Trump Supporter pressing charges for sexual assault

Funny how you Trump supporters can dish it out but you can't take it in return. You literally elected a guy who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and you all had no issues with that. But let a woman grab YOU by the balls and suddenly it's an issue.

Huge double standard.

youtube.com/watch?v=GgcQrvB2TLk

Attached: luckydude.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

He's just thinking two moves ahead. The girl could change her mind any minute and say he put his balls on her hand.

I hope that bitch goes to jail

Hi Shareblue.

Attached: 502D7A6B-92CA-412F-9925-111F0C9614C8.jpg (750x563, 82K)

Where is this protest?

We all know he probably enjoyed that. I can imagine he had one hell of a wank when he got home that night.

groping is against the law

>make your enemy live up to their own set of rules
cry more bitch

The young CIA guy was standing next to her but not in OPs picture. I saw it another thread. He was standing next to the fake Indian Nathan Philips a few days earlier.

Hopefully this bitch is either killed or contracts AIDS while in jail.

this is my first Jow Forums comment, test 1, 2

>muh fair play

Fuck you nigger lover
Anything to fuck you over

>Consent

Not surprising that Shareblue shills don't (or pretend not to) understand this word. You babies have no idea what a contract is because none of your work real jobs or have any meaningful life experience outside of your trustfund media jobs.

Her chin leads they way, he DIDNT enjoy it, muh dick retard

bobo

>He doesn't understand what the words "let you" mean

You know you would have. Are you gay??

Saged you KIKE.

Lurk for two more years before posting faggot.

rule 4 you filthy kikes

A phenomenal wank I expect

I, for one, think that feminists should start doing this more often. Any time a woman sees a conservative man she should grab his dick and jerk him off just to make a point about the patriarchy or something.

Same photographer with the smirk fag. Cohencidence?

Attached: 1548282615425.jpg (3636x1818, 2.11M)

Keep posting so we can laugh at you faggot

Attached: 1541649395023.jpg (1019x650, 91K)

>"they let you do it"
sexual assault

mhmm

Hmm

Attached: 1AFAC85E-4C60-434C-A433-296E1170D459.png (255x207, 82K)

bumping to spite you KIKE

Thanks for the vindication.

Thank you for bumping my thread you KIKE

Did Owen LET her grab his balls because he's a whore trying to get famous by fucking fat old kikes? Because that's what Trump said

agreed

Attached: 89E5EE04-445F-4A38-8BCA-5A5B5B3A1586.gif (960x960, 686K)

Cunt I came back after we were done playing in the pool to see your pathetic cries of attention as my wife showers my kids. Keep posting cunt I need more laughs from you commie faggots

>Huge double standard.

not really, just holding them to their own rules

>my wife showers my kids
That's gross man. I would have thought pedophilia was was taboo everywhere, even in Australia.

Its a common misconception with incels so dont worry about it m8

>You literally elected a guy who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy
He explicitly used the word "let" making it consensual scenario, and it was not indicated that it was anything other than a hypothetical example that may or may not have happened.

you're retarded

Attached: 2A9B9561-467A-4A59-A47F-9DAAE31E7400.gif (625x790, 552K)

>your
FTFY.

oh no, it's retarded

Attached: 485FC937-CE77-4801-900B-8E089BE0DFF6.gif (1200x931, 717K)

Soros is a bad man

That's not what Trump said. Trump said they let you do it because they people are obsessed with celebrities. You're little brain can comprehend that.

Woman post

Maybe he's a professional photographer? People do that for a living.

Attached: 1548479275603.jpg (780x438, 45K)

Lmfao at your incel ass

Attached: O3N10vt.jpg (992x744, 70K)

>cant tell if serious or seriously retarded
>joking with men about grabbing them by the pussy vs actually sexually assaulting someone on camera.
Pure retardation. Id let her grab my dick though.

What? Like you wouldn't have enjoyed that? That chick was easily an 8/10 and you're telling me you wouldn't have enjoyed her grabbing your balls?

Hell, I would have asked her out after that.

It's funny shit like this doesn't even make me clinch, but I can't stand a lot the shit that happens in the Chinese hate threads.

Attached: 1548549162003.jpg (1818x1818, 249K)

no way
SAVED

wait. what?

Attached: 1539049817680.jpg (721x709, 41K)

>The girl could change her mind any minute
This! He is defending himself from the rape charge! #himtoo!

shows him in the video a few times too.

>You literally elected a guy who bragged about grabbing women by the pussy and you all had no issues with that. But let a woman grab YOU by the balls and suddenly it's an issue.
so, when a nigger or gaggle of niggers kidnap and torture a disabled white kid, i should be able to abduct and torture niggers?
i like where your head's at, OP.
good for you. fight the mainstream fake news and down with reverse racism!!

We've read Rules for Radicals too, faggot. This shit stops working when we have your playbook.

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Hi, Michael

>Huge double standard
Funny how leftists complain about men raping and molesting but when women do it, men should just be grateful the molester/rapist gave him attention.
Funny how this was sparked over a tape of a discussion a different person had where he explained how women acted if you were rich enough whereas this women actually went out and grabbed his junk.

Are you sure you really want to talk double standards?

Trump only grabbed women by the pussy who wanted to be grabbed. This will be a good lesson for you OP. You can finally start figuring out how the real world works.

Every Communist must fucking hang.

this guy missed such a huge opportunity he should have grabbed her hands twisted her arms brought her down to the ground and told her hes making a citizens arrest yelled for the cops behind him to take her in.
>>he would probably be tackled by the kids in front of him.
>>also by the cops behind him.
>>they would take him in and her. and others
>>he would be able to prove that she broke the law and he has the right to apprehend her.
>>it would have made world wide news
I would have taken her down so fast and hard she would forever learn to think before acting or speaking again.

Attached: 1538895647942.jpg (733x850, 125K)