I give up

I can't. I just can't anymore.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=170&v=mmpO2ToLswc

Attached: 1539466261149.jpg (700x842, 105K)

>Clickbait

>Nov 2017
Shits old but still disgusting.

Attached: puke.webm (1080x606, 2.95M)

Doesn’t surprise me at all. I’ve wondered if secret beer recipes have also done this. The cringe is that she’s getting positive publicity for it.

Perhaps you'd prefer some waffles or pancakes

Attached: tmp_30159--919337773.jpg (600x600, 100K)

I M A G I N E
T H E
S M E L L

I don't think her cats are going to enjoy a dish like that.

Nah I knew that was bs when I first saw it years ago. Blood turns black when cooked.

i mean i'd still eat it
but that's disgusting
who comes up with this stupidity

Depends on the temperature, but at the very least, it becomes brown.

Attached: 3529518063_58b7ecef28.jpg (500x281, 92K)

still better than the limp bizkits men eat

>sourdough

Oh I am user, I unironically prefer a yeasty, hairy and loose pussy. I’ve asked many girls I’ve been with if they plan on baking a loaf between their legs.

>>Vaginal Yeast
You MEAN Candida?
That's pathogenic fungi!!
who the fuck would eat tainted bread?

That's fucking beyond degenerate and disgusting. She should be excommunicated like Cuomo

They're hoping you wont realize they fed you their biological matter(Its their fetish if you didn't figure it out yet)

olden /b/ posted this some time ago...ole new

OLD

I wonder when they make a funghi omlette from the mushroom that grows in their heads.

Okay, so that means i can make some products from my dick cheese and still be celebrated?

Attached: 1543949819644.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1538359505471.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

How dare you! Everything disgusting not coming from a vagina is disgusting! Shame on you!

Vaginal "yeast" isn't actually yeast, it's a type of fungus (candida). She literally just made a normal sourdough which uses yeast that's naturally present in the bran or germ of the wheat to ferment the dough rather than adding "activated yeast". So she basically just made bread normally and then added in some nasty vag fungus for absolutely no reason.

>>> their fetish
There's only one cure for fucked up people like this..
A Bullet to the back of the head.

>i'd still eat it
schlomo.. i understand you want to tap that pussy
but sometimes it's simply not worth it
you're better at getting scheckels anyway

Gross ewww

Attached: images (11).jpg (512x287, 25K)

AHAHAHAHAHA THEY PLAY OFF YOUR BASE ANIMAL INSTINCT TO PULL YOU DEEPER INTO DEGENERACY NEXAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR DICKS HAHAHAHAH