Why did Buddhism die in India?

Why would people follow the far more incoherent knockoff "religion" of Hinduism instead of Buddhism?
Did foreign ivaders do this?

Attached: 361px-Gandhara_Buddha_(tnm).jpg (361x598, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/culture/2010/nov/12/ancient-world-india
thezensite.com/ZenTeachings/Dogen_Teachings/Shobogenzo/047katto.pdf
old.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/akbdog/nsfwgraphic_a_hindu_women_is_forced_to_convert_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because hinduism is neither recent or a knockoff, but just the latest version of the old vedic religion.

Because Shankaracharya BTFO it in his writings, the only based versions of Buddhism are Tibetian and Chan which were heavily influenced by Hindu Tantra and Daoism respectively, they approach the same truth of Hinduism from a different angle. The reason that Buddhism died out in India was that it had become very degenerated, pic related for example.

Attached: criticisms_of_dharmakirti.png (1317x515, 131K)

Hinduism is a synthesis invented between 300bc and 500ce, while Buddhism is known to have originated between 600bc and 400bc
India was Buddhist before it was Hindu and there is archeological evidence of Buddhist presence in India before there's any evidence of "Hinduism".

Krishna is more bad ass than Buddha

Pretty sure Buddha was a Hindu

>there is archeological evidence of Buddhist presence in India before there's any evidence of "Hinduism"
source?

Surely Buddhism can't be this easy to refute, after all chinks follow it and they're the highest iq people after jews

It's a meme godless religion

He was. Joined an ascetic Hindu sect until his enlightenment. Dunno what OP is on about. Buddhism spread up and southeast from India, taking on flavors of older shamanic sorts of beliefs in those areas.

Because bhuddhisum is just a rip off of Hinduisum , minus the titles

Buddhism is a systematized interpretation of Hinduism; and found greater traction in places without the Hindu caste system.

Also Bactrian art was extremely kino

Attached: o[1].jpg (750x1000, 71K)

buddhism is extremely difficult.
its easier to just do rituals/worship than it is to live skillfully, give up everything and meditate.

The kind that was popular in India in the 1st millenium AD was that easy to refute which was part of the reason why it died out and everyone become Hindu again, although the kinds that exist in Tibet and China are very different and in their philosophy actually agree with Hindu philosophy very much.

If you want to learn more for example look up how Advaita Vedanta aligns very closely with Dzogchen, Jonang, Chan and Huayan Buddhism

Go read a book you dumb shit , vedic scripts are 3000 years old

Bhuddha's ancestors were Hindu.

Fuck sakes they're are literally hindu gods in bhudisum

The killing blows to it were dealt by muslim invasions in the north-west. So thank the muzzies for yet another destruction.

I was shocked too. Just Google it and you'll find plenty of scientific and popular articles about it.
Here for ex they mention it theguardian.com/culture/2010/nov/12/ancient-world-india

The Bactrians mostly adopted Buddhism although they featured Hindu iconography in their art also, pic related is a nice example

Attached: Bactrian Vasudeva-Vishnu .jpg (640x849, 100K)

Entire south Asia was Hindu when the muslims arrived

It was called a Muslim Invasion back in those days. Get familiar with it, you'll know what is is soon enough.

Hinduism and Buddhism are both derived from traditional Vedic practices. "Hinduism" is barely even a religion, it's a collection of fairly diverse beliefs and practices.

Vedic scripts and "Hinduism" are different things, Rajesh.
Your meme religion is just an artificial binding of several different and contradictory traditions which existed in your continent, by smart boys in the time period mentioned.
Fuck, might be as late as the British empire, when they imposed the label on very different traditions.

South asia might have seen some hybrid kingdoms where Hinduism and elements of Buddhism and Zoroastrianism existed side by side. Hindu shahi kingdoms of Afghanistan are known to have a mixture of zoroastrian, hindu and buddhist population. Some of these were truly related to Buddha as some of them were direct descendants of Sakya tribe from which Buddha himself hailed.

I think what he was trying to say is that modern day Hinduism is more recent that Vedanta or Buddhism. Besides, Buddhism is no longer Buddhism from it's original philosophy.

Hinduism isn't as well-defined as other major religions - it's a cluster of Indic beliefs with variations from region to region.
The reason far more people follow Hinduism is because it was already the predominant religion in the subcontinent when Hindus experienced a massive, massive baby boom in the 20th century.

My view of buddhism is that it's the "protestantism" of Indian religion. Stripping away tradition and such, leaving only the core left.

Ehh the definition of modern day Hinduism is fuzzy. For all intents and practical purposes, modern day Hinduism is basically "Not Islam". Basically Hindu label is applied to all the vedic offshoot religions that originated in the sub-continent.

How long till Hinduism dies in India too? Except for their early victory against Buddhism, they've been getting btfo for centuries, especially by Muslims, and kebabs surround them on both sides

>Why did Buddhism die in India?
because Buddha used to poo in the loo and that made him an enemy to the Indian street shittiers and the rest is history....

Just so you know, Hinduism is the only legit Aryan thing remaining in the subcontinent. The rest are all dirty muslim converts and arab lapdogs.

At this point I expect Hinduism to hold pretty well considering both India and Pakistan have nukes. The only unknown factor might be the leftist niggers taking over India and destroying Hindu traditions from inside.

>Krishna is more bad ass than Buddha
he fucking died from a spear in his fucking feet

It's unlikely, pakis would go bankrupt if they went to war with India and Bangladesh is basically an Indian client state at this point.

Buddha = Vishnu Avatar

And the Bagavad Gita

>Vedic scripts and "Hinduism" are different things, Rajesh.

Sorry sidarth but vedic script are literally called vadic Hinduism, hinduisum aka sanatana dharma is the direct inheritor of hinduisum .

Bottom line is the vedas are our holy text , priests littrally chant the same script to agni .

Protestantism stripped away big chunks of the core, too. Catholics added to it

>Hinduism is the only legit Aryan thing
found the poo
when are you going to leave Canada Mr.Pajeet?

They don't need to be conquered by Force to lose. I might be wrong but last time I checked Muslims were wrecking them in the conversion game

People are becoming more apathetic to religion all over the world. But the Indian subcontinent will be BTFO by drug resistant bacteria long before Hinduism dies out

Nah, Muslim conversions are not that many in India. It's just the Muslim birth rate that is high. They breed not even like rabbits but more like bacteria.

>Hinduism dies out
well i hope you'll learn to poo in the loo before this happens

Isn't bhuddism really just hinduismm for export?

Is every Canadian flag a poo or a chink?

A complete statement of the doctrine of non-dualism (which forms the basis of the most popular Vedanta sects like Advaita and Vishishtadvaita) can already be found in the pre-Buddhist Upanishads like the Brihadaranyaka and Chandogya Upanishads which were written around 900-700 BC, several hundreds years before Buddhism (and even most experts and western scholars agree on this). It's Buddhism which shows the influence of the early Upanishads. The Vedanta schools were just based on studying and explaining ideas already established in the pre-Buddhist Hindu texts.

east aryans are aryans
they just live much farther south than euro-aryans and are therefore darker
but they are by all means those people that first came there and killed off all those austric people besides dravidians that survived

Says who

You can't be destroying and killing Aryan traditions in Aryan lands, converting them enmasse to Islam, opposing all Aryan beliefs in the present day and then call yourself Aryan.
I bet the inbreeding reduced your capacity to reason this.

Buddhism is Hinduism for those who can use a toilet
Poo, am not sure if it's VPN or if Canada had been flooded by Poos

Like, Never

Not pooing in the loo transcends religion. That is a trait that unites Hindus and Muslims of the subcontinent

Poos are hardly even Aryan, the only exception are the Iranic groups living there.

t. Apefrican that couldn't sneak into Canada

> He thinks light skin makes one Aryan.
> Krishna would laugh at modern day pakis calling themselves Aryan.

Fact of the matter is Aryan is some combo of Culture and Ethnicity. But a muslim calling himself Aryan when he most likely slaughtered the Aryan practicing people just 400-500 years back is beyond laughable.

>You can't be destroying and killing Aryan traditions in Aryan lands
your not a fucking Aryan, you're a pajeet who belongs to the Poo culture/land/ethnicity
the only true Aryans are the fucking Iranians (Persians)
can't blame him, i understand why poo immigrants never think about going back to India

Just aboot eh......
True Canadians are rare. Even most of the white people are recent imports and they can fuck off too. My family has been here since before Confederation. Most old stock Canadians are furious.

Attached: Canada1.png (959x1465, 3.19M)

>sneak into Canada
cuck, i can easily ask your cucked government to accept as a refugee and of course they will accept, no need for sneaking

You can say the same about Christians...
Aryans = Indoeuropeans
They all have same ancestors

Why are all old stock Canadians super sucks?
I was going in Uber 2 weeks back and this old stock white canadian keeps harping on diversity this and muslims that. I almost barfed hearing that garbage.

>He thinks light skin makes one Aryan.
Lolwut, where did I say that? Stop making things up poopinder.
>Krishna would laugh at modern day pakis calling themselves Aryan.
Poos are literally the same thing as pakis, prove me wrong.

Not really, its not a popular myth to begin with, most scripts just say he disappeared after hundreds of years wandering.

even in that myth where he dies ,he was almost 150 years old and already played his part on earth, it was time for his avatar to end .

So he inherited a powerful curse from a Gandhari , bla bla bla, in his past life as ram some dude was given a boon to be able to defeat ram but couldn't ,

Reincarnated as hunter , mistakes Krishna for deer , bam . Curse , past life dejvu , profacy flashback.

None of these so called religions hold a candle to the western branch of Eastern reformed Presbyterianism.

>Kek, imagine being so unqualified you can only get into Canada as a refugee
Such is life as an Arab rat

And that is exactly why if someone claims to be a churchgoing Christian and a practicing Pagan, it is a matter of humor. It's mutually exclusive.
You're either a muslim or aryan, so much so that even the term Hindu is a recent term which just means "Not muslim" and religion native to sub-continent.

>Aryans = Indoeuropeans
true but Modern poos are some fucking mix between niggers,abbos and spicy curry, they aren't Aryans at all you can easily see the difference between an average Iranian and an average Pajeet

Buddha's parents were fucking Hindu you absolute retard, read a fucking book before posting on Jow Forums or else fuck off to /b/

Its like a sect of Hinduism, where gods are not every god like but just powerful beings .

t. Abdul

Vedic Religion is more like a superset that encompasses modern Hindu practices and offshoot philosophies like Buddhism.

>Poos are literally the same thing as pakis
No, Pakistan are of the Sind river and the Indians of the Gang river
Aryan is an ethnicity... Persians, Tajiks, Pashtuns, Proper Indians are all (east)Aryan

Hinduism is older than Buddhism. Hinduism is just a collection of a wide range of beliefs/practices. It has idol worship, millions of deities, it is pagan.

I don't really understand why poos want to be Aryan so bad. Like, just being labelled a certain race is going to make you a better person or even a better culture?

there's gods in buddhism?

> Paki converting Kalash Aryans to Islam enmasse.
> Paki kidnapping Hindu girls and converting to Islam.
> Paki asking what do you mean I'm not Aryan?
Literally destroying Aryanism then hiding shame of being Muslim by calling himself Aryan. The mental gymnastics of Arab lapdogs.

The name India literally comes from the Indus, sorry mahmoud bu you're the exact same thing. Hell, even Sikhs here get along better with pakis than other Indians.

>unqualified
like you're a qualified immigrant yourself, if it wasn't for the jews Canada (or any other country will never let a poo like you in
>Arab rat
poo educate yourself, we're berbers a human race unlike the Poo animals
according to your retarded logic the Iranians (who are shia muslims) are not Aryans?
lol fuck off poo

Why do you care who is Aryan and who's not? Are you ashamed of calling yourself Muslim first? Did the sheen wear off, Mohammed?

»India« is Bharata
»Indus« is Sind

The only Aryans in India are parsis. Poos aren't Aryan, they're indo-aryan which is still better than being a snownigger tbqh.

Wrong board.

There is literally bharma , vishnu , shiva , indra , agni in bhudisum

These retards don't even know what they their roots .

Bhuddha literally used their names to make himsel look more powerful

Attached: images (17).jpg (440x660, 53K)

This. All the We wuz Aryans n shieet is retarded. What's so great about some Central Asian migratory steppeniggers?
All the great achievements in mathematics and science and literature in India were made by agrarian communities long after the migratory phases had ended

The later Chinese and Tibetian ones sometimes have them, but insofar as the original words said by Buddha recorded in the Pali Canon he says that if Devas and Asuras exist they are subject to rebirth and the same cosmic laws as humans, and then later in some other portions he talks about hells. A lot of westerners don't know about this and make the mistake of assuming he was some kind of atheist.

topkek
Now Pakis are the true Indians. I have now seen everything.

Attached: laughing.png (549x413, 234K)

Islam spreads only through conquest. I don't see any muslim country invading India any time soon. Hinduism is quite resilient, mainly because its not centralized.
True.

>when every poo refuse to keep larping as Aryan must be a muslim

>Now I'm a poo
Turk/Persian although I'm sure you'll keep calling me a poo because you know my race is better than yours. That being said, poos are still better than Arab rats.
>We wuz beberz n sheeeeeiit
Next you're going to tell me that you're Roman, Mohammed.

Kinda.They are not gods , but higher beings. Most prominent Hindu gods exist in bhuddhisum.

This is why you find hindu god ststues in Japan

It's true mate

Attached: muhancestors2.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

Daevas BTFO

Attached: zoroastriangirls.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Err, don't think that's how it works. You guys have literally been a single country for the past few centuries. I don't think 70 years apart turned you into different people.

>I don't see any muslim country invading India any time soon
besides Pakistan, no other Islamic country wants to set a foot in India Designated shitting streets

Pacifism leads to self destruction from conquerors.

Kek, more like Arab rats got btfo by poos unlike the glorious Perso-turks.

You don't understand this correctly. Aryan is not a genetic race, more like a tribal name that anyone in the Aryan kingdom was called.
Sanskrit Arya means someone following Hindu Vedas and from Arya kingdom.
So as you can see, the moment you are a muslim, you're not a Aryan.
Indeed the Zoroastrians of Iran are Aryan as well because they too follow the general dharmic(Vedic offshoot) teachings.

I'm not paki
But different ethnic groups, large civilizations lived on Sind and Gang rivers, they are just of the same group

>Why did Bodhidharma, the first Chinese ancestor, go north?

thezensite.com/ZenTeachings/Dogen_Teachings/Shobogenzo/047katto.pdf

Attached: Bodhidharma-977.jpg (351x569, 39K)

>Turk/Persian
ah so you're a half roach
>poos are still better than Arab rats
i don't care about neither of them, but i disagree poos are the worse, after all they shit in street
>Next you're going to tell me that you're Roman
just a Berber will suffice

Saudians have 4 toilets in every house
how many toilet you have poo? and remember the river doesn't count

The only group of people that live in Pakistan that don't live in India are the Balochi and pashtuns and they're Iranic.

It became the upper classes' religion while peasants stayed Hindus / Jains.
Later Islam replaced Buddhism while the class division stayed the same.

whether the gods exist or not is unimportant in buddhism

Here's a video of Muslims forcefully converting a woman to Islam to marry and rape her.

old.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/akbdog/nsfwgraphic_a_hindu_women_is_forced_to_convert_to/

So much for "muh peaceful religion, I'm muslim but Aryan guyzzz"