I.Q and race

You guys hate niggers because they have a much lower average I.Q than the others races correct? if so then would hate a nigger of average (100) or high (115+0) and conversely would you love a low I.Q (85-) Asian or white person? if you answered yes, no, and then yes then don't you just hate low I.Q people regardless of what race they are? so then why hate an entire race if there are people within that race of every I.Q its just that some have low I.Qs as a collective.

Attached: 1498906660713.png (420x420, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cija.ca/resource/israel-the-basics/demographics-of-israel/
iqtestforfree.net/average-IQ-by-country.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Incorrect. Except edgetards, no one hates niggers for being blacks, if anything if hate niggers for being niggers, i.e. high crime rate, etc...

>if so then would hate a nigger of average (100) or high (115+0) and conversely would you love a low I.Q (85-) Asian or white person
the logical fallacy. aren't you a little dumb cunt?

>timed puzzles and some retarded patterns determine IQ
WHITEBOIS CAN'T INTO SPIRITUALITY IT IS WHY THEY ARE DEVILS

This

Attached: Linchamiento en la escuela.webm (360x640, 880K)

fpbp

>You guys hate niggers because they have a much lower average I.Q than the others races correct?
We hate niggers because they're niggers.

Attached: Mad-Dog-2.jpg (580x435, 40K)

These people act the way the do because they have low I.Qs you dumb fucks. Its just that there are more low I.Q blacks as a percentage of the black population.

> A-ARE YOU CIVIKEKS ?!!
No fucking nigger, we are not.
We hate all niggers no matter their IQ, but 90% of Niggers are brainlets with IQ's in the 70's
Now fuck off faggot
Being black also means doing those behaviors that only niggers do as a whole collective race.
Civicuck faggots like you would love niggers if they were to be productive members of society.
Back to t_D

Attached: (you).jpg (547x500, 71K)

Niggers should be banned from reproduction in any continent other than Africa. Any whore that breeds with one shout have here tubes tied and shipped to Africa.

Attached: iq and civilization.jpg (1472x1811, 827K)

Just like the dumber kid at school,
If you Really want him to fit in and be like everyone else then you got to put him up to the same standards as everyone else.

Their skin colour is irrelevant.
Their actions are relevant. (Not saying it is) but if that would imply that 70%(e.g) of all blacks are niggers and not just regular people that happen to be black then so be it.

You fuckers just don't get it do you.

Low I.Q people regardless of race will be a problem, people on average and High I.Qs regardless of their race will not.

>Low I.Q people regardless of race
Races return to the average. Read studies, you dumb nigger. REGRESSION TO THE MEAN. Read the bottom infograph.

This is problematic. We need to have a national conversation about privilege and how to end it.

Because we're not going to tolerate a population that is 90% baboon savage just to enjoy the company of your 10% demi-human minority. You don't belong here and you never did, yes it was wrong to bring you so enjoy the free boat ride back.

Attached: eep eep.png (700x458, 436K)

... stupid nigger

There are various genetic factors for things such as intelligence of which Africans have little weeding out for in regards to civilization. Higher IQ Africans commit more crimes than lower IQ whites and Asians on average. There is also the propaganda making blacks hate whites and all-around act uncivilized already on top of innate factors.

*for things such as personality traits

Attached: niggers and jews.png (1198x718, 99K)

im not a racist sorry buddy
I acknowledge that black people are the most responsible for crimes, etc..., (even though we aren't allowed to classify anything by race here, it is plain to see)
And to those kind of people we should use an adequate treatment just like any other criminal
But the black people that are normal shouldn't take punishment by rebound. Normal blacks get cringe by other blacks.

>you don't belong here
because whites are native to the Americas
>in order to keep the top ten percent we need to also keep the bottom 90%
Just kick out anyone with an I.Q of (70-)

why is it always assumed that if someone is lower iq they should be hated?

i dont hate people who are not as smart as me .. why would i ?

Attached: abcc11.jpg (892x1167, 259K)

I laugh at the caption in the video. Yeah right, doubtful. Like even if true, would justify chimpout.

No. Anyone with a low I.Q will on average commit more crime than someone with a higher I.Q regardless of I.Q. As said a million times there are just more low I.Q Africans

>being a nigger
>having facial tatoos
Lol, dumb fuck

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>These people act the way the do because they have low I.Qs

That is only part of it.

IQ means nothing except to nerds with no life experience or ability to see outside themselves. Pattern recognition and having the correct experience level doesn't make you intrinsically better than anyone else. How you use that to fit into society, and the things you create, and the future that results from your actions are all that matter. Being presumptive at all about people is a weakness.

That's right, chimp, because we defeated and annihilated the other claimants, a lesson which seems in need of repeating.

Attached: American_progress.jpg (800x595, 90K)

Average IQ of a country's population is the difference between caveman and flushing toilets.

Attached: 1511796055019.png (245x206, 6K)

Hatred of a people for being a people isn't quite accurate. Hatred takes a lot of effort to maintain.

What Jow Forums mostly has is hatred of dealing with niggers. Or hatred of being forced into interaction with niggers.

So, by and large, if I had to deal with that 115 IQ nigger, I would probably hate him. Either because A. He's a nigger or B. Because he has no business being around me. Likewise with the chink, I would hate him because why the fuck is he here, he has no business here, get out of my country, reeeeee.

>Pattern recognition and having the correct experience level doesn't make you intrinsically better than anyone else.
Actually intelligence correlates highly with job efficiency and education level. Ability to work both individually and as a team player.

Its nearly all of it. everything else is negligible.

>kick people below 70 IQ out
Where?
1.People between 70-83 iq would just be as useless (As seen with US military studies on IQ)
2.There is no “humanitarian” way to do that.
3. Even if it were to happen, then the same goal as that of the people of Jow Forums would be achieved
4. It is black culture that is the main encouragement of hate

Oh yeah none of those high iq Jews are causing problems.

Compound, indecipherable series of questions.

>My country
unless you have ancestors that fought for this nations independence, then you have just as much of claim to this land as any nigger or chink.

High Jewish I.Q is meme.

This. average ashkenazi IQ is 103; similar to a lot of the white population. Makes sense as, you know, they're mostly white in ethnicity. Can easily verify this with ethnic makeup and average IQ of Israel.

>Niggers or Chinks
>Having a right to claim anything

No. Anyway, I want to live in a country where I don't have to deal with them. They're blessed that they actually have countries that are relatively homogeneous.

Genes influence everything dude.

Attached: Vy7qtFb.jpg (1024x789, 179K)

Attached: 1548556275537.png (1156x2031, 290K)

KEK
No you fucking nigger, you're the one whose not getting it.
The thing that matters is RACE.
I don't like shitskins, idc if one out of 1 million turns out to be a genious. I want to keep my race pure and to keep my nations homogeneous understand?
We are not fucking Civicucks, go to t_D if you want cucks to worship you fucking nigger.
You have no place among my people, got it?

Explain, isn't Israel like 95 IQ?

How the fuck is this a stupid thread?
For fucks sake its like you can't post anything without someone on this site acting like a faggot.

The average Jow Forumstard has an IQ of 57.

You believe this faggot. You really believe fucking delusional white males, how delusional of you.

Attached: 1548475741633.jpg (540x801, 75K)

i'd prefer a high IQ nigger over a low IQ white. I say this as a high IQ white in a low IQ family. it's not individuals that are important, though, it's the statistics. sure, you can find low or high wherever you look but it's the big picture that is telling.

you'll simply find fewer high IQ blacks than you would of other races.

> i'm not a racist
and people like you would be the reason for Portugal to tun into a shitskin infested nation
Fuck off fucking cuck, we do not need weak faggots like you who can't see that there is a race war going on, and you're on the loosing end right now.
You sound like a fucking nigger lover, go back to t_D

Finally someone that gets this.

also: they'd know that from standing in the parking lot filming?

but they don't. and yes we hate them because they're incredibly ugly, actual simians/hominins, violent and dumb

Attached: sheboon jealousy.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

>my people
unless you have ancestors that fought to establish this nation you have no more of a place in it than i do.

Arab (Semites) and Afrikangz.

Why don't you move back to Europe then, go on, make it white again with a mass European migration. Is it because you're a poorfag?

Because no one hates them because of low IQ.

It's because of their behavior.

Low IQ is just one explanation for that behavior.

I don't think so fucking nigger.
My ancestors certainly did not travel from Europe and colonized , settled, and built America just for it to be taken over by you shitskins.
They built this nation for their children and their descendants.
Pic related dindu

Attached: civicucksbtfo!.jpg (720x819, 80K)

>How is this a stupid thread
t. Shill

Literally one of the most talked about things on this board.

Sage this garbage

Attached: 1548462040180.jpg (4999x4666, 2.51M)

And how long are you going to hold onto your beliefs? Until you live in a favela? In a place resembling South Africa? Dumbfuck civicnationalist.

>just one explanation
no its nearly everything.

"loosing end"
t. retard

gene linkage

Attached: shaun king jewish deception.png (639x503, 816K)

Do some calculations using:
>cija.ca/resource/israel-the-basics/demographics-of-israel/
>iqtestforfree.net/average-IQ-by-country.html

The issue would be determining Sephardic average IQ.

it is though you dumb fuck. Life outcome correlates heavily with I.Q

My ancestors settled the Americas and were part of the Original 13 Colonies fucking nigger.
I'm from New England, and around here on the Coast there are still people who talk in an English Accent, who kept it after 4 centuries of settling here.
But even then if i did not have any ancestors who established this nation, that wouldnt matter, that's what the first act of congress of 1790 was about, to offer CITIZENSHIP to any free white person of good character to be part of this new nation.
My ancestors did not even consider you fucking shitskins actual human beings, you were not men in their eyes but below men (whites). And this viewpoint is correct.
Now fuck off

Attached: AngloAmerica.jpg (600x681, 80K)

No is not. Genetic factors also attribute for personality characteristics.

I'm really curious if anyone did the math or outlined their method.

Like with a quick google -
You've got 9 million people.
>25% grabbag non Jewish Arabs
So, you're working with 6,750,000 people after that.
>2.8million ashnazic
>3.2million mizrahi
>1.4 million
>130k niggerjews
Which equals about 7.6million. I assume that means Jews are being counted in both categories.

But the wild card is when people aren't "real Jews" by Jewish standards. Y'know, Ivan who immigrated from Bulgaria in 1991 because had 1 Jewish grandparent. What are they counted as?

Is this you being retarded or if is this b8? I really hope it's the latter for your sake.
I feel like this b8 but I'll take it.

>Fuck off fucking cuck
coherent argument fagtard

>race war
its not a race war you fucking shill
people are just too politically correct

you are the right wing version of an SJW hence you are wasting my time

I hope someone beat the shit out of her weave

They also use the "1 drop rule" for determining Jewish individuals in regards to Nobel Prizes. That is even neglecting bias/favoritism in the selection apparatus.

Why should I go back to Europe?
The Anglo-Sphere and Europe are rightful White clay because we built these nations and commonwealth of nations.
Go back to your third world shithole nigger

>insisting im a nigger
>insisting the founders didn't want closed borders
>insisting i said you weren't of English blood

>having the need to call everyone fucking nigger and shitskin
how much insecure you have to be, to be this retarded
I bet you watch blacked.com all the time you nigger loving cunt

>right wing version of an SJW
Watching civcucks cope is more entertaining than anything on this planet.

Attached: colossal.png (2435x1623, 1.49M)

Slavs, who have an average 90-95 IQ. Also, niggers really, and I mean REALLY drag shit down.

I actually doubt that would be useful.

Let me explain - Jews weren't really integrated into society at large until the 19th century. This is why their genetics are super fucking weird and they harbor a lot of unique disorders. I digress, the point is Jews really didn't marry out until maybe a century ago.

So, you wouldn't really have anyone to claim without it being someone relevant. Like you don't really find 1/8 Jews or 1/16 Jews... because Jews marry Jews, and they haven't been marrying out long enough to get to Indian-tier percentages.

> w-why are you exposing me as a civicuck !!
You are a fucking cuck and a nigger apologist, look at how i'm making you KVETCH at your nigger loving.
> n-niggers are alright, s-some are based you racist natzee!!
You're probably a fucking shitskin yourself or a magapede who thinks that ideology matters and not race, just like that kike shapiro.
> I-it's not a race war !!
fucking kek, you have millions of niggers flooding the Iberian Peninsula each year, you have anti-white propaganda that says whites must be replaced by shitskins.
You have hundreds of thousands of nonwhite on black crime happening each year in America alone, and all across the world only god knows.
You're a fucking pussy end of story and faggots like you are the reason why our nations and our people are going to the shitter.

What do you work as? I work as an electrical engineer and guarantee I am more valuable to society than your minimum wageslave job that could easily be replaced by robots right now if Micky D's wanted to.

As these anons have pointed out IQ is just the tip of these iceberg of black anti-civilizational traits, normalizing IQ is not enough. Blacks are still more violent than whites when you do so.
In fact there are studies that show Black Impulsivity is largely independent of IQ so if you want a mythical "civilizational black" you would have to normalize that too plus a host of other traits.
AltHype breaks this down in his Antebellum blacks vs Postbellum blacks video.

That's really what I'm getting at. Like that 25% that isn't Jewish at all has an average of probably 85-90.

So, you've got this 75% that's got to all the leg work to buff it up at all... but they're not really great leg workers. You've got Mizrahi Jews which are pretty much just Arabs. Same with Sephardic Jews. You're left with maybe 1/3-1/4 million people who have to a high enough average to get over 90. Then you have to throw in mixed people, and economic slav migrants. Then you have bixnood WE WUZ ISRAELITES dragging it down to their average of like 80.

>So, you wouldn't really have anyone to claim without it being someone relevant. Like you don't really find 1/8 Jews or 1/16 Jews... because Jews marry Jews, and they haven't been marrying out long enough to get to Indian-tier percentages.
Seems unlikely. There are closed communities of Jews but that is not all of them (and hardly today). Have any stories/readings to back that up

Why is this guy such a fucking retard?

> Ask people leaving the store
"Hey, what happened in there?"
"White boy said 'nigga'"

At the very least they aren't as obnoxious as their American counterparts, just kind of dim.

> implying you're not a nigger
> insisting the founders didn't want closed borders
they did, hence why you had to become a citizen to be part of these united states
> you weren't of english blood
you are literally saying that if i had no ancestors who established this country, then i have no place here. And the founding fathers did not mention just english descendants, but any free WHITE person.

oh you didnt know? if you dont share his views you are being a cuck and a fucking nigger.
the dude is clearly attention whoring

He thinks he's edgy because he swears every other word like a child. He makes some decent points, but a lot of them are eclipsed because his thoughts are driven by emotion, like a woman or ironically, your average nigger, instead of objective and rational thought, like a man.

they're niglets so they probably got away with it. sheboons are jealous of human females desu

Attached: pedophile simian owned.webm (534x398, 869K)

this

> implying the faggots ITT who are calling for civicuckism are not shitskins themselves
No white in their right mind would shill for that kike meme that got BTFO in the mid-terms.
You're a nigger loving apologist not me, stop projecting your nigger loving faggot.

No, I hate niggers because niggers
Sage and hide, I got nothing for you son

Low I.Q people will commit crime often because they aren't able a job or they commit crime because they have no self control.

That is not the only factor of pre-determinism of doing crime. Repeating... 3rd-4th time now. There are genetic factors to personality traits.

They felt as though he had disrespected them so they attacked in the same way you would if a someone fucked your sister.

IQ is just one of many traits that make niggers unbearable.

Because humans use categorization to simplify and rationalize the world.

I am aware of the differences(in aggregate) between the two groups. Not utilizing these realizations would mean I'm not operating in the world as efficiently as I could be. It's the same reason companies will weed out resumes with felony convictions, sure some people dont conform to the ascribed characteristics, but they are rare enough that searching for them is largely a waste of energy.

Attached: 1518569995277.jpg (2000x2000, 674K)

No this dude just keeps saying things that an 80 I.Q would say and im just wondering why.

That's fair, would you please get the fuck off of my continent, whatever the fuck you are?

We all know you collect welfare and foodstamps at your local welfare office fucking nigger fuck off with that larping.
I don't work in anything, my family has a Sea-Food Restaurant in the Coast of New England and we make 1,000,000 a year give or take 100,000. I'm working there now 6 days a week 8 hours a day because my dad is about to retire after 30 years and he's going to hand over the family business to me.
We employ 15 workers and also help out high school kids get a part time job here, mostly employ girls to work as waitresses.
My family literally supports about 15 white families fucking nigger.

And niggers are?

Bingo, it's all muttoids and shitskins desperate to get YTpipo to accept them. Like a kike trying to convince you they're "one of the good Jews."