Invitation to Islam

In the name of God, Most Merciful, Most Gracious.

While looking at the recent events in the world, the disenchantment of the people with the existing establishments and social structure, the realization that a certain type of moral decay has prevailed in society, rise of mental health issues, suicides and drug addiction, increased divorce rates and lower childbirths than the previous generations, greed and selfishness of people, superficiality of the celebrities people admire and look up to, decay of humanity and empathy within people, the lack of trust within the members of society - if carefully observed you will notice that is these realities along with several others that have caused the recent ‘nostalgia’ among the masses for the more modest life of the past, which has in turn caused movements of nationalism within many countries of the world.

A closer analysis of these symptoms within society will lead one to the conclusion that the true source of the problems is the abandonment of Religion by a large percentage of the population.

It is in these circumstances that I have the good pleasure of inviting you to Islam, the perfect and complete way of life to guide all mankind to happiness and prosperity, both in this world and the hereafter. Islam has the cure to the ills that can be observed with the culture of modern societies, including providing a complete set of rules and moral principles that you can base your life on, with full confidence that you will attain success if you are determined. Among these rules are to stay away from drugs and intoxicants, to be kind to your neighbours, speak truth and act justly, and similar other principles which lead people in the right path and help them navigate through the obstacles of life. Islam is against the tyrants of this world, it is against oppression, it is against destroying traditional family values. Islam is for creating the best you, and the best society possible.

Attached: iran-mosque-ceiling-upload.jpg (1440x1080, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8zRWg4wVQE&t=115s
youtube.com/watch?v=_KS0ZFY5qv8
youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0
pdf-archive.com/2017/05/22/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi.pdf
wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/jewspirit2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc
youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDo1SHVWnY
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo
youtube.com/watch?v=GGWzsCNuUFw
youtube.com/watch?v=FkUIDxSzTDw
youtube.com/watch?v=YkYfh3XDleQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A7h0MJaU2ok
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Timothy 3&version=KJV
youtu.be/3k6MBedWTww
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/justin-parrott/how-do-we-know-god-exists/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/mohammad-elshinawy/why-do-people-suffer-gods-existence-the-problem-of-evil/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/surkheel-sharif/is-islam-a-conquest-ideology-on-jihad-war-peace/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/youssef-chouhoud/are-muslims-intolerant-is-that-even-the-right-question/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/omar-suleiman/are-you-troubled-by-aishas-r-marriage-to-the-prophet-muhammad-ﷺ/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/muntasir-zaman/tracing-transmissions-the-accuracy-of-sahih-muslim/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians 2:7-9&version=TLB
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians 2:6-11&version=KJV
youtu.be/yFE6qQ3ySXE
youtu.be/u3Z-XFq8F_w
answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/
youtu.be/OiE1Ir0Gnxc
scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism
yaqeeninstitute.org/series/approaching-jesus-as-muslims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And so there is only One God, who has sent Prophets to mankind whenever there was moral degradation within society, with guidance and call for reform. Some believed, but others were too attached to their old ways and perished within time. An example of this is Sodom whose unfortunate demise is reported in all the Abrahamic religions of the world.

I invite you all to the final religion, Islam.

This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of God - Quran 2:2

And to recite the Quran. Whoever is guided—is guided to his own advantage. And whoever goes astray, then say, “I am one of the warners.” - Quran 27:92

And let there be among you a community calling to virtue, and advocating righteousness, and deterring from evil. These are the successful. - Quran 3:104

And hold fast to the rope of God, altogether, and do not become divided. And remember God’s blessings upon you; how you were enemies, and He reconciled your hearts, and by His grace you became brethren. And you were on the brink of a pit of fire, and He saved you from it. God thus clarifies His revelations for you, so that you may be guided. - Quran 3:103

youtube.com/watch?v=f8zRWg4wVQE&t=115s

Attached: blue-mosque-floor-plan-awesome-inside-the-blue-mosque-istanbul-by-dale-johnson-on-500px-of-blue-mosq (2000x1334, 1.3M)

>Pray the Rosary
youtube.com/watch?v=_KS0ZFY5qv8 Latin prayers in description
youtube.com/watch?v=p_shhU_H5Z0 Latin chant

>Books
Libido Dominandi
pdf-archive.com/2017/05/22/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi/e-michael-jones-libido-dominandi.pdf

Jewish Revolutionary Spirit
wrathoftheawakenedsaxon.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/jewspirit2.pdf

>Redpills
Goy Guide to World History - Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

E Michael Jones on Jewish Influence from Calvary To Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=tL5pAZU8wKA

E Michael Jones on Logos vs Anti Logos: The Pivot of Human History
youtube.com/watch?v=obtgaZ97Kdc

E. Michael Jones on Barren Metal; British Empiricism vs German Idealism
youtube.com/watch?v=W4p7A0EtZqg

Ethnos and Logos
youtube.com/watch?v=6XDo1SHVWnY

>Latest Interviews
Donald Trump and the (((Russian))) Mafia
youtube.com/watch?v=1yCOVQ4MfUo

E. Michael Jones Interviewed on The Public Space
youtube.com/watch?v=GGWzsCNuUFw

E Michael Jones Interviewed on A Comfy Tangent
youtube.com/watch?v=FkUIDxSzTDw

E. Michael Jones on Werner Heisenberg and Jewish Science
youtube.com/watch?v=YkYfh3XDleQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A7h0MJaU2ok

Attached: E. Michael Jones.jpg (178x283, 19K)

That'll be a hard pass.

I wouldn't trust creatures so inbred to shine my shoes, much less shepherd my soul.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 30K)

There's already a thread for this, maplenigger.

>declaration of war against Jow Forums

i surrender, praise allah

We believe in Jesus too, my friend. May peace and blessings be upon him.

Attached: Prayer__AntonioMariaFabresyCosta.jpg (1580x2000, 527K)

>Those other versions of Judaism didn't work
>Judaism 3.0 is the answer
Fuck off.

no thanks, ibrahim. I dont need to substitute one Jew god for another. I also dont play ring around the saturn.

Attached: 1527458734328.jpg (1000x910, 183K)

Who said they didn't work? They've been around for over 4000 years and have provided a foundation for healthy traditional life and society. How long have you been around for? 20 years? 30?

Attached: interior-view-of-hagia-sophia-by-louis-haghe-after-a-drawing-by-chevalier-caspar-fussati.jpg (1200x873, 500K)

Unironicically the only thing keeping me from converting is my love of Scotch, stout and good wine. If they had Islam for non degenerate drinkers I'd be in. I'd even live without swine as it's terrible for you.

Prayer and you'll be able to let go of it in time. Good luck brother!

Attached: islamic-quote-prayer.jpg (500x534, 38K)

There is no god but God, and Muhammad is the messenger of God!

Attached: mosque-interior.jpg (800x319, 115K)

“Be patient over what they say and remember Our servant, David, the possessor of strength; indeed, he was one who repeatedly turned back [to God ].” - Quran 38:17

Attached: background-islamic-wallpaper.jpg (1280x1003, 334K)

You blaspheme by wishing peace unto Him. He is the Christ, God incarnate, He is to be glorified and worshiped, not mourned. Exodus 20.

Jesus Christ is Lord and risen from the dead. believe in Him that His Grace may forgive your sin and give you everlasting life in peace delivered from the curse of Sin and the unpayable debt you owe God for it.

In the Quran there is a chapter named 'Mary', this is a part of it. I strongly encourage you to read the entire chapter.

16. And mention in the Scripture Mary, when she withdrew from her people to an eastern location.

17. She screened herself away from them, and We sent to her Our spirit, and He appeared to her as an immaculate human.

18. She said, “I take refuge from you in the Most Merciful, should you be righteous.”

19. He said, “I am only the messenger of your Lord, to give you the gift of a pure son.”

20. She said, “How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, and I was never unchaste?”

21. He said, “Thus said your Lord, `It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign for humanity, and a mercy from Us. It is a matter already decided.'“

...We believe in Jesus as the Messiah and as being a great messenger of God. In no way do we blashpheme or insult him

Attached: bismillah.jpg (1865x1500, 729K)

Muhammed didn't believe in God. He worshiped whatever pagan desert god his father taught him to worship inbetween slaughtering travelers...ba'al or molloch or baphomet. You yourself do not worship God either, without the Son you cannot know the Father. Christ is our only path to paradise, read Isaiah sometime.

This

Muslims are discount jews

30. He [ Jesus ] said, “I am the servant of God. He has given me the Scripture, and made me a prophet.

31. And has made me blessed wherever I may be; and has enjoined on me prayer and charity, so long as I live.

32. And kind to my mother, and He did not make me a disobedient rebel.

33. So Peace is upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the Day I get resurrected alive.”

34. That is Jesus son of Mary—the Word of truth about which they doubt.

35. It is not for God to have a child—glory be to Him. To have anything done, He says to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

36. “God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.”

37. But the various factions differed among themselves. So woe to those who disbelieve from the scene of a tremendous Day.

Attached: Prayer2__AntonioMariaFabresyCosta.jpg (1400x1780, 167K)

>.We believe in Jesus as the Messiah

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Timothy 3&version=KJV

Yes, it has an entire section about the childhood of Christ, word for word copied from proto James and Pseudo matthew. Both of which are proven non-gospel. If koran was God breathed it would not contain this error. It also suggests that Mary mother of Christ was a god in Christianity, yet another error in this "God breathed" book.

Another sand nigger thread?

These are very reminiscent of DMT paintings...interesting. If there is any truth in this architecture the religious source has been prreverted long ago, Islam is now a cult of death and war. It is no longer a viable religion. Fuck you jihadi bitch go recruit elsewhere.

We do not deny anything my friend, Jesus, upon whom be peace, never claimed divinity. He ate and he drank and he slept, like any other human being.

Attached: islamic-quote-supplication.jpg (500x403, 19K)

you can tell it was a man of power who designed these buildings at least

That looks comfy af, would convert to islam to bring back stuff like this, as long as no women allowed

Fuck Islam

Attached: 34434DF7-705F-47FC-8D9F-B9F01BFA73DD.png (1317x701, 53K)

>Jesus, upon whom be peace,
This is blasphemy. He is to be glorified and worshiped, not mourned. How many commandments can you break in one thread? You will give an account for your life before the white throne of God one day, best keep track of these mortal sins.

youtu.be/3k6MBedWTww
Watch this brother
Your argument had been btfo'd sadly

Where did I call for Jihad recruitment? The day Isis is fully destroyed I will be happier than anyone. Please make a distinction between Saudi Wahabbi/Salafi Islam (created ~100 years ago to sow discord among the muslims) with real Islam.

And it is your goverment who supports the Wahabbi terrorist grooming regime in Saudi Arabia, not us.

Attached: yOkL1XG-islamic-wallpapers-hd-2017.jpg (1200x900, 360K)

muslim here.
dont bother. all religions are hokey in their own way.

yaqeeninstitute.org/en/justin-parrott/how-do-we-know-god-exists/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/mohammad-elshinawy/why-do-people-suffer-gods-existence-the-problem-of-evil/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/surkheel-sharif/is-islam-a-conquest-ideology-on-jihad-war-peace/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/youssef-chouhoud/are-muslims-intolerant-is-that-even-the-right-question/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/omar-suleiman/are-you-troubled-by-aishas-r-marriage-to-the-prophet-muhammad-ﷺ/
yaqeeninstitute.org/en/muntasir-zaman/tracing-transmissions-the-accuracy-of-sahih-muslim/
I recomend those academic papers about particular stuff

We say 'upon whom be peace' for all the prophets of God to honour them. Same for Abraham, Joseph, Noah - peace be upon them all.

Attached: islamic-quote-patient.jpg (500x529, 42K)

ISLAM IS THE FINAL PILL

You aren't my brother, ad a denial of Christ you are a jew. The koran has many such easily proven errors. I urge you to put the molloch inspired, jew written, plagiarized Talmud away and read the Holy Bible. If you value your soul that is, but most jews are content with their evil ways.

>It is not for God to have a child—glory be to Him. To have anything done, He says to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

I see a clear contradiction in this saying.

On the one hand God's infinite power is denied and in the next it is affrimed as if blind to the preceeding denial... do you see this? It is saying mary could not bear God.. the reality is explained in the New testament that Christ laid aside His Divinity and clothed Himself in Flesh to be a Sacrifice fulfilling His own Law.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians 2:7-9&version=TLB

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians 2:6-11&version=KJV

We believe God's power is in every way infinite and to appear among us in this world as a Man is not beyond His Power.

At the fall of man God said without the shedding of Blood there is no remission of Sin and the soul which sinneth it shall die.
The only sacrificial substitute for a sinner is one who is without sin.
He came as Jesus Christ to fulfill His Law as there are none among Man who are without Sin. All of Mankind would be damned to Hell forever if we died for our own sin but God so loved the World that he gave His only begotten son. This is clearly problematic if you take it too literally.. I suggest God is using this way of describing His Coming in order that we can see that God still remained in heaven receiving the Worship of the Angles and maintaining Creation by His Glory while he was also on Earth as Jesus Christ performing His loving sacrifice to redeem His Creation for His own Glory.

>, never claimed divinity.
This is a point of contention as we read Scripture which clearly shows he did accept the claim he is God. He said I am the Way the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the father but by Me and elsewhere he says I and the Father are One.

Of course it's a fucking leaf that's trying to shill for a fake religion. It's always a leaf

Attached: 1443127143787.jpg (251x242, 18K)

Attached: 1529188139389.jpg (750x246, 122K)

Yes, it is! Praise be to God for his guidance and mercy upon us...

Attached: painting.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Inshallah brother, christens deny the gospel of barnabas. Jesus mentioned Muhammad by name and was muslim, Adam also said Muhammad's name. Christens don't even know their own things are corrupted lol!!

The trinity is illogical and stupid!! Allah has one face and two arms and only his face will be left when the universe ends!

Abraham built kaaba in mecca and islam exist before christens mashallah dont be fooled by antimuslim propaganda learn the truth from only islamic scholars

>We say 'upon whom be peace' for all the prophets of God to honour them
He is Emmanuel, God with us, the prophecied Savior, literally God, He is not a prophet, He is literally God. Saying anything other than glory glory to Him Him in the highest is unfitting. You are sugar coating your blasphemy, but it is still blasphemy, and deserving of death.

Islam had already exist since Adam, brother.
Islam means peace through submission to the oneness God.
Muhammad (pbuh) didn't bring a new religion. He just revived the fundamental message (that is tawheed/believe in the oneness God) that later got corrupted by the previous peoples.

Fugg, that tile work though.
Impressive, what can be done when you have free labor.

youtu.be/yFE6qQ3ySXE

According to scholars the quran is the most beutiful book in world and it proves that islam is from Allah, the quran mentions Jesus and Mary more then the bible, and islam is the fastest growing religion!!

Masallah great answer!

Attached: islamic_writing.jpg (1079x1080, 138K)

Yes the Quran certainly is the most beautiful book that anyone can read..

Attached: book-information-page-318451.jpg (4009x2408, 894K)

>Muhammad
He worshiped molloch, not Christ, you worship molloch not the Father, you know neither the Son or Father but vanely whisper to a demon, and read your jewish written koran. Penned at the same time as the Talmud.

>and it proves that islam is from Allah
I can not accept this as stated... I will not deceive you . I am not open to any suggestion Jesus Christ is anything but Fully God and fully man and his death paid for the Sin of the world once for all and His resurrection from the grave after three days reveals His power over life and death. His ascension into heave shows he will come again in Glory to Judge the World.

It is not the saying of Jesus.
youtu.be/u3Z-XFq8F_w
And if you actually looked the context the purposes are different.

Jesus mentioned Muhammad by name idiot!! Gospel of barnabas is true and barnabas was muslim but christen hide the truth how is it that the bible is from Allah when the quran sounds more beatiful use your logic!!

>Islam is the solution

The simple answer is Islam is not the solution.

Attached: Islam.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

The same new testement Scriptuires which reveal His saying he is One with God also say any who deny he is Lord and risen from the dead is not of God. You have this with which to contend as any Christian who knows the Bible knows this and will not waiver in rebuking any who deny the full Godhead of Jesus Christ

>koran
Fun fact, there have been 30+ codex korans found, all with major differences, each different than the last. Verses added in the middle of passages supporting different sons of Mohamed. Breaks in structure and writing style, it's uncertain what the original even was as no earlier than 200 years after Mohamed died could one be found. Each sectarian cult rewrote their own to say what they want

What if I don't care if Islam promotes female circumcision or is transphobic etc.?

This

That is a lie, everyone knows that there is only one Quran. That is the major difference and appeal of this scripture compared to the others - that it was unchanged

Attached: Marketplace__AntonioMariaFabresyCosta.jpg (1765x1103, 571K)

Religions are all based off the same, true reality that psychedelics open you up to.

However, is right.

Attached: depositphotos_46215365-Abstract-Ceiling-Design-in-an-Oriental-Temple.jpg (682x1023, 509K)

>koran
Fun fact, ever 5th verse of the koran is gibberish, literally an unintelligible alphabet soup that cannot be translated. Sometimes entire chapters have the first 10 verses of gibberish like this. Each codex has different versions of the gibberish. Different lengths. Modern english translations only show a redacted [it is a mystery] as a place holder without describing the gibberish content or length.

Then you might as well accept Christianity.

Since it came before Islam in which Islam lifts from.

We only have to look at the examples set by Islamic nations to recognize how superior and perfect an ideology Islam is!

i think you meant BIBLE.

That's very good long-ass non-academic bullshit, brother. 100% BTFO'D the Muslim. Upvoted!

I reject

fuck off leaf

Attached: maple nigger Bgone.jpg (474x474, 24K)

There are many books that were left out of the bible. The gospel of thomas was said to be as old as the oldest canon
but then they hid it! They killed and all the og christians so all we have now are Roman christians (protest & catho)

Sorry, not interested. I don't like fucking 9-year-old girls like your prophet (pigs be upon him) did.
Aww, don't get too mad, you might blow up.

By that logic, accept Judaism since it precedes Christianity.

But we believe that all the Prophets were sent by God with the same message, the only difference being that the other messages got corrupted with time and the message of Islam was kept intact because a portion of the Muslims memorise it completely. So it never got lost.

Attached: Islamic-Art-Calligraphy-Quran-Verse-1.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

Your religion is no greater than a mass psychosis bent on self radicalization.

One american life is more precious than a thousand of yours.

You cant defeat the west. Your too dumb. The current change is the realization of your efforts.

>koran
Fun fact, ancient Arabic language has many cultural differences that are foreign to english and westerners. To fight or war with a nation is to get them to surrender, yet Arabic language used in koran says throughout to kill infidels, which doesn't mean defeat or fight like jewy sugar coated english translations say, but to literally annihilate the people, man woman and child, livestock, and buildings, everything.

>best society possible.

Yeah, I think I can do better than a philosophy preached by an illiterate, pedophile, warlord.

Attached: Muhammad Loves Pork.jpg (519x605, 118K)

>barnabas
He was diciple of Christ in 1st century. Muhammed wasn't murdering innocents until 600 years later.

>other messages got corrupted with time
This is a totally unsupported assertion which has no proof. It is in every respect nothing more than Islamic Propaganda... saying certain claims you wish to deny were just added by religionists is just not a strong position.. Please show any evidence of any kind for these claims.

Great just what we needed. One shit ideology didn't work so let's import one that gives instructions on goat fucking and when it's okay to commit mass murder.

No thanks I'll pass and if that's a problem for you I can give you some bullets.

not as it's practiced today. as practiced today It's about 70 years younger then Christ, and by extension, about 37 years younger then Christianity.

based

Attached: 1548208451092.jpg (736x1010, 95K)

If islamists shills weren't such cringeworthy babydicked retards, and simply owned the brutal aspects of their religion, they wouldn't probably be less embarrassing.

Just own it you fags. Just say what your religion preaches. They you will convert or die or be enslaved.

Double down. No other religion has the momentum yours does. It Appeals to male instincts (violently defend and expand). Stop trying to pussify your shit. Islam is totally metal.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, ELOHIM, AND JOSEPH SMITH IS HIS PROPHET

Attached: 8045345567634.jpg (286x382, 13K)

The concept of trinity is only used by Christian 300 years after his deaths through council of nicea, why is this? And then you got Arianism sects who actually believed that Jesus wasn't divine and that he just an "intermediate" between Humans and God. Similar to Islam. But then you consider them to be heresy.
>youtu.be/u3Z-XFq8F_w
>youtu.be/3k6MBedWTww
Judaism is probably much closer as they also believe in oneness God and there's no such thing as trinitanism among various kinds of Jewish sects.

((((Jow Forums))))

It's not a lie. The sons of muhammad didn't write the koran, his grandsons did, and they heavily edited it to favor their own sect.

answering-islam.org/Quran/Text/

You started this war.
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD and ETERNAL LIFE IS FREE anything else is faggotary

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

youtu.be/OiE1Ir0Gnxc

If God is infinite confining Him to One of Three or three quintillion is unsupportable... Nothing in the so called doctrine of the Trinity claims there are Three Gods... only that to man God reveals Himself as father, Son and Holy Spirit which are all still beyond our capacity to perfectly understand. No genuine Christian believes God is anything but One but that as God he is utterly beyond our ability to know fully or define perfectly.. I believe in One God and One God only who is without limit , beginning or ending and whose power is beyond the knowledge or searching out of man.

The gospels have confession after confession that Jesus is the prophecied Christ savior.

“Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.” - Quran 60:8

You don't know Islam

Attached: islamic-quote-Allah-knowing-wise.jpg (500x554, 76K)

scribd.com/document/351436519/Muhammad-s-Inspiration-by-Judaism

Our
knowledge
about
the
Jews
in
Arabia
before
Muhammad
(a)
from
talmudic
literature

Attached: 1351626626142.jpg (640x540, 57K)

the quran was not written but passed down through oral recitation from muhammad to the muslims

your in the wrong place islamofaggot
we are a christian board and as such the eternal enemies of both your pedophile pretend prophet and your fake ass satanic religion, and your partner in apostacy the synagogue of satan talmudic jews
because you both rejected Christ Jesus your place is to burn in the lake of fire forever unless you repent and beg him for forgiveness and salvation
islam = satanic
judaism = satanic

Robert Spencer has a point. Mohammad is a Jew creation for their proxy army

Water has phase changes from steam to ice, still water.

Time in present, time past, and time future are all different yet the same, and all interdependent and impossible without the other, and yet "Time" describes them all.

Attached: Holy_Trinity_Template.jpg (300x269, 15K)

APPROACHING JESUS AS A MUSLIM

While Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, is the central focus of Christianity, he is also considered a great prophet in Islam and one of the most honored messengers of Allah. The historical Jesus and the theological Jesus often differ from one another, as do the claims of the world’s two largest religions regarding him. Common ground between Muslims and Christians can be built upon shared views of Jesus’ life and teachings, while fully acknowledging the irreconcilable differences. The most basic commitment in Islamic creed is that of Tawheed (pure monotheism), and the ascription of a son to God is a clear violation of this fundamental belief. Most modern Christians believe in the divinity of Jesus; thus, Islam’s position that he was fully human may be seen as belittling him. This summarizes Muslim claims regarding Jesus with historical and theological evidences and highlights commonalities and differences in Muslim and Christian conceptions of him. It also explores how we, as Muslims, can build a unifying dialogue with Christians while remaining faithful to our own non-negotiable theological commitments
>yaqeeninstitute.org/series/approaching-jesus-as-muslims/

Attached: JesusPaper1-HeroImage-768x432.jpg (768x432, 32K)

>Abstract

Jesus Christ, the Messiah, is the central focus of Christianity, the largest religious group in the world. Jesus عليه السلام (upon him be peace) is also considered a prophet in Islam and one of the great messengers of Allah. Common ground between Muslims and Christians can be built upon shared themes in the theological, moral, and narrative elements of Jesus’ life. This article outlines these significant elements: love for God and neighbor; the roles of Zechariah, John the Baptist, and the Virgin Mary عليهم السلام; the unique designation of Messiah; the final moments of Jesus’ life; and his return before the end of time. The aim is to give Muslims a knowledge base from which to dialogue effectively with Christians. At the same time, this article highlights important areas of disagreement between Islam and Christianity regarding doctrines of salvation and Jesus’ divinity.
Introduction

Jesus Christ, the Messiah and son of Mary, is a highly revered figure in Islam. He is a great prophet and messenger of Allah, one of the five major prophets (ulul’ al-’azm) including Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Muhammad, peace be upon them all. Allah encouraged Prophet Muhammad ﷺ in the Qur’an to take inspiration from the stories of these prophets as he suffered persecution for his faith, “Be patient like those of resolve among the messengers.”[1] Jesus عليه السلام, specifically, is mentioned by name twenty-five times in the Qur’an, within long passages detailing his story, his teachings, his miracles, and their enduring theological and moral lessons for us.

Jesus died on the cross

in Islam, Mohammad claims that Isa the coward ran away from the cross

Islam is for cowards

Not unlike the current experience of many Muslims around the world, Jesus عليه السلام came into the world at a time of great turbulence, religious corruption, and violence. The Romans were occupying the capital of Jerusalem and the area surrounding its Temple, the teachers of the religious law were influenced by power and politics, and the Zealots were waging a bloody campaign of insurrection against the foreign invaders. In this time of crisis, many Jews hoped that the foretold Messiah would be sent to liberate them from oppression and restore the earthly kingdom of David عليه السلام. But when the Messiah was revealed to the world, he did not come with a military mission. Jesus began to preach the oneness of the God of Abraham عليه السلام, fulfillment of the law, compassion for friend and enemy alike, and to look for the kingdom of heaven inside themselves:

Once Jesus was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God was coming, and he answered, ‘The kingdom of God is not coming with things that can be observed; nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There it is!’ For, in fact, the kingdom of God is within you.’[2]
The restoration of the true faith would not be achieved by the fire and fury of swords, armies, and chariots. Instead, the kingdom of heaven was accessible to every human being; it was already here, right now, inside your soul just waiting to be awakened for discussion.

Nice taqiya, do you give discounts on the jizya when it´s paid on time?

He changed his mind didn't he, went to medina and slaughtered women and children in the thousands. Why not share those verses? Considering they were written later, they supercede all the love the infidel talk when he had no armies.

that was for reservation dumbo its much easier to edit or corrupt a text but if you know learn the text orally its incorruptible