I'm curious, Jow Forums

I'm curious, Jow Forums

How could you possibly deny the systematic slaughter of approximately 6 million European Jews?

How fucking retarded could you be?

Attached: holocaust.jpg (968x681, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
archive.is/TuTi5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

were body????

Sage

Attached: holohoax redpill.png (500x464, 113K)

Show me to the forensic evidence plz

I don't deny it, the holocaust happened, I just think it was a good thing.

I know what made you retarded enough to believe it:
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
archive.is/TuTi5
>Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
>Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
>Male Genital Mutilation is Trauma Based Mind Control [45m]
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

also gassing them would be very expensive
especially when germany could barely feed it's citizens and pows

>6 million
Looks like we have an antisemite here boys... He's trying to underplay the 6 billion jewish murders carried out by hitler himself! Disgusting.

German girls actually gassed kikes by grabbing their hooknoses with their stinky pale toes and making them take deep breaths.

Still more realistic than the actual story.

Attached: germm.jpg (1139x1125, 128K)

I neither believe nor disbelieve anything regarding the 'holocaust'. Give me something to judge for myself. Anything you got... Prove it.

Because it did not happen

Prove it happened then Shlomo. Show us the genetic bottleneck

That Shiksa is wearing make up, what movie is that from Shecklestein ?
Around 100k or so died from Typhus and starvation because all the roads and railways were bombed so they could not get food
Chimney to Gas Chamber built years later and not attached to building.
Doors on alleged gas chamber room are standard timber doors with no seals so gas would leak out
It should not be a crime a to question the truth
/thread

Attached: 1546875160148.jpg (710x644, 184K)

Hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: 1548108950277s.jpg (125x91, 3K)

how could you believe it?

There weren’t 6 million Jews even in Europe at the time. Maybe your the retard?

>your

Attached: shrek post.jpg (613x531, 36K)

i gotta agree ^ use proper grammar. don't mess up you're and your. don't make us look dumb.

>shit ton of "survivors" have stories whose claims are false
>holocaust math doesn't add up
>the ovens the jews claim the nazis used to burn the bodies they also claim were capable of burning bodies faster than a fucking modern day crematorium can
>expecting me to believe this
Nigger it's quite simple. If the people involved have stories about said incident that are clearly fabricated and not true, then obviously the rest of it must be taken into consideration as being false too. Logic.

There are systemic gaps right through the narrative. When those gaps are questioned, in many countries you can end up in jail. If that doesn’t ring alarm bells to even the most plugged in NPC I don’t know what will.
Tell me (since I fall into your “retarded” category):
1. How you cremate millions in such a short time frame when it takes hours to fully cremate a single body, even today?
2. Why was the mass graves unearthed and ordered to be cremated, while fighting a losing battle on the Eastern front? Who has time for that?
3. Potassium Cyanide (Zyklon-B) is the same as was used to execute death row inmates in US gas chambers. Why did it take 6 hours and a chem suit to remove the condemned, yet it was an in and out process in Nazi Germany with no protection?

I don’t deny the holocaust happened; I just think the magnitude (6 gorillion) is massively oversold.

Attached: 5636C855-92E5-4357-A4A1-1C348DCAD31B.jpg (731x1024, 134K)

Oh and some key terms and phrases for you.
Allies bombed the supply train rails leaving them without supplies. Nazis had to choose between feeding themselves or the prisoners as well as caring for their health issues. Typhus outbreak within the camps. Zyclon B is a delousing agent. Not a poisonous gas. The united states has even used it on Mexicans many years ago and nobody died from it. Look it up.

You made the claim now provide evidence. We will examine the veracity of all evidence you provide me provide evidence in counter which casts doubt.

That said, wooden gas chamber door with a side of masturbation machine enhanced bear-eagle Jew rape. Finalists can ride the holocoaster.

show proof fgt.

just because some old crying jew makes you feel bad for them, doesn't mean that what they're saying is true

>6 billion
I can't believe you forgot the 6 gorillion jewish victims. Goyim learn history.

Census. 15.3 million Jews world wide in 1938
15.7 million Jews worldwide in 1948.
Neat trick of you ask me.

Attached: shaun king jewish deception.png (639x503, 816K)

Never happened public school indoctrinated retard

Attached: 1E960A97-7B09-44AF-BD87-7950CD28E817.png (547x400, 326K)

>How could you possibly deny the systematic slaughter of approximately 6 million European Jews?
I don't give enough of a fuck to accept or deny that.

>How fucking retarded could you be?

Not as retarded as those who believe the BIGGEST FRAUD of the 20th Century.

Attached: Hololies666.jpg (672x434, 128K)

Attached: EA34A4E1-7F2F-426B-BCD3-BC1BC56245B0.jpg (750x750, 446K)

Attached: D0CB134C-2634-4AA6-ADFE-0A7EB1B1A1A1.jpg (800x868, 230K)

> people starve to death in the camps
> systematic slaughter
insulting for our production standards

How, where, and when did they die?

Are you sure it wasn't 5,999,999?

>This thread

Attached: The real subversive.jpg (224x225, 14K)

I'm honestly surprised how little self-reflection actually occurs on this website. If Jow Forums we're a truly organized group with a central figure and had the ability to do it, you would exterminate all of the Jewish people you could possibly round up. Maybe the numbers of people who died at Aushwitz were inflated, but the reality is that in the minds of the people here, no matter how many were killed, it wasn't enough.

Circumcision is the mark of the Jew.