Why Brazil genocide the natives?

Attached: DxylYqTWkAY-LIB.jpg (926x1200, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you please translate your gibberish into English. I can't read spic

Attached: 1544945729963.jpg (640x456, 118K)

It's the percentage of indigenous people of Latin American countries.

Thanks mate

Attached: gr8.gif (498x356, 241K)

You ever play an RPG and there's some collectible side quest that you almost complete? Then one weekend years later when you're bored, you look over your achievements on your account and notice you hadn't 100% completed that game. So even though it's kind of a grind and you don't really enjoy it, you go back and finally finish off that game 100% just so you feel some mild form of satisfaction in a job well done.

Anyway that's how right wing Brazilians feel about the natives.

Attached: yeup I've seen this problem before.jpg (495x604, 38K)

>Uruguay
Rivera killed all natives and send the last couples on an exhibit tour in Europe

You live in a 95% black country, you cheeky faggot.

We didn't. There weren't many natives in Brazil to start with, we didn't have Incas or Mayans cities here, only small villages so their populations were always contained and they would war between themselves.

Why not?

Brazil didn't genocide the natives, the natives became brazilians.

Look at all these mestizos and sambos:
youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

Attached: kuruminha.png (539x960, 603K)

Because Indian is lazy

Brazil never genocided native.

80% of Brazil's DNA is European and NATIVE.

Only 20% is from niggers.

Attached: BrazilDNA.png (2049x2575, 876K)

>uruguay higher than paraguay
nani?

>24%
AGGGGGGGGG
How can we reduce it?
Otherwise, Balkanization when

Bolivia so based

why don’t you like the natives?

Attached: 800px-Quechuawomanandchild.jpg (800x600, 133K)

Ancient times SojaBoys and their women were basically coalburners of their race.
It is their fault (along with spain) what we are cursed with this goblino existance

Attached: 8qq33g0mknz11.jpg (2518x1024, 427K)

The Brazilian natives couldn't resist the BBC

>Ancient times SojaBoys and their women were basically coalburners of their race.
>It is their fault (along with spain) what we are cursed with this goblino existance

Sojaboy ? explain me plz

he's implying that the natives were grain subsistent cucks

Soja = Soi(onions)

Which Latin American country hates niggers and Indians the most. I'm white and planning to move preferably down here since the US is fucked

Attached: IMG_1279.png (750x1334, 628K)

>Which Latin American country hates niggers and Indians the most.
All of them

it’s everyone’s fault then ?? soja and spain ??

They're all more fucked than The US. Argentina & Uruguay are supposedly white though.

Because black slaves have more bunda.

>41% country of origin

It used to be above 53, they're taking off or mixing in with culture less mutts with no real identity.

t. pham from a village of cultureless mutts who turned their river into a drainage ditch.

In all their un-indianess they decided they wanted toilets that flush with a push of a lever (like the city folk) and flush into a collective sewer system. Right into the age old river they once bathed in, fished and crabbed in, washed their clothes in, swam in, etc..
Because they're more advanced than "indios" which of course they'll never admit to sharing blood with.

Pro-tip: these old world rejects from across the sea and conquistador rape babies are literally on par with africans. Honestly, they're alot worse than african americans.. by a long shot. I have no reason to lie about this, it's actually quite embarrassing.

I live in Peru half the year and have noticed that Peruvians really hate blacks, like most of you guys are inca indigenous but hate blacks and claim that the mayans are fucking retarded and the mountain people are the only smart races in South America.

>one post by this ID, one hour and 36 minutes ago.
>memeflag
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
kill yourself already tranny

Half the country is indigenous, but the farther you get from the mountains, the less so

>Chile 11%
Sure...

It's funny how Brazil used a major conflict with Paraguay to clear almost every nigger off it's shores. They send african slaves, dressed in bright red coats, white pants and with white feathers on their heads to basically catch bullets, while the proper Brazilian force moved to flank on the paraguayan Chaco.
That's fucked up.

exactly the same thing Argentina did, didn't work for them

And still we're full of niggers to this day
what a shitty and sad existence

We didn't genocide them. We mixed with them.
That's the solely reason there almost isn't indigenous people left in this country.
I believe the north is 80% indigenous descendant at least.

Because it's fun genocide people. Disagree, take a look at history and you'll see that mass murder is a common hobby, and it's usually done too cruelly. Plus some people find benefits in dead natives.

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Learn to code, bro.

Which benefits

Attached: creepy5.jpg (660x525, 55K)