imgur.com/a/N2ON5ub
>SE Syria Jan 23
imgur.com/a/BgFfhsQ
>Libya Jan 23
imgur.com/a/emwKHuL
>Iraq Dec 20
imgur.com/a/GndX4PL

Devs Jan 25
>DeZ:IS allegedly captured Baghouz Fouqani town using suicide attacks. SDF denied losing it
>Despite so called US withdrawal another massive convoy enters E Sy from Iraq
>Erdogan:Turkey to create buffer zone in N Sy if nobody will.Turkey is only inside Sy for ‘humanitarian purposes’
>Putin:US troops are illegaly in Sy. No grounds in int legal law nor any decision taken by UNSC.US withdrawal may stabilize Syria
>Arab tribes reject Turkey’s safe zone&military incursion in N Sy
>Turkish FM:Ankara & Moscrow are mostly on same page except when it comes to Assad. Ankara is in indirect contact with Damasc
>SDF commander:IS ‘caliphate’ to be defeated within a month
>SAA uncorvers 600+ meters long tunnel in W Damascus dug by rebel forces
>Syria condemns US interference in Venezuela
>Israeli military beefs up air defenses around Tel Aviv Airport after Syria threats
>Fierce clashes breakout in Hodeidah as renewed violence threatens UN-sponsored ceasefire
>Saudi Coal attack Sanaa&Delmi military base after Houthi forces fire ballistic missiles into S Saudi Arabia
>WSJ:Mike Pence urged Guaidó night before to invoke a constitutinal clause&take over as interim president

Prev

Attached: 1544366219177.jpg (1318x1350, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AFP/status/1089512012512661504
twitter.com/intifada/status/1089109223202611200
youtube.com/watch?v=-RckGP_z6hQ
twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1089536634520039425
rt.com/news/449898-maduro-us-diplomats-stay/
rt.com/news/449857-philippines-jolo-cathedral-bombing/
rt.com/news/449853-canada-china-ambassador-fired-huawei/
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-syria-crisis-russia-turkey/kremlin-says-with-deal-with-turkey-on-syrias-idlib-not-fully-implemented-ifax-idUKKCN1PL0AS
buzzfeed.com/stacygoldberg488/notorious-website-Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=P5wmByydIXk
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2019/27-january-reports-that-clashes-broke-out-between-assad-militants
youtube.com/watch?v=knKRoo08_0I
twitter.com/RTarabic/status/1089549279780315136
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/1089579142948048897
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for ignore shitposters

Why do T-62s look so fucking good
So fucking aesthetic desu

Attached: 1200px-ParkPatriot2015part10-12[1].jpg (1200x778, 201K)

twitter.com/AFP/status/1089512012512661504
>#BREAKING: Maduro rejects EU ultimatum for new election: CNN Turk interview

That pic is a m-91 vihor though

I know, but it reminded me of my love

Attached: 45th_Separate_Engineer-Camouflage_Regiment_-_T-72_mock-up_2-e1512105966796-750x350[1].jpg (750x350, 82K)

>evil CIA is losing in Afghanistan, Syria and Libya
>No support for the CIA terrorist trying to instigate civil war in Venezuela

Is peace and prosperity going to defeat the evil and satanic CIA, lads?

Attached: 017C93A7-6F6C-4818-BC39-D21276E1ECC5.gif (1200x832, 924K)

Hi frens, how are you this morning?

Attached: party trump 2.jpg (950x962, 80K)

>Tank Zoo

Oh no no no

Attached: свят свят свят.gif (300x234, 2.67M)

there's still Iran, bet that will flame up one way or the other before the 2020 election

I am just afraid that they are going to completely turn their attention on internal afairs, one the decay of their empire becomes too obvious for their popullation, basically punishing their own people to prolong the empire.

/ug/ when?

How did Iran get American stealth drone technology? israel! The jews want WW III, the final White Genocide.

Attached: How did Iran get American stealth drone technology-- israel!.jpg (2243x883, 149K)

Soon, mashallah

Attached: what.jpg (720x405, 56K)

>mfw my family made millions by selling Croatians/Bosnians/Albanians ex soviet weapons thru Carinthia and Southern Hungary to destroy Yugoslavia

Attached: Laughing Wehrmacht.jpg (750x390, 55K)

Attached: theabsolutestateoftheiraniantechnology.jpg (587x441, 273K)

>der ewige austrian (jew) back again

Attached: 1533555735885.jpg (652x399, 179K)

Those AKs are now being used in Afghanistan to kill Mutts so it kinda balances out

9/11 was almost 20 ago, a generation. All they need is another one to kick things off.

Attached: 1548284270271.jpg (674x1252, 152K)

You're cute, I'm cute.

Lets make syria great again!

Attached: aquafresh assad.jpg (500x377, 31K)

Julian Levin , Donbas People's Militia, KIA.
24.11.1987 – 21.01.2019

Press F to pay respects

Attached: LHJ.jpg (495x604, 88K)

F

Attached: 1520012472887.png (625x349, 472K)

>Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Borislav Blyakher-Bereza stated that he accepted the challenge to a duel from Russian Senator Igor Morozov, who in his Facebook suggested the legislator to name the time and place where he would receive satisfaction for insulting Russian TV reporter Olga Skabeeva.

Attached: kRxyTm2-horz.jpg (988x475, 249K)

/sg/ is ded

Attached: a.png (906x503, 595K)

>Is peace and prosperity going to defeat the evil and satanic CIA, lads?

denegerate scandi rat cant pronounce that putin is spreading and promoting peace

Attached: putingjokes.png (631x231, 153K)

>Levin
BASED Jew

>Despite months of intense pressure by Israeli and US lawmakers to rescind its decision, Airbnb reiterated last week it would be pulling the listings in Israeli settlements
twitter.com/intifada/status/1089109223202611200

Attached: DxXKddIWoAAkwhQ.jpg (540x540, 39K)

Whenever I go south of the border into germanistan, literally no one understands a word of english, so I will forgive your lack of english comprehension in this instance.

they also captured some US drones
youtube.com/watch?v=-RckGP_z6hQ

>Юлиaн Лeвин
>very strange name/family combination
>google it
>more than dozen of various hohol websites gloat that another "terrorist" bite the dust
I don't even know what I expected.

Novorossiya finished what stalin started WHEN?

it's a bolsomeme

Was he international volunteer?

US massacre another PMC Wagner detachment, this time in Venezuela when?

This is your brain on /sg/

Attached: Pootin.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Our goyverner (FL) Ron Desantis banned them from use by state personnel for state business among other things and condemned it as "anti semitism"

twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1089536634520039425
>#BREAKING: Israel officially recognises Juan Guaido as Interim President of Venezuela- Netanyahu
Remember to support CHADURO

dawlah khilafah baqiyah

tell me dirty dane dog, who is responsible for CIA failing

CAN YOU FEEL IT?????

Attached: deep spiritual connection with the jewish world.jpg (1678x2350, 491K)

if anyone wants to shitpost with me

Nope, local. Weird part is that hohols gloat about death of one random guy and from what I understand they literally have network of various website which monitor DNR/LNR twits for messages about dead army people and then spread this information as they achieved some breaking point in war with death of random guy.

Bump

Attached: 1520955262342.jpg (2249x1500, 702K)

Imagine being regime changed by this people.
Shit bricks mate

Attached: DxyX1KXWsAAiGiD.jpg (1050x519, 100K)

>Turkey’s actions should not threaten Syria’s territorial integrity – Kremlin
Although the Turkish military have the right to be in Syria according to a 1998 treaty, their activity should not “lead to emergence of any quasi-autonomous territorial entities and threaten Syria’s territorial integrity,” Russian president spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Sunday. Turkish troops have been operating in the north of the country since 2016, fighting ISIS and the US-backed Kurdish YPG, who they consider terrorists. Ankara is allowed to conduct near-border operations in Syria, according to the 1998 Adana agreement, against the PKK, a Kurdish organization deemed terrorist by Turkey. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday he expects to establish a 20-mile-deep safe zone in Syria along the border in a few months as the US pulls its troops out of the conflict-torn country, AFP reports.

Kurt barlow on the left

Attached: 1546280171484.png (310x488, 138K)

>Maduro allows US diplomats to stay after expulsion order, but sets conditions

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro revised his earlier demand for US diplomats to leave the country within 72 hours, giving time for negotiations in a sign of “true diplomacy.” He warned of repercussions if no deal is reached.
Maduro offered Trump a 30-day period to seek the establishment of a “US interests office” in Caracas and a similar Venezuelan institution in the US.

“That is true diplomacy,” he said on national TV after reading out the official statement.

rt.com/news/449898-maduro-us-diplomats-stay/

>20 killed, dozens injured in twin blast targeting Catholic cathedral in the Philippines

At least 20 people have been killed and dozens more injured after two bombs exploded during Sunday Mass near a Roman Catholic cathedral in the Philippines island of Mindanao.
The first blast that took place outside Jolo cathedral was followed by a second explosion just after emergency services arrived at the scene to treat the wounded, security officials told AP. At least 20 people were killed and more than 70 others wounded in dual explosions, security officials said. According to unofficial reports, casualties included both troops and civilians.

rt.com/news/449857-philippines-jolo-cathedral-bombing/

Guy on the left is literally hollywood caricature villain.

Cuckada and China soap opera continues
>Canadian PM fires China envoy after he ‘misspoke’ that Huawei CFO better not be extradited to US

Canada’s ambassador to China was fired after saying that Huawei’s CFO has a “strong case” against being extradited to the US, and that Ottawa would be better off releasing the Chinese national.
“Last night I asked for and accepted John McCallum’s resignation as Canada’s Ambassador to China,” Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Saturday, without providing the reason behind the dismissal of the diplomat. The deputy head of the diplomatic mission in Beijing will take over until a new ambassador is appointed.

rt.com/news/449853-canada-china-ambassador-fired-huawei/

As the situation gets increasingly more pathetic they have to look for anything they can gloat about.

Just remember, nord stream 2 will devastate their economy this year

Attached: 1546687198413.gif (160x160, 704K)

Elliot Abrams. Watching the 80's come back has been despairing.

#BREAKING Lebanese President Michel Aoun confirmed to Ghassan Ben Jeddou that Lebanon and its army, not just the "resistance" (#Hezbollah) , would respond to any war could be launched by #Israel against #Lebanon.

Attached: IrFoc-Hezbir.jpg (3144x2054, 1.25M)

based

Attached: 4728247932_5d27c4d4da_b.jpg (1024x724, 78K)

>
Pakistan to establish joint border market with Iran

IRNA – Pakistan has decided to establish a joint border market with Iran’s cooperation near Taftan border crossing in Balochistan province, local media reported.

According to the local administration officials, the proposed joint market will be established at Taftan town near Iran-Pakistan border.

The agreement to establish joint market was reached at the 22nd Iran-Pakistan Joint Border Commission’s meeting in Iranian city of Zahedan.

Earlier Consul General of Iran in south western city of Quetta had said Iran-Pakistan free economic zone is expected to be inaugurated in the city of Mirjaveh in Iran’s Sistan-Baluchestan Province in the coming days.

Attached: DwhszD3XgAAohE-.jpg (1200x800, 270K)

>at least i tried

Attached: 1546982156446.jpg (263x342, 21K)

Nations-brothers as is

"Kremlin says with deal with Turkey on Syria's Idlib not fully implemented - Ifax" -

An agreement with Turkey on Syria's Idlib province has not been fully implemented, raising concerns in Moscow and Damascus, Interfax news agency quoted a Kremlin spokesman as saying on Sunday.

Moscow and Ankara have tried to create a de-escalation zone in the region.

Russia said last week that the situation there was rapidly deteriorating and that it was almost under the full control of Nusra militants.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-syria-crisis-russia-turkey/kremlin-says-with-deal-with-turkey-on-syrias-idlib-not-fully-implemented-ifax-idUKKCN1PL0AS

*next year, it finishes being built at the end of 2019 so the impact won't be felt until 2020

as soon as it's finished russia can do more in ukraine without fear of losing gas money though

Attached: 1522298089008.jpg (2250x1500, 3.11M)

Don't forget about Turkish stream
Pipelines in Serbia and Hungary are already being laid, it's supposed to finish in 2019 too

How will hohols react when they can no longer make money off/siphon russian gas?

Move to Poland

buzzfeed.com/stacygoldberg488/notorious-website-Jow Forums-to-be-shutdown-3s1mi
I’ve been alternating between /sg/ and r/scw for while now, but now I’ll hsve to make the move permanent. Rest in spaghetti /sg/, 2015 - 2019

Attached: 54C3C092-3448-45D1-8A6E-620F50EB3834.png (744x594, 121K)

based

>goldberg

Attached: 1511749581518.gif (256x264, 8K)

>I’ve been alternating between /sg/ and r/scw for while now

Attached: 1548291482603.jpg (620x411, 34K)

>implying there's a difference between r/sgay and r/sgay

Attached: 456400913.jpg (509x387, 44K)

God bless lebanon.

its a 43% christian nation.

israel must be dismantled!

Attached: lebanon.jpg (1024x614, 82K)

Lebanon went from such a classy place to this khomeinist shithole...

>d*aspora balding aussie back

>Reports that clashes broke out between Assad militants, Iran militants and Russian soldiers in the area of Sahl Ghab. It is reported also that heavy weapons are being used in the clashes.
wtf is going on

might be a mistake

Probably one of those FSA defector groups

To be fair that's only - $2 billion on their, $90 billion economy. It'll be a kick to the balls, not the collapse we're waiting to see.

Source? I'm desperate for a proper happening

Attached: 20190109_015542.png (200x142, 40K)

man its crazy whats going on in venezuela.

i really do wish that guido will win. maduro has taken his country and controlled it through imprisonment of opposition and amending the constitution to make himself dictator.

HOWEVER, to think that its ok for countries like the united states and others to support guido is WRONG.

Nobody should be involved in changing the government by supporting opposition movements against maduro.

they should just wait and see and not get involved. forced regime change by outside nations just leads to unhappy citizens who felt that they had not made the decision themselves, and feel like their country is being influenced by foreign powers. those people become insurgents and just plunge the nation into further chaos

youtube.com/watch?v=P5wmByydIXk

Attached: af.png (728x419, 116K)

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2019/27-january-reports-that-clashes-broke-out-between-assad-militants

>i really do wish that guido will win
the fact that US is supporting him makes me root for chaduro

>source:some no name jihadist in Idlib

this. nothing is happening until further reports

youtube.com/watch?v=knKRoo08_0I

>Commie
S
S
S
S
S

M8, Guaido is the exact same commie that Maduro is. Him taking power would not change anything in Venezuela except pulling it into the mutt empire. Don't fall for the regime change talk about how overthrowing Maduro will suddenly fix the real problems.

I think he copy pasted some Reddit comment

>Guaido is the exact same commie that Maduro is
neither of them are really gommies in the first place either
mutt long term goal for South America is similar to what they wanted in the middle east, major break up of states into smaller entities dependent on mutts for survival
I guarantee if Venezuela goes down, Brazil and Colombia would be next on the hit list

>Dutch television: The collapse of several houses in the city of The Hague by a huge explosion

twitter.com/RTarabic/status/1089549279780315136

>i know

Attached: me smart.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone create a post.

>a place where anyone create a post

SS

Comedy done right.
>StacyGoldberg488
>I am a recent Highschool graduate with a dream of becoming a journalist. I suffer from autism, tourettes, PTSD, bipolar, and severe depression. I have been the victim of bullying since I was a little boy/girl. They/Them

Go shit up some other thread Mykola

don't you tire of embarrassing yourself ?

>neither of them are really gommies in the first place either
Since it probably your first day on Jow Forums. Word "commie" have same meaning as "desu" which doesn't have any, you just put this word here and there for fluff, desu senpai.

What did I say about replying to my posts you fucking subhumano?

>it dares call me subhuman

Attached: on all 4's.png (420x420, 15K)

>Syrian Presidency: First lady Asma al-Assad underwent successful surgery for breast cancer
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/1089579142948048897