GreEks cAnNoT bE wHiTe

Kikes be like: Oy vey, goyim, this guy in the pic is rare for a Greek... uoiʇɐlndod ǝɥʇ ɟo %ƖƐ ǝɹɐ spuolq ɥƃnoɥʇ uǝʌƎ

But sTiLL...

Attached: Θάνος-Δημόπουλος.-.jpg (800x530, 46K)

>Finds one whiteish Greek.
>Claims all Greeks are white.
This is basically the same as an Iranian finding one white person and claiming Iran is white.

>Thinks that's the only example I can cite

Oh, Bruce...

Attached: 001_original.jpg (780x780, 61K)

Aussies are not white

I can watch YouTube videos and Google search images so you don't have to cherry pick. Greeks look like Jews to me, sorry.

if greeks arent white that means that we arent white either.

But your shitskin country is full of white Greeks.

That's because of their Greek genes. Now most Jews are white.

I know a Greek Family that owns an Italian restaurant
They are white, they just have a natural tan color to their skin

That Greek probably has Celtic ancestry you Mediterranean Mutt

>a Greek Family that owns an Italian restaurant
How come?

Some Ashkenazi Jews look White too. EG: Paul Rudd

Attached: 15A17B31-47BD-4D2B-BF2F-9978AA4512BE.jpg (300x300, 10K)

The eternal Aussie shitposter...

Attached: tHzZBT9.png (636x439, 162K)

I don’t know
My grandma worked for them for 36 years, her sister still works for them and has since the 1970s

From the Peloponnese? Seriously fren...

Attached: Apostolopoulos.jpg (1100x732, 186K)

Michael Douglas is another White looking Ashkenazi

Attached: E7FF45E1-DF8B-4A10-A57A-D9F42D828683.jpg (1000x1013, 97K)

You mean that they can tan easily? No big deal, all Greeks tan super easily...

Also, have you met Greek blonds or at least light-eyed Greeks? Does anyone from the family you mention have blond hair or light eyes? Personally speaking, my sister and mother are blond with green eyes.

Attached: apostolopoulos (1).jpg (878x917, 73K)

Blonde and/or blue eyed Greeks almost certainly have enough European admixture to be considered White. The same is true for Ashkenazi Jews.

At least their culture isn't negro-jewish like yours
You can cherry-pick US citizens that are not mutts, but your entire national pride rests on jewish values championed by niggers

Everytime I watched your national team in the last 15-20 years, most of the players looked like turks (in fact, I cant think of one blonde player atm). Why is that?

well.. it's all a part of Kalergi plan, to brainwash most of Europe as if they are not white, so it's ok to mix with niggers.

actually Greeks mostly marry within greece and they don't like mixing. the same as everywhere, the Kalergi plan is failing as fuck.

all this "white's are gonna be a minority in 2050" is just a Kalergi meme that only lives on the internet or media.. but if you actually look at any country as a whole, everything is still white.

that's why they cram niggers in the inner-cities so they would make it appear as if niggers are everywhere..

even in France where really there are a lot of niggers.. it's still 90% white outside large cities like Paris or Marsielle

Define white.
Because if white is WASP the we are definayely not white.
Anyway we identify as GREEK.
Not white but GREEK

At least we aren't being conquered by China.

Blond Greeks are at a percentage of 30%. We also have a 2% of redheads. Also, I don't think that the majority that is dark-haired is non-white. Because almost everyone has white skin, with European phenotypes. Also, Ashkenazi Jews have a lot of Greek ancestry, that is owned to the fact that Greeks had Judea and Palestine, the areas Jews supposedly call their fatherland, from 332 BC to 64 BC.

Seriously dude? Not even him?
As for the team itself, in the last fifteen years we had 3-4 non-Greeks out of our 12 players.

Here's the picture, sorry I didn't add it.

Attached: 135454.jpg (840x471, 123K)

It's because Turks are mongrels who had Greek ancestors and because Germany is full of Turks so you associate dark hair with them.

And there's also him, even though he never played at matches.

Attached: xaris-maurias.jpg (650x380, 25K)

Exactly. In the end this creations division in communities because sandniggers stay with sandniggers, niggers with niggers and whites with whites. People rarely intermix even if it's done forcefully. Only communists and jews dont accept that race is actually a thing. (Jews do, but only when it comes to themselves).

The biggest FACT that the Jews want a broken europe.. Is the greek bankruptcy.
How does a European country which has a geostrategic position in the Mediterranean and so close to Eurasian oils field supply lines go bankrupt.
You guys also have some pretty chill tourism hotspots. I mean its a pretty small country (considering land mass). Handicrafts industry is good from what i hear.

Its external manipulation. JEWS?
When theres banks involved, you can count on it.

Attached: K (55).jpg (499x500, 150K)

Exactly. You're pretty smart for an Indian. We Greeks have been trying to stop this for almost 10 years now. Our governments since 2010 have not been elected with a percentage of over 25%. In other words only a 23-25% of our population elects governments. While the other 75% doesn't vote for them. This us Jewish democracy. Not the original one. If it was a real Greek democracy, they would not be in power. They would be hanged in public view for their crimes. The same is happening in the entirety of the West now. I suggest direct democracy, the Athenian style.

>hurr durr one of the greatest ancient civilizations, founders of physics philosophy and mathematics is shit because it’s not le blue eyed blonde

You fell for the nordicist meme, Alexander

Didn't fell for the "muh nordicness". Just addressing the kikes who have infiltrated the boards and try to divide & conquer us whites.

Direct democracy in the USA would have resulted in republicans losing the last (I think) 5/6 elections.

Point is, one size doesn’t fit all.

Greeks genetically overlap with Ashkenazi Jews. The motivation might be D&C, but facts are facts.

Attached: RaceChart.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

Well ... more with Sicilians, but Greeks are pretty close

They say that about Brazil, too.

Attached: michel_telo.jpg (612x612, 95K)

This

So, when you Brits and Aussies shitpost, spamming the same pictures over and over, is it ok then fren? Greeks are not like Jews. End of story. The dark-haired majority of Greeks are white, simply because they have white skin and European phenotypes.

Plus, the pictures I post are not spammed, and I can find thousands of Greek blond and light-eyed individuals.

Attached: niarxakos_2_2_2.jpg (220x200, 21K)

>G-Greeks overlap with J-Juden
>B U T
>they're closer to Sicilians

We're closer to Sicilians. And that's because they have a lot of Greek ancestry. Do I have to remind you of Μεγάλη Ελλάς, aka Magna Graecia, where the southern half of Italy and Sicily were under Greek rule for millennia, since 1100 BC?

As for Ashkenazis, we had Judea for almost 300 years. And because it was the Hellenistic period, we Hellenised the Jews during that time. It's not like Turks with Greeks. Turks barely did anything with us. We, on the other hand, completely Hellenised the Middle East, including Judea. Hence why we have some relations with Jews. Because as far as the video with Greeks doing DNA tests are concerned, I haven't seen any Greek having Jewish ancestry. Within the Jews though, I've seen many that have 20-25% Greek ancestry... Says a lot in my opinion.

Greek CS Jewish is like Anglo vs Germanic. You can tell a difference in a DNA test (mainly due to founder effects), but they basically look the same. Especially when you use PCA to reduce down to the two dominant (latent) dimension

* Greek vs Ashkenazi Jewish

How do we look the same? Elaborate.

Greeks cluster with Turks they are not white. End of story

>giving a shit of what Jow Forums thinks of you

Attached: 039.png (981x1400, 420K)