Is this man the greatest political analyst alive or dead...

Is this man the greatest political analyst alive or dead? I don't think he's ever made a prediction that did not come true.

Attached: styxstash.png (518x666, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJy85OvVtCA
youtube.com/watch?v=LtD7aeLTkD8&t=330s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Styx.

He's very level headed generally except that time he blew his load on threatening to one man army rampage across California to confiscate land.

hi styx

He looks like Laslo Holyfeld. It's getting kind of weird around here, you know?

Styx, mah man

He kinda looks like Dicky Spencer with that ‘stache.

Hi styx.
I watch you while I drink my morning coffee
That's about all.

A greenhouse so we can get winter garden updates. Someone has to know how to build one on the cheap.

Spoon Clank

Peace out.

Get a greenhouse*

no he's a mirror for what you want to hear not to mention he's a pagan faggot

Where's he been wrong?
Just curious.

I dunno, he's got a couple ok albums but I wouldn't call him the greatest.

Attached: Styxxen Yankovic - Copy.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Never watched any of his stuff before. Where to begin?

He's an annoying dope

I listen quite a bit. But damn dude, no mustache please. At least bring the goatee back.
Gone too far in the direction of 70s disco guy.

Like him saying Trump caving in on the shutdown was a good thing and 3d chess

His satanist bullshit is really cringe but he is imo the best American political commentator on YouTube
Also the fact that he makes so many videos is a plus
Listen to them in the car if I don’t want music to and from work

Attached: 6FEECFA9-C6C6-4A24-AF6D-B2B7DB520F6A.png (533x533, 452K)

lmao

Looks like weird al now that’s about all peace out

Hes right that trump is at least trying to do something. Hes already talking about shutting it down again if the dems stay unreasonable.

Imagine making threads about yourself on an anime website.

styx is about as good as tim pool, if less articulate. Both still have their biases and you should still be able to form your own opinions about the information they disseminate.

Attached: 96f6378903f607e118035e94b2527eca.jpg (640x799, 95K)

Really? He is among the most braindead youtubers on politics

Never been able to get over when someone said he looked like Gertrude from Recess, I can't take him serious after that. He needs a new look and not showing off his feeble bird-like chest so much. That shit looks like it would cave in and disintegrate like a wet pinata vs. a baseball bat with only a moderate amount of force.

Attached: Gretchen3.jpg (180x229, 12K)

He does like 4 vids every morning on some daily news. Styxhexenhammer666 if I remember the whole channel name right. Put it on the car speakers while you drive to work for a week see if guy ou like it.

He's a rightwing retard. Plus he's a Trumpcuck. Double fag.

Attached: 1530142361526.png (375x424, 190K)

>styx is about as good as tim pool, if less articulate.
Take it back.

He's the 30 year old boomer version of Sean Hannity / Bill O'Reilly

Attached: 30 year old hannity 1.jpg (484x360, 83K)

nope, he's very bland and predictable.

He's clearly very intelligent, but he comes off as unbelievably sheltered. So he accurately assesses a lot of political topics, but he has a bad habit of coloring it with his bizarre, irrelevant obsessions with fringe occult theories and such. He also has serious image issues, his fashion sense is about on par with The Amazing Atheist/Banana Butt. Bulk up, but on a short, or close the jacket. That's about all.

It's the truth son, listening to the same story back to back going from Tim Pool to Styx the vocabulary used de-evolved.

Attached: AXRf4um.png (1870x1718, 1.51M)

New mustache and tshirt

First day Op O research assignment? meme flag. Retarded question. You are a fat girl with glasses.

Attached: Please be an hero.jpg (191x250, 4K)

Eating MREs was his real talent

holy fuck i love that mustache

Styx you scrawny bastard, make a copy of the Infernal Dictionary that my broke ass can afford!

Who is this??freddy mercury??

>muh civic nationalism
>muh reproductive rights
He’s a cuck

Potentially, but Styx has a far better understanding of the situation, it’s implications, and the broader current and past context. Tim Pool just kinda brings it back to the same stuff “civil war, left identitarians, etc”

He does have that AIDS look about him.

Howdy Styx

Attached: Styx ready for war.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Kek

Attached: 1487650229410.jpg (370x493, 22K)

Alright everyone,

I appreciate Styx's commentary and format, find him informative and well spoken. Dude goes the entire 10mins without any cuts, unlike a lot of YouTubers. Makes me chuckle as well while I do my afternoon workouts. Unlike most, I appreciate his idiosyncrasies and understand that most alt-righters or trad cons won't like him, but whatever.

That's about all.

Peace out.

He's a loser

Please tell me I am not the only one who says, "Peace out" right before he does at the end of his vids.

Get on your niko niko knees, faggot. My dick ain't gon suck it self.

He's Razorfist's more even keeled doppelganger.

> memeflag
opinion discarded

His persistant denial of US economy and its problems just because Trump is in charge makes him a spineless cuck. Magatards are his main livelihood.

Your dick is probably too small for me to want to suck, faggot.

Attached: 1536436455015.jpg (363x494, 53K)

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.png (745x725, 61K)

Incorrect info there, bud. He never called in a "cave" and actually attacked people who did

why does he look Finnishh

thats because he is incredibly vague and just says platitudes

Checked, truth

Styx went full retard proclaiming that Sanders wouldn't run again.

Attached: jeb wtf.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

>DONT LIONIZE ME

>1 post by this ID
Hi styx.

This guy is interesting not for the political takes but rather for revealing just how many people are astounded by a basic level of rationality and logic being applied to typical events. He says very little in terms of actual analysis yet still has many people entranced by saying things which are obvious to anyone with a brain. It is more surprising that people find such normal observations meaningful, I think it says more about the people who watch this guy than the guy himself.

Kek, I remember that.

Shave that fucking thing off Styx, you look like a damn paedophile.

Attached: alfa Väinämöinen.jpg (519x480, 86K)

Hey Styx.

analyst?

you mean giving the same right wing conservative opinion like everyone else.

sup tarl?

satan is boosting your post

Link?

Attached: youngalexcheckm.jpg (620x620, 31K)

sip

buy wood, plastic sheets, and nails at hardware store. build it

No joke, he's way ahead of the MSM, more honest and more accurate.

All haters are just jealous moralists and butt-hurt.

>He says very little in terms of actual analysis yet still has many people entranced by saying things which are obvious to anyone with a brain.

It's because we've been so accustomed to watching low quality propaganda styled media that someone who just says his opinions with a logical basis around it and some wit looks like a god by comparison. It's a breath of fresh air after a lifetime of breathing dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=iJy85OvVtCA

youtube.com/watch?v=LtD7aeLTkD8&t=330s

Cheers

Fucking hell what a mad man

One day I hope to discuss Jow Forums with the brilliant people from the Internet Research Agency.

You guys fucking PWNED the entire US. You pwned the right and the left and Jow Forums. That level of talent is spectacular and I admire you for it.

Most Americans including those who imagine themselves unfoolable fell for your superbly orchestrated work. You took maskirovka to a whole new level. You used gullible incelautspergtards so perfectly they'll never admit it.

You pulled off perfect social engineering. You conned the chumps (who don't know the way confidence games work which is based on the marks confidence they cannot be manipulated) and flipped an election while exploiting perfectly natural discord.

Someone should salute you outside Russia. As a Burger I should be pissed, but we deserve every bit of it.

I do advise stepping up your game because slide threads won't flip the next election. You need to become more sophisticated to dodge countermeasures. Young Burgers are uniformly stupid but if you want to fuck with more actual voters you need to tweak your style so it cannot be distinguished from ordinary news and social media interaction.

I love you. Please attend DefCon remotely. You are social engineering gods.

I remember when he uploaded and quickly deleted this video after realizing he completely sperged out.

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1024x656, 56K)

He's aight. Gotta explain shit to normie levels.

Tim Pool is a giant faggot. You must be Gen Z to not see how terrible he is among his peers.

Tim pool is a good dude. He brags a lot but there’s no denying his heart is in the right place.

I think the biggest difference between pool and most others is that he has a really good understanding of journalism. Styx has a better understanding of politics.

Def Con, B-Sides LV, Blackhat. My stomping ground. And it'd behoove you to stay offline for those two blissful weeks while in LV.

Amazing. It's spot on. Also, checked.

Attached: 70mo.jpg (1536x1042, 664K)

The dude was a Santanist. The guy gets his info from the Devil.

Agreed.

Okay, Ivan, say ONE prediction he missed.

you get your info about Satanism from your Church sounds like.

Wait till you realize Satanist are Atheists who don't believe the Devil is a real entity --- then you're really gonna run out of reasons to not clank and main snake.

Nice

talk about fucking based
I want commiefornia to secede now

Rageaholic that is all