BREAKING: MASS SHOOTING At Least 5 Dead

Suspect on the run, warns he will attack soon. GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!! Saturday night happening!! WHITE MALE!!!

twitter.com/ABC7/status/1089265295305265152

Attached: FROGGG.jpg (231x218, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt1998996/
heavy.com/news/2019/01/dakota-theriot/
twitter.com/TheriotDakota
twitter.com/TheriotDakota/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself shill rat

because he's white I'm just going to ignore this all night
It's been a rough week as it is

>MASS shooting
>5 dead

Attached: 54C460B5-9450-4010-9E3A-94B3EEBAA3BB.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

:DDD

Attached: 1545230036787.png (1200x800, 454K)

I miss the shut down, lads
It was like /oldpol/ for a brief minute.

Ok buddy I'm doing it all thanks to you. Your little reply made me kill myself? You gonna enjoy the rest of your pathetic life kike nigger faggot?

5 is a lot...

You ok user?

That is how many died in the Boston Massacre that resulted in the Revolutionary War.

hmm
RUN, NOJAW!

bump

Attached: Dx3Y52KVsAAZcPP.jpg (571x720, 42K)

The last name Theriot is famous in northern Louisiana

They had some MTV special years back

m.imdb.com/title/tt1998996/

WTF is this?
"In two tweets, Theriot wrote, “I’ll never give myself up. Not until the Orange Man steps down from the oval office.” The Twitter account reads in the bio, “Pisses me off that Drumph is my President. people are gonna pay for this.” The first tweet on the page reads, “F*** Trump.” The second message says, “My parents should’ve never voted for Trump.”
heavy.com/news/2019/01/dakota-theriot/

Am I being fucked with?

WTF, anons? Is he an actual NPC?

Bump, because I have no idea what's happening. Is this nigger actually live tweeting?
"Dakota Theriot

@TheriotDakota
1m1 minute ago
More
If you're my so called Family and/or friends, and you voted Trump? You better watch out. Lock those doors

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like"

Has to be a fake account! Kek!

tweets disappearing
Is this shit real?

There is a mass shooting every night in Chimpago. Who gives a fuck anymore really?

twitter.com/TheriotDakota/with_replies

Check this out, he's tweeting while on the run, he even knows he's going to be on deathrow.

Attached: 1545623397456.jpg (203x209, 6K)

Heavy makes it sound like it's actually him. I dunno. If that motherfucker actually did it because "orange man..."
best timeline

"Dakota Theriot

@TheriotDakota
33m33 minutes ago
More
When do you Trump Supporting Nazis think I'll get busted by the pigs?"

Fucking top kek none the less
"More
NONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WANNA SEE ME WHEN IM TRIGGERED. #FTrump

9 replies 1 retweet 3 likes
Reply 9 Retweet 1 Like 3"

Probably not, genius...

I have a feeling that Mossad is planning more.

Attached: 1544922845021.jpg (1441x1377, 975K)

I'm tired of losing. I want Trump to win.

RBG is dead and they're freaking out.

Attached: 1521908994566.jpg (1280x418, 359K)

Attached: 1523346346662.jpg (1921x1880, 2.3M)

i hope he killed niggers

Nigger, can you not sense my skepticism? Dumb motherfucker.

>be amerilard
>get shoot

Five were killed at a bank and they're getting as much attention as these deaths

Your the guy that said 18 dead at Fairfax hospital
You even used the same picture

Attached: 1548539685719.jpg (640x2118, 223K)

Attached: 1548548981657.png (647x1558, 203K)

Doesn't Twatter jump on that shit real fast? Account is five hours old and being linked to by Heavy. Dunno...

any news on who he killed and why?

I can sense that you're a stupid cocksucker that should stop posting, that's about it

Attached: 1548513446005.png (1242x913, 174K)

The FBI defines a mass shooting as 4 deaths.

White folks are psychotic mass murderers... You'd never see a black guy killing in mass random people without reason. Only soulless demons as white folks able to that shit.

>Five people dead, here's what you need to know
>1. A Fake Twitter account has been made to make him seem anti-Trump

Five murdered and that's more important than who was killed or his background? Wow.

Cunt

these aren't random. three people had the same last name, I think the other two were his parents. this is just white trashery

LOL, most mass shootings are gang-related and happen in the streets.

His parents and his girlfriend and her parent's.

It's weird, because they suggest it's fake, but then say:

"As the search for Theriot went on, a Twitter page appeared that attempts to portray Theriot’s shooting as being related to the fact that his parents voted for Donald Trump. In two tweets, Theriot wrote, “I’ll never give myself up. Not until the Orange Man steps down from the oval office.” The Twitter account reads in the bio, “Pisses me off that Drumph is my President. people are gonna pay for this.” The first tweet on the page reads, “F*** Trump.” The second message says, “My parents should’ve never voted for Trump.”

and leave it at that. Then the rest of the article is accurate it seems

keep me posted OP, reply to the comment whenevr you get updates ill check back thanks

>Be American
>Get shot
>TFW it's not even a meme

Attached: 2019-01-26_22h02_54.png (1673x795, 126K)

Lel, who really gives a shit? Happens all the time.

Attached: 1537932601303.jpg (600x411, 81K)

Most of these are niggers and gang-related.

>5 is a lot...

Over 100 people die in the U.S. every single day from motor vehicle collisions, five people getting shot on some random day is nothing (unless you are a gun-grabber looking to throw things out of context).

Heavy getting trolled, or WTF?

Attached: dakota-theriot-2.jpg (780x556, 46K)

lolwut

no shit moron

heavy is getting trolled. they're a content aggregator they dont' vet much

please delete your Jow Forums account you absolute fucking imbecile

Being White is so fun! Fuck you nigger

very confusing:
"Dakota Theriot

@TheriotDakota
1m1 minute ago
More Dakota Theriot Retweeted SMTaylor
I'm waiting til my poll is done Nazi.Dakota Theriot "

you know your country is fucked, when five dead in a shooting is not really that much.

you so smart

See:

I'm tempted to doxx myself and invite him over to try and kill me so I get to shoot a commie and claim self-defense. Would be fun, but I don't need that sort of trouble.

Nigger... Thanks for setting me straight. Real sharp tack

Also, this is technically a spree shooting as it took place at at least two locations

theyre just moving the goalpost a little further. right wing boomers are no different than left-wing millenials.

it's a fake account lol.. who the hell goes spree shooting, flees and THEN puts up a twitter account?

kæk

>RBG is dead
proof?

hang in there user
20 more days for more

Attached: 2017-07-12 00_15_36-usa flag - Google Search.jpg (379x251, 19K)

Didn't that guy who killed the journalists stream and post his video on Twitter?
Plenty have been shot or killed while on Facebook Live too.

kek

Attached: shut up shannon.png (579x206, 19K)

procrastinators, autists with sequencing issues

motor vehicle collisions are accidents, spree shootings ain't.

Wired eyed pepes are a bannable offense.

'Shut it down' because it's a white guy. You're acting like a kike.

true that

There's at least one retweet from the 22nd, disproving your point.

You know leftists are retarded when think focusing on the the 0.2% of the 0.6% shows they care about life.

Attached: perspective.jpg (600x380, 32K)

>Didn't that guy who killed the journalists stream and post his video on Twitter?
yeah, but he didn't go and make the account AFTER he went murdering. This here account just screams false flag, who the fuck outside Jow Forums refers to Trump as "orange man"?

@TheriotDakota
3m3 minutes ago
More Dakota Theriot Retweeted Maria
I really dont believe I'm Toxic or #MasculineDakota Theriot added,
Maria

fake or not, It's fun

>a lotta folks from old age, accidents and disease and what not so why should we care about the few daily school/mass/spree shootings we have?
lol k

granted, but.. "orange man"? C'mon.. you really think it's actually him?

Honestly its because black people impulsively act in nearly everything they do. They are walking NPCs. 99% of them are simply too stupid to make it past the first cop they came across. White people instinctively plan. The low rung white people just end up in prison. The higher rung white criminals kill or scam their way into higher tier crime. To the point they call it organized crime. We are better at everything that counts, including murder

*die from

lol

Ha. Was about to post that one. It's a fake, but at least it's amusing.

Attached: ha.png (541x158, 15K)

I'm not seeing any other use of that updated profile pic... Anons?

He is a coonass, after all.
Not really white. Cajuns are mixed.

The dude who shot up the Republican baseball practice was a real npc. People who think that way are being spurred to violence. Also, mass shootings are, in part, a social contagion. People want to be on tv and justify their worthless lives with their infamy. Being on Twitter while on the run will let him back in his infamy.

kind of want to see this:

A Facebook page appearing to belong to Dakota Theriot was filled with defensive and sometimes angry posts. He shared someone else's post in June that said "wish i could clear my mind jus for one day" (sic) with a sad face emoji.

In May, he reposted something saying, "If you have a problem with me, tell me. Not everyone else."

He also shared someone else's post that said, "I don't care what people say about me I know who I am and I don't have to prove anything to anyone."

*Bask

The rhetorical trap that's being sprung here is that "mass shooting" conjures up an image of a disturbed young man rolling up to a school or a church or somesuch location and murdering dozens of complete strangers. Someone acting in a completely unpredictable manner with no known motive ending the lives of people he's never met. This is calculated to make people afraid that they might randomly be gunned down by some psychopath with a rifle for no reason, encouraging people to support gun control measures as "the only solution" to the problem.

This case involves a disturbed individual killing his parents and three family friends. These situations usually (admittedly, not always) involve some kind of complicated family dispute. Though obviously tragic, random Americans have no reason to be afraid of being "attacked" in this manner. And it is being described as a "terrorist attack" which suggests a political motive, when the relationship between the killer and victims suggests a personal dispute.

Disputing the way that the shooting is being reported and treated is not discounting the seriousness or tragedy of the situation. We are simply pointing out that the media is misrepresenting the situation by using descriptions outside of the spirit of their original meaning (while falling within the letter of that meaning). Classic Jew tricks basically.

>technically
Case in point.

Compared to what? Violent deaths? Drunk driving deaths? OD’s? Drownings? Sudden infant deaths?

why do you think he's Cajun? Why do you think Cajuns ain't white? Cajuns are descendants of French Acadians.. that's pretty white. Unless you wanna argue some Varg tier Nordicist bullshit about Celtic peoples being "less white" than Germanics.

>Mass Shooting
>Only 5 dead
literally nothing

Dunno, whatever:
fuckbook.com/dakota.theriot.5

I didn't employ the term "mass shooting", or spree or any other prefix.. I simply wrote "shooting".

I know what you said. The person to whom you responded was objecting--correctly--to the media's inaccurate characterization of the situation.

This kid looks like an actor. Wish I could place the face.

Shut the fuck up you jewish bastard.

true that

Beneflipz Cumminsnatch