Females do fart and shit every fucking day, which is something you have to get over

How do you deal with the ultimate fact that women do fart and shit every fucking single day?

No exceptions
Literally all women, no matter how fucking beautiful they are, fart and shit every day behind you

There is just no fucking hope

Attached: a.jpg (660x464, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7NtIBiwr5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

implying femfarts dont make me diamond

i don't believe you

The funny thing is that they act like they have never done such things and pretend to be pure and innocent

Thanks for the news flash

Now kys

i will fart in your mouth meme flag

This is something that has legitimately got to me in the past, user. You’re not alone. There’s no getting around it: it’s fucking disgusting and there’s no getting away from it

Attached: 8C986DA0-F02C-42A6-B94C-C5496139EF6E.jpg (750x1000, 115K)

Fake and gay. Sage.

A true lady will do her best to conceal these realities.

women instinctively know to hide their farts, and it is only with a deep shame that they admit to pooping. a man however uses his farts to announce his territory. in this way he has fart privilege, but of course in our modern era it is forgotten that this privilege also comes with a kind of duty

Well, I am not proud of this, and I am only saying it because this is an anonymous board...but I once took a shit. Thank god no one ever found out.

I dunno. Just make sure your not fucking them while they have gas or shit. Then your fine. That’s how I get by. Generally they won’t fuck when they have to shit or fart.

brappers gonna brap

Attached: 1536112355605.jpg (500x750, 63K)

>a man however uses his farts to announce his territory. in this way he has fart privilege, but of course in our modern era it is forgotten that this privilege also comes with a kind of duty

Attached: 1E58A912-B798-4D0E-9CE4-ABACBA9C8A57.png (346x406, 130K)

good thread

girl poop smells good SNIFFFFF im getting hard just thinking about it

BRAAAAAAP posting

They just get done getting fucked in the ass but gotta do an awkward walk to the bathroom. That innocense would be nice if it was applied to their general attitude, I'd go to war for that.

Tits or gtfo roastie whore

Attached: 65ABCD34-D820-46C4-945A-42CAF3C83201.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

>Females do fart and shit every fucking day

And its beautiful

>a fucking LEAF

Attached: 72DDA7D3-F0CF-4496-BBFC-2107A47847B3.jpg (540x960, 98K)

Just read your post, mental image and my 2 year no gap has just been shot into a sock. Cunt.

LIES!!!

>not parking your nostrils on her asshole while she sleeps

sleep farts are blessed my dude

*Fap. Ducking spellchecker.

post feet

Every year, millions of people worldwide poop their fucking pants. To some it happens while they're in the office. Others, on public transport. Family dinners, public outings, even soul-searching while gazing at the stars- it can, and does, happen anywhere. I like to call it "humanity's dirty secret", because most are embarrassed and try to hide it. But what happens when we all conceal what we feel inside? We end up alone, despite being surrounded with others who are exactly like us. Don't be alone. Don't let others feel alone. The next time you poop your pants, stand tall and proud, and shout to the heavens: "I just fucking pooped my pants!". You will be surprised when they respond in the guise of your peers, loving and accepting you unconditionally, in awe of your strength and personal integrity.

Attached: 1545031532689.jpg (196x167, 14K)

Attached: 178243C0-7B87-4E1F-BCA8-011CDC68AC1B.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

>How do you deal with the ultimate fact that women do fart and shit every fucking single day?
>Fart
They deal with them selves. Quietly key fart out or hold it til bathroom
>Shit
Women loves candles in the bathroom
For us men out of sight out of mind. Because soft wet pussy is better than hard dry hand.

Attached: 1E0490DF-6674-4940-B0BD-22758C54C80F.jpg (600x400, 191K)

You know the rules

Attached: 2B9BCE3B-58AF-47CD-AE68-A2B356B3CD1B.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

I know and I love it, with the last hot girl I had sex with (not including the fat one who I recently hooked up with) I playfully kissed her back all the way down her spine down to her ass, spread her cheeks and then kissed her butthole. I've tried doing anal before but my dick is too big and they always cry out in pain. One day I will have a wife that will let me cum in her ass. I can't wait until I can have a wife who will give me blumpkins while I'm tripping on acid.

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

Brappost bestpost

>fart and shit every day behind you
Knows her place is behind gud.

Attached: hunt.jpg (422x530, 40K)

Kek

This is programming. There is a real push to abandon western ideals. The amount of women I know that burp out loud and on purpose is insane. This wasn’t the case even ten years ago. I can’t go out to a bar without being exposed to this garbage.

i really hope this is ironic and you are not autistic

I look for videos of them that they've been making by the thousands and fap

Did you just realize this is a natural by product of having a digestive track ?

this

If you got a problem here you never had a serious relationship and never will.
t.33year old boomer

there will be backlash at some point. we didnt get here by letting women do whatever they wanted.

in the meantime im gonna keep fapping to the thought of messy female shits yummmmmm ;)

Taking shits multiple times a day considerably reduces farting.
I'm neet so I can take a shit whenever I like. At the slightest feeling that I need a shit, I go do it. I don't let it build up.
As a result I rarely fart. When I was at school and couldn't shit for the whole day I farted loads.

My sister only poops once every 3 days or so. She has to see a doctor about it =[

doodie

Have azn wife who has never farted in my presence. Guess I got lucky with a Trad-tier wife.
Sister always farted so yes women do gross stuff on the daily.

Emancipated woman delights in aping male behavior, or worse, what they perceive as male behavior through skewed female lenses. This is the root of why western women are always accused of being too masculine.

Why do you keep track of her shitting schedule? What’s her brap capacity

There's poop in her most of the time too. You're fucking a bag of meat with poop in it.

If I don't do it than women shouldn't do so either, not the shitting part of course.

does she suffer major weight loss and fatigue all the time ?

tfw she farts and she's hot

Attached: 1548519659400.png (1027x731, 28K)

It's almost as bad as the fact that your average woman has fucked like several dozen guys by 25

Oh, I enjoy those BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPs

Not all women do that. Some are still traditional and wholesome.

Attached: 7ca9bd36fcbf3b64c620d8283fb2a6f3--taylor-swift-fashion-taylor-swift-style.jpg (450x800, 59K)

they piss too.
>tfw ywn drink hottie piss

Attached: 1517946577855.webm (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Yeah, okay, I know

>Females do fart and shit every fucking da

HUMAN females !

Attached: Robo_Wife.png (960x670, 287K)

why do you post this same topic every single day? The real question though is why do idiots keep responding to memeflag topics that are posted every day?? also sage

>a man however uses his farts to announce his territory
I prefer to shove my gf's head under the blanket after letting one rip.

based and redpilled

NEET LIFE is something you should have experienced really
I too had been a NEET for almost 4 fucking years and it was something vital to my life in many ways

I don't, she had to see a doctor and told me about it.

She's a faggot vegan, so probably.

Yes, but do they have internal dialogues every day? Because latest studies point to the fact that each and every female is an N.P.C.

Kek, wüt? I thot dis waz shit u learnt in first grade

Don’t peditalize women my dude, even white women.

Attached: C3AD4776-9554-4916-9F59-9718600B3613.jpg (700x520, 84K)

My gf sighted this as a reason when she broke up with me

I’ve thought that exact thought too and even started a thread on it before. Me and you are alike

*Farts*

Post brapper

Sometimes I see a hot girl then acknowledge the fact she’s got literal shit in her at that very moment. My brain is cucking me. Beauty truly is skin deep

>tfw endless pain and suffering

Attached: 5328284.jpg (720x960, 77K)

Pepe wins again!

braaaaaaaaap

Attached: 119110E7-FEDF-49C8-9799-6C960163709C.png (1024x776, 55K)

>tfw toobie will never hold you in bed while you sleep
fuck

Proof?

How do you think women feel knowing men fart and shit everyday too?

i would love to be an NPC, being a smart self aware individual is hell

Post brapper

And I appreciate that. It's nice to be with a woman and not be thinking about all that stuff.

I'd suggest you to check her blood glucose level or if she has keto flu in any pharamcy, it won't take long and its cheap. she better has to do it early so she won't suffer from complications.

They don’t give a fuck because women don’t regard men in the numinous way that men do women

Am... am I supposed to... say something?
I mean, I don’t want to witness the event personally, but if they didn’t, they’d die of poisoning themeselves.
Which is basically as bad as being whores, but one kills them faster and in a more painful way.

I actually really really like this post. It was strangely heartwarming.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7NtIBiwr5U

Attached: femanons.png (152x328, 43K)

It's a copy-paste, lad; share the love.

I guess no anal sex for your gf then.

Fuck a girl and when pull out I had shit in my dick. Guess her stomach wasn't perfect.
Anyways, it's just to wash it off and have a go again.