WOMEN

A store that sells new husbands has opened in London, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

Attached: 1546752902219.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

You are poster 31,456,012 of this divide and conquer subject. There are no good posts to have about this subject. This subject exists solely as proof that kikes will stoop down to any level just to distract people from asking the important questions. Thank you for coming to Jow Forums

I can't believe I read the whole thing

Attached: 1493884739626.jpg (550x372, 128K)

hahhah... wait, what am I reading, satire or real shit anymore? It's so confusing these days.

This is an old, classic joke you newfaggots

That's why it's a slide thread

i didn't get it
is there a board for outdated, worn out, used, passed, objectively a-political jokes on this board?

Attached: fug.jpg (120x90, 6K)

It's fine, you'll learn with time buddy, just learn how to sage first: sage in the "options" field. Remember that's what you have to do in slide threads

Fact: we are witnessing a mouse utopia-esque population collapse. Governing bodies noticed this back in the early 2000s in the west and thought that bringing over immigrants could fix the problem but now the collapse has spread to all regions of the globe. Humanity will hit 10 billion people and then promptly crash to zero within 70 years.

you can't tell the difference in madworld

Attached: Sage.jpg (1000x800, 683K)

thts so woman yea i eee woman ye the woman so woman the butts yee the butttts and and teh tittties yea the tieties so butts many so woman
post pppost it pppost wahmen eeevry day, wan moare jjust wan
tehehe

No buddy that's not how these threads work. Notice how OP doesn't reply? Take a hint! Do what must be done, follow the memeflag's advice above my post! (Only this once, memeflags should be ignored almost every single time)

bumping for nice image

b'd and rp'd

>when a memeflag uses a meme excuse to bump a meme slidethread

Oldie but goodie based meme poster.
Bump

>it gets bumped EVERY time it's at page 9 by some guy that adds zero to the conversation but a very short and meme response. EVERY SINGLE TIME

>joke
except this is exactly how women are

>it always gets bumped by a new ID and they never reply back when you talk to them
Are you guys bitching about me in your discord chat, or within your intra-company conversations? Doing it for free or getting paid for it? At home or in some office?

probably because you sound like some schizo that needs to take his meds

>claims about the sanity of their opponent
Hmm I've never heard of that argument before! Thanks shill, your opinion was duly noted, keep making a fool of yourself so whoever else stumbles upon this thread will understand what's going on by reading my posts. You idiots just keep giving us more ammo to redpill all the newfags and normies, you'll lose your job some day, don't worry

>opponent
>shill
>discord
>memeflag
>memeflag
>memeflag

yeah dude everyone but you is a shill, you got us
I'm going to report to HQ and tell em we got a badass on our hands

Thanks burger, keep bumping it, this is a very useful thread and you're clearly doing a good job here by making sure this "ONE POST BY THIS ID" thread, and all the useful topics and subjects it provides for us to discuss, stays right here pal. You're just replying to me because I'm an schizo, not because you fear others might read my schizo ramblings and start to think a little too hard and ask a tad too many questions, right?

Old but good, very based joke. This is probably the best thread on the board right now.

>they never reply back when you talk to them
>reply
>shill shill shill bumping slide thread shill meme
k cool
I'm sure so many people are reading your thought provoking posts, don't forget to check for jewish shills under you bed before you go to sleep

your*

>calls a friend to bump it again with a witty one liner
>posts again to call me a crazy conspiratard, because that tactic has never, ever, been used before
>keeps bumping a "one post by this ID" thread
Please keep going burger, don't let it die, you're getting paid for it! Keep promoting that misogyny divide and conquer tactic so we never question the people up high, but keep arguing with each other at the lower echelons of society!

Oldfag reporting in. This joke may be old but it's based af. Thanks OP.

that other poster was clearly being sarcastic you autistic fuck
goddamn

>every single post consists of a witty one liner to keep the thread bumped
>after I started to question it, they started to make reference to the joke being old, to make sure that everyone knows they're oldfags, very important!
>you keep replying to me while bumping it
How much do you get paid for it? You think I could get a job in there? I work hard too, you see, I could teach you goyim a thing or two about subversion

Nice theory but it's the kikes.

Oh shit they allow you to say "kike" while in the job, or are you just a clueless newfag walking into an obvious slidethread?

We're at page 9 again, sure hope nobody bumps it again! Haha :^)

I just re-read this and laughed again. A true oldie but a true goodie. Thanks OP!

>posts twice with the exact same ID
OH NO NO NO. You forgot to change your IP buddy! Or you could very well just be trolling, because I'm sure you'd stay in the thread and wait until it was at page 9 just to bump it again while acting like you're a different person! Silly me, nobody is ever paid to come here to shill, and shills never commit mistakes, right guys? Haha :^)

??? I reread the joke and laughed a second time, as I stated, and felt I should share that. What are you on about?

:^) I see, tell me more about it

About the joke or laughing twice?

About anything bro, we're already at page 8 or 9, so bump it again

Plz no bully Franky asshole. Fucking guy is an A+ weather man.

You are poster 31,456,012 to have swallowed literally GALLONS of semen, after OP, of course.

Attached: 1531628991687.png (645x729, 63K)

Now this, this is how you troll those libtards.
Well done sir.

Attached: 1546318860225.jpg (334x506, 42K)

What is that clothing called?

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Attached: female_hypergamy.jpg (639x495, 36K)

Damn you sure got me, were you guys waiting for the new shift to come along? :'(!

I read this to my redpilled wife. She knew what was coming and predicted a different punchline and equal outcome.

Wait, is your wife named Q?

Always in the nick of time hehe :^)

No. Q predicted that i would forget to take my name tag off though.

THIS
KYS juden , scumbags

But you bumped it again while using a memeflag

Bump just to spite the newfags triggered by a joke older than they are.

Mate I've heard this joke a countless amount of time, that doesn't stop it from being a kike slide thread for divide and conquer

Saluté bro , thats some Old guard business . These newfaggots are a shame to the newfags of yore

>bumps it again
:^)

I hope you realize that your presence here is causing this to be bumped more than it otherwise would.

BASED Alberto Barbosa

I know, but it's part of the point of hyperbolizing the situation because I know for certain that at least half of the bumps were real shills while the other ones were memelords and shitposters

Almost got me.

The other half of the joke is that no one knows what is on the third floor of the men's store for wives because no one has ever made it that high.

Asian women have such little appeal to me, it's kinda wild to think that I was ever into them.

this didn't even elicit a slight exhale through my nostrils, just a dreadful joke. for it to be this long and have so little payoff rustles my jimmies

i just want to be safe why can't people leave me alone

Cant sage with an image newfag

nice

too bad that's not your pic. your poor ass can't afford a camera like that

>subtly asking for more pictures of leafs