Conspiracies you actually believe

The “cocktail” vaccine shots have caused some to develop autism

Attached: 40FF28DF-32E8-4A94-BD6F-AAD05899E01A.jpg (194x260, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4
youtu.be/c3X41n0hTbE
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=359
youtu.be/R52_PdZlSq8
youtu.be/4KHfmwF3GVY
youtu.be/s7L2PVdrb_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your posts have been known to cause cancer.

That the term 'conspiracy theory' was popularised by the CIA/FBI after the JFK assassination to use as a weaponised term to discredit those who weren't buying the official narrative. It has been used in this way ever since

op is secretly gay

GOLF RUMORS

This and they also perpetuate well-poisoning bullshit to further discredit people by proxy.

This.
Also...
1. The earth is an enclosed, stationary plane.
2. Elvis lives. He's now Bob Joyce, preacher in a small church behind a Pizza Hut in Benton Arkansas.
3. Jesus Christ is returning soon!

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

world trade center towers were hit by some exotic weaponry

Attached: 1544721948909.jpg (1340x1172, 586K)

everyone is a jew except me

not all jews are bad, but most are

>all you have to do is believe in jesus, nothing else, to be a good person
fuck fake ass christians

Attached: 1542824848229.jpg (1132x643, 203K)

Attached: 1542828480706.jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

Lel

It's all true; the fluoride, the vaccines, the lizard-people and the fact that OP is a faggot.

Q

hey friend. Go to the WOEIH website and download the slides yourself.

also watch this 4 part presentation
youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4

Attached: 053.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

>Conspiracies you actually believe
all of them

Attached: 260px-Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (260x297, 13K)

this

The elites are trying creating -with the inmigration of shitkins in europe- the perfect aryan.
The racemix is an eugenesic estrategy, the weak people will racemix, and the best genetics will not

>will racemix
will go to racemix*

first other person i've seen say this

youtu.be/c3X41n0hTbE

All of them except lizard people.

-vaccines
-holohoax
-moon landings
-jfk
-sandy hook
-jews run the world
-flat earth
-evolution
-chemtrails
-steralizing us with wifi/5g

Flat earth I thought was a CIA psyop to discredit conspiracies that are real, but the actual psyop is the flat earth society, they throw in a lot of disinfo to lead people astray. It becomes blatantly obvious the world is flat if you actually look into it.

When in doubt, look to the bible and know that kikes are devil worshipers and never to be trusted.

>but the actual psyop is the flat earth society

THIS. You'd have to be a literal retard to think the Earth isn't flat. Why do you think anytime someone that is anyone lets this fact out it is quickly ridiculed at once by the entire mainstream media?

One of the biggest things that I think has been overlooked about the cause of autism and it's been probably done purposely, is that they are now giving children and even babies vaccines that are meant for adults. But here's one that most people probably have also overlooked and it doesn't relate to vaccines. Fillings for teeth. Quicksilver is another term for mercury and is often what is used, especially in lower income situations.

Explain to me how our continents would fit on a 2d plane now that we have common air travel.

nigga just send a weather balloon into the stratosphere with a camera
You can prove that shit in a couple hours

The Sumerian creation accounts

>Explain to me how our continents would fit on a 2d plane

Uhhh...

Attached: map-of-world.jpg (1100x813, 137K)

Yeah, of the saudi sandnigger variety fuckwad

based Pike poster

Attached: 1546008744045pol.jpg (1600x5632, 1.98M)

How do you get from Tokyo to USA you disinfo kike. Why are all other satellites/planets in the universe round but we're flat?

The only time you will ever see curvature is with a fish eyed lens. There is no photos of any curvature ever to bee seen even 100,000+ feet up despite the fact it should be seen around 40,000 feet given the size of the earth.

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=359

Attached: 42874249_691961231171000_807440112047620096_n.jpg (366x401, 31K)

You honestly believe greenland has 2x the surface area of the US?

How many bud lites did mama have cletus?

>2 planes caused this
user... i...

Attached: 1534866304694.jpg (960x622, 122K)

False, watch any video from the ISS.

Flat earth morons head back to lefty pol where you're welcome

titanic was sunk to get rid of those three guys against the federal reserve

Satallites aren't real and planets used to be called wondering stars, aka they are stars that have their own unique orbit. They aren't physical things you can land on rather lights in the firmament for telling of signs and seasons.

Satellites aren't real.

Attached: stars.jpg (480x360, 21K)

baste

>look at my photos from Nasa!

Are you fucking retarded. ISS is fake and gay, a braindead child could see that.

Attached: 1536687900692.jpg (1344x960, 304K)

So the moon isn't real?

>How do you get from Tokyo to USA you disinfo kike.
The Pacific...you feeling okay?

>Why are all other satellites/planets in the universe round but we're flat?
They're not, do you believe everything you're told?

>You honestly believe greenland has 2x the surface area of the US?
How the fuck should I know? I do know that our world is flat as pancake though.

400+ mph impacts with giant jet fuel filled aircraft compromised the upper structure of some of the largest buildings in the world. Them collapsing is going to absolutely wreck the surrounding area. Want a real conspiracy? google urban moving 9/11. Mossad agents were set up and filming when the planes struck. They were cheering, even got picked up by the FBI and interrogated. You may be a shill but there's your red pill supository

How do you get to the Pacific Ocean from the North Pacific Ocean if the Earth is flat?

The moon and sun are small/close "lights" that orbit around the north pole. They are not physical things you can land on.

Attached: 1537145440771.gif (482x482, 1.11M)

If you cannot access DMT

You can't communicate with aliens

Wanna know how I know you're a poorfag?

>All of them except lizard people.
The Draco/Alpha Draconis reptilian race are the actual archons user.

Attached: 1548103165088.jpg (3264x2238, 1.94M)

The fact that if we were to travel to an extra terrestrial planet with exotic life we would first colonize on its poles and use stealth to study instead of completely avoiding such planets like in star trek

Because I am Canadian and it costs me a weeks paycheque to buy meat?

pin point two things on the map, connect the line. Not hard.

Attached: 43059942_10103856219856588_2378612210613092352_n.jpg (771x960, 108K)

MAGA

Attached: 1547622423527.png (797x456, 68K)

Everyone in pol is from usa.

I've seen the ISS transit the moon with my own two eyes through a telescope. Composite images of earth and iphone wallpapers copy pasted to a meme don't change anything brainlet.

do you not see the tires, friend? nothing crushed these trucks

Attached: 5321.jpg (1024x672, 1.02M)

My radar for stupid people is 'flat earth'. I feel retarded even typing those two words. It's so fucking stupid. You can't explain seasons using a flat earth scenario.

Because you've never used an expensive telescope, probably because your parents were poor curry niggers let in to canada by the cucks. Don't worry, we'll deport you when we annex canada.

based and redpilled

RIP JFK.

Attached: Two_JFKs.jpg (760x1111, 609K)

Any video that proves earth is not flat is obviously false. You should know that

>How do you get to the Pacific Ocean from the North Pacific Ocean if the Earth is flat?

Attached: crossing_the_pacific_for_faggots.jpg (220x220, 25K)

Space is 3D. This is plainly obvious. If gravity exists, the default organizational structure for all matter of sufficient quantity is a sphere. Any sufficiently large amount of mass in 3D space pretty much has to organize into a sphere over time. I've seen flat earthers deny gravity, their delusions know few limits.

You saw a fucking speck in the sky, could have been a drone, weather balloon, anything. That means fucking shit and if that is all you have as proof you live on a spinning ball, you need to actually reevaluate your life.

A friend of mine has a several thousand dollar telescope and is a keen astrologer. He even acknowledges the moon appears to be it's own light source and not a reflection of the sun's light other wise there should be a hot spot like you seen when shining a light on a ball.

Seasons is probably the easiest thing to explain and makes more sense on flat earth than globe one.
youtu.be/R52_PdZlSq8

Attached: 48425074_1246108212213373_8288625383301971968_n.jpg (646x960, 88K)

Gravity is fake and gay

I believe there is at least some truth to 99% of them. Some a lot more than others.

I like where you are going but even 3 dimensional space has subsets within it which could be defined as alternate dimensions within a 3d radiance

Gravity has been reduced to gravitrons in quantum mechanics

>Gravity is fake and gay

Confirmed

Genocide is the only solution.

Attached: 6783227808159.jpg (700x700, 133K)

Lol. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1514511156539.gif (320x180, 956K)

Naruto was s mass cia gkownigger psyop to make blond boys autistic

The Flat Earth red pill is a red pill that half of the people on this board won’t take.

If you research it with an IQ over 120 you will eventually realize how brainwashed we all have been.

Verner Von Braun (Nazi rocket scientist and FOUNDER of NASA and creater of the V2 rocket) on his gravestone has the Bible verse in pic related on it.

Attached: 06084683-4B72-4441-A9F1-0BE322D7E875.jpg (1024x683, 121K)

this is not a conspiracy theory it is a fact, their documents on this are public and undenied

Then go jump off a cliff faggot. None of us will stop you

Are you a muslim living in Ontario? I do know for a fact that muslims are hardcore flat Earth believers and that when I was in middle school our science curriculum had to be re-visioned due to sandnigger parents complaining that science was "islamophobic".

Attached: 1500197302241.jpg (1620x854, 54K)

youre not gonna ignore my posts now, are you friend? care to explain how this car blocks away was effected by those big heavy planes?

Attached: heat and no heat.png (1701x1080, 2.4M)

That's right

and he named Marvel John Parsons as the Father of Rocket Science.

Guess why?

Scalar Pulse displacement -

Nope, the solar panel structure was clear visible. Also, I was using GPS in the 90's long before jamal pumped you into your crackwhore mothers cunt. There were no cellular systems in the backcountry then and no solar planes. Satellites are real, and the only thing more vast than the universe is the space between your ears

You realize under flat earth thinking the "heavens" don't fucking exist, right?
Flat earth is a Jewish lie to confuse Christians.

>911 done by bush/kikes
>aliens in Antarctica
>jfk killed by driver (CIA)
>they new about pearl harbor before the japanese attacked
>flat earth is a CIA psyop
>hollow earth is the real truth
>most UFOLOGIST and UFO communities are plants and psyops used to undermine the knowledge of said groups
>protocols of zion are real
>aliens exist
>rocket hit the pentagon not a plane
>hitler and nazis made it to Antarctica/Agartha

Attached: 3216D117-E92E-487A-A00F-FE338089CB0F.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

How many times do they have to fo it before you cucks understand we cant take any chances with them again.

not questioning you, but you have a link? For future redpilling purposes

literally none of them after 2016, Trump is proof there is not a puppet string pulling organization controlling anything. the world is actually controlled by people as smart as your average Jow Forums posters and Bilderberg group is in a constant state of BTFO

Not a flat earther but gravity still has no explination.

>What causes mass?
>Oh why gravity of course
>What causes gravity?
>Oh well mass of course

Every fucking time. The fuckers just don't want to admit that it's no different than magnetic attraction.

Attached: 19aef8218bbffb227ab2375a0a395c11.jpg (992x762, 212K)

It can be infuriating even mentioning it to allegedly redpilled people who still show cognitive dissonance at the sheer mention of flat earth. I laughed at it too for the first year at least, it's not easy to accept.

white Christian

I'd fall because I am heavier than the air around me. buoyancy and density is all you need to explain why things fall or rise.

Attached: gravity.jpg (960x861, 91K)

Lol wrong board shill. Nazi scientists helping us get to the moon, vs nigger tier nasa today only furthers the argument against you.

Operation paperclip was amazing, kept great aryan scientists out of the hands of the soviet jews

possibly

hey you dumb nigger, gonna explain this shit away or what? stop hiding

Attached: Slide63.jpg (960x720, 171K)

Then the firmament (the stars) are not tangible and accessible, you literally just debunked yourself in your own post. Flat Earth is a kike PSYOP to dissuade and funnel those with above average intelligence into the wrong direction. The real truth is that we’re on a hollow earth. Why the fuck do you think (((they))) will shoot down yourairplane or torpedo your boat if you get to close to the (((frozen abyss of nothingness and ice)))? Its because its the biggext entrance

Attached: 0C61F870-ED37-45C2-8725-40D749221E5B.jpg (1080x1569, 496K)

You could see the earth’s curvature superimposed on the moon during the lunar eclipse a few nights ago. Saw it myself, can confirm.

Flat earth eternally btfo

Fell for the KIKE PSYOP

Its hollow IDIOT

Attached: CE526250-90DF-4288-88B5-2B04F882114E.jpg (728x512, 135K)

Pic related, MAYANS KNEW THE TRUTH

Attached: 8F7E3651-6466-462F-8730-33CA9F5F175D.jpg (600x600, 264K)

Gravity appears to be the result of curved spacetime itself. Mass stretches space, and more mass stretches space more. This lines up with time dilation, as we know both more mass/gravity AND high velocity dilates time. High velocity mass stretches space behind it like the wake of a boat, which slows time inside the distortion field. We also know that gravity is wave-like, as we have detected gravitational waves from far off cosmic events. Black holes seem to be where we get so much mass it one place it breaks space some how, this is clearly observable at any KFC in the south

youtu.be/4KHfmwF3GVY

no proof of curvature, earth spinning, gravity, vacuum existing beside a pressurized air system, etc. Be gone kike.

Attached: lunareclipse.jpg (586x565, 35K)

bouancy happens because there is greater force from gravity on the material above you, pulling it down around you and pushing you up. If the net force form your volumes gravity is less than the medium you are in you will rise.

There is no bouancy in zero G. Bouancy IS gravity in action.

Now think with your little brainlet, why are some things heavier than others? MORE MASS. More mass == higher gravitational attraction. Means more force.

A destroyed, burned out car. You caught me, space isn't real!

Notice the GAME OF THRONES intro

youtu.be/s7L2PVdrb_8

GoT is owned by (((HBO)))
The intro is a hollow earth model with a sun inside of it, curving inverse just like the inside of the hollow earth

They’re literally fucking with us by making the most popular show in television history’s intro the HOLLOW EARTH MODEL

HIDDEN
IN
PLAIN
SIGHT

Attached: 721CE04E-0276-4CAB-8BAA-F86B3A8F12AF.jpg (1944x1849, 1.48M)

The JFK assassination was done by the CIA/FBI because they didn't like that JFK was a man of the people and were worried their power was going to get taken away

THE MULTITUDINOUS FELONIOUS BRAZEN ATTEMPT TO FRAME CANDIDATE AND NOW PRESIDENT TRUMP

The approaching shadow of the earth is curved in your picture moshie

Pressure systems

hehe

Attached: owls.jpg (125x66, 2K)