All those poor left wing journalists out of work...

All those poor left wing journalists out of work. Would be a shame if someone posted hundreds of help wanted ads looking for journalists and then emailed them back saying they were only looking for immigrants to increase diversity.

Attached: 380.png (475x380, 194K)

FUCKIN GOLD

Attached: 1548287490095.jpg (634x815, 120K)

Good point!

Attached: BC4C4B11-5C0E-489D-9A95-5CD253D9E5DF.jpg (250x210, 11K)

Someone do.

That would be delightful.

those cunts won't take the bait because they'd rather bitch and moan about it on twatter than try to get a job

How can we spread this? Craigslist seems a little amateur.

Attached: 1548409625520.jpg (261x193, 9K)

I'm sure there is a way, just needs a little planning.

everyone in america wants someone else to do it for them. your ancestors came across an ocean from whatever shithole on their own volition, but here you are, bump on a log.

>put out fake job applications for journalists
>obtain the emails they're using for job hunting and personal life
>sign up for a ton of spam using their email accounts

Attached: devilish pepe.jpg (526x400, 37K)

I feel like this is getting better.

Attached: 1548293621935.jpg (408x321, 70K)

I'll give this a test run in a day or so but won't use the rejection email on any replies I get. Once I have a few workable sites I'll post a thread with a list and rough plan in case anyone else needs to hire some journalists.

Funny idea. Hope it takes off. Godspeed

An anonymous tried this very prototype like & said he represented breitbart at the end, was funny.

my sides are in orbit, leaf

Attached: spicy.jpg (783x960, 204K)

You sir are a genius

Do on Craigslist and indeed dot com

Doesn't matter if it's amateur.

don't worry the gov shut down is over so they will all be back to work spreading deep state propaganda

they'll definitely be sucking up the gibs as long as possible. They'll probably be making more money there than in their old jobs making fake news for HuffPo anyway. At least a year before they start sending out resumes again

then just promise a salary of $150,000+

Nah, this is too nuanced for nu/pol/. We won't be able to avoid typing it in all caps with NIGGER SHILL every other word.

ebil

Attached: rob-banks.png (800x450, 383K)

>Setting up an elaborate scheme to prank Journos with fake help wanted ads and then letting them off the hook with a jab about diversity hires.
>Not ripping their hearts out and smashing their hope by making them think they have gotten a dream job, only to find out after being led along for days or weeks that it was a prank.
I'm disappointed in you OP.

Attached: Poignant_Buzzfeed_Tweet.jpg (750x981, 256K)