This kills the religiotard

Attached: images-6.jpg (321x499, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucg.org/the-good-news/alexander-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice, take this soros meme in return

Attached: 2A9D9273-B076-44EC-B9ED-7ACE1CACE51E.gif (1200x931, 717K)

Oy vey! Stop that! The US should never ditch Christianity and stop supporting Israel!

>posting gore on Jow Forums
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

>he's sick to his stomach
it's okay pussy you'll sleep at some point

Attached: BBC35299-1EA4-4F02-BE1C-454AEAF7C91A.gif (960x960, 686K)

> tl;dr The universe created itself because gravity

Attached: idiot.png (645x729, 56K)

>something came from nothing

>G-d came from nothing
Das rite!

But how do you KNOW that something can’t come from nothing bro!? *inhales weed* Maybe the universe just always existed bro, maybe it just always “is” and there can’t be nothing bro. Why can’t you be a logical atheist like me? According to science literally anything is possible, there’s like 11 universes made out of strings but you’re an idiot if you believe that a God exists.

God exists outside of our temporal understanding.

No it actually makes me laugh at atheists even more.

Now kys

Just be grateful it's the G-d that you "chose" and not that other sucky gOD!

God always was. Humans can only comprehend our universe, there was a beginning and there is an end, can't have that with no God or something existing outside our universe.

I haven't read this. Why does it say?

>The Universe came out of nothing, life is a random accident, consciousness is the mechanical product of the brain, morality is a social construct.
The nonsense you people believe.

>>G-d
Kys you disgusting kike

Attached: 1533645877446.png (870x1730, 293K)

That's right, there's literally no way you wouldn't rape, kill and steal without G-d's word, you dumb mix between a less than a human abo and a disgraced criminal.

Prophetical evidence that Jesus Christ is God.

Daniels 70 weeks;

Daniel 9:24 “Seventy weeks are determined upon your people and upon your holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.”

70 weeks = 490 days = 490 years
> a day for a year, how so?

And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness. After the number of the days in which you searched the land, even forty days,EACH DAY FOR A YEAR, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years..." (Numbers 14:33,34a)

Daniel 9:25 “Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.”

457 BC Persia

Artaxerxes I issues a decree to rebuild Jerusalem.
7 weeks = 49 days = 49 years
-457+49= 408

408 BC Second temple is complete

62 weeks = 434 days = 434 years
-408 + 434 = 26 + 1
>Since the year 0 BC doesnt exist and we jumped from 1BC to 1AC we add 1 year

27 BC Jesus Christ gets baptized

Daniel 9:27 “And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

1 week = 7 days = 7 years

in the midst He will cause the sacrifice to cease

30 AD Jesus Christ gets crucified

34 AD The stoning of Stephen ( jews reject the covenant)

Attached: onlyou.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Read it. Dawkins is an idiot.

This kills the gaytheist

Attached: 1527137901069.jpg (1852x6928, 2.22M)

>Kys you disgusting kike
Why would I? You literally can't stop giving me shekels!

Strawman

Argument from ignorance fallacy

Atheism has nothing to do with why the universe exists, the mechanics of the brain, and social constructs.

Attached: biblegames.jpg (653x518, 51K)

Hilarious. But gaps in scientific knowledge can't become proofs for religious "knowledge;" they can only become areas of plausible deniability for religious apologists to bunker down in until the next discovery.

>ever wondered why you aren't living in an Islamic shithole
>the Crusades

Attached: IMG_4744.png (207x243, 6K)

Aren't you putting FAITH in the fact that science will discover literally anything? You have no evidence to prove such a claim.

>the weakest force in the cosmos
Electricity turned everything on.

Strawman

everything*

Jumping straight to the ad hominem I see. The concept of the value of human life that has been developed by Western philosophy was a central aspect of the teachings of the early Christians.

How is it a strawman?

Seriously?

even Alexander "the great" did not issued a raid on jerusalem because of daniel's prophecy

ucg.org/the-good-news/alexander-
reads-about-himself-in-the-book-of-daniel

readwe dont always hold by evidence but by faith alone
prophecy were brought forth because of the hardness of our hearts and our unbelief...

come back brother Abba Father loves you

Attached: danielstatue.jpg (428x538, 70K)

There isn't anywhere near as much power in "choosing your own delusion" as you think. It always comes back to bite you, somehow. The best course is simply to stay curious. Always moving, pushing limits, trying to do what you believe is logically and emotionally best, for you and yours.

Attached: RWDS.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

Yes, I am an atheist and do not think the universe came from nothing

>developed by Western philosophy
Remind me, when did Western philosophy "start"?

It’s an interesting book but it didn’t kill my faith like you claim

Don't waste your time babbling with gaytheist Bryan, some can't be saved from themselves.

Where do you think it came from? Not being a dick, genuinely curious.

Fair enough

Will he be ok?

With Socrates. The concept of do unto others etc, was developed by Western philosophy into the system of morals and ethics we have today. Our legal system is predicated on it.

What does it say?

So it literally has nothing to do with G-d, right?

Somis this going to be another thread where athiests prove their "non-belief" is totally not a faith based religion because it is simply not believing in something while at the same time trying to argue their point in order to convince others a negative is true?

>my pagaytheist quasi-belief-system

Attached: 1389153117134.jpg (960x523, 90K)

I don't think you read what I wrote.

I'm intellectually honest and the only answer is "I don't know".
There's nothing wrong with saying I don't know. The origin of the universe is mysterious, nobody knows, theists just pretend they know.

Now if I was to guess, a guess which is almost certainly wrong as I have no expertise in the subject, I would say that it is impossible for something to not exists, and there is a cyclical pattern of universes being infinitely created, created from the previous universe and keep going back infinitely

Are you fucking retarded, SAY GOD, gee to the oh dee, you athiest fags are part of the same group with communists and gays.

Attached: aaaaaaa.png (2541x1440, 3.55M)

Logical bedrock isn't "a gap in scientific knowledge." Nothing has no properties which could give rise to anything. In order to say that something comes from nothing, you have to redefine nothing to mean something. Typically, unbelievers will define nothing to mean a quantum vacuum, but that isn't nothing, it's a quantum vacuum. I've also heard people define nothing as quantum equilibrium, but that's not nothing either. The standard Cosmological model says that the universe seemingly came from nothing. Nothing preceed the big bang. Something cannot come from nothing

Attached: 1548387358181.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

It’s basically the foundation to most Athiest beliefs. It states that believing in God is no more than a hypothesis like any other. It promotes natural selection and evolution as the center of intelligent design and Athiests can derive morality without the presence of a God.

>The GOD Delusion
>2009+10 Anno DOMINI

Attached: he still reads dawkins.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I read what you wrote. I still don't see how "morality is a social construct" is nonsense to you since you've said yourself that morality takes its roots in Western philosophy starting with Socrates.

G-d.

There's no empirical evidence for an eternal cycle of universes, whether you prefer universes spawning other universes or an expand and contract model. Further, the math on both models breaks down after a while, meaning neither can be eternal. This necessitates an absolute origin if the universe that is outside the universe, as objects can't create themselves.

This is just a claim without any arguments
>cuz he acts in mysterious ways and shit lmao
Pathetic response.

Imagine being this retarded.

>the math on both models breaks down after a while
Okay, this is epic.

Hebrews 4:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Isaiah 1:18

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

there is no such thing as irredeemable
Jesus has paid it all

Attached: infull.jpg (288x288, 13K)

I agree entirely. I find the certainty of Atheists to be just as baseless and prone to fanaticism as that of the theists. The mystery is and will in all likelihood remain just that - a mystery.

Morality is derived from objective truth written deep into the fabric of the Universe. You'd know this if you had any semblance of the Divine Spark in you. Since you don't I'm afraid I have to inform you that you're literally an NPC and are missing out on the greatest things in life.

>what kind of blue pill gets less popular
The lies that get covered by the truth.
Just go and worship your kike on a stick.

Having no background or credential in Philosophy or Theology, his authority to criticise Religion is on par with his expertise to rebuild your transmission.

And his basic "theory", which produced not much more than a coffee table display best seller book, has been peer challenged.

Attached: putin_cookie.jpg (480x360, 31K)

They don't hate christ, they shill him using media and christianity was born by a jew called saul of tarsus.
This picture is so fucking dumb. Jow Forums loves it.

>Morality is derived from objective truth written deep into the fabric of the Universe.
You know what else it written deep into the fabric of the Universe? Since I don't have any Divine Spark in me I can't know but I'm pretty sure that it's something about your mom.

The Roman Catholic church is run by Jesuits (which are conversos = Jews). The catholic church was started by Jews. This all goes back to the Sanhedrin who allowed Constantine to establish a religion for the Hebrews who had converted to Christ as a way of still maintaining control of them. The Sanhedrin (Hebrew and Jewish Palestinian Aramaic: סנהדרין; Greek: Συνέδριον, synedrion, "sitting together," hence "assembly" or "council") were assemblies of either twenty-three or seventy-one rabbis appointed to sit as a tribunal in every city in the ancient Land of Israel. Henry Makow has a website that you can learn the truth from. Having someone else do the dirty work and therefore inherit the resulting backlash is an old Zionist trick dating back to midevil Europe. Not having skills or services to create wealth Zionists became tax Farmers. They convinced the various rulers to use them as tax collectors in hopes it would keep the commoners from revolting against the kingdom.

There's a reason high-religious areas are perfectly correlated with low HDI and human suffering: religion is made for people who suffer. Christianity stood because it was basically what people wanted. A god like them, suffering and dying so they didn't feel alone. Roman gods were hilarious pricks who fucked you from birth to death for shits, so Jesus was a far more welcome landlord… Even if you boil it down to major religions like hinduism, abrahamic religions (you can decide whether they should be "separate" but of course the answer is obvious given tensions), buddhism and other "folk" religions with thousand-year histories, the argument still stands.

Attached: 1547749528460.gif (1576x9930, 1.72M)

>Having no background or credential in Philosophy or Theology, his authority to criticise Religion is on par with his expertise to rebuild your transmission.
Literally anyone can use that defence.

She is a nice lady.

information is never attained by natural processes
>atheists BTFO forever

Oh, so your a constructionist. That explains a lot. Western philosophy began with Socrates who himself referred to the existence of a "God" rather than the "gods" of his day. He also stated that he was guided by an inner voice - or daemon.

>pathetic response
And this is your response? Now that's pathetic.

>not playing sports is a sport
No, this is a thread where christians quote themselves until they're blue in the face and pretend that they're martyrs when no one cares.

Attached: christies.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

> write a book
> be angry they took it too seriously

I kent even right now.

>your mom
Ah yes, the eternal 14 year old strikes again.
Where's your parents kid?

The earth is round
>atheists btfo forever
Nice logic, christkike.
Of course you want a real answer.
Believing in the Christian god is obviously retarfed (see Epicurus). 2+2=4, user.

Go back to tumblr.

The only reason you retreat to "agnostic atheism" is because atheism proper got BTFO'd. If you had arguments you'd use them.

Amen brother
But I fear that some people will forever reject Christ out of thier own vanity and pride.
Sad but True

Attached: trancetrancedegeneration.png (1000x1310, 370K)

The riddle of epicurus is predicated upon the notion that the God is Omnipotent, omnibenevolent and omniscient. I disagree with the second one - I never said I was Christian.

Mel Gibson got a so many nominations at the (((Oscars))) for the Passion of Christ. The Jews hate Christ so much, guys. Christianity is the truth even if a Jew directed movies that blatantly shill it more than the holocaust.

>applying scientific method to metaphysical concepts
>WTF why it's not working?!
>Oh! I know! X doesn't exist!
>because scientific method couldn't prove it!

Attached: 1527643574193.png (645x729, 43K)

Yeah, ignore a the arguments made in this thread about christ and believe some quotes from a jewish book.

Epicurius hinges on free will not being a thing.

There is zero evidence of the metaphysical

In a sense, yes. But this isn't anywhere near the leap required of a muslim or christian.

If you're not a solipsist, you are ready to believe in the scientific method, in the idea that humans can understand the universe around us. Indeed, nobody lives like a solipsist; nobody walks out of their philosophy classroom and starts shitting on the ground, then telling people "you're not even real, you're just a delusion of my mind, nothing is real but my consciousness" while getting hauled away by campus security. Everyone already lives as though the conditions we experience are real and part of an objective reality with consistent rules, without taking any bold ideological step. The scientific method is merely taking this intuitive understanding of reality and applying it rigorously.

>Something cannot come from nothing

How do you know that?

This is the point, though; where the scientific viewpoint says "we don't know yet," the religious apologist leaps in to say "AH HA, it must be God."

This is a non-sequitor, especially when keeping in mind that it's never some deistic, impersonal god that's being discussed, but the same god that supposedly inscribed some tablets with rules against making idols. The God of the Gaps is a weak figure because he is so closely aligned with the gaps in our knowledge and so stringently avoids areas where he used to be prominent, if it has been shown that another explanation is available.

Attached: 1290961670718.png (525x562, 20K)

>nuh science bad
The entire state of kikes.
>bbut god acts misterieus ways and shit

>atheists
>arguments

Why do atheists have the need to convert people to non-believing? Most people in the west are non practicing deists anyway so your militant lack of theology is just self grandeur. Literally what is wrong with being agnostic? Why do you have to be so sure that nothing exists outside your human comprehension of the universe?

Dawkins is a pendejo beta male that was bullied in school, prove me wrong

>Protip: you can't

What are you going on about Mario?
What are you mad about?

No I think the Bible still outsells that one by a very, very wide margin. But nice try.

Attached: 1503183843321.jpg (600x753, 43K)

No, he doesn't. Muh free will is not an excuse not when god created the deluge especially. You're an idiot if you believe the abrahamic god.

>atheists
>arguments
(You).

Pfffft. You think GOD, AKA spaghetti cloud monster created all men equally?!?!
pahahahaha

Evolution was the one that created all men equally.

Attached: Richard Dawkins.png (459x520, 344K)

We don't like to see our fellow man deluded.
Do you like it when someone starts talking to you about seeing a ghost?
That's how we feel

Ad hominem

Appeal to popularity logical fallacy

>Evolution
The missing link.

>Being this delusional
KEK!

Attached: metaphysics.jpg (762x960, 85K)

In a perfect vacuum energy magically appears to prevent absolute zero.

(You).
It's literally the Christians that try to covert people to their beliefs.
They teach Christianity to infants and make them think the other religions are bad using the school and media. It's almost as if christkikianity is a brainwashing program, it's almost as if jews are behind it.

>It’s basically the foundation to most Athiest beliefs

There are no atheist beliefs, atheism is an entirely negative philosophy which is comprised purely of skepticism for any and all religious claims.

Discussion of natural selection, evolution and morality is there purely to counter the inevitable claims of religious apologists that morality is the exclusive arena of religion (and therefore proof of the veracity of religious beliefs), rather than an emergent property of all social animals.