They can't hide it much longer

People are starting to record in infrared and terrifying shit is showing up.
Do you ever wonder the real reason why the military keeps it tightly under wraps?
What if the truth is nothing we could stand to hear?
But it doesn't matter.
At some point the corruption and secrecy regarding this will end because it will simply be undeniable.
And the geopolitical and technological landscape of the entire world will be changed forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=mnYvfZTN2jo

Attached: ir_video.png (1818x932, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8INxcn-2gc4
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/nuclear-fission-confirmed-as-source-of-more-than-half-of-earths-heat/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_and_evolution_of_the_Solar_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accretion_(astrophysics)
youtube.com/watch?v=aNgwm-h-aeU
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
matrixdisclosure-abe3.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Untitled-2.jpg
youtu.be/jHpxjuX-rDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cgi, pretty shitty video I seen better out of Disney

I've thought about trying something similar before.
Nothing should show up if you're looking into the sky in infrared.
Vacuum of space should make all thermal values negated and unable to be seen.

CGI pieces of shredded weather balloons in a cloud of swamp gas

That reflected off of Venus, you forgot that.

Any idea what device this user was using to record?
I want an approximation of the necessary price to do this myself, and want to know what resolution picked this up, so I can do similar.
I doubt my gun's thermal camera is strong enough to see like that.

Okay spoon feed me a bit because I don't want to watch the entire video and try to figure this out for myself: what sort of terrifying shit are you claiming they are finding?

Because everything you're suggesting is possible, but maybe (probably) totally unrelated to what you think is going on..

No idea. Almost seems like you need a telescope as well.
I doubt most people with really good equipment are looking, so we're probably not even seeing the best footage that could be caught yet.
God knows how big this is.
All I know is when I saw the STS-48 video I realized we need to build the space wall 10 feet higher.

Start watching at 7:00.

I had a nightmare a while ago that I used my thermal imager to look at the moon, and it was visible, which would mean it was in atmosphere.
Needless to say, shit got spooky immediately after realizing this in said dream.

I took this pic. I can see lines, and lettering. It's not really a cloud.

Attached: Cloaked Battlestar.jpg (2592x1944, 454K)

It's not that the kikes are subhuman.. they're not human

Unless the news team faked this, this is also really spooky.
youtube.com/watch?v=8INxcn-2gc4

Hmm nvm, those might actually be seagulls after all.

Okay but what are you or the uploader suggesting is in this video? I mean because even if any given video like this is legit, and its reasonable to assume its not but certainly some are, it could be anything. Right? I'm not saying it's not interesting or worth discussing, I'm just saying it's maybe silly to jump to any conclusions.

That's a convincing "CIA it's swamp gas" impression.
Well done!

No one wants to know truth, it's fucked up. Our solar system is already exploited by galactic alien race conglomerations. We are already being infiltrated with alien hybrid, who are superior mentally to us and they are loyal to the conglomerate. Anyways it's beyond one individual to stop this process. There are ways to protest itself etc. All in all it's a battle against the odds and at worst a losing battle.

Attached: i_fear_no_man_cia.png (500x497, 157K)

>At some point the corruption and secrecy regarding this will end because it will simply be undeniable.

It's already pretty undeniable and guess what, it doesn't matter, people don't care enough to demand answers in large numbers. $21 trillion goes missing, the government admits to UFOs by showing that military video on mainstream media, and nothing happened. People care more about what's on Netflix

You know why they glow, right?
They're scared of the dark.

I'm not claiming it's anything, I want to know what they're claiming it is and why. I'm entirely open minded and able to accept anything might be true. Any arguments I might present wouldn't be because I believe somebody is wrong or want to convince anybody they are wrong, but because I want them to convince me they are right.

Ayys don’t exist faggot. Grow a brain.

Assuming it isn't fake, what exactly could it be?
What natural phenomenon does this?

Heat signatures, moving in patterns in the sky.
That means they're not birds, as that's not even close to any bird's flight pattern.
So, they're UFO's as in unidentified flying objects, probably just an advanced drone or something.

>assuming it isn’t fake

Well, see, that’s where you fuck up. Ayys don’t exist. Start with “assuming” that.

I have no idea, that doesn't mean it isn't a natural phenomenon. Assuming that it isn't fake I'd say it doesn't look like it could be a natural phenomenon, but then again have you even seen some of the unbelievable shit that IS a natural phenomenon? I can't really rule it out entirely.

Going along with the very likely possibility it isn't a natural phenomenon, however, I definitely wouldn't jump to the conclusion it's aliens or anything.

Okay if this is what you are suggesting and what came to my mind when I spotted this thread then yes, absolutely and it is very alarming.

Yeah well it's not that taxes will end and the elite will kill themselve. Anyway, those who care, like some of us, have seen some shit and know some shit, so the shock is gone and the motivation to act is low, because fighting again NPC's defending their perception of reality is just tiresome and the results are small.
Not that 'they' have won, it's just that NPC's have lost.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

Having only once heard of the expanding earth theory, I went from being a non believer and agressive skeptic of aliens to an immediate believer.
The concept of an expanding earth would only suggest a plasma core.
This would mean that the earth is a natural dyson sphere. Which would mean most planets are natural dyson spheres.
This upgrades ANY intelligent life in the universe to a “class two” civilization on the Kardashev scale, including our own planet.

Stop assuming flying saucers are aliens.

Do you even know what infrared is?

What a retarded shitpost.

>STS-48
Flash Flash =
>Thrusters
Big light = Thrusters
particle changing direction = movement from the ship via thrusters

Yes, a spectrum of light outside the human vision.
It's also used for thermal imaging.
Any other questions, Muhammed?

Go on

a
>>its the govt
b
>>its aliens
c
>>its supernaturals interdimensional etc
d
>>its fake

The only thing that will ever bring confidence in one of these is experience.
>>if in a lifetime you see something weird
you believe in a.b or c
>>if in a lifetime you don't see anything
you believe in d

put that together with time the average person actually looks at the sky and you have nothing we know nothing we are monkeys.

ive been to mexico and ive seen those structures dedicated to astronomy and that shit is so simple a mexican can build one. I believe more citizens should start building observatories. I will if anything you can make money taking pics of sky events and have a cool fucking hobby

Attached: 1544844250720.png (1067x1200, 516K)

Give me one reason to believe that video is authentic.

Attached: 1542992265632.png (738x480, 236K)

Not either poster but:
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/nuclear-fission-confirmed-as-source-of-more-than-half-of-earths-heat/
If this is true, why aren't their plate tectonics on the moon if it is literally ripped Earth and therefore has decaying uranium and whatnot too?
If this is true, what is the explanation for Mars' tectonic death, it ran out of Uranium? I

>there*

do you know anything about planetary formation and accretion?

I’ve got an infrared converted camera, it doesn’t look anything like this.

The core is a ball of iron amongst other things.
As it cools, it expands.
As the sun goes through it's cycles, the sun't electromagnetic field from it's iron core interferes with our magnetic field, and causes the iron which is under enough pressure to be solid despite it's above boiling temperature to turn more liquid.
This in turn makes for many earthquakes, and it does not shrink back to it's original size, it gains a little every time this happens.

Of course I don’t, and of course you don’t either, you finite human.

im going to guess military paratrooper drill first 3 go in formation rest go one by one in rapid succession.

I wonder what board will be the next Jow Forums once this place finally turns into /b/

Attached: 937.gif (500x281, 343K)

I do, a fair bit even.

Finally?
Nigger, it is and has been since 2016.

unbanned nudity isnt quite here yet

He was using a DSLR camera modified to record infrared. You can do this for under $200 in 1080 and under $700 in 4K (probably less by now)

Obligitory
2D Pangea my ass

Attached: 74F6C9A0-BF4B-4039-8431-2DBB023174A2.gif (400x300, 2.23M)

Doing a fine job so far.

Ah, you got me there.
Sucks, /b/ turned into absolute shit.
I want my /b/tards back, I miss them.

>finally turns into /b/
>finally

It has been for a long time user. In fact before Jow Forums existed /b/ was more like what Jow Forums is than what /b/ is now.

This video is over a year old and I can’t seem to watch it. Nothing happens when I’m clicking play.

It also makes sense, as the grand canyon was a river.
How can that have ever been, if there's not enough water in the world (at it's current size) to make a river there?

>Of course I don’t, and of course you don’t either, you finite human.

actually, I know plenty about them.

you should read, it's very educational.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_and_evolution_of_the_Solar_System

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accretion_(astrophysics)

Don't be a nigger. All cameras record in infrared. Photo sensitive chips used in cameras are sensitive to light wavelengths being the scope of Human vision. The even have to put filters on the front of lenses because it causes focus issues. This is not as important in Black and white cameras however, and isn't used. This is one of the reasons b&w cameras are better at night. Infrared light just looks like regular illumination on your screen.

go back to you fucking psycho

All the water on earth is merely astral condensation.

Attached: 5B848E4C-914F-42FE-A23B-22F9116BAAF8.jpg (636x636, 66K)

Could this be a Chinese lantern or home made hot air balloon that is slowly burning up or falling apart?

Define that shit you just said.

Aliens are real, they are what demons were called in the bible

Jesus is also real, he is a nordic alien sent from a distant galaxy to save human kind

we are years away from disclosure, and everything you know will change when it happens

can you circle it or something?

could it be perhaps that some people find a way to tweak it adding layers of something?

AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>wikipedia
The absolute breadth of your depth...
Staggering

>Aliens are real, they are what demons were called in the bible

only the ones that were banished to earth.

You people keep saying that, but it never happens.
>Just a few more years, bro
And in a few years?
>Just a few more years, bro
Same thing with global warming, they've been saying in 13 years (X) will happen since the 70's, and yet, nothing has happened.

>The absolute breadth of your depth...
>Staggering

well, I don't like to brag, but i'm literate.

this reminds me of some batshit crazy fringe scientist who years ago wrote a book about invisible sky creatures he was trying to prove existed but I can't remember the scientist or the study he did
google is proving useless but yeah man, theories about this have been whispered around for a while now and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if there were near invisible entities of some kind just floating around in the sky

if anybody knows the guy I'm going on about and can provide links, I would be most grateful
if I can find anything on google myself, I'll link it

Being this stupid and lacking even basics principles of reality. You are either white trash, a nigger, CIA, FBI, or just a fucking idiot. Have a nice day and stop watching the fucking Discovery channel. It is literally shit, and it's poisoning your brain. Actually stop watching cable television, go to a local library, and read books. That also helps with being stupid and poor.

secureteam10 already debunked this one

The bible says that we are aliens on this planet, longing for our heavenly home.

get gen 3 night vision goggles and you can see your tax money flying overhead as well

youtube.com/watch?v=aNgwm-h-aeU

Because it hasn't happened != It will never happen

Yes, ignore all events and sightings witnessed in the past few decades. It clearly means nothing. Ignore Phil Schneider, ignore Bob Lazar, ignore all the testimonies that have been coming out about D.U.M.B's and black budget projects.

What a disservice it must be to just know you have everything figured out, doing no research of your own only basing your petty worldview on what little time you have spent on this Earth.

Arrogant pissant.

Wonder how much that shit costs.
Looks to be at an elevation of no more than 20000 feet, and seems to have no lights.
I've seen similar crafts on nights when I was with friends, and all of us were scared shitless initially.
Probably just advanced aircraft test flights, though.

Nigger.

it surprises me to see a same shills in every single one of these interesting threads saying yet again that what we are seeing with our own fucking eyes is not what we are seeing. at what point of your self-inflicted shill retardation do you finally realise the shit you are hawking is so out of touch with reality that maybe, just maybe, you need to fucking admit you have no idea wtf it is. in the video OP posted it's not:

the moon.
venus.
swamp gas.
helicarrier from avengers.
birds.
satelites.
camera artifacts.
temperature inversions.
clouds.
someone's imagination.

so it's a genuine ufo. that obviously doesn't mean it is ayyyys, but it does mean that we are seeing something that is real, that is otherwise invisible to us. surely finding out what it is even if it is benign is incredibly important and deserving of mockery.

I think he means: in the same way water would form on the outside of a glass filled with cold water, water gathered on the earth in the same manner. Simply scaled up.

they've been flying them for decades
I wanna see them up close

I mean, kind of.
a cloud of any gas can theoretically pass over earth, and would condensate in the form of rain.
That and asteroids with ice, both are how we have water.

The big secret is the military is already going full AI Skynet.
They have developed ultra fast drones that have been caught on tape and even admitted to having.
The biggest issue with these drones is bandwidth. You cannot send commands via 5g, satellite, ect with how fast these drones move and correct themselves. They move out of range too fast. So they need to be programed on how to respond and evaluate a threat. That is AI, that is a computer scanning an image and determining if it should engage. This is what they are hiding.

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

Attached: 1445895509959.jpg (1600x1196, 593K)

So, it's not a stealth bomber?

My money's on it being a drone. They can make those things look really weird.

Attached: Dark_Star_USAF.jpg (1800x1200, 270K)

not all triangles are B2s
matrixdisclosure-abe3.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Untitled-2.jpg

however, they'll probably be kept secret until other nations get close to the tech, and then it won't even matter, cause USA will be 50-100 years ahead because tr-3bs have been around since the 80s and they'll have new toys up there

Could be HALO skydivers/paratroopers.

Source?

Attached: natalia on väsynyt sinuun.jpg (978x965, 56K)

Mercury plasma antigravity drives, and how to make them in your garage is an American secret.
We all know how to do it, lol.

>Stealth Plane
>Can see it from ground
Nice "Stealth" faggots lmao

SAGE

the movie "Interstellar" was a psyop to try to get people to work on the anti-grav problem for free, so that the idea could be stolen from them.

AI drones, that is why they are so hush hush.
The drones are getting so complex and fast that it is not efficient for humans to navigate them. The drones are programed to find targets, evaluate the target, and engage without a human. This violates all these agreements every country has signed up to.

Lol, but they didn't steal the neighborhood antimatter particle accelerator cannon.
Dumbasses are gonna get nuked by a FTL particle.

Pic related is already public knowledge, so you know damn well they have some other flying wing drones that are still classified.

Attached: pgL_UC-10028_026.jpg (3150x2106, 644K)

im getting more convinced of this every day

youtu.be/jHpxjuX-rDM

inb4 is a bird--the mountain range the object emerges from is ~3.5miles away

>Lol, but they didn't steal the neighborhood antimatter particle accelerator cannon.

Nope... they just portrayed a apocalypse scenario, where only the secret of the gravity drive could solve all of the heartstring pulling orchestral swells in time to save george soros from a planet full of dead plants, and people who were lied to about space being real.

Attached: soros.png (793x495, 215K)

Try googling secureteam10 seagulls you fucking dipshit. Better check your diaper too

The military is several decades ahead of us in technology. If there is ever a WW3 I can assure you we will see some freaky shit