How EXACTLY do we fix white women, Jow Forums?

Attached: WhiteWomen.jpg (780x520, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/magnetic-mind-control
collective-evolution.com/2018/04/24/us-government-accidentally-releases-electromagnetic-mind-control-documents-in-foia-request/
muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you have a daughter, raise her right. dont send her to school. no electric joo, basically make sure she moves directly from your control to her husbands

You can't. White women are dumb as fuck, completely brainwashed by the media. Whites will be wiped out because white women decided to stop having children.

Attached: AKY9J.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

I keep telling you, but you never listen.

i'm so fucking sick of this god damned question.

What did you say again? We're all ears.

It's really troubling when you think about it and realize that it's really happening.

you have to fight against the mind control.

Psychological, social engineering, mass indoctrination, subliminal classical conditioning, zero day instinctual exploits, and electromagnetic weapons.

What about the school system? How do we fix that? Because this is where it all comes and start from.

or you can put an end to jews, js

Attached: 1540337810417.gif (280x280, 799K)

>What about the school system? How do we fix that? Because this is where it all comes and start from.

yeah, a lot of the foundational indoctrination is started there... you have to take back your institutions from those who mean to use it against you.

they can't be fixed. you need to reform institutions all the way from kindergarten up to universities, and of course MSM/Entertainment to bring up future generations of sound mind. To change those institutions you will have to seize total control over other, even more powerful institutions. You are more than welcome to try, but you will only waste your time. Face it, jews have once again beaten you the fuck down, you are OUT! Your outcome has been sealed since 1948.

Attached: the dinosaur.jpg (791x1024, 91K)

And how would you do that? As far as I know no one is doing anything about this right now, not even Trump.

our country really wasn't prepared for this level of social engineering warfare.

it might be useful to organize a mass movement to get real americans onto the local educational boards, and into the department of education to stop this, and even reverse it... but they have a pretty big head start, and lots of money and other resources to throw at the problem.

In my opinion, the only option that I foresee in the future, is balkanization of the states. It's too late to revert the damage that has been done and how far it has spread. White people will eventually regroup somewhere and rebuild civilization. That's the only logical course of action from now on.

You know what to do.

Attached: 1541609161756.jpg (364x483, 35K)

>electromagnetic weapons
do people really believe this meme?

Attached: 1532007590875.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

No I think the point of this thread is they don't

>do people really believe this meme?
>EMF don't affect your brain

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/video/magnetic-mind-control

>do people really believe this meme?

do you want to see the declassified documents?

US Government Accidentally Releases Electromagnetic Mind Control Documents In FOIA Request

collective-evolution.com/2018/04/24/us-government-accidentally-releases-electromagnetic-mind-control-documents-in-foia-request/

muckrock.com/news/archives/2018/apr/18/fusion-center-em/

Do it.

Attached: 1525123731051.jpg (331x255, 16K)

no, that wasn't an accident, it was unclassified because they stopped working on it decades ago.

They weren't the only ones working on it though.

unironically man up and take back control

Attached: dog_thrown_out_of_plane.webm (360x360, 1.46M)

Kek and saved.

by removing the disease

>How EXACTLY do we fix white women, Jow Forums?

religion

They want to be mother hens.
The solution is in turning that instinct towards their own people.

I suggest calling for a cull of all WHITE babies under three years old.
You don't even have to slaughter a single baby, the mention of it will be enough.

The fuck are you talking about, they themselves are already calling for that.

Grab a good one and teach her which is your job as a man you beta faggot.

Women stopped being women and became wamen and so the only way to "fix" them is to do so when society collapses and current law etc. cease to be a thing as juden will without a shadow of a doubt run back to israel while zogbots will either scatter like the rats they are or form some kind of rogue army pillaging the cities and towns for supplies while occupying key facilities/areas like water plants, farms, nuclear reactors etc.
Either way any man worth his salt will stop giving a fuck about 'muh equality' and especially 'muh wamen rights', wamen will be stripped of ALL their rights and become nothing more but a man's property to which they'll either end up as baby factories or housemaids.

Attached: BaronOfHarkonnen.png (318x430, 273K)

Get one that had an abusive as fuck childhood and give her some dick. They're usually more hardened and don't have many emotional breakdowns compared to other cumbags. Don't take any shit from her if she acts out. Be a fucking real man, be dominant. Don't ask for her respect, demand it through your actions. Trust me, it works. That's what my man did with me.

>the only way to "fix" them is to do so when society collapses

you would make a horrible engineer.

Read and comprehend oh shallow one.

Tits or GTFO. You know the rules.

Attached: 234245235.jpg (600x411, 70K)

Occasionally a firm slap should do the trick.

Lobotomy

you would also make a horrible engineer.

By being a white man.

By being good fathers and strong male role models

Attached: FEC388F9-6A1C-4D33-ADC5-B00F4A47EE19.jpg (3119x1397, 808K)

>fix white women
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 7234758354534.jpg (1200x963, 227K)

Attached: Average Japan uni 1 .jpg (2085x1800, 1.26M)

Unironically ban all women from education!

This will cause jobs to disproportionately select men over women resulting in female dependency on men.

If every woman in order to have an income has to marry it means women will have genuine competition therefore they will have to be exceptionally pretty, a ideal house wife or both.
Also we solve the incel problem as well seeing as even the most beta man if he has a job (which will be easier to obtain as 50% of the competing labour has been disbarred) a woman will be forced to seduce him.

Attached: 1515869003863.jpg (1280x1452, 178K)

>Taking it down and rebuilding something better is bad engineering
You would make a bad engineer.

you aren't trying to figure out what went wrong in order to prevent the problem in future occurrences.

Your engineering level is negative.

You are like a child who breaks their favorite toy when it stops working, instead of changing the batteries.

>Unironically ban all women from education!

How are they going to homeschool your kids then, idiot?

If you want to ban them from work, just ban them from work directly, don't go indirect with the schools.

Giving women the same rights as men was clearly the mistake. This can only be reversed by a complete collapse. If a house is partially collapsed you generally knock it down and start again and fix the issues that caused the collapse.
Your engineering level seems exaggerated.

throwing the baby out with the bathwater, huh?

You fix women like you fix your shitty old tube television.

So, what caused your house to collapse in the first place?

or are you just going to build a new one same as before, and hope for the best?

It's just women in Australia and America, it'll probably plague Europe soon.

get yourself a gf and let her have a bf. happy wife, happy life is what i say.

Decent point as while school banning will be effective on the next generation it doesn't do much good for the here and now and if diversity hiring still takes over then firms may still hire objectively unqualified women

Banning them from school has been shown to be effective in regards to they only learn skills relevant to homesteading (which is good for housekeeping) and firms use approved certificates as metrics for qualification

It also makes women more ignorant to basic knowledge which adds to the dependency angle

We can do both but I would still urge any budding dictators who might be lurking to implement the education policy in conjunction with the labour ban as a dumber population is easier to control and that's ultimately the end goal putting men in control leads to higher birth rates, less depression and far FAR less degeneracy

Attached: Promiscuity_leads_to_more_promiscuity(1).jpg (1221x1570, 330K)