Is Ron Paul controlled opposition or just a lunatic?

Is Ron Paul controlled opposition or just a lunatic?

What is his endgame?

Attached: ronpaulvenezuela.png (557x412, 368K)

ron paul has always advocated a hands off approach regarding american foreign policy.

Pretty much one of the few sane politician, too bad he gets downed out by "muh wall" and "muh refugees" loud mouths.

>minding business
>lunacy

all roads lead to anaco

But what if the majority of the population WANTS the US to intervene? Should they just be ignored?

Watch yourself huebro Ron paul is one of the few good statesmen this shithole has had.

yes.

Ron Paul is the only sane person on foreign policy

yes.

RON PAUL is based unlike you fucking faggots who voted for KIKESOLNARO .stupid monkies sucking jewish dick
yes.

He's not wrong. Even so, fuck Maduro.

ron and rand are good people.
population doesnt get to decide whether we invade or not. never have, never will.

>Ron "not our" Paul "brom"

He's based

what if the majority of the population wanted to rape and eat your family? shoud they be ignored

We don't work for free. As they will learn

He's kind of an isolationist. I like Ron; but in this instance my desire to stomp out commies trumps my opposition to US military waste.

Attached: This icepick kills commies.jpg (750x500, 33K)

ron paul is a fraud

Attached: 1520404179498.jpg (640x960, 187K)

In this case, too, it probably isn't directly about oil, as much as it's about preventing China and Russia from taking Venezuela over as their outpost.

We're fucked either way. This will not stay isolated in Venezuela. Once the other weak countries in the region get refugees they'll tank and create more refugees. This is something we should have done instead of meddling in the eastern hemisphere. We have the Monroe doctrine for a reason.

>be America
>send your citizen to die for some other country.
>everyone who returns feels like shit
>everyone in the world make you the bad guy,cause you are, but your country painted you as heros
>20 years later learn what was really going on and how much shit your country does, and you where part of that, your buddies died for some kike, so he could make more shekels, while you only get thank you for your service.

feels bad.

Those are real issues though.

your boomer thinking is what lead to communists invading our country while we busy fucking around overseas. you want to go improve other countries and save them from their stupidity do it on your own dime.

No.

>doesn't want the US to get involved in another country's affairs
>"DUDE IS HE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION?"

Come on, hue. TRY to use your brain.

>America is not our business
Jesus, the kikes really want communism to spread throughout america

desu Chile was a success

>Ron Paul
His son Ayn Rand Jr is a Kremlin asset.

oh, but we should stay in Syria, because... reasons...

how is what's happening in South America none of our business???

>Is Ron Paul controlled opposition or just a lunatic?
If you need to ask that you don't belong here.
Ron Paul 2012 forever and always

I'm not sending my people to risk their life for something I benefit absolutely zero from.

This is the puppet that Donald Trump and world jewry want to install as the """legitimate, democratically elected""" president of Venezuela. The only problem? Maduro won the 2018 election with 68% of the vote.

Guaido? He didnt even run! He's just some guy in congress who wants to usurp power for himself promissing to do the bidding of the CIA and the Rotschilds.

Attached: 230119_juan_guaido.jpg (1024x578, 60K)

I worked on some of the earlier meme activities and net activism projects in 2007 with the Paul campaign's loose grassroots org. Lightly in 2012 and have always supported his son. Met some interesting folks and was told early on before the news hit that it was Lew Rockwell that wrote the newsletters.

The plan was then, has been, and still is to push the neoconservatives back into the Democratic party where they came from. That phase has succeeded for the most part. Now they are priming to fight over the wars from the left. This is where we needed them to be. Ron Paul laid the foundation for a lot of things Jow Forums doesn't see.

The Democrats will try and escape the war issue. They will call out racism and Russians, environmental disaster, etc. But they are not going to be able to avoid the war issue. The wars and the neocons are all theirs.

Attached: 5hnr0osoob011.jpg (640x354, 55K)