United States Energy

The US starts Exporting Energy Products more than it imports next year, CNBC admits.

archive.fo/H3PMU

>The boom in U.S. oil and natural gas production will make the U.S. a net energy exporter in 2020 — a feat the country has not achieved in nearly 70 years, the Department of Energy’s statistics bureau said on Thursday

>The U.S. will start exporting more energy products than it imports as U.S. crude output continues to grow and domestic oil consumption declines, the U.S. Energy Information Administration said in its latest Annual Energy Outlook. Growing shipments of natural gas and petroleum byproducts will also boost the country’s role as a major energy exporter

>EIA expects U.S. oil production to continue setting new records each year for nearly another decade. The bureau sees American oil output hitting a new annual high through 2027, when booming production starts to level off

>Last year, the nation’s drillers pumped an average 10.9 million barrels a day, breaking the annual record going back to 1970. Once production cracks 14 million barrels a day in the coming years, EIA expects the U.S. output to stay above that level through 2040

>The shale drilling will also support a rise in natural gas liquids production, which yields byproducts like ethane, propane and butane. These NGLs are used to make a wide range of products and chemicals, including plastics. EIA says NGL output could account for about a third of total liquids production through 2050

>The U.S. became a net exporter of natural gas in 2017, and EIA sees low gas prices encouraging adoption of the fuel across a number of sectors. EIA expects U.S. natural gas shipments to continue growing, driven by exports of liquefied natural gas, a form of the fuel chilled to liquid form for transport by sea

>The country will remain a net coal exporter through 2050, but EIA does not see shipments growing due to competition from other nations better positioned to serve big importers

Attached: download (10).png (696x656, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-autos-emissions/u-s-vehicle-fuel-economy-rises-to-record-24-7-mpg-epa-idUSKBN1F02BX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump cause you archived

Cool. I work in the maritime industry of transporting petroleum products. Not internationally but stateside. Good pay, great schedule, you neets should look into it.

You're welcome. With our retards in power blocking pipelines we have no choice but to send our oil to the US for about $13/bb leaving them free to export their Texas tea at huge profits.
Alberta oil fag here.

But muh indians

>domestic oil consumption declines
how is that possible? you're all gas guzzlers

>70 years
Lmfao

Can i be a Murican plz?
I'm white as snow.

Fuck OPEC

Better engines bruh and they don't need to pretend like they aren't fags (see volvo)
reuters.com/article/us-autos-emissions/u-s-vehicle-fuel-economy-rises-to-record-24-7-mpg-epa-idUSKBN1F02BX

>white

How can I make money off this?

>How can I make money off this?

dabble in stock market oil futures and try to call the peeks and valleys on the way in trading. Yet unlike just plopping your money in a mutual fund it's way more risky and not something your average trader online should be messing with money wise.
So maybe just stick to trying to figure out what you feel will be a market segment that can grown due to cheap fuel.

>I'm white as snow.

Attached: 222222.png (300x162, 31K)

We will buy Russian gas via Nordstream 2. Keep your filthy fracking shit.

I already got banned for 3 days for posting whiter than you with a pic of my hand
Not gonna fall for this one again

JUST GIVE ME CITIZENSHIP....OR ELSE

Tapi volvo lama sedap

Attached: gallery_used-car-carlist-volvo-940-gle-sedan-malaysia_5133835_xrINyE5qF5Hoag3KI1oMOn.jpg (860x645, 110K)

So what are the geopolitical implications of this?
Can the US abandon the Carter Doctrine? Will they reduce their involvement in the Middle-East? Will Israel stop mattering so much? Will this be the ignite to the pivot to Asia-Pacific?

Attached: 1521777360374.gif (500x281, 476K)

Your flag says otherwise

SO
MUCH
WINNING

cant wait for all our national parks to get dug up just for profit.