, and would probably fuck thots on tinder and have a sick instagram full of pics from mountain peaks.

I think he would be optimistic. He knew society would fill its self with decadence and collapse. However, I doubt he ever would have expected this amount of interconnected reactionaries. I assure you the the system will collapse too. The bread and circus aren't enough anymore.

Hmm. I guess you could say this is a little bit like how WW2 started but different because it's more global now.

What is scary, is that class-struggle has extended to race-struggle. This can easily turn into a non-white world vs. the white world situation. And we have non-whites actually in our countries which is dangerous. And at the same time, our democracies are filling up with literal fucking islamic shitskins who hate the west, which is just insane.

So either smart elitist people will choose to end the democracy for us, or we will continue on this path where we are basically destroyed permanently in 50 years.

Hard to say.

Yes women are becoming "educated" but every position of power they take almost instantly collapses. Mass layoffs from the media this week are an example

>I think he would be just as blackpilled as he was in Ride the Tiger, and would probably fuck thots on tinder and have a sick instagram full of pics from mountain peaks.
I don't think he ever actually advocated to be a degenerate.

In fact, he said live as a traditionalist and stand as a "Man Amongst the Ruins"

>How would he see it?
I haven't the slightest. However, from where I'm standing, it is neither desperate floundering nor the beginning of a new age. The latter requires an internal change in people, not primarily external actions...so far as I've seen, this remains as rare as it was in Evola's time (if not moreso). As for the former, I don't see the events you've named as being far enough outside the scope of normal modern activities to be viewed as desperation, it's just more of the same involution. I suppose it's easy to get caught up in it all, and assign especial meanings to these events, but when you look at them in context nothing extraordinary has really happened. Trump is more of the same...spineless politicians who bow to their corporate masters. It isn't uncommon for democracy to tilt towards more authoritarian measures when societal cohesion is low. Weakening secularism? Hardly.
Maybe Evola wouldn't see it as any different from when he wrote RTT at all.

>putting a furry on the front of ride the tiger
evola would have you gassed in an NKVD carbon monoxide van.

>reeeeee
Chug your father's AIDs cum stupid faggot

Yeah I suppose. Seems like Trump represents a shift away from liberalism in the heart of the American right-wing

This.
People who say the collapse is coming is really a coping mechanism for not actively doing anything against the system.

Fuckin gang weed found Jow Forums. It’s over.

Attached: B34CCBEF-9D6D-453C-AC0D-E4674E56AAEB.png (412x425, 302K)

Prepare yourselves for the cowabunga. It’s coming sooner than you think.

Attached: 000ED0FB-16EE-4005-BC62-05B903E415AA.png (750x1334, 944K)