Thoughts on single mothers?

Attached: 1548295795279.jpg (1200x1306, 339K)

should get married and stay that way.

Undateable. They will never love you as much as their spawn. You will always be at best second to them.

from personal observances, single mothers marry divorced fathers and never married fathers.

Single mothers are great if you're a pedo looking for a kid to molest. My wife was a single mom when we net, she had two daughters(a 3yo and a newborn) from different fathers. They were so hot I just had to have them. From the beginning the dumb bitch gave me plenty of alone with the little cuties. It's great being a step-daddy.

>Thoughts on single mothers?

sage

That does not counter my point at all. Yes they get married, someone has to support their bastard. They do not love their husband the way a woman with no children does. They will never love him as much as their kid from another man.

that is why
>she should have waited for marriage
>marries single fathers without custody

they may not have the same relation ship as a newly wed couple, but it is still a loving relationship built on mutual interest and not explicitly sex or money. I agree it is not optimal but it is a better function.

Better for who? Her and to some extent the kid. Not better for the man, ever.

How does someone marry someone who is already married?

Thoughts on single fathers?

>divorced
would be 2nd wife

>NEET

I hope this is a shit post, but in the case it's not you deserve a bullet

Explain how marrying a woman with a child from a previous relationship is better for a man than marrying a woman with no children.

I set up a date with a single mom on Tinder. Last minute she says she's taking her son with her and that we could go to the park together. I instantly blocked her and deleted that shitty app. I thought single moms are supposed to be easy.

Im not sure how any mom thinks being single is empowering

50/50 from personal experiance
>one guy
>did crack
>delt drugs
>went on job in the middle of the night to work
>did this around the clock
>crashes
>more drugs
>got caught with his daughter in a drug deal, because the drug dealer had kidnapped her as insurance.
>daugheter now lives with her grandfather who is a vietnam-vet who basically drank agent orange thinking it was OJ

>other guy just had a very shitty marriage with his first wife, will not remarry, had a child with new wife who was a single mom. they have a loving relationship and named my father as God father to their child.

divorcees are better for each other than unwed.

rarely will their be a case of unwed-divorcee that works out.

Single-handedly killing the west.

oh on the 2nd guy "wife," he never married her and she isn't legally his wife.

This. Anyone who promotes single mothers as prime marriage material is retarded or malicious.

On a completely unrelated note, even though japs have always been semi-common/slightly uncommon on Jow Forums, there seems to be a rise in recent times, though I cant really figure out why. Either more weebs are living in japland, or more japs are genuinely going out of their way to hang out on an American website - in either case, the implications are really strange (there is a reason in which more weebs are being accepted into the country/more maps have a reason to go onto Jow Forums... Or more people are just using jap vpns), unless I'm reading into literally nothing

I hate the ones who are single because of crybaby reasons and won't let their kids grow up with father figures.

>lot of Jap neets live in America for education.

Holy shit user you could have warned me. You’re supposed to say...
>New Redpill Incoming
Someone please share this on kikebook or twatter and post the comments! I added too many roasties in my former life and I wouldn’t survive.

Attached: 2DADAB7D-DCD6-465E-962A-743049DFC80D.jpg (508x720, 64K)

There are a lot of foreigners here with a lot of down time. Japanese hardly ever post here. They have their own chan and their English is generally not good enough for a site like this. Weebs are not as common as you'd think here for a variety of reasons, the main one being they burn out quickly once they get here and realize it is nothing like their animes at all.

Divorced=/=single mother
Explain how marrying a single mother is better for a man than marrying a woman with no children.

for all intent and purposes from the American point of view single mother = divorcee.

>I will not and cannot Jap

unwed>single mother~=divorcee in all cases

I am not a Jap.
You are dodging the question.
For the last time explain how marrying a single mother is better for a man than marrying a woman with no children.

for last time, JAPANESE CITIZEN OF QUESTIONABLE CREDIBILITY, you are accusing me of what I am not saying.

Garbage. Automatically trash for a relationship. Women are shit enough without having a bastard child from some nigger.

>zero reading comprehension

still a true statement, the flood out medical and technical schools, also a lot form Korea and SE asia

Ah, I fingered as much. I was only curious because I'd seen a number of maps donating on "alt-right" streams with their currency, and the number of nip flags has seemingly risen over the years here. Cheers m9

It is true, sure, but it's also incredibly unrelated. Youbmight as well be talking about the indians with their h1b visas

can you acronym that statement.

>meme flag
why dont you fuck off faggot.

>memest flag
fuck off, and try to learn something.