Where should the hapa ethnostate be located?

Where should the hapa ethnostate be located?

Attached: 1545051103824.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9p4B6s0j4U
med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html
ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In a garbage dump

roastie plz

Sakhalin and the Russian part of outer Manchuria

let's put it on the tip of my p*nis (please)

You mean Mongolia?

everyone has dark eyes, dark hair

zzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzz

fucking mixed people are so boring lmao

They would make decent enough neighbours. We conquer Mexico and give it to them while moving all the brown skins to South America where the land is tight and easily defensible.

North America should be completely white
Mexico can be HAPA land - however if they prove to be good neighbours we would allow strict immigration at first, and then loosen immigration later.

But the brown skins have to get below that choke point below Mexico. It is imperative.

Hawaii

Central Asia, they already are a mix between Turkic, Whites and Asian.

kys you racemixing faggot
you're on the same level as coalburners

> SINGAPORE

>steals name, history and land from greece
>steals flag from japan

How can anyone take you seriously?

>when your women are only good enough for a rub and tug but not to have a family with

Globally. Wipe out all inferior races and make the earth your garden.

mixing your genes with low IQ, violent, child abandoning thugs is the same as mixing with high iq, nigger hating goddesses

Sure thing

Attached: 1541009283737.jpg (3100x2104, 1.48M)

>hapa
>“ethno” anything

sage

already exists in xinjang, china

an entire generation of white nationalists was brainwashed by IQ-pseudoscience into fucking racemixing
the West in finished

nice argument you yellow fever faggot

>mixing your genes with low IQ, violent, child abandoning thugs is the same as mixing with high iq, short, weak, low test, uncreative, automatons
i hope your future eliot rodgers will kill you as well as some roasties

they brainwashed themselves because they were rejected by white woman and afterwords rationalized it with IQ

Simple.

We welcome the females into tge white ethno state. And execute all tge males. In two geberations all asian remnents will be whiped away

gg

What ugly little faggots.

Gtfo and sage

actually rejection might not take part in some of them
they probably just associated the female left wing archetype with white women in general whilst deluding themselves that chinks are somehow the inverse of that

See: Hungary

whew the macenigger butthurt is real

Shirtless dude can come to my house
>don't have a spare bedroom
Its okay, he can stay with me in my bed :3

no u you disgusting race mixing faggot

Uranus

in the ground, preferably

The hapa ethnostate can have whatever part of California they can take back from the spics and/or jews. The Hapa Freedom Fighters MUST kill all non-white inhabitants on the lands they intend to take. They must not simply scare the spics or expel them from the land via coercion. Hapas must genocide the lesser shit skins in order to become ascended.

Ethnostates are built on the blood and corpses of inferiors. There is no other way.

Attached: california-spic-hellhole-3rd-world-street-sidewalk-selling.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

FPBP as usual. Hapas are an abomination that need to be cleansed from this planet.

Attached: 1545792102572.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

It should stay where it is - Finland.

China because they still looks like chinks. Race mixing is literally flushing your genes down the toilet.

Central Asia literally has a natural hapa race.

if you told me this picture was from my local gypsy ghetto i'd believe you

In Asia and Asia only

On Mars.

Finland?

Many Europeans have brown eyes and dark hair too mainly in southern Europe

Better than being "Macedonian"

you have a license to port your opinion about different ethnic groups mate?

Very funny. Atleast we don't claim to literally be Greeks and descendants of Alexander the Great

you have a license to argue about history without mentioning at least 5 sub saharan africans mate?

Not gonna lie the Britain isn't exactly in a great situation now

Philippines probably
one island for every type of mix

Elliot rogers is a fucking Jew, NOT white.

Attached: 1548443135322.jpg (2970x1984, 1.1M)

Look at the second guy

Attached: we wuz.jpg (225x225, 17K)

He was a Jew and bottom tier Asian mix. Not to push for mass mixing but Elliot Roger was not a Eurasian but something else

yes he was a short low test beta male cuck because of his jewish genes, and not because of the chink admixture

learn to save images newfag
no shit faggot
you're the last one that should be saying shit about anyone

Seattle is filled with happas already

I swear most Americans especially in the south have sub Saharan African blood shouldn't throw bricks in a glass house

Central Asia or Russia. Product of amwf rapes centuries ago. That's why they have no empathy. They have have the seed of Mongoloid men from the east in their blood.

Then the Russians invaded and took the central Asian women as well didn't they so they did it to each other

The future of humanity lies there.

Russia literally is a hapa ethnostate already.

Really?

I don't think so, central asians look more asian than white. They got raped by Mongols/Chink men.

Already large Asian/hapa colonies in the west. The west will probarly consists of euroasians and mutts in the future and then China have an easy takeover with their billions

Attached: 1543565369853.jpg (227x222, 12K)

Fpbp

Russia

Attached: 15678148748248.png (1172x720, 888K)

What if they don't like either race?

In between north america and asia - right in the pacific ocean.

Only in Canada and maybe America. They only have China town in London here and most Chinese people tend to be tourists or rich uni students that leave afterwards

Hawaii then? It pretty much already is.

Ever heard of the band Russian band Kino? Their lead singer is an Asian mongrel.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9p4B6s0j4U

Attached: mutt.jpg (720x478, 64K)

Fpbp

>DURR MURICANS HAVE SUB SARAHAN DNA CUZ 23ANDME SAID SO, DURRR IM A MEME SPOUTING FAGGOT

nice try, Abdul

Read this

Attached: Screenshot_20180819-222418_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 646K)

Half Korean

Europe.

Attached: ricky.jpg (220x292, 16K)

with enough mixing we will create a new race comparable to the finns. Issue is being a happa in a non happa nation. We have to stop on the gas and mix more.

Shouldn't Norway, too, with their shares have an easy takeover?

canadia

How come Americans call Asian mutts hapa? In the real world we call them mongrels or untermensch. Russians are including in the untermensch category by the word. Must be since you are mixed with gooks.

Attached: 1543993457774.jpg (1411x1536, 359K)

Only white & asian mix is acceptable though. Other races are subhuman.

In hell.

there's a lot of hapa threads lately... hmm really makes me think

Why do you need an ethnostate for the next global elite?

Siberia would be perfect. A new russian republic at the border to china. Russia needs people there to prevent chinese becoming the majority, the weather is somewhat ok, and because of beeing next to the biggest economy of the world economis will be fine aswell.

It depends on how they look too. In my case (I know some skinheads are gonna get rude but I dont care) people say I look Spanish or Greek or Italian (not the middle eastern looking ones). I look like guy 4 so I am not sure where I would go. Before anyone says anything I don't believe in mass mixing

Attached: debunking myth.jpg (320x158, 11K)

fpbp

there are increased risks of physical problems before they're even out of the womb.

med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2008/10/asian-white-couples-face-distinct-pregnancy-risks-stanfordpackard-study-finds.html

ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
>There were significant differences in median birthweight despite clinically similar average gestational ages at delivery. Asian couples had the smallest median birthweight (3210 g), white couples the largest (3400 g), with interracial couples falling between (3360 g for Asian-mother/white-father and 3320 g for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001)

>Significant differences (P < .001) were noted among several of the perinatal outcomes that were examined (Table 2). The incidence of gestational diabetes was highest among Asian couples (5.73%), lowest among white couples (1.61%), with interracial Asian-white couples having intermediate risk (3.91% for Asian-mother/white-father and 3.37% for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001). Asian-mother/white-father couples had the highest rate of cesarean delivery (33.2%; P < .001).

On average 1 in every 10,000 women who gives a natural birth will die during childbirth, while 1 in every 2,500 women who undergo C-sections will die during childbirth. In other words, women who give birth via C-section are 4x as likely to die. Furthermore, cesarean deliveries increase the risks for malpresentation, placenta previa, antepartum hemorrhage, placenta accreta, prolonged labor, uterine rupture, preterm birth, low birth weight, and stillbirth in their second delivery.

Attached: 1548312482668.png (579x553, 667K)

China, with all the other mongrelized asiatics who depend on 4 hours of applying makeup to even remotely resemble human beings.

Attached: Asian beauty.jpg (750x563, 74K)

>Tricky Ricky

It Japan you get decent looking ones as the country has 2 genetic sources

Attached: 2types.png (205x246, 92K)

It is more that most Americans descended from the early colonists and earlier waves of immigration up to the mid or late 19th century may be descended in minor part from Native Americans. If one could trace some lines back to around the 1700s, and more so the 1600s, it becomes likelier. Some White Americans do have African ancestry, and are unaware of it, or are made legitimately aware through one of those DNA tests, but I don't think they are as numerous as the partial Native descendants.

Were the Jomon and the Ainu lost tribes of Israelites, or something more recently arrived from the Middle East? They could grow their beards.

I see. I read every white and black almost apart from recent arrivals in the south have each others blood to some extent but its normally hidden. As for the British colonists what percentage is that roughly would you say are they rare?

they look significantly less effette, but what do Jomon women look like?

there's a lot of meme flags lately... hmm really makes me think

no where. they'll be slated for the diversity rolls.

Many theories about them. One is that they are proto Asians that are Asians that didn't develop neotonous features. Some believed they were a tiny drive or Indo Europeans while others believed they are related to Hawaiians and other pacific groups while one theory claims they were Abos which I find unlikely

>where should the hapa ethno state be relocated
It’s Central Asia you idiot. It’s full of hapas. What a fucking dumb cunt.
>pic related is me

Attached: 28AE65AE-A039-4980-BFE4-2C84CA664B2F.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

Sorth Korea.

Happa South Korea X Chad North Korea alliance

Google Jomon and yayoi face there are plenty of examples online

Fpbp

White people don't want to live with asians or hapas and flee when your kind moves in. You have to go back. Read this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-155712_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 742K)